It's been a while since I posted something new on forums other than my harassment comments, but now I have good reason to ;p Not to bore you to death with walls of text I've just hit 2 major milestones - on last Thursday I've activated my 5000th game on Steam (it was Riaaf the Spider ) and tonight I marked my 3000th Win on SG Visitors :> It's over 8000! So you folks should get something as well - I've made a little train for you with 40 games to win, it will run till next weekend, have fun and good luck ;)

ENTER HERE

View attached image.
View attached image.
6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Congrats Zel

6 years ago

Congrats!

6 years ago

Bump & Congrats :D

6 years ago

Bump

6 years ago

Bump

6 years ago

Wow zel congrats!

6 years ago

Congratulations! :)

6 years ago

bump4u ^_^

6 years ago

Wow, congrats!

6 years ago

bump

6 years ago

You know that they don't actually sum up? =))

6 years ago

they do, because otherwise I wouldn't be able to use that meme ;p

6 years ago

Congratulations Zel! :D
You should never find yourself not having anything to play now xD

6 years ago

probably ;p doesn't matter I should stop ;p

6 years ago

Bump! :)

6 years ago

Congrats on the milestones and thanks for the giveaways :)

6 years ago

Thanks

6 years ago

Bump!

6 years ago

Bump

6 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

6 years ago

Over 8000! Grats

6 years ago

Congratulations, that's an insane amount of games,
and of course thanks for the ride :)

6 years ago

thanks, thou it's not so insane ;) current top wins on SG for a single person is 4238, so almost 150% of mine ;p

6 years ago

Bumpity. :D

6 years ago

It's over 9000!
Wait...

6 years ago

over 9000 was translation error ;) in original japanese version it was over 8000 ;)

6 years ago

View attached image.
6 years ago

In most versions, Vegeta actually says "It's over 8000!" However, even in the Remastered Uncut FUNimation dub, Vegeta still says "It's over 9000!", now performed by Christopher Sabat. This change was made due to inconsistencies with the dubbing process, where 9000 fit the mouth flaps of the animation better. -fandom

Huh, today I learned...

View attached image.
6 years ago

What game was your first SG win?

6 years ago

first two wins were not really real wins - it was in time of first developer GAs and all kind of promotional bs was allowed ;p So my first win was Oniken (Greenlight) in 1000 copies GA - we didn't get a Steam Key just a download link to DL DRM free game. Second win was Primal Fears (Beta) 1,500 copies GA - but like title says - it was Beta (very early beta, only 1 stage available) - this time we got Steam keys but after month or two game got removed from accounts.

So my first real win of a real game on SG was Public lvl 0 (or back then CV 0) GA of Killing Floor. It had 568 Entries and back then 568 entries was a lot for a public lvl0 gib ;p now lvl 5-6 gibs get this many entries :D:

6 years ago

SG has evolved since then but I'm only 3 years on SG. Is this the difference between SG version 1 and SG version 2 I heard about with version 2 for example denying non Steam games for giveaways and forbidding private/special giveaway rules?

Killing Floor was a nice game to win. :-)

6 years ago

nah, non-Steam GAs were not allowed in SGv1 as well, but just for normal users. You see - these 4-5 years ago there weren't so many Featured GAs as they are now - there were much less bundles (we were happy to get 1-2 bundles per week, humble was like once or twice a month etc), greenlight just started, no trading cards, no games sold for 1 cent, still most popular way to get to steam was via publisher - and while meaning much less games there were also much much less shovelware, asset flips etc made solely to profit on. There were no "network groups" or other shady businesses revolving around Steam, so there was no reason to make crazy amount of massive GAs to promote all this shit. So back then only people really making massive GAs were developers trying to promote their game. Also SG was much more hoping for these GAs as they would actually promote the website - people would see there's a lot to win. Now it's not needed - we have almost 100k GAs posted on website every single month, but back then it was 15-20k. So suddenlty developer showing up and posting thousands of copies was always a big big deal. So while normal users were not allowed to create GAs for non-Steam games, betas etc developers were different thing. Also featured GAs were not automatic like they are now - you couldn't just make it. You had to contact with cg and cg had to post/modify GA for you (had to go through proccess myself once as I made featured GA as part of my event), so he was deciding if something was ok to be published on SG in featured GA despite it not being a Steam Key/Gift.

6 years ago

and yeah - KF was a very very nice win ;) non-bundle, very high quality game (not AAA but still let's say AA) :>

6 years ago

I'd bet there is some hidden puzzle, but finding it from phone is too hard. Well.maybe I'll try again later)

6 years ago

no puzzles, I'm retired and I don't have time for making puzzles plus making puzzles mean noone will bother entering nowadays because ppl became too lazy (or there are too many great GAs that don't require puzzles ;p)

6 years ago

you just made me even more suspicious

6 years ago

nah, seriously - I planned to make event last week - but person I won 9 GAs from said he cannot deliver until nest week or two, so I had to wait till almost next week to hit this 3k, and now I am having very important job interview next week so I absolutelly had not time to waste few hours on making a puzzle. So yeah - I really swear there is no puzzle. especially if you enter train you can count that all GAs shown at my profile are there ;p

6 years ago

Good luck with your job interview then!

6 years ago

Wow, congratz!

6 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.