Well we have a couple of hours until the badges expire and so I'd quite like to get my ten and craft a badge to celebrate this year, perhaps you would like to too!

In this thread post what you need, what you have and hopefully between us all we can all get that Summer Sale 2024 badge craft for our accounts.

I need Happy Customer and Beach and have a Playful Cat and 2 Snacking Seagull to trade for them.

Hit me up on my Steam account if you can help and for everyone else here, post what you have and what you need.

The idea is that these trades are badge for badge and nothing else :)

2 months ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Don't cards last till 8.8.?

2 months ago

You are right!

Valid until 08/08/2024, 17:00:00

I just thought it was today for some reason. Well, offer still applies to anyone who is up for it :)

2 months ago

Steam Summer Sale - Now - July 11 @ 10am Pacific
So you will get a few more via the Discovery Queue as well.

Any how .... how are we meant to trade you when you have a fully private profile (no inventory, no games, etc) and no trade link.

I would gladly trade you the cards you need.

2 months ago

Thanks Channel28!

I don't really know all about the privacy features and the like here, I just keep everything tight as a rule of thumb.

I've added you on Steam if you'd like to go through with swapping and thanks for the offer!

2 months ago

Yeah, it seems like there is a 15 day lock on cards and I'd need at least 7 to remove it with some phone app or something.

I think the cards may have expired by then and so it's cool if you want to cancel the swap/trade.

I'm new to these kinds of things and don't want to give you any problems that you don't need :)

2 months ago

Today is the 10th, 15 days cooldown means they will be available on 25th, cards expire 8th, that gives us both 2 weeks to craft the badge :)

I'm in no hurry to craft the badge and therefore don't mind the 15 day cool down (unlike other people).

2 months ago

Great thanks Channel28!

2 months ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 months ago.

2 months ago

Deleted

2 months ago*

Deleted

2 months ago

Deleted

2 months ago

for whoever is interested you can always find bot accounts that trade 1:1 cards for events like this one in this group https://steamcommunity.com/groups/tradingcards

2 months ago

thanks for the tip, worked fine

2 months ago

Nice. Thanks

2 months ago

isn't this trading and trading is not allowed on this site?

2 months ago

Technically swapping is trading and so you are probably right to some degree on that one.

I'm not looking to cause the mods any trouble here and so if it is causing trouble they should wipe the thread and just get back to business as normal.

The Trading Cards Group listed above seems to fit the picture as to what I was hoping for here. Maybe ask Joseahfer if they could alter their OP in the Steam Sale 2024 thread to reflect this for people like me with no Steam friends.

2 months ago

for real?!?!?!?

2 months ago

I'll also recommend Steam Card Exchange for smoother facilitation of trading, there's usually a reasonable flow of cards for each major event that you'll be able to settle those you need very quickly.

2 months ago

https://www.steamtradematcher.com/ - you should find bots with event cards for fast 1:1 trades (real people too, but bots usually trade instantly and don't care if you take duplicate or last card).

2 months ago*

I'm missing 2 cards [no. 8 Thinking Seagull & no. 10 Existential Seagull]. I don't have duplicates of any of the rest of the Summer Sale Collection as of now, but may have in the coming 2 days.

I could trade Gems, though, so if anyone's interested, feel free to reach out.

Do people accept Gems for Cards ?

What's a good valuation per card. Steam Inventory suggest a Card is worth 20 Gems, but I guess everyone has a different valuation for their particular case/need, correct ?

Thanks for the help. Any additional best practices, SOPs are greatly appreciated.

Have a great summer. It's too freaking hot where I am.

2 months ago*

What's a good valuation per card?

As the going rate per card on the market is 4 cents from which you get 2 cents everything above 2 cents is a boon.

2 months ago

Thanks !

2 months ago

try this https://github.com/Rudokhvist/ASF-STM
but don't trade with accounts that have more than 50k (50.000) items cause the trade window will load all their inventory and you will get reate limited (no inventory will load for some time 1h?)

2 months ago

As stated in the guidelines

Trading. This site is not for trading, so do not attempt to directly trade games or other items with users in our community. If you attempt to indirectly trade or express a willingness to trade with an unusually high frequency, it will also be viewed as trading.

2 months ago

Closed 2 months ago by FateOfOne.