Lootboy may close down! Might be a good time to spend your diamonds and empty your inventory...

For the newest codes and special deals check out the latest comments! ✺◟( • ω • )◞✺

- Link to last page -

Additional hints:

• You can redeem the codes here: https://www.lootboy.de/redeemCode (If you have trouble redeeming the codes, try disabling adblock or try again later) (Link to main site: https://www.lootboy.de/)
  • Diamonds can be used to purchase the premium lootpacks in the diamond section
  • The names of the lootpacks only describe the exclusive loot for that pack! In most cases you just get something from the general pool for all packs, wich contains Origin/Uplay/GOG/Steam/whatever games. So even if you get the "Supreme Steam" pack, you may not get a steam game!
  • You now get a special golden lootpack after every tenth premium lootpack you open.
  • You can scrap cards that you don't want for 100 coins each (after you revealed the code it's only 10 coins)
  • You get 350 coins for reading the comics (new one each friday)
  • The 2000 coins Lootpacks are mostly useless trash
  • If you get a duplicate key or have some other problem, try contacting their support :) - Here or write a mail to: support@lootboy.de/support@lootboy.com
  • The iOS/Amazon version of the app doesn't have all the stuff, there are no offers on the bonus wall and the redeem-code button is missing.
  • You can purchase packs with amazon coins (more info here)
  • You can find a list of some games that people got here

Group:

It seems Lootboy has gotten a lot better when it comes to duplicated keys, but if you still have doubts about a key, you can use the group below for those giveaways :)
Unfortunately it happens far too often that Lootboy is handing out duplicate keys, so a lot of people feel uncomfortable with creating public giveaways with the games from Lootboy. So I just created a little group with some rules to make it less risky for the generous givers.
I hope this helps :)

Steam Group Link
SG Group Link

A huge thanks to all the people who are posting new codes here or answer questions from other users! ٩(◕‿◕)۶

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

【Megumin's Words】

I just hope it won't rain Sticker Collection again...
Congrats to the winners of that Jedi Survivor Game! 🎉

💠【Megumin's LootBoy Info 🪄】
 🔻June Monthly Action LootPack

   📋 Sticker Collection   (10 Packs/day for PC + App)             Cost                                   During                            Reward
Street Fight Showdown           🔻.DE.COM                     2,000 🪙 (Web)        1 Ad 📢 (App)                       Until Jun 29 22:00 UTC 20 💎            Top 1-5 for Street Fighter 6 Platform of Choice
Diabolic IV           🔻🪙 .DE.COM           🔻💎 .DE.COM           🔻💵 .DE.COM                     2,000 🪙 (Web)   125 💎 (Web)        € 1.69 (Web)                         1 Ad 📢 (App)                       Until Jun 18 22:00 UTC 20 💎            Top 1-5 for Diablo IV Game
 📜Diamond Quest (DQ) Cost            During      Reward
State of Survival                └ 🌎 AT/AU/BE/CA/CH/DE/DK/ES/FI/FR/GB/GR/IE/IS/IT/NL/NO/NZ/PL/SE/US only              .             .             499 🪙              .             .             Unknown              .             .             DQ: State of Survival - 75 💎
LootGirl's Quest 499 🪙 Unknown DQ: Hero Wars - 50 💎
  📱 Mobile App Only Cost            During      Reward
Nothing interesting... ?? Unknown ??
 🎟️ Season Ticket Only Cost            During      Reward
♻️ RESTOCKED          V Rising       🔻.DE.COM              100,000 🪙              Unknown              Steam V Rising
Big Shot Black Market 850 💎 3 Packs/Month 75 ⚫ Cheat Chips
1 year ago*

I just hope it won't rain Sticker Collection again...

^_^"

1 year ago

I dug my own grave... Another collection is up

1 year ago

WTH is goin on with Battle Pass party now? Here i am struggling to get a sticker higher than 85 then suddenly the leaderboard is flooded with ppl hitting 600? Really not seeing the point in any of these events anymore....

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

ez, i have 801
you need to collect sets where they give 90+ cards

1 year ago

801 from 600 max possible??????

1 year ago

That's why in these competitions only a set is made to get 20 diamonds and nothing else

1 year ago

more than 100 people have 585 points, it is practically impossible to reach the prize places now.

1 year ago

they want you to spend your coins in this events.
just watch ads, trade in for dias.

1 year ago

yeah i am not going to bother in the future either. people like sandstorm_dxe which are spending an pathetic amount of money to be first... its ridiculous and makes no sense.

1 year ago

You are not supposed to spend money on those collections though. You can only open 10 collection packs a day: 5 with ads and 5 with lootcoins. I suspect that the 'random' is rigged towards peolpe who spend more money cause Sandstorm's luck is unmatched.

1 year ago

Instead of buying into the BS marketing why don't you just see this for the opportunity that it is...20 diamonds. Collect enough for minimum "score" needed to submit then move on with you life, wait for next BS sticker promo, rinse and repeat, profit 20 diamonds and always remember the golden rule: If an app is free you are the product. Spend as little time on Lootboy as you can.

1 year ago

Nowadays we even need to spend coins to be able to complete events.
That is sad

1 year ago

Previously you had to pay diamonds (50 a day) so idk why you're complaining.

1 year ago

LP6PY-?97MH-QRVNJ
?=4

1 year ago

Someone took it.

1 year ago

TLDR: Guaranteed credit on Weekend Special 10-packs active.

The promotion is valid for the purchase of 10-pack and 25-pack bundles of the Weekend Premium Packs in the period from 06/02/2023 at 12:00pm CEST, which stocks last, or until 06/04/2023 ay 11:59pm CEST. Multiple single purchases or purchases of 5-packs will not receive a Bonus Pack under this promotion! Two Bonus Packs will be added to your inventory when you purchase a 25-pack bundle. The promotion is valid in the following countries: Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France, Spain, Italy, UK and USA. The promotion is only valid on the promotional packs available in the respective countries and the available platforms for the credit vary depending on the region.

1 year ago

Hi, "Guaranteed credit" is it a 100% credit roll or a misleading title?

1 year ago

You get a minimum credit of 5$/€ guaranteed if you get a pack of 10 of the promotion.

1 year ago

Yay! Thanks for confirming

1 year ago

Bought 10 of Weekend Premium Pack:

• 125 Diamonds
  • Scheming Through The Zombie Apocalypse: The Beginning
  • Dungeon of the ENDLESS
  • Between the Stars
  • The Night of the Rabbit
  • The Whispered World Special Edition (GOG)
  • Derange
  • Deponia (GOG)
  • Idol Hands
  • Worms Blast
1 year ago

Wow, really bad pull, but the real interest is the credit. Gonna go through my 25 now, i just reached 2500 dias this week, perfect timing.

1 year ago

Well that's a new one, when trying to purchase the 25 pack :

ERROR
YOU’VE PURCHASED TOO MUCH ALREADY. PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER.

1 year ago

It seems not to be available in my region again...

1 year ago

Was not happy with that either, have a lot of credits laying around for these kind of packs..

1 year ago

I try for buy 25x week end pack, and :

"Failed to load loot, please try again later. you have already made too many purchases. try again later"

what is this scam ?
xD

1 year ago*

Deleted

1 year ago

the site/ app usually bugged out if they took your diamonds away check your card inventory

1 year ago

no, i have always my diamands, but I can't spend

1 year ago

【Megumin's Words】

So it's raining Sticker Collection again...
Same as the previous Nintendo Switch TOTK Sticker Collection,
the first 5 who completes it will get the rewards.

• Max score|9 cards.
Defeat Level Hits Needed Rewards
Guide 35 5 💎 300 🪙 + Guide Card
Ziefang 45 5 💎 300 🪙 + Ziefang Card
Kasim 55 5 💎 300 🪙 + Kasim Card
Chin-Lu 65 10 💎 300 🪙 + Chin-Lu Card
Lucky 80 10 💎 300 🪙 + Lucky Card
Cem 90 15 💎 300 🪙 + Cem Card
Kammy 110 120 15 💎 300 🪙 + Kammy Card
Ryo 140 160 15 💎 300 🪙 + Ryo Card
    📋 Sticker Collection   (10 Packs/day for PC + App)             Cost                                   During                            Reward
Street Fight Showdown           🔻.DE.COM                     2,000 🪙 (Web)        1 Ad 📢 (App)                       Until Jun 29 22:00 UTC 20 💎            Top 1-5 for Street Fighter 6 Platform of Choice

1 year ago*

📋 Street Fight Showdown Sticker Collection (LBSC)

Cards Hits (2-10) Hits (11-20) Hits (21-30)
LootBoy 2 11 21
Guide 3 12 22
Ziefang 4 13 23
Kasim 5 14 24
Chin-Lu 6 15 25
Lucky 7 16 26
Cem 8 17 27
Kammy 9 18 28
Ryo 10 19 29
- - 20 30
1 year ago*

Thx added to list too!

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

First day, and someone wins 5 fighters... LUL

1 year ago

Or they're too lucky getting 30 hits each time, since 4 fighters need minimum 200 points... 😱

1 year ago

I came here to say the same.
I just can't believe the same people always appears on top even if they are heavy spenders.
Is it legal?

1 year ago

I'm glad that more people are starting to notice this.

1 year ago

well, we noticed, but at leas t I was on denial

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

Added thx!

1 year ago

Nice, thx!

1 year ago

Thx!

1 year ago

23 hits

View attached image.
1 year ago

Ohh high card, congrats and thx!

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

Nice congrats! Completing the last one... it requires many good hits combo 😯

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

Ohh that's good hit combo! I'm still trying to get 1 hit that's 10 and above... only 9 8 6 4 appearing for me 😪

1 year ago

3rd day of this collection = 30 packs until now (5 with coins / 5 with ads). Sandstorm already have 8 cards, so considering that he completed Ryo and Kammy before the changes and he has the 8 more expensive cards (missing only Guide), he would have to win at least a 19 hit card every time he opened a pack since the start of this collection. Such a lucky guy!

1 year ago

It's not even the value of the cards. 8 fighters cards = 8x12 = 96 hits cards, whatever their value, i don't know how he got that much cards.

1 year ago

Thx for it!

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

Thx added!

1 year ago

Max score is 9. It's similar to Zelda event in terms of completion, but cards acquisition is that like in Diablo event

P.S.: Btw, I "beat" Guide and got 5 dia

1 year ago

Thx, adding 💎 rewards as well.

1 year ago

Ohh thx, congrats, wow 45 hits in 1 day 😯

1 year ago

got 53 hits tbh
also just looked that we still have 12 slots for 160 points for Ryo (not 140 as you have written) and we need every card to be average 13.33 hits :\ meaning many days without a good hit drop
also Kammy in mobile app requires 120, not 110
also the pack just came out, how the hell 1st person already has 5/9 done?! :O that is AT LEAST 200 hits!

1 year ago

I dont think 5 means 5 of 9, it just means 5 points.

Lots of people had 3 points right from the start that made me guess:
Lootboy 1 point
Guide 2 points
= 3 points

so 5 points probably means either lootboy(1) + Kasim(4)
Or Guide(2) + Ziefang(3) without slotting lootboy

My gues would be on first. Kasim only needs 55 hits, which is in the ballpark for one day

1 year ago

Hmm... I'll check that in a while to see if each cards have different score or they're just 1 card counting.

1 year ago

My understanding is that every sticker = 1 point

Conditions of this promotion

To submit your Collection, you must collect all nine Fighter Stickers via the Arcade Mode Levels and complete your Street Fight Showdown Collection.

it clearly says that you need all nine stickers to submit collection, so yeah Challenger885 is right. Person who is currently first in the ranking with 5 stickers somehow got 200 hits (which is bare minimum to get stickers of Guide, Ziefang, Kasim and Chin-Lu) from 10 packs. Sounds legit to me. 👍

1 year ago*

Sorry to disappoint you, each card is 1 point only. So that person got 4 cards and the guaranteed LootBoy. (At least minimum 200 Hits in 1 day)

1 year ago

Hmm... LootBoy is so sneaky, glad I took screenshots before.

• 140 ➡️ 160
  • 110 ➡️ 120
View attached image.
1 year ago

I don't know if this has been proposed already in the past, but... wouldn't it be better to open a separate thread for the sticker images of each collection, rather than flooding this one every time? It would be good in terms of "searchability" too, in case someone wants to take a look at the stickers of a specific collection in the future.
Also, friend codes and sticker images make this thread less and less readable, it would be better to use it for (you know) codes for coins/diamonds, event announcements, feedback about LB stuff, and general info.

1 year ago

Those sticker collections usually arent that much spam and concentrate on replying to 2-3 posts.

What really was annoying and a lot of spam were those friend code spam.

1 year ago

+1. Totally agreed. This thread was made originally for diamonds and coins codes, but Garandro dropped it. A separate thread should be created with just one list of the actual collections, codes, etc.. plus a direct link to past collections in just one place (maybe a google spreadsheet?).
I just searched for the Squad Builder Collection to see if they're already had the 113 card because I got it and I spent some time trying to find it because it's now lost on about 10 or 11 pages ago rn.

1 year ago

I put them as a searchable tag for me to find them easy, just avoid typing this term to be able to search faster.

View attached image.
1 year ago

Well if that's the issue I'll stop doing it and see if it's ok to open other thread just for Sticker thing, but not sure if it fits any of the Discussions forum of Deals (Probably will position it in Off Topic). Not sure what people thinks about it.

1 year ago

Deals for sure, like this one

1 year ago

But the Sticker ones aren't like more... cosmetic collection? Like who wants those pics since you can't use them as for any kind of deal, just saying... not really sure what is required to be qualified to be posted in Deals, I'm not too familiar with SG 😪

1 year ago

Aaaaand, there are already people with 5 points. 1 point means one character right ? So how is it possible, as there were only 10 packs today, and nothing with diamonds ?

1 year ago

Yep that's correct, idk... just in case I asked friend to help checking if there's any glitched pack like last time, nothing showed up.
So unless they are too lucky to get 200 hits from 10 packs, or there are glitched packs on Mobile only (She said she can't check mobile only packs)

1 year ago

But it's always the same "lucky person", you know what I mean.

1 year ago

To be honest idk anymore, idk if being Season Ticket owner or idk being spending a lot or winning that LootBoy Best 50 🪙 earner that I don't understand how could people get like 3 Million 🪙 each month, if any of those will give you better chance for better cards or things or idk extras packs. Really unsure what's happening anymore...

1 year ago

winning that LootBoy Best 50 🪙 earner that I don't understand how could people get like 3 Million

You should ask that to "somebody"

'8. SandStorm_DxE 132900

https://www.lootboy.de/lootboysfinest

Well, if you open many packs you get many coins, if you find a way to open infinite packs then you...

1 year ago

If I know how or if they answer that would be fine.
But I barely recognizes people on the top list (Some I could notice because they mentioned they being there when posting here)

But others idk...

1 year ago

The coins is not the problem, the problem is that it's obviously rigged. I've got 5 mil coins (and I open the max amount of packs every day, 10) and my drops are just bad.

1 year ago

my drops are just bad.

That's because you can only open 10 packs per day for each collection. Sandstorm does not have this limitation, check how many stickers for the Street Fight collection he already has and how many hits you need to get them.

1 year ago

How would he not have that limitation though?

1 year ago

I think I said it before, most probably he found an exploit, the same way that the member who completed the "Gears of the Kingdom Collection" too early. He was caught and removed from the leaderboard (and probably banned from LB).

1 year ago

I'd really like if people like the dude who completed GotKC (that you've mentioned) shared their stories, it'd be much more fun to search for exploits that way :D

1 year ago

We know that there was "another pack" for GotK that wasn't given any limit. The link eventually became public. Not sure if it was a developer/testing link or what, but there was a 3rd way to get cards. People have talked about gem packs. Is it possible that when you get offered a pack for gems (because videos are temporarily not available), that comes from another pool that can be 5 more? So 15 packs a day? Not sure what is being done.

1 year ago

WAIT
You're saying that there was ANOTHER incident like with the Space Battle (it also had an unlimited pack)? If it happened TWICE then there's no way it's a coincidence. I am not buying it.

1 year ago

For Lootboys finest, only ads in app and premium packs are counted for ranking. Discovery packs doesn't rank there. However, he probably bought many Weekend packs. Wondering if stickers can be obtained in premium packs.

1 year ago

Thanks for the info, that's interesting. So he is cheating on the Android app most probably.

1 year ago

The only way to cheat on Lootboy finest is to get invite bonus with fake accounts. Other way is to spend money for premium packs. For sticker packs I'm not sure if he got them from premium packs or have some insider information.

1 year ago

Thx! Didn't know about it, was wondering why my 🪙 count never raise when opening the usual 🪙 pack 😅

1 year ago

Well... search for the name of the second member on that leaderboard here or on other leaderboards (Squad Builder...) and you will understand.

1 year ago

LMAO, SANDSTORM AGAIN

1 year ago

So lucky!

1 year ago

Yeah, Sandstorm again, you see him always in the toplist, that man has the high end luck! - Ha! GG Lootboy!

1 year ago

still think many tops are scripting something

1 year ago

haha 8 cards already, he is so lucky, omg! And are still people defending him xD

1 year ago

I wonder how it's possible to already have 8 while I can't even open two collections (Kasim and Chin-Lu) on both website and app. I'm kinda bored with their collections actually. It was funny at the beginning, but there are too many now and looks like it's not really fair for everybody...

EDIT: Ah I resolved my problems by modifying directly the url. Weird...

1 year ago

can you pass the chin lu link please

1 year ago

1 year ago

Comic code: OHOH!

1 year ago

Thank you :)

1 year ago

Thanks!

1 year ago

my 25x weekend pack not working for me, but I bought 2x 10 pack

10x week end pack :
-Carrier Command: Gaea Mission
-Oh My Gore!
-OUTBUDDIES DX
-Size Matters
-Paw Paw Paw
-Garfield Kart – Furious Racing
-West of Dead
-Red Bow
-1954 Alcatraz
-Cook, Serve, Delicious! 3?!

10x week end pack :
-A New Beginning – Final Cut
-Ken Follett's The Pillars of the Earth
-Enclave (Gold)
-Tools Up!
-LEAVES - The Journey
-Cardaclysm
-Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star
-Bionic Commando
-Gold Rush! Classic
-125 diamonds

2x 5€ credit choice (steam for me)

• 10 diamonds
  • 9 cheats chips on the black market
1 year ago*

I'll do that if i can't get the 25 packs, but i'd be sad not to have the 5 more games including Deponia on GOG, or Chicken Shoot Gold.

1 year ago

What do you think trophy stickers are for?
I do not delete them, but I noticed that in the last collection accidentally deleted sticker trophy. So the question is whether they have any use in the inventory?

1 year ago

For now they don't. Even lootboy support won't tell me if they're going to be used or not. But they soggested to leave them in my inventory so that's what I did.

1 year ago

Eh, you have to be careful how you clean your inventory :D

1 year ago

CIBm3pNe0rJiYaHl7 AGIl3oMrVyD

1 year ago

this is torture 😭

1 year ago

Sorry 😭 Made like that on purpose.

1 year ago

That's something I haven't seen before. Pretty good!

1 year ago

Somehow was thinking how should I do, and idk why I went to count the number of letter of the game, and it was close to the usual Steam key length, so tried to make it like this way 😅

Although like @Wolterhon said above, it's torture for making and for others to read, but hope it works... in terms of anti-thing we always do.

1 year ago

what is this? xD

1 year ago

Imperial Glory XD

1 year ago

ah got it. the key

1 year ago

I think LB bamboozled me, they let me buy sticker pack for sbc-tots collection two days in a row, then on the third day, they were like:
This sticker pack isn't available in your country.
And no, I didn't have VPN on when I bought the first two 🤔

1 year ago

Have you tried the links in the Info Post?
Just in case the sbc-tots has country restriction, one is for CIS/RU region, one is for other regions.
Not sure which one are you in so you might want to give a try?

1 year ago

Thanks, that actually worked, but I don't know what was different, like did they redirect me to the version that's available in my country in the first two days, then they just kept giving me the non-available one?
because I was following the same pack link from the collection's page

1 year ago

it was similar with the space battle.

1 year ago

You're welcome, well LootBoy is kinda weird lately so their country detection and link providing function is randomly not functioning from time to time. So maybe that's the issue, but in first place, I don't see a reason why make a Sticker Pack country restricted since it's the same for all the globe. But who knows... it's LootBoy.

1 year ago

All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others.

1 year ago

Meanwhile I'm still waiting for 3rd day to come just to see if someone reached 9 cards again...

1 year ago

Sandstorm already have 6 xD

1 year ago

it seems to me that he created a handicap for himself for, maybe, three days, most likely by closing the highest "levels" yesterday, and now he will add a little bit every day, maybe, like everyone else, in standard ten packs, so that it will not be very noticeable. as well as with other collections - he does not lead in all of them, but only in some.

1 year ago

Didn't get the point. He would still have to earn the high point cards, and with this collection being "first ones to complete win" would not make sense wait to put the cards. Also, if he's doing the legit way, he is incredible lucky, because there's no paid loot packs for this collection.

And he isn't on top of 2 collections: battle pass collection (maybe he doesn't want this prize since he isn't even on the leaderboard) and diabolic collection (dungeon rewards are 100% luck based, he couldn't open unlimited free packs to increase his chances here but he's on the leaderboard too)

1 year ago*

my point is that he is not the first in all collections to make the fact that he does it dishonestly harder to notice.
My another point is he doesn't finish the entire street fighter collection at once, so that the fact that he's doing it unfairly is harder to see, because we all saw that the person who collected all 99 cards in space battle was removed from the list. So i think he got four street fighter cards on the first day to handicap himself, and then he will build up his collection little by little, like one a day. Most likely he did it with the last levels where it takes several days to collect enough hits. For example, I started with Ryu, and I still don't have enough hits, and it's been three days. And he could keep only the first three, where you can collect one per day (in every battle you don’t need to fill all the slots, the main thing is to get enough points).

1 year ago

My another point is he doesn't finish the entire street fighter collection at once, so that the fact that he's doing it unfairly is harder to see

Yes, I think he is smart enough to hide the cheat. I think he already has enough hits to complete the collection but he is "hiding" the cards on his inventory until the last moment so he will not be discovered. On the Squad Builder collection on the other side, he is in "all in" mode.

1 year ago

10 Weekend Packs:
-Cook, Serve, Delicious! 3?!
-Between the Stars
-Dust to the End
-Nuclear Dawn
-Worms Rumble
-Pressure
-Heal
-Toy Tinker Simulator
-Garbage
-Nigate Tale

-5 € Steam Credit
-5 Diamonds
-5 Cheat Chips

Not that bad i guess

1 year ago

2 x 10 Weekend Packs :

• Pressure
  • Legends of Eisenwald
  • Edna & Harvey: Harveys new Eyes (GOG)
  • Nuclear Dawn
  • Toy Tinker Simulator
  • DUCATI 90th Anniversary
  • Car Mechanic Simulator 2014
  • Munin
  • Garbage
  • CrossKrush
  • Space Pilgrim Academy: Year 3
  • Cook, Serve, Delicious! 3?!
  • Shift Happens
  • Caveman World: Mountains of Unga Boonga
  • Kingdom Wars 4
  • Windscape
  • Anna's Quest
  • Idol Hands
  • Dungeon of the Endless
  • Nuclear Dawn

=> 2 x 5€ Steam
=> 2 x 2 cheat chips

1 year ago

to be honest, the games are not very good... it seems that after the links for free giveaways/freebies on other sites, they started adding the games they win on indigala challenges. but ten bucks is an unattainable luxury for most countries.

1 year ago*

Not good at all, indeed. And yeah surprised to see Nuclear Dawn here (and twice). But the Steam credits are what matters.

1 year ago

Judieksnd won last Diamond Jackpot, 174 842 dias. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1833184713 02:37:00

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

I've got Garfield Kart! Thank you very much for sharing! ☺️

1 year ago

?JN9?-LMJAT-7QKML
?=G
I don't know what game is dlc key.

1 year ago

Switch Galaxy Ultra Music Pack 1 (didn't redeem it)

1 year ago

If you don't have the base game, you can use the SteamDB browser extension to find out for which game the DLC is.
Install: https://steamdb.info/extension/
Then go here: https://store.steampowered.com/account/registerkey

1 year ago

I have a question: I've just opened a 10 Weekend Pack and got my €5 card. I'd like to choose €5 on Steam but I get an error message saying that it's not available.
Can I keep my card and wait for Lootboy to issue new ones, or does the €5 card have an expiry date?

1 year ago

Don't worry,I had almost same problem.Just sometimes €5 or 5$ Steam wallet cards are out of stock and they need some time to supply them.It may take even few weeks,but your card will not vanish.Just wait and check.

1 year ago

Should be restocked tomorrow by 12:00 CEST.

1 year ago

Thank you for informations.

1 year ago

Happy cakeday

1 year ago

thank you!

1 year ago

I started on this earn quests playing games on phone, i started this quest for Lords Mobile, i reached maybe 3. or 4. step, but im not getting diamonds for reward?

1 year ago

Battle vs Chess: V72XD-M4NW2-LK(5-9)PB

1 year ago

ninja'd

1 year ago

Seems like Package Panic event is live, until 9:00 GMT 8th June.
Here is pak link: https://www.lootboy.de/loots/647e29d9329f8c24a4d41092

1 year ago

Confirmed, I also got some diamond cards having a diamond box image, which so far only happens during a Package Panic, instead of the usual diamond card.

1 year ago

100 discovery packs = 41 bonus and 8 regular diamonds

1 year ago

Hmm... Getting a similar vibe to the previous event, low level diamond drops from the coin packs; 2x25 so far, 6 bonus & 3 regular then 5 bonus & 11 regular. Not prepared to put out on premium packs atm but would be interesting what the drops are like for those packs. Thanks for the heads up.
Edit: Another 2x25, 8 then 16, including a 10 diamond card. Woot.

1 year ago*

Oh, I guess it's spending coins time again.
So far I got 25 of the coin packs and inside them found 5 event diamonds plus 5 normal ones. Not particularly great, but it's something to do with the massive amount of coins I've accrued, I think I'll try to spend a million this time, if I have the time that is.

1 year ago*

Has anyone bought regular discovery packs to see if they come with diamonds (package panic is up so maybe we get some ?)

1 year ago

Yes. I bought some packs.

25 packs - 3 diamonds
25 - 5
25 - 8
25 - 1
25 - 5
25 - 3
25 - 5
25 - 4
25 - 3

(How you guys manage to obtain regular diamonds? :p I just seem to get package diamonds)

1 year ago*

I got 5 diamonds from a 25 pack and it wasn't even from the package, it was regular LOL.

Not sure if I'm gonna bother with more.

1 year ago

I got 19 at the first batch (including 8 regular) and 16 at the second batch.

Edit : then 6,then 0.

1 year ago*

25 packs, 8 diamonds. Not gonna bother with more. Not worth my time, nor my coins.

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.