July 2024 Humble Choice

Previous bundle: June 2024 Humble Choice
View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg
Next bundle: [August 2024 Humble Choice]()

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ July 30th 2024: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† August 6th 2024: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

Ghostrunner 2

• CN: receives a GOG key instead of a Steam key (confirmed)
  • Everyone else receives {sub/1062854} which can be redeemed everywhere apart from China (confirmed)

Starship Troopers: Terran Command

๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (ROW: EU) = Full list of subs (ROW: US)

๐Ÿ”— gift link notification (ROW: EU)
๐Ÿ”— gift link notification (SEA)

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

๐ŸŒŸ 2024-07-02: Omen Gaming Hub offers the following coupons for new members only (thanks to BlazeHaze for the info):

• OMEN24 - 33% off your first month of Humble Choice (end price: $9)
  • OMEN2024 (the app shows OPEN2024 but this is a typo) - $30 off your annual Humble Choice subscription (end price: $99)

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
A Plague Tale: Requiem 91% of 12716 โค ๐Ÿ† 7.50 CV app/1182900 W Dโœ… 0 $49.99
Ghostrunner 2 84% of 4300 โค ๐Ÿ† 6.00 CV app/2144740 W Dโœ… 0 $39.99
Starship Troopers: Terran Command 88% of 7529 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/1202130 W D๐ŸŸก 0 $29.99
Sticky Business 97% of 3634 - ๐Ÿ† 1.50 CV app/2303350 W M Dโœ… 0 $9.99
Zoeti 80% of 72 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1434540 W Dโœ… 2 $19.99
Figment 2: Creed Valley 94% of 471 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/1085220 W 0 $24.99
Heretic's Fork 86% of 2296 โค ๐Ÿ† 1.50 CV app/2181610 W D๐ŸŸก 0 $9.99
HYPERVIOLENT 81% of 44 - - 2.25 CV app/1409200 W D๐ŸŸก 0* $14.99
  • US customers also receive a DC Comics 1-Month Free Trial - must be redeemed by September 13th, 2024 (New and returning DC Universe Infinite subscribers only. Cannot be enrolled in a current plan.) Redemption instructions here.

Need help understanding the chart symbols? Try checking the guide to bundle threads

Retail:

• $199.92

CV:

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that monthโ€™s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

ย  USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 โ‚ฌ9.99 ยฃ8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ยฅ79 699โ‚ฝ
Per year $129 โ‚ฌ109 ยฃ98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ยฅ850 7,459โ‚ฝ

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles.

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

4 days ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Is this all just a Figment of my imagination or is this exactly what was leaked?

View Results
[Very happy] After their whole spy game a few months ago, I didn't imagine we would get accurate leaks this soon. I'm even more delighted that it happened with *these* games.
[Sorta satisfied] Overall, these aren't Hyperviolent enough for my tastes, but eh, it's a start.
[Unsure] Can't tell yet whether this is something to get my Sticky fingers on, or some Business I want no part in.
[Disappointed] Didn't both Humble and Fanatical just feature Zoeti, and now it's in here too, hundreds of thousands of keys for it?
[Offended] I was so sure the leaks were fake that I went to key shops and Forked out for the games I really wanted. Yeah, no refunds there. FML.

I'm usually drawn to the small indies in HB choice but don't care much for the headliners. This bundle is the polar opposite of that. I'm glad to see A Plague Tale: Requiem featured, but almost everything else makes me want to skip. Far from a good month, for me.

4 days ago

I'm with you. I usually am more interested in the smaller games in the bundle with a side of "yeah sure let's try that big game since I have it" but this time, the indie side is not at all interesting to me except maybe Sticky Business for a few hours of chill so it's definitely not worth the price of the bundle. I enjoyed Ghostrunner but not enough to play another one that's less well reviewed and I didn't like A Plague Tale so I'll probably try Requiem in the gamepass instead of buying it... and for the price of the bundle, I'll have hundreds of other games to play if this one doesn't pan out.

4 days ago

I'm from SEA. Gift link notification: https://ibb.co/CPKRDsv

4 days ago

Thank you!

4 days ago

I have some of headliners and really interested only in Figment 2, so see you in a month, humble.

4 days ago

Sorta satisfied I guess. I've already played A Plague Tale: Requiem on Gamepass last year so I would have prefered something else, but I must admit that the game was great. Perhaps I'll replay it in a few years now that we got a copy of it.

4 days ago

To use an old rating system...
Wired: five games from my wishlist.
Tired: two that I don't find interesting.
Expired: one that's been bundled multiple times and is already in my library.

4 days ago

Very good bundle.
Too bad Ghostrunner 2 doesn't have an upgrade to Brutal Edition though.

4 days ago

well lets hope I don't hate the first ghostrunner or plague tale now...

not unhappy, but not in love. Redeemed 5/8

4 days ago

Nice, was about to play Plague Tale in game pass, but with this at least won't be limited to a month. So skip for now and will buy with coupon or at the end of the month.

4 days ago

What a sexy bundle. Humble def doing spicy stuff.

4 days ago

Bought Figment 2 yesterday so refund on that one. Othervise no complaints. It was a good month.

4 days ago

Only interested in Figment 2, gonna camp GroupBuys and Barter.

4 days ago

Big Skip. Played Requiem on GP, and the other games look uninteresting to me.

4 days ago

Shame Ghostrunner 2 doesn't have upgrade path and even season pass costs more than Brutal edition.

4 days ago

I know there are mostly skins, but if you want then, you kind of need to pay more than the Brutal Edition or buy Brutal Edition which means buying the game again. A really d**k move nonetheless.

4 days ago

May I ask if I get the base GR2 game (from this HB Choice) + Season Pass (On Steam), does it still lack many items compared to the Brutal Edition?

4 days ago

Brutal editions seems to contain these DLCs / content:
https://steamdb.info/sub/894783/apps/

This is the Season pass:
https://steamdb.info/sub/924664/apps/

The difference seems to be Ghostrunner 2 - Brutal Content and Ghostrunner 2 - Deluxe Content.

Basically you miss some skins, then some more skins. The table is behind a "READ MORE" dropdown thing, that is ABOVE the About this game section.

View attached image.
4 days ago

Classic 505 Games.

Remember this was the company that screwed people with the messed up version of Control in another Choice.

4 days ago

A Plague Tale Requiem was a fantastic game.

For me, I'm undecided here. I don't really care about GR2, but the other stuff looks nice. Gonna chew on it for a minute.

4 days ago

Definitely not for me. Kinda weird that there are two deckbuilding games, I feel like they've overrun bundles lately.

4 days ago

There are so many of those (and roguelite/like) that the devs are most likely pushing them to HB for bundles. And there's nothing Humble like better than low hanging fruit, especially when they come with DLC to buy separately.

4 days ago

Nothing here really jumping out at me. I guess Sticky Business is sort of interesting but not that much...

4 days ago

Looking at reviews and videos about it, it looks very cute and neat. Certainly interesting enough for me to buy the bundle. The DLC isn't too expensive either so might pick that up as well.

4 days ago

easy easy pass for me it is a very poor month

4 days ago

Not for me but seems to be a good bundle.

4 days ago

In China, Ghostrunner 2 is a GOG Key

View attached image.
4 days ago*

Decent bundle but I can wait to play Ghostrunner and Plague Tale so I got Sticky Business and Zoeti separately.

4 days ago

Highly interested in getting this for A Plague Tale: Requiem alone. Ghostrunner 2 maybe since I already have the first game and the rest are of no interest to me. We shall see, have the month to mull it over.

4 days ago

This time the leak was true...

4 days ago

Ghostrunner 2 is the only game I'm interested in. I found the story of Plague Tale: Innocence too badly written to care for the sequel :\

4 days ago

Games look incredibly good, do you think they will give coupon for this bundle after some time? Otherwise i am just gonna purchase it right away.

4 days ago

4/10 will see if they send out coupon. will cancel this month if they dont

4 days ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.