Sorry, still far too expensive for me (altho i can see big fans of those games getting this). I'd rather get it in a monthly. Personally the height of the franchise is the music.

1 year ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Good luck with that. Nier Automata has been out for how long now, only ever 50% off, as are most SE titles like FF, and hasn't been in a bundle. Don't think they will bundle a game that sells on its own just fine.

1 year ago

+1 i don't think it will be never bundled. anyway the price is still quite expensive. i can wait

1 year ago

It seems that you can predict the future, if so then predict today's Powerball number.

1 year ago

No.

1 year ago

Most SE titles are known to not have big discounts, just like CoD games, even several years after release. This is common knowledge for persons who check pricing stats before buying. It seems highly unlikely that SE will change their stance anytime soon, when they never did so before.They are the "Ferrari" of games, so to speak.

1 year ago*

Did you just compare 'Video Games' with a Ferrari?

View attached image.
1 year ago

It wouldn't necessarily be a bad analogy. Technically Ferrari doesn't offer that much vs other cars, nor does Square Enix, at the end of the day, it is just a car, it is just a game. It's just some weird flex necessity their ceos have to not discount them after they're expired on the market, like activision titles on steam, they don't get discounts either if you can only do video game analogies.

The only big difference is that I think in order to own a Ferarri you first have to buy a used one first, while that's not the case with SE. I could be wrong, but I heard that somewhere, and it's fucking hilarious. It's like a pyramid scheme since in order to get in you gotta buy some sort of starter package that's completely useless, it's proof they have a dying business going on.

1 year ago

in order to own a Ferarri you first have to buy a used one first

What?

1 year ago

Apparently it's common introductory practice to see if you're actually serious about it, or to make your credit card works. I can find many articles noting this, but it also notes that in certain cases it can be avoided, like probably with the overwhelmingly rich, there's no reason to see if the richest billionaire can afford a ferarri, and at the same time, special models where I think it's actually worse and you gotta own even more ferrari's before you even qualify for them. Apparently in general it takes like 3 years to get your car, so some also get a used ferarri during that time, so they have some sort of vehicle to drive while santa's elves make theirs.

1 year ago

They protect the brand and control who their users are. So its common they make you buy a used one if youre not filthy rich or a celeb. So its pretty much true.

1 year ago

I agree, 60% is big discount for SE titles at least until now.
I gave up waiting for more than 50% off for Automata and bought it at that sale in the past

So this is a rare case, unless they start new trend with higher discount for others as well later (which I doubt it)

1 year ago

They may lower the base price to what it is for Automata. But who knows with SE.

1 year ago

it's less popular than automata, but I hope they won't lower the price, coz I'm planning to snatch this, lol

1 year ago

Japanese square Enix games typically don't get bundled. I can only remember one that did (The Last Remnant?). Their western games do often get bundled but that's it. This is why I buy most of the Japanese releases on GMG, cuz there's an extremely low chance of them getting bundled and GMG usually has the best prices for them. 60% off is usually the highest discount they get

1 year ago

maybe a day it will drop under 10-15ā‚¬

1 year ago

Maybe, most likely not tho given SE's track record of sale discount for their big franchises (FF for example). They seem to love to 50% off, so unless they drop the base price to 20-30ā‚¬, don't expect those price. Kinda reminds me of CoD and how it's sales are still the same, even for CoD 1. I think it's still on a 50% off discount during a sale.

1 year ago

greedy devs

1 year ago

the game is mediocre garbage. truly a 2005 gen game. the OST couldn't save it. wish i played it on xbox 360 instead of today

buy Nier: Automata instead

1 year ago*

whats the difference?

1 year ago

2 games of the same series, replicant is the remaster of the original Nier and Automata is the """sequel""".
They're connected but you don't need one for the other I've heard. I've played Automata and it's great.

1 year ago

This Nier and Gestalt is the Prequel of Automata
I'd prefer to play Gestalt as it's start at a little further back than Replicant

1 year ago

Play both, you baboon.

1 year ago

i tried :c

1 year ago

The game is one of the best games ever made...but hey, everyone is entitled to their opinion. I guess you think Eldelring is the ultimate game or something.

1 year ago

It is not a thought, it's a fact.

1 year ago

For me its an empty world, boring lore and samey game loop than all souls game before. There is absolutely nothing in that game i look forward to play. See how opinions works?

1 year ago

It's the "souls" like game with the biggest sales, already having sold twice as much as Dark Souls 3 (and outselling it the first two weeks), with a lot of lore and a big open world, it is also the "souls" like game with the most Bosses from FromSoftware and gameplay that expands the one from Dark Souls. See how facts work?

1 year ago

So by sales Tetris is a better game than Elden Ring?

1 year ago

By sales alone yeah, Tetris IS one of the biggest games in history, guess you just realized...

1 year ago

1 year ago*

Metacritic

'nough said

1 year ago

You said it was a fact, who's fact then? Yours?

1 year ago

It's facts for me, but not for thee

1 year ago

Are you for real? The irony went way past over your head, next time don't accuse others of what you're doing lmao

1 year ago

I guess??

1 year ago

This list is obvious bullshit!
GTA 4 & 5 together only hold 5 spots among the top 12?!?!?!?!?

šŸ˜”šŸ˜¤

It should be 11 spots with the remaining spot going to Terraria.

Naw šŸ˜… But seriously for the most part those are all great games but Ocarina of Time shouldn't be NĀ°1 given how insanely disrectful it is of the players time.

Don't have time to play the 5 hour water temple in one sitting?
Well have fun starting the whole thing over again then because we at Nintendo don't do saves.

Still a great game though but that always bugged me šŸ™„ Even as a kid I didn't have that sort of time.

1 year ago

It costs 249,90 BRL,so this discount dont make any difference Ā¬Ā¬

1 year ago

Bought It yesterday as soon as I saw the 60%, Squenix is very greedy on sales and it's hard to see their best games with a 50%+ off.

1 year ago

great game, loved it. keep in mind that Square doesn't go easily more than -50% discount for their JRPGs and i don't think it will ever be bundled since no Final Fantasy was ever in a bundle or Nier Automata.

1 year ago

Considering the previous games and JRPG's in general, to be honest, I never expected a discount bigger than 50% so this is a surprise for me. However, I'm inclined to believe this is the biggest discount we will ever get to this game.

1 year ago

I got a big backlog, so I guess I can buy it like 8 years from now if they still have it for 60% or more off. If not, oh well, chances are some other games will get released in the next 8 years.

1 year ago

Cool! Almost to 75% off and down to under $20. Here's hoping for a better discount during Summer Sale!

1 year ago

That is highly unlikely, given SE's track record. They may drop the base price of the game (maybe) after some time, but def not a 75% sale if their previous ones all these years are anything to go by. They seem to stick to the CoD tactic of Activision just 50% off as people will still buy their games no matter what.

1 year ago

Remember, this is Japanese Square Enix, not the EU/US Square Enix
they rarely do more than 50% discount

1 year ago

i got nier autamata a year ago and didn't play because i couldnt decide if i should play it first or replicant, now i have the chance to buy this and spend another year deciding which one to play lol

1 year ago

Tempting, but I must say no at this time.

1 year ago

Hell, I bought this at $36 and even at that price it was worth it. $24 is a steal!

As a warning, it has some.......very tedious sections, especially if you're aiming for 100%.

It's not as good as the sequel (Automata) but it's still....Link

1 year ago

Green Man has Replicant for $19.20 if you have even silver membership. Also has Automata Game of the YoRHA for $16. I picked up both as I doubt we'll see it cheaper anytime soon. Historical lows on both.

https://www.greenmangaming.com/games/nier-replicant-ver122474487139-pc/
https://www.greenmangaming.com/games/nierautomata-game-of-the-yorha-edition-pc/

1 year ago

I'll wait till it's at least 80% off, i prefer not to give money to SE.

1 year ago

I'll wait till it's at least 80% off,
i prefer not to give money to SE.

So you don't want to give them money, but you also do? If you're going to boycott them at least go all the way and not just halfway.

1 year ago

80% for SE titles would be impossible, maybe that's what he mean, he know it won't happen lol

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.