Classic Wargames BUNDLE $5.04. Offer ends September 13th.

True Steam bundle, not a package - you pay only for games not owned.
6 games: 5 WWII TBS games and 1 Cold War TBS. Mixed reviews 43-57%, but some folks like them. For fans and collectors of TBS games.
I'm buying, so maybe someone else will also be interested ;)

Also Valhalla Hills $0.99 and Valhalla Hills: Two-Horned Helmet Edition (probably better choice, actually the whole package at the price of discounted DLCs) $1.49 at 90% off, till September 2nd.

EDIT: 1 more find - Force of Nature. Open World Survival Craft, 73.59% SteamDB rating, 90% off for just $0.79, ends September 11th.

2 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

95% even if you miss one.

2 years ago

Best choice for Valhalla Hills would be to buy the base game and then the Valhalla Hills: Two-Horned Helmet Edition Upgrade for 0.49 to save one (precious?) cent. Just nitpicking

2 years ago

Nice find, but I'm not sure about this. Looking at the package it seems, that Two-Horned Helmet Edition Upgrade is listed separately from the 2 other DLCs included there, so I wouldn't risk for just 1 cent. And for 1 cent I'm not into digging into SteamDB to sort it out ;)

2 years ago

Just bought it and it adds all DLC

2 years ago

With some local currencies, you got a better cut with buying the full pack (base game+dlc); in a separate buy, you pay a plus equivalent to 13 cents (the magic of steam lol)

2 years ago

I already had the Valhalla Hills base game and just bought the Two-Horned upgrade for £0.39 which adds 2x DLC's (which were priced individually at £0.39 each) in addition to what looks to be a soundtrack & digital artbook upgrade pack :)

2 years ago

Same, it costed me the price of two random trading cards :P

2 years ago

Classic Wargames BUNDLE isn't avaible on South America :(

2 years ago

same in SEA
which game was it anyway??

2 years ago

2 years ago

You're not missing much, all the games in the bundle are mediocre at best.

2 years ago

https://steamdb.info/bundle/531/ list of games below

2 years ago

LOST ORBIT is also in the weeklong deals. 0.8 EUR at 90% off. And LOST ORBIT: Terminal Velocity also gets added to your account on top for free if you buy the first. Both versions of the game have trading cards and they are positively reviewed.

2 years ago

All of the war games look the same. It's like they took one game with different campaigns and broke them up into separate games with $15 to $20 price tags. The first one, World War 2 Time of Wrath was created back in 2009 and it's like they took a 5 year break and in 2014 they just decided to keep putting out the same game 4 times between March and July. And then you have the last one, "1953: NATO vs Warsaw Pact" has an EA tag which just seems like complete bullshit. There's a thread up asking for feedback, but there's been no updates in 7 years.

That's an easy pass.

2 years ago

Wasteland Interactive just moved on to other things and dropped 1953: NATO vs Warsaw Pact. And none of the other things they moved onto were particularly good either. It's just one of those companies that seem to never release anything good (even if some of the games might look promising).

2 years ago

It's just one of those companies that seem to never release anything good (even if some of the games might look promising).

I feel like that summarizes far too many developers on Steam, these days. >.<

It's become exceedingly rare to come across a game that's actually properly polished and fleshed out, if it's even developed on its foundations to begin with. I feel like these days I end up being inclined to play/recommend games more simply because they're not a complete mess, than because they're actually good.

Well, with the AAA games, it's usually an issue with porting/remastering/remaking quality, or with shoddy live/EA development practices. But indie games feel like a massive gamble in every aspect these days- kinda like (similarly promising) Greenlight games did, but now it's across all of Steam.

Especially disappointing to me is how so many sim games (like Valhalla Hills) feel half-made, rushed, and/or abandoned.

2 years ago

Force of nature is a crappy game and the dev is making a new game

2 years ago

crappy games

2 years ago

2 years ago

Have you tried sortable columns on https://steamdb.info/sales/ ? I use Steam only to check deals on my wishlisted games, finding SteamDB much more convenient. https://gg.deals/deals/?minDiscount=85&minRating=5&store=4 has also been suggested to me, but so far I don't find it as convenient as SteamDB.

2 years ago

Closed 2 years ago by Aydaylin.