Lootboy may close down! Might be a good time to spend your diamonds and empty your inventory...

For the newest codes and special deals check out the latest comments! ✺◟( • ω • )◞✺

- Link to last page -

Additional hints:

• You can redeem the codes here: https://www.lootboy.de/redeemCode (If you have trouble redeeming the codes, try disabling adblock or try again later) (Link to main site: https://www.lootboy.de/)
  • Diamonds can be used to purchase the premium lootpacks in the diamond section
  • The names of the lootpacks only describe the exclusive loot for that pack! In most cases you just get something from the general pool for all packs, wich contains Origin/Uplay/GOG/Steam/whatever games. So even if you get the "Supreme Steam" pack, you may not get a steam game!
  • You now get a special golden lootpack after every tenth premium lootpack you open.
  • You can scrap cards that you don't want for 100 coins each (after you revealed the code it's only 10 coins)
  • You get 350 coins for reading the comics (new one each friday)
  • The 2000 coins Lootpacks are mostly useless trash
  • If you get a duplicate key or have some other problem, try contacting their support :) - Here or write a mail to: support@lootboy.de/support@lootboy.com
  • The iOS/Amazon version of the app doesn't have all the stuff, there are no offers on the bonus wall and the redeem-code button is missing.
  • You can purchase packs with amazon coins (more info here)
  • You can find a list of some games that people got here

Group:

It seems Lootboy has gotten a lot better when it comes to duplicated keys, but if you still have doubts about a key, you can use the group below for those giveaways :)
Unfortunately it happens far too often that Lootboy is handing out duplicate keys, so a lot of people feel uncomfortable with creating public giveaways with the games from Lootboy. So I just created a little group with some rules to make it less risky for the generous givers.
I hope this helps :)

Steam Group Link
SG Group Link

A huge thanks to all the people who are posting new codes here or answer questions from other users! ٩(◕‿◕)۶

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

here's my progress in the Squad Builder Collection. how's yours doing, guys? i'm also holding up all my Star Wars Collection until the last day. i've got to get 1-2 90+ cards then i'll get that star wars game :S

View attached image.
1 year ago*

I'm a bit luckier this time, here's mine

View attached image.
1 year ago

post your 120 and 122 cards here :)

1 year ago

Done!

1 year ago

ty

1 year ago

np

1 year ago

Thx both of you 💟 Just updated those too! =)

1 year ago

Make sure you complete all upgrade challenges in Diablo collection for extra diamonds.

1 year ago

holy crap thaks for this, i would have never seen that list in the collection window.....

now this makes sense how ppl have such epic scores already

1 year ago*

Thank you :) I got 5 diamonds from the first one, 10 diamonds each for #2 and 3, 15 diamonds for #4 and 20 diamonds for #5

1 year ago*

Where are they?

1 year ago

When you open the collection to place the cards, under it there are 6 links (in yellow). Each one requires a different amount of point in order to upgrade.

1 year ago

Wow. Thank you.
I am really hoping Star Wars cards didn't have something like that.
I was just a few points short

1 year ago

It didn't

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

All of "THE CODES "FRIEND_****" HAVE EXPIRED!"

1 year ago

Good thing I went through the list yesterday then :P
Thanks again for compiling all of them into a list :)

1 year ago

NP :)

1 year ago

Thx for that list too, they expired when they removed the Diamond Jackpot LootPack too.

1 year ago

Yeah it was until 28th

1 year ago

I thought it'll last until it resets, but seems like it's earlier than that.

1 year ago

Aw, pity. But at least we've got a small handful of coins.

1 year ago

FRIEND_3ZGN94S

1 year ago

These codes do not work anymore.

1 year ago

Oh... Didn't knew about that... I noticed this code of mine on my inventory just now lol

1 year ago

WEIRD, free diamond packs are just dropping 1 dia, and seeing lthe events eaderboards still feels fishy somehow

1 year ago

1 year ago

Guaranteed Amazon for packs of 10+ (including diamonds) promo active for Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France, Spain, Italy, UK & USA.

1 year ago

Guaranteed Amazon credit with 10x Happy hardware packs purchase... but it doesn't give a minimum dollar amount. Am I being overly suspicious? I thought I remembered it saying $5 when they did guaranteed steam credit.

1 year ago

All mine were $5 each.

1 year ago

good to know, thank you!

1 year ago

I will wait for Steam credit.
Perhaps I will regret this... :)

1 year ago

I know, I'm debating it myself, considering the last Steam credit deal wasn't available with diamonds.

1 year ago

they haven't been doing Steam credit this past months... they only been doing Fortnite, Valorant, League of Legends, FIFA, and Amazon gift cards back to back

1 year ago

they only been doing Fortnite, Valorant, League of Legends, FIFA, and Amazon gift cards back to back

And from that list, I'm only interested on Amazon.

I reached today 2500 diamonds and if Steam hasn't been been in promotion for a while maybe someone is advising me what I have to do now.
Who knows with lootboy...

1 year ago

I've just bought 25 packs, but I haven't received the extra packs with guaranteed credit. Also, the app did not let me swap 2 premium cards for diamonds. Their support was not helpful the last time I contacted them, I hope this time will be better.

1 year ago

agreed their support are not very helpful and they take over weeks to fully contact you back... so their customer service been bad lately

1 year ago

i redeemed a 10 pack with diamonds and i got a £5 gift card from one of the packs along with another £5 gift card as guaranteed credit
tbh for my first ever big diamond redeem £10 of credit isnt too shabby

1 year ago

got 25 packs, got 2x $5 amazon codes in the bonus packs. added 10 new games to my steam library, and 2 of those were on my wishlist! turned 3 games that i already have and aren't worth anything on steamgifts into diamonds leaving me 12 to probably give away.

steam credit is more fun than amazon, but i'll definitely use it on amazon, so i'm going to try not to regret going for this promo when they do guaranteed steam credit again before i get back to 2500 diamonds

1 year ago

Sounds like a good deal, isn't it?

turned 3 games that i already have and aren't worth anything on steamgifts into diamonds

Sorry, would you mind explaining how to do that?
I think I might have read someone here doing that but I completely forgot about this-

1 year ago

when opening the packs in the app and it shows the game card, i had the option to exchange for a random amount of diamonds (i think it ranges from 20-125) or continue on to the next pack. i don't think you can get back to that if you choose to continue.

1 year ago

Thanks, I'll try next time.
I think I've only opened packs in th web not in the app.

1 year ago

got 25 packs

No wonder you're top 13 on the Diabloid IV collection lol

AND TOP 19 IN THE FORTNITE COLLECTION LMAO

1 year ago

He is talking about the "Happy Hardware" packs...

Nothing todo with the collections...

1 year ago

So you don't see a connection between the two facts? That he's a paying customer and coincidentially is getting very lucky in collections. There are multiple people like him: Sandstorm_DxE is always in the ranking, it means he buys a lot of packs. He's top 1 and top 2 in two different collections. In one of them he has a lead by 50. reword is also confirmed to be a paying customer (he has told somewhere in this forum that he has only got 5$ cards from paid packs) and SURPISE SURPRISE he's also in the leaderboards of multiple collections
🤔🤔

1 year ago

Thats some conspiracy theory you have there...

Luckily I buy from time to time packs too for money and as luck will have it, I just bought a 25pack happy hardware too (for diamonds)...
And Suprise, Suprise....I'm nowhere near the top ranks in any of the collections and never were in one. Not even top 100 or top 200.

/edit: and I'm a customer from germany too...where lootboy has their headquarter...not even that helps...

1 year ago

Yep, I think this is hella suspicious and some people in the rankings are certainly getting a lot more luck than others, and that's a trend. I forgot to mention that Sandstorm has won a drone in 2022. And this is the same dude who is now winning in TWO collections AT ONCE. And in one of them he's got a 50 point lead. I don't believe this, many people in this thread don't either.

1 year ago

Diamonds bonus code: pengu10

1 year ago

10 diamonds + 1K coins

1 year ago

Thanks!

Valid codes:
Redeem here

Code Reward
LINK 1000🪙 (comic)
Takeoff or npen or kxng Community Lootpack 🧧
Hijoe10 Community Lootpack 🧧
pizza10 10💎 1000🪙
flickzy Community Lootpack 🧧
fray Community Lootpack 🧧
Discord500 500🪙
Welcome500 500🪙
welcomeGG 5💎 2000🪙 (for new accounts)
1 year ago*

TY :) Green8 has expired

1 year ago

Thanks! :) Code was removed

1 year ago

DIAJACKPOT has expired. Thanks

1 year ago

Thank you! Removed

1 year ago

TOTK has expired

1 year ago

Thank you! Code was removed

1 year ago

Thank you!! The ones for the second community lootpack (saco, lof, etc) have expired.

1 year ago

Thanks! Codes were removed

1 year ago

pengu10 expired

1 year ago

Thank you! Removed

1 year ago

Hijoe9 - Expired
OHOH! - Expired

1 year ago*

Thanks!

1 year ago

So the hero "Explorer" in Diabolic collection gives 1 point. Are the other heroes, that can be bought for ticket or dias, gives the same 1 point? Sorry if I miss the answer somewhere before.

1 year ago

I believe that's the case. The other hero cards are purely cosmetic I believe, similar to another collection run a few months ago. There's nothing in the small print that indicates otherwise.

1 year ago

Yeah, maybe u r right. Hope so.

1 year ago

Code Reward
DIAJACKPOT 1 🧧

1 year ago*

1 dia :p

1 year ago

Thx 🤣🤣 Sorry was fast posting, editing for format.

1 year ago

Thank you. +5 dia

1 year ago

You're welcome. Congrats

1 year ago

got a card for hue with a green frame.
not sure if this is a steam key or just a link to the steam store an free game.

1 year ago

The second option:(

1 year ago

why am i not surprised?!

1 year ago

🟩 Green Border/Frame = Link Info (In this case just info about some freebie)
🟨 Gold Border/Frame = Key (It could be Steam/GOG/whatever platform Key or anything that's big reward on certain LootPack)

1 year ago

5 dia, thanks :)

1 year ago

Congrats, you're welcome =)

1 year ago

nice got a Steam game...

The Steam game:

View attached image.
1 year ago

Hue Hue Hue 🤣

1 year ago

I got that too. You can redeem it before June 8th... Just when Hue stops being free to keep.

1 year ago

Got it today too :D They broke through the bottom of the barrel with that one.

1 year ago

i got a link for a temporarily free on itch.io game today too. at least these are coming in as the junk cards and not in place of the ones that could be actual steam keys. definitely also got a gog key today that way, and for a game i already have in both steam AND gog. don't think there's a way to tell it's a gog key until after you give up the chance to exchange it for diamonds

1 year ago

I got one for Hotshot Racing when it was free on Fanatical. They literally told me to go to Fanatical and get it there.

View attached image.
1 year ago

yep these just had me scratch off to reveal a link to a game that's free. before you scratch these search for them and get an extra 90 coins for shredding without scratching, while still getting the free game if you want

1 year ago

Almost every day I "win" The Murder of Sonic the Hedgehog.

1 year ago

Ahh that green border 😪

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

Wasn't sure whether I'll get a better amazon voucher from 25x lootpacks, so I bought 10x 3 times. Total £20, not bad.

1 year ago

you get 2 voucher packs from a 25x, which costs the same as two 10x packs. so you could have had 5 more packs for the same amount of diamonds

1 year ago

Sigh, didn't find any info that 25x gives 2 voucher packs :c

1 year ago

yeah when i first tried it i wasn't completely sure i'd actually get 2, but it's worked for me multiple times now!

1 year ago

Anybody else having problems with the Happy Hardware Lootpack? Bought a 10 pack for guaranteed Amazon credit but there were only garbage cards, no credit.

1 year ago

Are you seeing the event? If so, contact support. If not, maybe you're not in a region where the event is running.

1 year ago

Me too, I Bought 25 packs and no a single amazon credit giftcard :(. I wrote the support yesterday, no response for now (at least it's not only me)

PS: I could see the event, that's wht I bought so many packs with the diamonds I was hoarding

1 year ago

it should have put an extra pack in your inventory with the guaranteed credit, so after opening your 10 happy hardware packs go to inventory (might be called "cards") and open the pack that's there. if it's not there then either you can contact support about it or you're in a country where the promotion doesn't apply.

you also should have had 10 cards that are steam / gog keys -- were those garbage for you too?

1 year ago

Mostly garbage but like 1 or 2 games I actually did not own.

Extra pack was only the Black Market Pack for buying 10 packs, the extra Happy Hardware was missing. I will try my luck with support.

1 year ago

Yesterday I had the same problem: I bought 25 packs, but I received no promo packs. I contacted their support team and today the problem has been solved, so I suggest contacting them in case you don't see the promo packs in your inventory.

1 year ago

Finally got 1250 diamonds. Any event with guaranteed credit running these days?

1 year ago

I'm not good at that but i see a amazon event with guaranteed credit until may 31.
I haven't enough so i can't try

1 year ago

Can't see it, so I guess I am not in the right region.
Any idea what is the usual drop for the cheat chip card? Can I easily get 80 for the Steam credit?

1 year ago

mine are mostly 5 with a couple 7

1 year ago

Almost got my 2500 too, the rest is matter of 2 or 3 days. Since in my region there is zero events with credits, probably will go for July Edition to test my luck. Another option is CS: GO to get skin and sell it on Steam Market, did anyone ever got something from this pak?

1 year ago

Global events are extremely rare but usually there is one per year. There was one with cheat chips a month ago. It cost me 2500 + 625 diamonds to get 2x 5 USD Steam wallet codes.

1 year ago

In the last year + the usual guaranteed credit for 10x or 25x packs events have been restricted to a few Western countries. About a month ago there was a cheat chip event that was global and provided guaranteed credit at a bit worse rate. You had to spend 2500 + 625 diamonds to get enough cheat chips for 10 USD credit instead of just 2500 dia. Can't remember how much was needed to reach 5 USD.

I think an event like that is your best bet. It might take a long while but something will show up sooner or later hopefully. I waited a full year for the above event after reaching 1250 dia.

1 year ago

I can still see the BlackMarket event running, is it not?

1 year ago

That's just the normal black market stuff. You get a cheat chip pack with 4-7 cheat chips after every 10x premium packs. Which is not much. During that promo a month ago you got 135 cheat chips for buying 25 packs with 2500 diamonds, 54 cheat chips for buying 10 packs or 27 chips for buying 5 packs. (And you also got the normal cheat chip packs, too.)

1 year ago

Thanks for the info

1 year ago

the gift cards they put in the Black Market shop are US EU region codes. i bought one participating the last one. i complained and received a replacement but i don't know if they have fixed it or if it still the same

1 year ago

Manual Samuel A9HHC-M0CP6-(SEVEN)RRLH

1 year ago

Oh, I came just in time. Thanks ^^

1 year ago

Little Dungeon Stories YEKGB-VT52C-6F(THREE)83

1 year ago

Someone ninja'd it.

1 year ago

And didn't even say thanks.
SMH

1 year ago

Welcome to the interwebs 😆

1 year ago

Happy cake day!

1 year ago

Did I miss my cake day yesterday? Thanks!

1 year ago

They released early this time 😯

🎫 LootTicket Special Only Cost Reward
June Monthly Action LootPack     🔻LootBoy.DE       🔻LootBoy.COM                        1 🎫 LootTicket 🔸2 🎫 LootTickets                    🔸30 💎 3,000 🪙                    🔸1 Random Card

Just an extra June Monthly Edition LootPack - DON'T BUY IT YET

Just found something's wrong in the pack, not sure why the rewards is still the May 2023 Month Pack... better wait until the reset and see if it's fixed or not.
And 1000% I won't do different region separated links next time for this Monthly Edition LootPack anymore 😱

• Diablo IV
  • Aliens Descent
  • F1 23
  • Super Mega Baseball
Region Link
Brazil ❌ No link...
CIS/RU 💎LootBoy.DELootBoy.COM                     💵LootBoy.DELootBoy.COM
Europe 💎LootBoy.DELootBoy.COM                     💵LootBoy.DELootBoy.COM
France 💎LootBoy.DELootBoy.COM                     💵LootBoy.DELootBoy.COM
Germany ❌ No link...
International (Aka Hyper Country Restricted. These are banned US, GB, BR, DE, AT, AD, BE, CY, EE, FI, FR, GR, IE, IT, LT, LV, LU, ME, MC, MT, NL, PT, SM, SK, SI, ES, AR, BO, CL, EC, CR, CO, PA, PY, PE, UY, VE, SV, HN, GT, NI, DO, JM, MX, SR, MQ, CH, RU, BY, UA, TM, AM, KZ, KG, MD, TJ) 💎LootBoy.DELootBoy.COM                     💵LootBoy.DELootBoy.COM
Italy 💎LootBoy.DELootBoy.COM                     💵LootBoy.DELootBoy.COM
South America (Brazil excluded maybe? Need BR people help testing this!) 💎LootBoy.DELootBoy.COM                     💵LootBoy.DELootBoy.COM
Spain/Andorra 💎LootBoy.DELootBoy.COM                     💵LootBoy.DELootBoy.COM
Switzerland 💎LootBoy.DELootBoy.COM                     💵LootBoy.DELootBoy.COM
US 💎LootBoy.DELootBoy.COM                     💵LootBoy.DELootBoy.COM
UK 💎LootBoy.DELootBoy.COM                     💵LootBoy.DELootBoy.COM

View attached image.
View attached image.
1 year ago*

DIAJACKPOT is no more

1 year ago

Don't forget to submit your Fat Star Wars collection.

1 year ago

i was going to pick up one last pack just in case but i ran out of time

1 year ago

Welp, I managed to get to the third place of the star wars thingy and everyone on the top ten should receive a copy of the game, so I guess now I just wait and hope that no shenanigans happen during the next few hours. This would be the first time I manage to win one of these things in years of using lootboy.

View attached image.
View attached image.
1 year ago

I'm just outside the top 10, the last pack I opened was a 96 card which got me to 842

View attached image.
View attached image.
1 year ago*

From the looks of it (comparing with the screenshot I took earlier) someone managed to snipe the 4th place at the very last moment, that seems to be what pushed those with 842 just outside the top ten.

1 year ago

Nice, I coudn't get any better cards in over two weeks and dropped from 19 to somewhere over 100.

1 year ago

Congrats!

1 year ago

Thanks! :)
Still waiting on the key tho, no clue of how long it usually takes for them to deliver prizes after these events end.

1 year ago

Congrats on the win! I remember reading other winner of another event getting rewards like after weeks? Not really sure about that though...
But still nice, let us know what you get since LootBoy only mentioned Jedi Survivor Game and nothing else, not sure if it's the lastest title on any platform of Choice.

1 year ago

Thanks.
I've actually got the prize card today, and I was expecting a key but it was actually instructions for a slightly more involved (aka manual) method. So I wouldn't really discard the possibility of this taking some days or longer, not like I'm in much of a rush tho. I was asked to choose between Steam, PlayStation, and Xbox by the way, went with Steam cos I don't own any console.

On an unrelated note I found it cute that the pack in my inventory had a burger space ship on it :P

View attached image.
1 year ago

To be honest when I looked at your comment, I thought you ordered some burger and idk why you posted that there 😅🤣🤣
Then remembered that it had 🍔 on the LootPack before... before those censored people showed up.

But congrats on your win! Hope it'll be sorted out soon.
Just being curious if you could let us know if the key is Standard or Special one like pre-order edition or not, just to know future sticker collections when they meant Game GAs, will be the basic game on Store or special ones.

1 year ago

That's a good point, they only mention the game itself so I don't know if it's going to be the standard or special edition of it, I'll let you know when I get it :)

By the looks of it they tend to handle these prizes by hand rather than relying on an automated system on their page, which makes sense considering that sometimes they're digital copies of games but other times they have to ship actual physical things across the world. The way they worded it I think they haven't even bought the game yet and were waiting for the winners to chose their preferred platform.

1 year ago

Yep this is the first Sticker Collection having a game as prize. So wonder how is it. Wanted to say thx in advance when you got it.

You got a point too, depending on what they ask to you, like country/region, platform and other things, it seems more reasonable that they're buying after and not before...

1 year ago

Just got an answer, they asked for my country and told me the approximate waiting time will be 2 weeks, so it indeed isn't a particularly fast process.

I'll keep you updated on how things progress, this whole thing is likely gonna be useful information for someone at some point and you're by far the most active user in this thread when it comes to assisting other people and compiling and sharing data.

1 year ago

Ohh nice, so they're really buying after which makes more sense 🤔 Just wonder which kind of key will they try to gift.

And really thx for that. Sometimes I just take a little while or delay to update 😅 So sorry about that.

1 year ago

No need to be sorry about delays, you already are so friendly and helpful to everyone here, and I'm really thankful for that :)

1 year ago

Thx again, and waiting for the good news from LootBoy to you 😊

1 year ago

【Friendly reminder】

View attached image.
1 year ago*

i loss -___-

didn't give me another yellow card. my god man

1 year ago

I don't expect anymore, opened everyday and the max I could see is 79 😪

1 year ago

Thanks for the reminder! Would have missed the deadline for the star wars collection if it wasn't for this post.

1 year ago

You're welcome! Congrats on submitting.

1 year ago

i didn't see this post until too late. wouldn't have won the game since the last 2-3 weeks were all low-value cards, but would have appreciated the diamonds

1 year ago

These @#$&+ changed the principle of distribution of places on the list several times. when I was fifth and people scored as many points as me, I dropped one place every time. now today when I got the same number of points as the others, I was last on the list of everyone with the same number of points. it still wouldn't have helped me win, but I would have been at least 15, not 18. Three gold cards for 90 points, if only a little more luck with the golds, and I would have been in the top ten :(

1 year ago

I think something happened when that glitch pack was known and something happened to the entire drop loot list. Ever since then the drop rate wasn't really that good to be honest.

1 year ago

I do not think that anything has changed significantly, such cards did not fall out very well anyway. I was somewhere around ten when that link appeared, later I got two more gold cards (unfortunately of very low denomination). So first rose to 5th place (then fell to 25th), and rose to final 18th. i.e. among those who had good cards, the movement was constant and they also received new cards all that time.

1 year ago

Maybe it's just me, I remember getting at least 80+ before knowing that pack exists, then never got 80+ again... just daily 50-60.
I really don't have any hope for Sticker ones anymore... never was inside top 100, so probably won't bother about it anymore...

At least collecting cards for the chart table thing.

1 year ago

I had all 9 stickers in spacebattle at least 88 now amd I forgot to submit the collection...
and it was two hundred sixty somethingth place
I freaking lost my 20 diamonds and very angry at myself now

1 year ago

Sorry to hear that 😪 I usually sent friendly reminder just after the last day sticker pack is reset to grab, but mostly by then is like 7-8 hours before submit deadline. So if you happens to be on the timezone where that time sleeps, really sorry about that.

Otherwise I could change my friendly reminder to like 24 hours before deadline, with a timer or time for remind to get last day stickers after reset before submit.

Not sure what's people opinion on it.

1 year ago

oh, that would be great, actually
what didnt help this time, btw, is that I measured this deadline by time left shown in the ad-pack, for the ad-pack itself, and not the small text underneath. And expiration time for the collection was almost half a day earlier then for the ad-pack, so I grabbed my daily 5 cards and only then found out I was already late

1 year ago

Depends on what majority says, I could adjust that since sometimes I'm here then there, so I could post it if I showed up here 😅

And I'd suggest not look timer on Ad Pack, it had been many times that the time doesn't add up, sometimes even the ad pack lasts longer than the collection submit time, so even if you're able to open new packs, but submit period is already expired... 😪

Sometimes I put them in the Info section but probably too many text so it's not easily readable

1 year ago

you know, it would be probably best to pointing/reminding each time how earlier the collection expires, compared to this big in-your-eyes timer in the ad-pack, and this info being the one that is definitely posted about 24 hours prior to the collection expiration moment

1 year ago

Well I do include in post about them but idk if people missed that due to too many people commenting at same moment and post got submerged under many posts in thread.

View attached image.
1 year ago

still wouldn't heart to remind about it near the end. which might as well be completely new information for newcomers

1 year ago

Well this time I forgot, last time I have done that.

View attached image.
1 year ago

Did they added steam codes into diamond victory videos? I got a Hue card for that 30s video and it says "Play Hue for free, log on steam, add to library etc."

Edit: Card was just to take me into game store page, where I can try their free demo.

1 year ago

It's not a demo. Hue is free to keep until 8th IIRC.

LB has been adding free Steam and itch.io stuff to their diamond & video victory packs lately.

1 year ago

Ah. I owned game, so it showed me something what they do at demos and f2p games. Haven't noticed it is free at all.

1 year ago

View attached image.
1 year ago

CSGO pack: Fantasy Blacksmith and it worked. Did they remove me from dup pool? xD

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.