So are there any games I should grab this sale that are under $4.50? Or $4.58 if you want to be exact....

So I like multiplayer games a lot more so I will more likely consider getting those over singleplayer.

7 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

all valve games are like under 4 i belive, so stuff like L4D, Portal, Half-life you should get, if you dont have it yet

7 years ago

oh and also middle earth - shadow of mordor is 4, got it my self like 2 days ago, its pretygood tbh

7 years ago

I have the valve games and I enjoy them, too bad Middle Ages is not multiplayer, I will look into it still to see if it grabs my attention enough! Thanks!

7 years ago

Get few more dollars by selling items and get Civ 5

7 years ago

I actually already have that one thanks though!

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

7 years ago

AMBO WITCHERINO AWAITS

7 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PQ_euxV5qY
20 games for less than 5$.
Perhaps theres something you're interested in.

List of all the games in the description.

7 years ago

yeah good source, got a few games cuz of it

7 years ago

I skipped through the video and "mount and blade" sounded like it could be fun, if air really want it then I could sell some cards.
Edit: thanks for the link :)

7 years ago

There's a demo if you're not sure. Personally, I think it's an amazing game. Between the original, Warband (which is mostly the same, but adds multiplayer), and mods for the both of them, I've put thousands of hours into playing virtual battles.

The modding scene is amazing, there are fan-made modules so good that I'm sure that some people would buy the game even if they didn't have any interest in the Native setting and instead went after one of the oddly-numerous total conversions.

7 years ago

Not sure about your currency, but if you're talking about euros, then buy Bully: Scholarship Edition.

7 years ago

I added my currency in the post, thanks for telling me, I'll look into that game!

7 years ago

I see the prices in euros, but also check out the Penumbra trilogy or almost any of the Daedalic Entertainment games. And you're welcome. :)

7 years ago

shadow of mordor was allready suggested, but its price really a bargain, even the bundle price on bundlestars more now than this. i cant suggest multiplayer games, but multiplayer games either free, or if its available for 5 or less then the servers dead.

7 years ago

+1 for Shadow of Mordor

7 years ago

Maybe Depth for 4.99$ after sellin 6-7 summer sales cards :p

7 years ago

I could do that, I did have it on my wishlist when I had 70+ games on wishlist, yesterday I went through and only kept the games I actually really wanted. I might add it back. Have you played it?

7 years ago

No I didn't but first its on my wishlist and second, I think its the most rentable solution. It contains Multiplayer mod and it sounds cool. I'd also suggest Samorost 3 but meh its singleplayer platformer and a bit higher (6,67$ I think) or Shadow of Mordor looks cool but I am not sure about that

7 years ago

I just have to warn you about Depth, many people rage since match making is not the best (low pool of players) so sometimes you as a new guy get teamed up vs a 3k games player who will own you so hard XD
There is a lot of people who are furious with that, but the more you play the better you are and more fun you have :)
There is an event now in Depth lasting till mid July if I am not wrong about dates, just so you know ;)

7 years ago

Are they planning on making the search better or is there nothing they can do?

7 years ago

Not sure, it is not rly up to them it is the number of people playing, when there are events it is a bit better since more new people come in and some old people come back :)

7 years ago

shadow of mordor for sure.

7 years ago

So many people want or recommend that game lol, I'm not sure on that one yet. I will watch some gameplay.

7 years ago

Rising Angels: Hope/Stories: Path of Destinies/Monster Monpiece/Learn Japanese To Survive - Hiragana Battle/
Cinemaware Anthology: 1986-1991/Volgarr the Viking/Armed and Dangerous/Starship Titanic

7 years ago

There's a pretty cheap puzzle bundle you can see from the page of machinarium. If you own a couple it's a pretty good deal.

7 years ago

Gmod is really good

7 years ago

Gmod is actually one of my all time favorite games! It was the first game I ever got on steam! Thanks for the recomondation :)

7 years ago

it was my first and favorite one too :D

7 years ago

Awesome! I loved it so much I traded for the valve complete pack for all the textures :)
Edit: Welcome to steamgifts :D

7 years ago

I've had that one for a while but I guess I didn't "get it". Maybe it's because I don't multiplayer much. Any advice for singleplayer fun?

7 years ago

I like to make a server then have a few friends join and mess around, I mostly have fun with gmod in multiplayer, but you can create stuff in singleplayer, I have not done much singleplayer in Garrys mod though, you could mess with mods I guess, but I highly recommend online over alone for Garry's mod. But in multiplayer it can be frustrating if you do not have all the textures from the valve games. ERRORS everywhere in some servers, look for one that says vanilla with just base game things.

7 years ago

how about:
Transistor
and
Bastion?

7 years ago

I have not heard of either of those! I will look into them!

7 years ago

+1

7 years ago

+1 for transistor

7 years ago

If you want something challenging buy Hitman Go, 2 dollars I think.
Party Hard it's another one that I really liked, 3,86 dollars.
This War of Mine it's wonderful, 2.5D survival game with a great art-style, 4 dollars, worth it.
Pool Nation, nice graphics, 4 dollars.
Insurgency, very realistic FPS with a lot of servers to play, 1,50 dollars.
Devil Daggers, a very hard and fast-paced FPS, 2,50 dollars.

7 years ago

7 years ago

Ring runner looks like it could be quite fun! The only thing is that I'm not sure if any of my friends would want to play the multiplayer with me. There is a chance I might get it just for the single player because it actually looks really fun. Thanks for the suggestions and the easy links!

7 years ago

lol wow! I was looking at ring runner in a browser I was not logged into! It turned out I already own it from a bundle or something! I will try it somtime lol! Thanks for making me look at it as a game to play!

7 years ago

Ring Runner for 1$ is absurd value. That game is one of the best if not the best top-down space shooters I've ever played, and I've played nearly all of them. It's incredibly story rich, too

7 years ago

E.Y.E. Divin Cybermancy is a good FPS, good co-op to play with friends, interesting story.

7 years ago

Oh, that game... I remember unlocking an achievement for getting hacked by a machine and another for being driven insane. Good times.

7 years ago

Insurgency is a pretty fun fps. It's very hardcore but still amazing. Also keep in mind, the community is pretty toxic, but so is every good fps game xD

7 years ago

Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes is 4,94 if you can extend it a little.

7 years ago

I can recommend Rogue Legacy if rouge-lite/like are your type of games :)

7 years ago

So I like multiplayer games a lot more so I will more likely consider getting those over singleplayer.

Here are some neat multiplayer games I've run into. I'm not sure if you like local, online, or both.

100% Orange Juice (1.74) - A fun multiplayer board game that has battle, character customization, and is full of people on it. Tons of fun and highly addicting.

Stikbold (3.99) - a fun local co-op dodgeball game. You can play against your friends or you can teamup and do the story mode together which includes a number of challenges for each level.

Eon's Altar (2.49) - The whole game is expensive but the first episode was recently in humble bundle and is currently 2 dollars in sale.. This is local co-op so you have to play with a friend. It's a turn based rpg game that uses your phone as a controller. Recieve secrets and missions that only you can see and choose to share with your partner or or not. The game has choices, different interactions depending on chosen characters, and a nice bit a lore to it.

Battleblock theater (2.99)- I honestly haven't played this one much but it's highly suggested by other people. The single player isn't much fun but the multiplayer is what makes the game. It's a platformer with lots of comedy and charm. It also has local and online co--op.

Left 4 Dead 2 (1.99) - When you play L4D2 on single player, it’s an alright experience. It’s gets extremely boring after a while after killing hoards of zombies over and over again. Switch to multiplayer, and this game is a whole other experience all together. It’s fun, exciting, crazy, and a great test of your teamwork skills.

Lethal League. (4.19) - This one has also been bundled a few times. In lethal league you hit a ball back and fourth without getting hit. The more it gets hit the faster it gets making it a fast paced competitive game. This can be played locally or online, but I havent been able to play it because I ran into a lot of technical issues. Hopefully thats been fixed by now.

Oh... Sir! The Insult Simulator. (1.19) - This is a goofy little local or online game where you string together words and phrases to make insults. The person with the best or most impactful insults get combos and high points until they win. if you are a fan of cinema, there is also Oh...Sir! The Hollywood Roast. (3.39)

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (4.99) - Slightly above your price range, but this racing game is supposed to be as fun as Mario Kart (if not more fun.). It also has split screen with a friend and online with strangers. You can even split screen with a friend and play online. I haven't played it yet because it's much better on gamepad. The reviews speak for themselves if you like competitive online racing games.

Owari (1.94) - Basically a variation of Mancala the marble game. It has online and local co-op.

Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes (4.99) - Once again, slightly above your price range but it looks like tons of fun. One person has a bomb they have to defuse and the other person has to read an online manual and tell that person how to defuse the bomb. It looks both hilarious and fun. The only downside is that its local co-op only.

Portal 2 (1.99) - You've probably heard this suggestion before. Portal 2 can be played both locally or online and has an entirely separate story just for the multiplayer. Work together with your partner to solve puzzles together and you'll even get a chance to turn on them once in a while :P. By the way this game was cheaper for me (1.49) when I bought the bundle because I already owned the first one. Not sure if that would apply to you or not.

Castle Crashers (2.99) - I haven't played this one either so I don't know much about it. It has great reviews though and it's local and online multiplayer according to the store page :)

Trine 2 (2.99) - Trine is a sidescroller platformer with a magic and fairy tale setting. You can choose between the wizard, knight, or thief in this three person local or online co-op game. Each character plays differently and it has a great story.

I have a few more suggestions but I wanted to stay around your price range. Hope you find some good stuff!

7 years ago*

Thank you for this list! Was helpful! Some look fun to me!

7 years ago

Anytime! I hope you find something you like in the sale!

7 years ago

HuniePop. Thank me later.

7 years ago

Came for the boobs, stayed for the gameplay kind of game.

I know it's a parody game, but it has no right to be so much damn fun...

7 years ago

View attached image.
7 years ago

i got the same avatar, nice!

7 years ago

lol awesome! You are the first person I have seen with it :D

I found it when I was scrolling down the ones from steam games I think on one of the first days I got steam, how did you find yours?

7 years ago

haha same! xd

7 years ago

View attached image.
7 years ago

View attached image.
7 years ago

Alien vs Predator (not the classic)
$3.74

Pretty good deal.

7 years ago

If you want local multiplayer, these 2 are good

Wand Wars

Clusterpuck 99

7 years ago

Aw man, I don't have enough for wand wars, both of the games look like a lot of fun! I have enough for clusterpuck 99 so I will get that one!
I added wand wars to my wishlist so I can see it if I have enough money next sale.
Great suggestions thanks!
Edit: I don't have enough for it anymore because I already got something

7 years ago

The room series if u like puzzle game, worth to check it
Alan wake
Castlevania
Shadowrun
Dragonage

7 years ago

Alan wake is pulled of store.