September 2024 Humble Choice

Previous bundle: August 2024 Humble Choice
View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg
Next bundle: [October 2024 Humble Choice]()

📅 Important dates

• 💳 September 24th 2024: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 October 1st 2024: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy

Stranded: Alien Dawn

• expanded SEA with Japan, Korea, Afghanistan + Oceania: {sub/863464} - can be redeemed only in AF GU MH PH AS HK FM AU IN MN SG BD ID NP SB BT KR NZ LK BN LA MP TH KH MO PK TW CK MY PW VU FJ PG VN CN JP (confirmed)
  • CN: {sub/863466}
  • IN: {sub/863461}
  • LATAM including Central America: {sub/863465} (sub not indexed) can be redeemed only in AG AR BB BM BO BR BS BZ CL CO CR CU DM DO EC FK GD GF GS GT GY HN HT JM KN LC MX NI PA PE PR PY SR SV UY VC VE (confirmed)
  • RU/CIS: {sub/863463} can be redeemed only in AM AZ BY GE KZ KG MD RU TJ TM UZ UA
  • Middle East with Turkey and Israel: {sub/863462} (confirmed) can be redeemed only in AE BH EG IL IQ JO KW LB OM PS QA SA TR YE
  • Everyone else: {sub/832551} can be redeemed worldwide (confirmed)

SpongeBob SquarePants: The Cosmic Shake

Everyone receives WW keys for:
https://steamdb.info/sub/395020, Coral Island
https://steamdb.info/sub/840026, Lost Eidolons - (WW)
https://steamdb.info/sub/629702, Astrea: Six-Sided Oracles
https://steamdb.info/sub/532820, InfraSpace
https://steamdb.info/sub/942257, You Suck at Parking (WW)

🔑 Full list of subs (EU)

🔗 Gift link notifications (US)
🔗 Gift link notifications (EU)

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

🌟 2024-09-13: IGN Rewards: Septembers Treat: Humble Choice for $9 (Ended)

OCTOBER LEAK

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy 94% of 26678 🏆 9.00 CV app/1088850 W D✅ 0 $59.99
Stranded: Alien Dawn 85% of 7262 🏆 5.25 CV app/1324130 W D✅ 0 $34.99
Coral Island 88% of 13541 - 🏆 4.50 CV app/1158160 W D✅ 0 $29.99
SpongeBob SquarePants: The Cosmic Shake 92% of 1820 🏆 6.00 CV app/1282150 W D✅ 0 $39.99
Lost Eidolons 72% of 1299 - 🏆 5.25 CV app/1580520 W D✅ 0 $34.99
Astrea: Six-Sided Oracles 92% of 2565 🏆 3.75 CV app/1755830 W D🟡 1 $24.99
InfraSpace 82% of 1285 - 🏆 3.75 CV app/1511460 W M D🟡 0 $24.99
You Suck at Parking® - Complete Edition 88% of 229 - 🏆 3.00 CV app/837880 W 3 $19.99
  • Includes Rue Valley - Alpha Playtest (redeemable on Epic Games Store) - will be only be available to play from September 3rd, 2024 10am PST to September 30th, 2024 11:59pm PST

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that month’s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 €9.99 £8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ¥79 699₽
Per year $129 €109 £98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ¥850 7,459₽

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles.

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

3 weeks ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

On a scale from 'I’ll pass' to 'I’d marry it,' how do you feel about this bundle?

View Results
[Very happy] This is easily the most Epic selection in a while. Titles like Guardians Of The Galaxy and Stranded: Alien Dawn make this bundle truly Marvel-ous.
[Sorta satisfied] It’s a pretty good lineup and also great timing to bundle Coral Island. I was just considering buying it during the next sale(s).
[Unsure] Just like pretty much any other month, I'm on the fence here too. None of the games stands out to me, but the whole thing isn’t too ‘meh’ either.
[Pausing] One more vote for the skippers club from me. I'm afraid Humble Suck At Bundling exactly what I want when I want it.
[Disappointed] I only just bought Guardians Of The Galaxy when it was 80% off, and now it's bundled? Sadface.
[Coupontato] Time to consult a Six-Sided Oracle to see if we'll get a particularly cheap price this month.

The autocharge starts in less than 24h.

This is your last chance to pause this month's Choice if you wish to do so.

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

1 week ago

Can anyone confirm if Humble Choice Classic is still a thing? I have an old secondary account that I keep pausing month after month to not lost this benefit. I just want to cancel the membership to stop doing it.

6 days ago

Well I never heard of any benefit - not even sure it's called choices since we all get all 8 games every month (well the ones who sub/buy of course) and the 20% shop discount for no pausing is only worth it if you buy from their store a fair bit

6 days ago

Back at the beggining of Choice in 2019 you could actually choose the games if you were on the basic or premium plan, or get them all for $12 if you were on Classic plan (only subs from old Monthly could get it). Just gave a look at old threads and seems it's not a thing anymore.

6 days ago

i know I subbed to the version where they gave me 10 f the 12 I think but I just quit since I saw more and more months where - I either didn't want anything or what I did want was not worth what I paid (to me - I do know the cost/value on Steam was worth it but not my own value)

6 days ago

AFAIK only benefit you might have is Classic is always priced in USD - it might be cheaper than your regional pricing. Or more expensive, like it's nearly 11EUR when you keep buying Classic.

6 days ago

6 days ago

👍

2pxf-4kuh-duqf-eabx

6 days ago

New Humble Choice members only

6 days ago

oh, I was wondering why it wasn't working for me :(

5 days ago

hb is having payment issues? my payment is in progress/stuck

5 days ago

I don't know about right now, but it is something I have had multiple times in the past with humble.
It's best to leave it half hour or more before trying again as sometimes it will have actually gone through.
Have had multi purchase before because the site is so slow to update your purchases page.

5 days ago

still no go, i will send a ticket
EDIT
Resolved after a few hours no ticked needed

5 days ago*

Septembers Humble Choice Just $9! (IGN)
0dfm-1u2u-pchk-2dvg

New Humble Choice members only

4 days ago*

Thanks, couldn't be bothered to create an IGN account, but I did want a discount on this month. Came down to €7.29.

4 days ago

you're welcome.

4 days ago

Just to confirm, the guardians of the galaxy key is definitely ROW if you're not in those regions?

4 days ago

For South Africa it should be a WW key, judging by the gift link notification.

3 days ago

Thanks Shakti! Always the MVP. I wanted to add it to the train, but just needed to be sure.

3 days ago

i was/am on the 6mo promo, i took last month as 1st, i paused this cuz i dont like idea 'maybe its sheity games, but for lower price', yet they autocharge me...

2 days ago

Sometimes that happens, contact support to get it cancelled. But I think the 6/month thing you can't skip else it cancels the promo. Gotta ride all 6 months.

18 hours ago

yea it cancels
i managed to sell all games except marvel and got more money that i pay for bundle so not bad :D

5 hours ago

No leeks ? 😞

18 hours ago

Harry Potter, TW:WH 3, Darktide, Miles Morales

18 hours ago

Yakuza Like a Dragon, Assasins Creed Walhalla, Train Simulator 2024

17 hours ago

there does seem to be an "official" leak, Remnant 2
source

obviously could be fakes, but seems to be legit emails from humble to get people interested.

14 hours ago

Confirming it's official

View attached image.
14 hours ago

Hmm I'm somewhat disappointed. I've played the first game in coop with two friends and, yeah, it was great fun until we ran into a boss that just wouldn't die. I don't think they would want to give the second Remnant a chance aaaand I'm not sure if I want to try it on my own. Fingers crossed the reste of the bundle will be more to my liking.

14 hours ago

Which boss was it?

14 hours ago

If I remember correctly, it was Ixillis. We did watch some gameplay vids for tips, we tried over and over for a few hours... to no avail. It seemed kinda bugged. If CallMeKap ever sees this post, he'll attest we tried everything. That guy is the most chill, patient human being I know and even he was about to snap. XD

12 hours ago

Oh I remember her! The second most difficult boss in the entire game imho. The bridge didn't help either.
I did die countless times trying to get her, so I absolutely understand your frustration. While I cleared most bosses solo, she in particular I came back to with friends (different ones, different tries and we died a bunch as well lol) and after leveling up my weapons, addons and armor to a tanky-survivability build that I made up on the spot --the best the game had to offer up till that point in the story and open areas. If it makes you feel any better, I would easily play against any other boss again but not this one lol

1 hour ago

The only problem I have with remnant 2 is the performance. It asks too much for what it gives. Besides that the game is super fun, the replay ability and character costumization is way better than the first one. There's so much you can do to create your builds.

13 hours ago

Would you say it's more difficult than the first Remnant tho?
I've read that it was badly optimized, not sure if that's still the case... I'll look more into that if I decide to get the bundle.

12 hours ago

I am also disappointed...

with 1 I found bosses to be complete BS solo because clearly designed around co-op with all the stuff going on)... or mechanical jokes(singe for example). Defense/damage wasn't an issue because of a mod I used to make it more playable solo.

13 hours ago

See, I sometimes mod my games but I never ever thought of checking if there were mods for Remnant. XD

12 hours ago

the very first sub boss I got... was complete bullshit for a first sub boss...

small indoor cramped area, fast melee dude who hits like a truck... and infinitely spawning exploding things that debuff you
would have been a brick wall for me so I had to go hunting for something to make it possible... I went with the relaxed mode mode which mostly gives you a massive defense buff... still barely beat it... on the 2nd try...

part of is definitely a skill issue... but there was no care in balancing the game for solo players either.

11 hours ago

Souls-like which doesn't run on steamdeck. Not for me. Will be hoping for some great games along with this. Will have tiny hope that perhaps this turns out to be a wrong leak afterall or they change last minute.

8 hours ago

remnant has a few souls like elements... but I wouldn't really call it one.

7 hours ago

Since I highly dislike any game in the genre, even the few elements are enough for me not to play it.

Already seeing from your and NazaSekh comments that there are bosses that simply don't die tells me I wouldn't enjoy it... I want to enjoy story with some interesting combat, not spend 3 days crafting a strategy and grinding for resources to kill 1 out of 100 bosses. So even if you wouldn't call it a souls-like, if it takes 10 minutes shooting a boss in the face for it to die - I am passing it.

PS. for example, I really wanted to play Dark Souls with popularity it has. I was already sick I had to grind low level enemies who weren't even bosses.

7 hours ago

Doesn't run on the Deck? What a letdown. Hopefully the rest are also decent games

6 hours ago

It doesn't seem to be officially supported. But if you look at YouTube, it looks like you can play it by adjusting the options.

5 hours ago

As yushi88 said, officially not.
But I guess its difficult to get 30fps on lowest settings. But I didn't check much in detail.

5 hours ago

Awesome!

I played Remnant with randoms online, and it was a pretty good experience. Bit on rails because somebody always knew what to do even if I didn't, but different things can be enjoyable. It had nice shooting, was enjoyable with a controller, the enemies and bosses are creepy, the setting/story interesting, and the gameplay was smooth this way. Obviously not perfect, but weirdly, I enjoyed it a lot more than I expected.

(A small thing about it: it's not dark souls with guns. It's a good third person NOT COVER shooter with some soulslike mechanics and feel : stamina (you need it, but regenerates quickly when not using it), slowish buff/item use, ability to stagger enemies, frequent use of the roll/dodge button; high damaging enemies, with a mix of ranged and melee.)

7 hours ago

How come no-one's posted this yet?

View attached image.
8 hours ago*

We have real leek, no need for that. :)

8 hours ago

It's the leeks just above that are real !

3 hours ago

They are pulling a Callisto Protocol on us again, I can feel it in my bones.

5 hours ago

Too soon, maybe in one year when people foget about it.

5 hours ago

What happened there?

4 hours ago

context ? :o

3 hours ago

What´s in the boooooooooooooooox.

Please elaborate on the pulling :D

2 hours ago

They included the base game for Callisto Protocol in Humble Choice. Upgrading to Deluxe is still more expensive than the actual Deluxe Edition. Yeah, some might argue Arc Games business model for Remnant II is a bit different, but they still punish you for buying DLCs separately from the Ultimate package.

6 minutes ago

Remnant II is good, I will rejoin after a few months.
I also hope for Shadow Gambit: The Cursed Crew. Desperados III was in Choice, so Shadow Gambit should be as well soon. Mimimi Games (the devs) are closed down, so this would give them some last money.

2 hours ago

So here i am expecting a full list of leak and people are just discussing it and basically only remnant 2 might be or not be in the next choice.

48 minutes ago

It will be. They would not have already send a spam with it included. Or they will destroy what ever credibility they have left.

23 minutes ago

They sent something? I don't have any HB mail about monthly.

15 minutes ago

Friend received it on cancelled subscription. So it seems to be some type of win-back attempt. Other accounts might not have received it.

11 minutes ago

Chances of Remnant II being in the Epic giveaways in the holiday season? 😅

20 minutes ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.