Haallo everyone! :)

We got something special for you guys today!

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen is now on 38% discount (Current price is $18.59 / 18.59€ / £14.87) and in addition to that, you'll receive a free copy of Divide by Sheep within 48hours after purchase! This deal lasts only 2 days :)

Here is a link for those who are interested: https://playfield.io/dragons-dogma-dark-arisen

8 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

First, let me say I really appreciate being informed about those deals.
However, last time this game was discount on playfield, about 3 months ago
(https://www.steamgifts.com/go/comment/OvMaHZo), the main problem
stopping me from buying it was that weren't any payment options other
than credit card. Sadly that's still the case. Paypal would be really helpful.

Also, one Dollar isn't quite the same as one Euro. I couldn't just pay
in Dollar if I'm a EU resident, could I?

8 years ago

Paypal should be coming very soon but will not make it on time for this sale :(
Unfortunately these are the prices we get from Developers/Publishers and there is no workaround for that, or else I'd help you

8 years ago

I am aware, that those are the prices you get from Developers/Publishers and I know, that Steam's doing pretty much the same
thing (which is why I don't buy a lot from Steam anymore). Still ... if the publisher agrees to sell the game for $18.50 to a customer
from the US, shouldn't it be just as fine if someone from the EU buys it for the same price as long as they pay in Dollar?
Maybe you should just have a word with your publishers to allow free currency selection.

8 years ago

We need to keep in mind that in € price there is VAT included but there is not VAT for $ price. Without VAT, Euro price would be lower. This is why it ends up usually to be equal to dollar price. This is how developers/publishers are used to deal with the prices and maybe you are right, we'd need to talk with Publishers/Developers about it but as a single storefront, it is hard to make big changes happen. Lets see how this evolves :)

8 years ago

Interesting. So, Americans don't pay VAT?
Well, dunno how they do it, but I can tell you from my experience with GOG, which allows
me to choose between local currency and dollars. That's pretty nice, because I can choose,
even though dollar's not always the cheaper option. Then there's also stores where you can
choose the currency depending on which country storefront you use, e.g. gamesplanet or
funstock. So it's not all about big changes, it's about how you approach it.

Most important though, is that you'd finally offer Paypal.

8 years ago

Yup that one is coming soonish! There are so many awesome requests by the community but the biggest one seemed to be PayPal so we are getting it out as soon as possible :)

8 years ago

Sorry, 19usd is not 19Euros, i will pass.

8 years ago

Prices are set by developers/publishers and there is not much we can do about it. Steam and other platforms have the exact same prices and has been like that forever now. Unfortunately there is not much I can do about it :(

8 years ago

Current price is $18.59 / 18.59€

Since when € = $?

8 years ago

Since internet

8 years ago

Prices are set by developers/publisher. This has been like that forever now, it is like that also on Steam and other platform. We work with prices that developers give us :)

8 years ago

dragons dogma was at 10€ at fast2play some days ago .... :S

8 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.