Steam QuakeCon 2024|Animated Avatars + Avatar Frame

🎁 https://steamcommunity.com/broadcast/watch/76561199029183645/

📋 Steps|Login and Watch Stream for 10+ min.

Day 1 ended.

Day 2 ended.

Day 3 ended.

Rebroadcast until Aug 21.

View attached image.
View attached image.
1 month ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Cheers for the heads up MS!

1 month ago

You're welcome sw!

1 month ago

Hello Shiro-kun^^)

4 weeks ago

Heya Dante-kun^^)

4 weeks ago

thanks

1 month ago

you're welcome

1 month ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 month ago.

1 month ago

Got'em, thanks!

1 month ago

Congrats, you're welcome!

1 month ago

BTW: If someone has or buy Doom I or Doom II will get Doom I + Doom II enhanced edition :). Not coonected with avatars but such small info :).

1 month ago

At least good info or surprise for those seeing something new from their Steam account! =)

1 month ago

Yeah additional info:

Now the definitive, newly enhanced versions of DOOM + DOOM II are available in a single combined release on Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5 and Nintendo Switch, in addition to PC platforms and Game Pass (subscription required). This definitive enhanced version is our biggest effort yet with online cross-platform Deathmatch and Co-op for up to 16 players, community-published single-player mod support (with in-game mod browser), optimized renderer, accessibility options, optional modern IDKFA soundtrack by Andrew Hulshult (including brand-new DOOM II recordings) selectable alongside the original MIDI soundtracks, presented in up to 120hz in 4K on supported platforms (see FAQ below for details) and a brand-new episode “Legacy of Rust,” with new weapons and demons made in collaboration by individuals from id Software, Nightdive Studios and MachineGames.

Note: Existing owners of DOOM (1993) and / or DOOM II on any of the above platforms receive a free upgrade to the new combined game, and can still access their previously owned versions. (See FAQ below for details.)

Owners Receive
DOOM
DOOM II
Master Levels for DOOM II
TNT: Evilution
The Plutonia Experiment
No Rest for the Living
SIGIL
Legacy of Rust (a new episode created in collaboration by individuals from id Software, Nightdive Studios and MachineGames)
A new Deathmatch map pack featuring 25 maps (to accompany the existing 18) bringing the total Deathmatch levels to 43

1 month ago

Well more info than what I was expecting 😅

1 month ago

Ehhhh, wish they made that abomination as a separate game.

1 month ago

funny DOOM + DOOM II is already in your Steam library but also on wishlist

1 month ago

Steam's screwed up a bit, from what I can see.

What apparently happened was that DOOM II was appended to the original DOOM game (and apparently enhanced it?), and effectively DOOM II was delisted from its original page. So, if you're like me and only own DOOM II but still wishlisted the first DOOM, that is where you have both.

Interestingly, my license page was not updated to reflect the addition of this package, which is a bit much to think about now.

1 month ago*

Last sale I was planning to buy Doom 1 but I ended up not doing so because of... reasons (pretty sure I just forgot), and now they increased the price of it. Someday I'm gonna learn to just buy these old games instead of leaving them for later and missing on the low prices.

1 month ago

Fanatical had the old games for cheap, if you can get Doom 1 or 2 there you'll get the new Doom at the lower price.

Both are still $1.74 each as of now, and they give you the new Doom pack.

1 month ago*

I think they are sold out now :(

Edit: just bought Doom 1 from Nuuvem and got the new package. But Nuuvem keys can only be activated in LATAM.

1 month ago*

Weird. They changed DOOM I to DOOM I + DOOM II? Because I'm pretty sure I already had the first DOOM and I can't find it now on my library.

4 weeks ago

Yes, the merged the first two games in a "new" one with all the things they added

4 weeks ago

Got it. Thx!

4 weeks ago

But if you had/bought Doom II it would be still in library (my case I bought Doom II and did not have Doom I. Doom II was exactly the same price as Doom I.

4 weeks ago

Thanks!:))

1 month ago

You're welcome! =))

1 month ago

Chat in those broadcasts lets me lose faith in humanity on a regular basis.

View attached image.
1 month ago

Thankfully they spam so much that I can't follow anyway. ^_^

1 month ago

Hope you don't go over Twitch or any other streaming platform 😱

1 month ago

Thanks for the heads up! Unfortunately these streams never seem to drop anything for me, no matter how long I run them. =/

1 month ago

Are you watching on Steam or Web browser? For some odd reason web browser doesn't get me any drops (possibly my ad-block?) even though I'm logged in, but on Steam it works.

1 month ago

@Zystus I use adblock and uBlock Origin as well as well buddy and it worked for me using opera browser, it just took it 5 mins.

1 month ago

You're welcome! Hmm... maybe try what @Zystus said, for some reason suspecting browser issues and maybe Steam Client will make it work.

1 month ago

Wow thank you very much, FPS/Shooter is my favourite, like Doom (=^_^=)

1 month ago

You're welcome, tmr they're starting Fallout from what I heard o((>ω< ))o

1 month ago

it worked. thank you

1 month ago

congrats. you're welcome

1 month ago

thank you again <33

1 month ago

you're welcome again <33

1 month ago

Thanks @MeguminShiro San :o you always know when it has smth new on steam.

1 month ago

You're welcome @EobardThawne San =o Just happened that some people always send me some infos around

1 month ago

"Offline"

So i guess i'll try tomorrow.

1 month ago

Yep, tmr at 20:00 UTC.

1 month ago

There's also the Bethesda Freebies bundle containing some bonus in-game items for a couple games.

Below image descriptions contain the relevant links:
Bethesda Bundle 2024

1 month ago

Oh good. Opted to that. Somehow that also got me Bethesda Bundle 2023 (I have no idea what that contains) as well as a couple other things at the same time, but I'll take it!

1 month ago

2023 contains all except Fallout 76 In-game Rewards

Q: What is included in the opt in bundle?

A: This bundle features items from

• Fallout 76 (Bowling Arcade Machine, Astro Attack Pinball Machine, Laundered Denim Dress, Clean Grey Suit)
  • DOOM: Eternal (Lux Slayer Special Edition Set, Nightmare Marauder Special Edition Set, Majestic Archvile Special Edition Set)
  • RAGE 2 (DOOMbringer Bundle, Golden Weapon Bundle, Apocalypse Weapon Bundle)
  • Wolfenstein: Youngblood (Legacy Pack, two suit skins, two melee weapons, one weapon skin set for all weapons).

*This promotion will expire on August 10, 2024.

1 month ago

Ah, so I didn't really get anything extra. Kind of redundant in my position, but cool.

Also, bonus: I found out GFN also added this to their platform. Mobile version is also accessible. Cloud saving works, but is iffy as it appears to work one way (which may or may not be a bad thing). Basically, one doesn't have to install it on their system unless they want to. But if you do decide to install it later, essentially your progress from GFN will trickle down to your hard copy.

And just to be extra, I added DOOM to my Windows XP machine for that whole orginal, offline experience, but only the original one used through the Beta branch works. None of the re-release stuff. I did run into a snag somehow in that the DOOM + DOOM II package itself would briefly fire up the DOS launcher (as with the main game itself), but they apparently exit out quickly. I think I know what is causing it, but I was too tired last night to find a workaround to fix that pesky behavior. I'm satisfied with the fact I still got the original DOOM to work anyway and now I have both games. Eventually I can try again to get the extra maps. Still, freaking sweet overall.

EDIT: I just fixed that now, wiping my original work with the one that is fixed. Took a while for it all to come back to me with programming the batch file launchers I made back in the day. Now I have access to the DOOM standalone AND the DOS Launcher version. What came with the install they used for dosbox seemed to be the 64bit version, which I replaced with the one I used for DOOM II. Since that's all set up, all I need now is to get the shortcut icons I need. I only have the DOOM + DOOM II one that I'm using for the DOS launcher. Now I'm pumped!

1 month ago*

Well the bundle is just in-game rewards for those games listed above.

2023 + Fallout 76 = 2024

And thx for sharing that!

1 month ago

it is gone already?

getting error 500.
It should be available today. (Aug 31) as well.

1 week ago

It says in the OP that the rebroadcast was until Aug 21.

1 week ago

They are talking about the Free Bundle on Bethesda site, not the Steam items from Bethesda Stream.

5 days ago

It's back.

1 week ago

where?
I tried the https://freebundle.bethesda.net/en-US in browser

but still getting:
"500

Something went wrong. Please try again later"

1 week ago

I was redirected to https://freebundle.bethesda.net/de-DE. It might help to try CTRL+F5 to circumvent the browser cache. Or try another browser.

Edit: seems to be gone again. Keep trying. I was able to claim it right before I posted it's back.

1 week ago

I tried CTRL+F5 and 4 browsers but keep getting error 500 .

1 week ago

500 is usually a temporary error. I'd keep trying.

1 week ago

Right now it is working again, at least on the german URL (which is weird because it's Sep 1st already here but eh... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ).

1 week ago*

I tried it but it is error 500 for me all the time.

1 week ago

Weird, the german URL is still working for me right now.

1 week ago

tested the german url: https://freebundle.bethesda.net/de-DE
but the same result

1 week ago

Seems like it's a Bethesda quest, sometimes they work, sometimes they don't... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

View attached image.
1 week ago

IIRC, that's the same promotion as mentioned above, not really a quest. You just had to have signed up to the newsletter.

https://gamerant.com/bethesda-freebies-free-item-bundle-fallout-76-doom-eternal-wolfenstein/

1 week ago

View attached image.
1 week ago

Not much of a joke as it fails to be one.

1 week ago

Have you ever played a Bethesda RPG? Especially shortly after release? Don't blame your lack of gaming meme knowledge on me.

View attached image.
1 week ago

I own and have played several such Bethesda games. Arena, Daggerfall, TESO, Morrowind, Redguard, Arx Fatalis, etc.

"Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't"...what game company HASN'T had to scramble to patch a game time to time, or left them to be bugged? This is why your gaming "meme" falls flat.

1 week ago

And yet there is only one Bugthesda.

1 week ago

Weirdly, a lot of people say that "X does what Nintendon't". They never talk about Bethesda.

1 week ago

Stupidly, I clicked the link, though I know I have claimed it before. According to my transaction history, clicking that re-claimed the same stuff I already claimed, they just refreshed the claim date to today (September 1st).

Ideally, according to this, this should have ended, which probably explains the 500 error and they have loose ends: https://gamerant.com/bethesda-freebies-free-item-bundle-fallout-76-doom-eternal-wolfenstein/

If that shows up in your transaction history, then theoretically there is nothing else special that you need to do. You should already have it. I know there was nothing else to it.

1 week ago

nope, dont have it I guess

I have only these:

Deathloop Exclusive Skin and Weapon

BNET
01 Sep 2024 In-game items

Arkane Outsider

BNET
01 Sep 2024 Fan Community

1 week ago

Those are the ones. You have it.

1 week ago

really? I thought we should get stuff for : Fallout 76,DOOM: Eternal,RAGE 2,Wolfenstein:

1 week ago

What did you think "in-game items" mean?

1 week ago

Thx!

1 month ago

Uwc!

1 month ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 month ago.

1 month ago

how? it's 3 midnight at my place

1 month ago

Sorry... their stream start time is at that time..

1 month ago

i did wake up at 4 today, and i got it lol

1 month ago

Congrats

1 month ago

oh I was too late :( is it the same rewards for the second stream? If I'm able to catch it?

1 month ago

That's correct, just need to wait for today Day 2 stream to start, around 20:00 UTC.
Same rewards.

1 month ago

How long does the broadcast go for? I checked my time zone and it will start at 6 am tomorrow for me (fairly sure I will sleep through it :)

1 month ago

Hmm... each day for like 3-4 hours?

1 month ago

ooh, great, thank you for the reply

1 month ago

you're welcome, hope you can get it today

1 month ago

Aren't you in Melbourne though Delisper? For me in Perth it is 6am, for you it should be 8am onwards ... slightly better.
Nevermind ... used Google which thought I was in Melbourne so gave me the Melbourne time instead of Perth time.

1 month ago*

yeah, I hate negotiating time zones (and yes, am in Melbourne). Missed the window anyway, forgot I was supposed to be having a blood test - slept in a bit, set off, sat in the waiting room for a bit, back home to finally eat and drink something, then laundry - forgot about the broadcast. Saturday is for real life, lol.

1 month ago

Sorry to hear that, tmr seems to be last day, it'll start in 15 hours 10 min from this msg post time.

1 month ago

Never mind - there are worse things. Like watching the news, quite depressing. Makes you realise how lucky we are in Australia. Will have a go tonight/tomorrow at the broadcast :)

1 month ago

Yep... like yesterday a plane crash happened in Brazil, and probably many other news or accidents happening in the world.
Either way, hope you can get it! =)

1 month ago

Thanks again for your post and encouragement. Success! Got 10 items (left my computer on with the broadcast page open, staggered out of bed about 7am, reloaded page and staggered back to bed, lol).

4 weeks ago

Congrats, glad to hear you got them!

4 weeks ago

I missed the first day... If I watch the stream today I'll get all of these community itens?

1 month ago

Yep, the stream should be up for 3 days, at least from what they have scheduled.

1 month ago

Oh, nice. Thank you <3

1 month ago

You're welcome <3

1 month ago

I got nothing :)). Is it possible it was given away already or it did not work for me - not a big miss anyway:)? i will try to do it not in browser but in steam client.

1 month ago*

Hmm... well it's first time given this year.
Maybe try on Steam Client to see if it shows up or not later during stream.

1 month ago

I didn't get it either. Could be a browser issue (I use Brave). I'll try the client next time.

1 month ago

To be honest idk if addons/extensions affect it or not.
At least from usual issues, uBlock or any adblock or similar tools seem to be messing with it somehow, so better if client since there's none of those addons around to see if you can get it or not.

1 month ago

Well I definitely use uBlock so could be the issue. Client it is lol.

1 month ago

Let me know how it comes later when stream starts XD So hope that's the reason why some people aren't getting them.

1 month ago

Yeah, app worked.

1 month ago

Congrats!

1 month ago

@Geralt28 and @CalamityUP

I use OperaGX, works perfect.

1 month ago

Shouldn't day 2 be starting right now or am I not converting the time properly?

1 month ago

I'm confused as well. it should have started right now.

1 month ago

Steam stream is on! I repeat, Steam stream is on!

1 month ago

Thanks for the notice. It's not working properly tho :P

1 month ago

Is there no stream today or has it not started yet?

1 month ago

It was supposed to start right now... People on twitch are smashing the chat complaining about it

1 month ago

Not on Steam. They went ahead with Twitch on Bethesda's channel. I wonder if it only applies when the Quakecon channels are on.

1 month ago

Steam stream is on! I repeat, Steam stream is on!

1 month ago

thanks for the notice

1 month ago

It seems that The Elder Scrolls® Online stream will start soon

Edit: the stream is ON!

1 month ago

LOL, the stream seems to be having problems. It's going back and forth between games. They should just put it in as a drop on Twitch at least.

1 month ago

Yeah, I'm watching via browser and Steam... Both are having issues.

The last time this ocurred to me the itens still dropped. We'll see xD

1 month ago

Aaaaand now it's broken again.

1 month ago

I can't seem to connect or find the stream in the Steam desktop app. Are you having any change watching the broadcast?

1 month ago

Open a new tab by clicking with right mouse click on a game, then change the URL to the URL stream

1 month ago

That's not the problem. You can keep refreshing the page, the broadcast link is the same because it's coming from the same account. The source is the one having issues.

1 month ago

No. The source that's broadcasting is having issues with their signal breaking up. There's nothing you have to do on your end. It's just Bethesda doing Bethesda things.

1 month ago

And now it's offline... rip

1 month ago

It's back now. So much drama!

1 month ago

Yeah xD

And the itens just dropped here.
I hope all you guys can get your itens :D

1 month ago

The stream is stuck on Steam, but it's online on Twitch

1 month ago

Twitch doesn't give the rewards.

1 month ago

Which is worthless if you're chasing the items.

1 month ago

Just in case stuck at the Steam Stream, even if it's not showing anything, watch that weird state for 10+ min.

1 month ago

Closed 5 days ago by MeguminShiro.