Lootboy may close down! Might be a good time to spend your diamonds and empty your inventory...

For the newest codes and special deals check out the latest comments! ✺◟( • ω • )◞✺

- Link to last page -

Additional hints:

• You can redeem the codes here: https://www.lootboy.de/redeemCode (If you have trouble redeeming the codes, try disabling adblock or try again later) (Link to main site: https://www.lootboy.de/)
  • Diamonds can be used to purchase the premium lootpacks in the diamond section
  • The names of the lootpacks only describe the exclusive loot for that pack! In most cases you just get something from the general pool for all packs, wich contains Origin/Uplay/GOG/Steam/whatever games. So even if you get the "Supreme Steam" pack, you may not get a steam game!
  • You now get a special golden lootpack after every tenth premium lootpack you open.
  • You can scrap cards that you don't want for 100 coins each (after you revealed the code it's only 10 coins)
  • You get 350 coins for reading the comics (new one each friday)
  • The 2000 coins Lootpacks are mostly useless trash
  • If you get a duplicate key or have some other problem, try contacting their support :) - Here or write a mail to: support@lootboy.de/support@lootboy.com
  • The iOS/Amazon version of the app doesn't have all the stuff, there are no offers on the bonus wall and the redeem-code button is missing.
  • You can purchase packs with amazon coins (more info here)
  • You can find a list of some games that people got here

Group:

It seems Lootboy has gotten a lot better when it comes to duplicated keys, but if you still have doubts about a key, you can use the group below for those giveaways :)
Unfortunately it happens far too often that Lootboy is handing out duplicate keys, so a lot of people feel uncomfortable with creating public giveaways with the games from Lootboy. So I just created a little group with some rules to make it less risky for the generous givers.
I hope this helps :)

Steam Group Link
SG Group Link

A huge thanks to all the people who are posting new codes here or answer questions from other users! ٩(◕‿◕)۶

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

thanks!

1 year ago

As usual: the first few batches have a lot of bonus diamonds, then after that they just won't come out.

1 year ago

why have all my packs become paid , where to get for a diamond

1 year ago

Quests -> Spend.
Yeah, a bit confusing to go to Quests for this. 😐

https://ibb.co/khCySH9

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

25 packs - 1 diamond lol. I guess this is enough for me. Won't spend my coins on nothing.

1 year ago

same, but i had better luck in the ad packs

1 year ago

+1

1 year ago

Package panic:
25 coin packs: 5 event diamonds + 5 regular diamonds
25: 6+6
25: 7
25: 5+5
25: 4
25: 4 (this is starting to feel like deja vu)
25: 9
25: 6+3

Total so far (day 1):
250 packs - around 250k coins spent (a mountain of shredded cards) - 76 diamonds

1 year ago*

9x25 packs - received total 87 diamonds
min 6 diamonds from 25 packs, max - 13

1 year ago

25 coin pack
2,3,1,20 = 26
1,1,1,1,1,1,2 = 8
1,1,1 =3
1,1,1,1,2,1 = 7
5x video 1,2 = 3

1 year ago*

Round 2:
PP diamonds from other packs I opened today: 1+1+1+1+1+1+1+2+1 (I didn't count all the other regular diamonds)
Coin packs:
25: 2+8
25: 11+3
25: 3+3
25: 3
25: 8
25: 7+3 (first time getting two PP cards in the same pack during the current event)
25: 25+3 (so the 20 diamonds cards are actually dropping after all)
25: 6+6

Day 2 total:
275 coin packs - 89 panicky diamonds and 26 regular ones.

1 year ago*

Day 3:
Other packs: 1+1+1+2+1+1+1+1
Coin packs:
25: 9+3
25: 2
25: 5+3
25: 1+3
25: 2+3
25: 5 (maybe, got distracted by the video I was watching)
25: 3+3
25: 5
25: 8
25: 7+3
25: 5
25: 10+6
25: 10+3
10: 4+5
5: 2
5: 2

Ok, I'm done with this nonsense, I got my coins down to my arbitrarily self-imposed minimum of 800k. I'm evidently not going to make it to 2.5k diamonds (currently at 1.6k) during this package panic so I might as well quit now and start building up my stash again.
I'll add up the totals tomorrow, can't be bothered right now, this whole thing is mostly for me anyway, who am I even speaking to at this point?

1 year ago*

50 packs 15 diamonds

may throw another 50

50x 17dia
25x 14dia
25x 6
25x 6

1 year ago*

My statistic of package panic (gems per 25 packs):

Total: 240
Average: 8.88888888888889

1 year ago*

WOW :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

1 year ago

20x25 packs - 193 dias.
It would seem that the rate is not very good, BUT!
For 20 rounds, I spent exactly 500,000 coins, assuming that I shred all the junk cards. (I don’t know how such an even number came out, I just memorized the number of coins before starting the experiment and subtracted from it what was left in the end.)
That is, in fact, each diamond cost me about 2600 coins.
And this, as for me, does not look so bad.
By the way, I opened packs on a PC and after each 3-4 rolls (x25) the browser started to slow down a lot, because of which I had to refresh the page, which caused logout. And the question is: Is this exclusively my problem, or has anyone else encountered a similar one? I mean, with the work of the browser, not with logout.

1 year ago

I also have to shred the cards on the PC every 1000 or 1500 cards or else I can't open any more packs

1 year ago

I'm too lazy to open packs
25 - 3 diamonds

I have 2 million coins

1 year ago

I've opened around 3k packs, got 1087 diamonds

1 year ago

Nice rate though, 1 💎 per 3 Packs

1 year ago

Wow. You had many coins. :o

1 year ago

Wait, you had around 6 million coins, how?

1 year ago

Yes. I opened thousands of the free unlimited Space Battle packs after the link went public

1 year ago

Oh right, that was you. Yeah, it checks out then.
Did you use a script for opening the packs now? I'm finding it egregiously boring to click through hundreds of packs. Although it gives me a chance to watch podcasts in the corner of the screen while mindlessly clicking things, which I kinda appreciate today cos I had a stressful day.

1 year ago

I used opautoclicker. Browser tab still had to be the active window, but still a lot better than manually clicking.

1 year ago

Does it work well with Lootboy's horrendous delay when opening packs? Whenever there's a package panic happening the site becomes noticeably slower to react, at least for me.

1 year ago

Of course I did. I made two barebones scripts (one for buying and one for opening). They're not usable unless you know a bit of JavaScript, but if you want, I can share it with you.

1 year ago

Thanks for the offer, but I'm already approaching my self-imposed limit as far as spending coins go, I don't wanna go under 1 M today... also my knowledge of JS is limited to copy-pasting stuff and hoping for the best :P
Even with the languages I knew how to use properly (C, SQL, HTML+CSS) I'm so rusty that it'd take me quite a bit to refresh my memory.

1 year ago

Buying them is really quick, you just get a 25 pack, then you click on the cross, and they'll simply be in your inventory, so you can buy others. Then, you can just use a clicker program to open them all in one time (you have to surrender your computer for some time though), just to click on one area where it's all good (you don't have to click on the button "Next lootpack", just in the general area of the pack, so it's all in the same zone.

1 year ago

380k = 152 dia

1 year ago

is it better to spend all coins for those diamonds pack? i have about 100k

1 year ago

Mostly depends on you, but personally I'd recommend save some if you participate deeply in Sticker Collection.
10k 🪙 per Sticker Collection per day is a lot expense for extra 5 Packs.

1 year ago

I wouldn't recommend spending all of them, save some just in case, the only reason why I feel confident in burning coins like crazy is because I had 1.7 million yesterday.

1 year ago

So far...
unless you become a member and want to spend coins for whatever the current game is.

1 year ago

5 packs - 22 diamonds
Guess I'll stop here ;d

1 year ago

that's pretty lucky actually

1 year ago

I got a grand total of zilch from 5 packs.

1 year ago

1.5 million coins = 534 diamonds

1 year ago

1.5M with shredding cards and returning coins or without?

1 year ago

shredding cards

1 year ago

Y8TTL-F30TQ-35L2D
EARTH 2150 Trilogy

Where i can find diamonds pack using silver?

1 year ago

duple, thanks a lot anyway.

1 year ago

Are timers correct this time or should we send collections ASAP?

1 year ago

Not all. Some has same issue as the old ones.

📋 Sticker Collection LootPack Expire Time Collection Expire Time Note
Battle Pass Party 2 Jun 08 22:00 UTC Jun 08 10:00 UTC Collection ending 12 hours earlier than LootPack
Squad Builder Jun 08 19:00 UTC Jun 08 22:00 UTC LootPack ending 3 hours earlier than Collection
Diabolic IV Jun 18 22:00 UTC Jun 18 22:00 UTC Same time
Street Fight Showdown Jun 29 22:00 UTC Jun 29 22:00 UTC Same time
1 year ago

Just in case I'll send the usual Friendly Reminder 12-24 hours earlier. So people might have enough time to see the post and submit their collection in time.

1 year ago

Friends, I forgot: was there a completed sticker for the Zombie Hunt collection?
This is the one that was about the Doomsday game.
I decided to clear my inventory and convert my junk cards to coins and didn't find one.
Given that I have this collection marked as complete, there are two options: either there was no such card, or I f**ked up and accidentally deleted it.

1 year ago

Nope, it's just a Wallpaper + 1 Mobile Pack as completion reward.
【Friendly Reminder】Zombie Hunt Collection

View attached image.
1 year ago

Thank you)

1 year ago

You're welcome)

1 year ago

I managed to scrape together 125 diamonds and purchased a diamond pack (the Switch Splatoon 3, specifically)...

I expected a random Steam Code... instead, I got a "$5 credit". I tried to redeem it for an Amazon card, but the site said they were out -- so I got $5 in Steam credit.

Now for another year of nothing!

1 year ago

It's funny, from the very first day I started collecting the first in the Street Fighter collection Ruy's level, and I still can't do it, because I only get very small cards, today even 10 out of ten attempts didn't come out. It's good that everything is fine for Sandstorm, the support team decided not to tell me how he managed to get 5 points on the first day, but they promised "to figure it out".

1 year ago

i've been going for ryo first and with my 12 highest cards i'm currently at 154/160 with three 10-hit cards as the lowest and a 22-hit card as the highest. maybe in 2 more days i'll get there, and then maybe it won't be so difficult to get kammy, though that requires an average of 10 and everything i have 10 or higher is currently going toward ryo!

1 year ago

I have 153 of 160 :)

1 year ago

good luck to us both for those high-hit stickers!

1 year ago

Is it ok to delete those low value sticker? or we should keep it?
I lack of coin already.

1 year ago

You can remove it but sometimes there are follow up 'upgrade' collections where you could've used those stickers instead.

1 year ago

two collections are almost ended, Squad Builder and Fortnite, so feel free to delete all unused cards.

1 year ago

i usually delete all remaining stickers from a collection after submitting it. as VicViperV suggested, there's a pretty good chance with battle pass party and squad builder ending within a day or so that they won't have an upgrade option so you could delete at least some of those now.

1 year ago

If a shred a card that has a unused revealed steam key does the steam key still work after its shredded? I'd imagine it does but I don't know for sure.

1 year ago

It does.

1 year ago

Thank you

1 year ago

Problem's just that when the key doesn't work and you shred the card, you have nothing to show to support anymore. Probably safer to keep the card in your inventory just in case you want to contact support later (you only get 10 coins for shredding it anyway).

1 year ago

I see. Well I won't shred them again. Thanks for telling me.

1 year ago

43 diamonds from usual 25 packs!

1 year ago

Did any of you ever get more than 5€ in the Steam Supreme packs? Most of you who put your results mention 5€, but I saw nobody talk about higher values, so please share your experience if you ever got higher than that :)

1 year ago

It happens but it's very, very rare. I've only seen someone win a big one once. If you do get one, they will ask you to post it on social media in exchange for some extra diamonds tho.

1 year ago

last time i did the guaranteed credit i ended up with two $5 and one $10 credit (one of the 5s was from a regular pack while the other two came from the bonus packs)

1 year ago

I won a €50 card not too long ago. This year.

Edit: here's the comment.
https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/rSWOI/lootboy-codes-for-coinsdiamonds/search?page=497#0Kw0Gic

I've also won €5, €10 and €20 gift cards, one of each. So I'm only missing the €100 one, but I'm not very active in LB nowadays so I doubt such miracle would happen to me. I'm more than satisfied by the other cards.

1 year ago*

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.