March 2022 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

📅 Important dates

• 💳 March 29th, 2022: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 April 5th 2022: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Desperados III (ROW gift link notification)

The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan (ROW gift link notification)

Mass Effect™ Legendary Edition is an Origin key

(can be traded, no account linking is needed)

All non-redeemed keys for Mass Effect Legendary Edition were revoked on 1st March 2023.

AFTER the keys expired, Humble Bundle RETROACTIVELY added a notice about the keys expiry on March 1st 2023 10 AM PDT

If you ask the support team for a new key, you will receive one that expires 17 May 2023 11:59 PM PDT

Notes:

• Humble announced the contents of the bundle prior to release, but upon release Red Solstice 2: Survivors was included in place of Chicken Police.
  • According to this comment, HypeTrain Digital started revoking unredeemed keys after a year. Your key for Police Stories might not work after March 2023.

🌟 2023-09-20: Desperados III out of stock
🌟 2023-09-25: Desperados III back in stock
🌟 NEW 2024-08-31:Evan's Remains out of stock

Free DLC to claim:

!addlicense ASF 641593

To pause a month, go to Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month or use this shortcut (does not always work)

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Desperados III 96% of 6496 🏆 7.50 CV app/610370 W M L 0 $49.99
Mass Effect™ Legendary Edition - - - ORIGIN - - $59.99
Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 83% of 3747 - 🏆 7.50 CV app/1414850 W 0 $49.99
The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan 72% of 5423 🏆 4.50 CV app/939850 W 0* $29.99
Red Solstice 2: Survivors 72% of 2062 🏆 4.50 CV app/768520 W 0 $29.99
Nebuchadnezzar 80% of 866 - 🏆 3.00 CV app/1157220 W L 0 $19.99
Police Stories 86% of 4492 - 🏆 2.25 CV app/539470 W 1 $14.99
Evan's Remains 91% of 529 - 🏆 1.05 CV app/1110050 W M 1 $6.99

Retail:

• $261.92

CV:

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that month’s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 €9.99 £8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ¥79 699₽
Per year $129 €109 £98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ¥850 7,459₽

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

2 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Would you give this deal an All-Star rating?

View Results
[I like the spotlight game(s)] Hell yes. Desperados III alone is worth that price! It costs substantially less than its lowest Steam store discount (so far), and I get some extra games too!
[I keep my subscription only for the Humble Store discount] A tad annoying, but what other Choice do I have?
[Only with limited deal] At $6 it’s worth it a million times. At full price, it ain't worth it.
[Happy] I’m absolutely thrilled about this month’s games. I could really use a distraction to stop worrying about the current world crisis.
[Neutral] I’m not sure what to say. Lately the weekly bundles seemed to be much better than Choice, and they cost roughly the same.
[Pause] Looking at this selection makes me very salty. Time to pause, AGAIN… Don’t think I can’t find the Pause button, IGN, even if you hid it really well this time!
[Disappointed] When I saw Mass Effect™ Legendary Edition, my heart pounded with excitement. Until I saw it’s an Origin key, LOL.
[Canceling the subscription] I was expecting a big quality boost after the recent Choice redesign, but after seeing both last month’s and Evan this month’s lineup, little hope Remains. Perhaps it’s best to just cancel my subscription altogether.

If it's not on Origin, then I will go with this month. But can't imagine origin key among steam key so skip a month then.

2 years ago

Mass Effect on steam just launches Origin client so I don't think it matters that much honestly. I even appreciate it since it means fewer programs running

2 years ago

+1 and it also have achievements

2 years ago

Origin has the exactly same achievements but sure, I also like my stuff in a single library. On the other hand, things running through 2 launchers are just more problems for no reason so it is up to you if that +1 is worth the fact it messes up patching, uses more CPU and requires 2 services being online instead of 1.

I honestly prefer origin games on origin and uplay games on uplay because of that. There were some issues previously

2 years ago

Is it just my HB or did the "Subscribe!" banner at the top of the site go from $9.99 to $11.99 like a day ago?

2 years ago

$11.99 is the standard price. You either saw a special offer or maybe the standard price in Euro, which is 9,99€.

2 years ago

It somehow switched from Euro to Dollars, that is why it went from 10 to 12 :) I just didn't realise it

2 years ago

Kinda tempted to get it with 4$ discount for Desperados, but it's just base with no dlc. And really don't want to support this kind of bundles with origin or other platform keys.

2 years ago

insta buy for me. all games worth 12 $. I have not ever skipped a month for some years. I don't care if ME LE is not a steam key, you have to launch origin on steam anyway and i don't want pay for the full price

2 years ago*

Is that true Mass Effect™ Legendary Edition Origin key won't work after 18th March?

2 years ago*

THX

2 years ago

Does HB still give discounts when skipping or pausing a month? I tried and they didn't offer me anything, not even the 2$ discount.

2 years ago

Maybe you accepted one of those offers recently? It usually takes a few months for them to come up with another discount offer after you accepted one. They regularly seem to offer me $4 off until I actually use one of those coupons - that means saving the coupon and then pausing anyway right away seems to work, as long as you don't actually use the coupon. That's at least how it works for me, it may vary for each person, though.

2 years ago

For me it`s every second month like clockwork (if I accept)
If I skip even with 4$ discount it transfers to next month. So one month full price and then I get skipping discount again.

2 years ago

Guess no more Humble Choice for users from Russia and Belarus (maybe?).

View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
2 years ago

good move, russia and belarus should be punished at all costs

2 years ago

I just got an $8 resub email... If Mass Effect Legendary Edition was on Steam I would've 100% purchased....

2 years ago*

Yeah, still too expensive.

2 years ago

^^^ still we wait

2 years ago

I just got this coupon. Why is China exempted from the coupon? I get Russia, but China too? What did they do?

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

2 years ago

I also received this e-mail at 17:50 UTC time.

2 years ago

A stellar deal on this month‘s Choice
Return to Humble Choice this month, and you‘ll own Mass Effect Legendary Edition featuring the complete remastered trilogy, Desperados III, and more games for only $8 (USD).

no $6 deal here this time.

Skipping in hopes of encouraging $6 next month.

2 years ago

Another deal going round is:

Join Choice for $12, get $12 back
The best things in life are free. This is even better. Join Humble Choice this month for $11.99 (USD), and you‘ll get $12 in Wallet credit to spend in the Humble Store.

2 years ago

Hmmm, 12$ back sounds great. how much Time do you have to spend it?
if there is a good Deal in the store, it might be interesting

2 years ago

Typically wallet credit expires after 6 months.

2 years ago

ok, looks like you dont get your money back^^
i tried the offer and still have 0,00 Wallet... even though it was offered to me (when i was logged in) and there was no note, that it would be just for some others and not me like new subscribers,it might lead others to buy something they dont want^^
so rather be carefull: even if they offer it to you, you might get no wallet...

2 years ago

Make sure to contact Humble Support.

2 years ago

For 48 hours only, own Mass Effect Legendary Edition, Desperados III, and more great PC games, and make a shiny penny in the process. Offer ends March 17. New members only.

2 years ago

that wasnt shown to me... i got a different advertisement. i will upload it, when i'm home

2 years ago

https://i.ibb.co/qCrNMWs/Screenshot-2022-03-15-at-20-40-14-Humble-Bundle.png

this was shown to me... so according to this, its not just for new subscribers...

2 years ago

Where do people get these deals? The website or an email? Humble never send me promotional emails when I pause, maybe because I'm a yearly subscriber?

2 years ago

Return to Choice for $8 and own Mass Effect Legendary Edition

A stellar deal on this month‘s Choice
Return to Humble Choice this month, and you‘ll own Mass Effect Legendary Edition featuring the complete remastered trilogy, Desperados III, and more games for only $8 (USD).

Rediscover the legend of Commander Shepard, live an Old West myth, play the Humble Games Collection, and enjoy more great Choice perks before this offer ends on April 5.

Terms and Conditions

Single use coupon. Coupon is redeemable to sign up to Humble Choice at $8 USD for 1 month before any applicable taxes and fees. Coupon expires on April 5, 2022 at 9:59am PT. This price is locked in for 1 month, and this offer will be void if your plan is canceled or skipped. Gifts are not eligible. This coupon may not be combined with other identical coupons in the same transaction, and may not be combined with other Humble Bundle coupons. Discount will be automatically applied at time of checkout. Coupon has no cash value. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Coupon may not be reproduced, copied, purchased, traded or sold. Unauthorized transfer of coupon and internet distribution strictly prohibited. Users in Russia and China are not eligible.

Join Choice for $12, get $12 back

The best things in life are free. This is even better. Join Humble Choice this month for $11.99 (USD), and you‘ll get $12 in Wallet credit to spend in the Humble Store.

For 48 hours only, own Mass Effect Legendary Edition, Desperados III, and more great PC games, and make a shiny penny in the process. Offer ends March 17. New members only.

Terms and Conditions

Offer valid for new Humble Choice members only. Annual memberships excluded. Promotion ends March 17, 2022 at 9:59 a.m. Pacific time. Wallet credit will be granted after you successfully purchase Choice and can be seen here. Local currency equivalent subject to exchange rates and account region settings at the time of grant. Wallet credit expires after six months. Humble Wallet credit is not available to use on Humble Choice or bundle purchases. Wallet credit is not giftable or transferable, and the recipient of the order receives the credit. Wallet credit has no value outside of Humble Bundle’s storefront. It is not redeemable for cash. If the purchase is withdrawn for any reason, the Humble Wallet credit will be revoked. Any Wallet credit used on subsequent purchases may result in a negative wallet balance. Customers are limited to one US$12 grant per user, and additional purchases do not increase wallet credit provided. Promotion is subject to Humble Bundle Terms of Service. Promotion is subject to change.

View attached image.
View attached image.
2 years ago*

Last month (Feb 2022): Join Choice this month, get $5 in your Wallet on us
It seems that they changed their marketing strategy from discounts to cashback for new customers.

2 years ago

I would've bit the bullet for $8 if only Man of medan was available in my region. Warsim doesn't even come close so I'll have to pass.

It's a fair offer for everyone else though :)

2 years ago

Yup, same as you and I will pass too since Man of medan wasn't available in my region.
It's really unfair that different countries get different games. Moreover, the number of games has also decreased compared to the past. My conclusion is their Choice is worse than before.

2 years ago

Warsim really has nice reviews and I may even try it at a point, but that as a replacement for Man of Medan... it's wild

2 years ago

They also replaced Chicken Police at the last second with Red Solstice 2, a game I don't care about and it has tons of dlc.

2 years ago

Same, Man of Medan is unavailable in my region, which was the paramount reason for me to consider purchasing this bundle. Wouldn't go for even $6, but $8? Hell, no. I'll just laugh out and pass, as I had decided earlier.

2 years ago

Indeed! It's really hard to justify the quality of bundle once you swap out man of medan with some indie game, and considering mass effect is for origin is yet another gripe based on your preferred choice of launcher which I think most would prefer steam here. The only headliner that remains is desperados so unless you're really dying to play it, $8 is fine, but at the end of the day, we're getting quite an inferior purchase compared to others.

So yeah, its be wise to pass this offer wherever man of medan is unavailable, but rest of the world should absolutely go for it!

2 years ago

So you can get one of those two options, right? I see I've received the $8 one, too bad. The other one is even better ;D
Edit: still not bad. I might go for it ;)

2 years ago

The $12 wallet credit offer is only for first time customers.

2 years ago

Ahhh ok, thanks for clarification. I didn't catch that actually.

2 years ago

People who got one of these offers, were you cancelled or paused?

2 years ago

I'm cancelled, but heard someone said that pause can still get the offer too.

2 years ago

Help! I am relatively new to Humble purchases outside the U.S. I live in the Dominican Republic (DR), which is more generally grouped into Latin America (Latam).

I saw the Region lock message above for Desperados 3 which lists Latam as included. But when I clicked on the various supporting links, I did not see either Latam or DR listed. I am "famous" for not not seeing what is right in front of my eyes. Can someone confirm if Desperados will (or will not) activate in the Dominican Republic?

2 years ago

It should activate fine, Humble gives you a key for your region. It only becomes a problem when you want to give it to someone outside of your region.

2 years ago

Ah! Thank you! :)

2 years ago

You're welcome, enjoy the game ;)

2 years ago

I just bought the choice now for 7 euro for Mass Effect LE and was suprised I have 11 euro in wallet suddenly. I didn't know about the action at all, but it seems like sometimes even I am lucky. :-D

2 years ago

Really? You are not joking right?

2 years ago

No, I am not joking. :-D I am not buying the Humble Choice, because I hate subscriptions of any kind, I bought it only once in the past and cancelled before next month, but this time I saw it as a good way to get ME:LE cheaply, so I was planning to buy it. I just finally decided yesterday to not wait anymore and after buying it I saw I have 11 euro in my wallet. First I thought it is some kind of mistake, so I went here to realize I was just really lucky. :-D

2 years ago

Got $8 offer....but will skip..was intrested heavily on desparados 3 and men of Medan. But they are not giving men of Medan for our reason so still not subscribing

2 years ago

same here got $8 too, but no amount of bribe can redeem their as5 move to SEA customer.
I never cancel as quick as this month.

2 years ago

I got it as well, tho i might get it at 8$ , looks decent for 8 even for this choice

2 years ago

I'd like to point out that you do keep your 20% discount if you cancel/or pause, as long as you come back before the next bundle. So you can keep pausing/cancelling to get discounts down the line and you won't lose the 20% discount.

2 years ago

I had no idea. I wonder how long before they change this?

View attached image.
2 years ago

Interesting, I asked this last month and was told that unpausing would still reset the discount.
But it seems you are right, according to Humble's FAQ.

Q: Can I avoid my stacking discount resetting when skipping a month?
_
If you successfully skip a month before auto-billing takes place (the last Tuesday of the month), you may resume at any time prior to auto-billing to avoid your perk resetting. However, once auto-billing has successfully completed, your stacking discount will be reset if you still choose to skip.

So you must unpause before auto-billing, otherwise your discount counter is reset.

2 years ago*

And it makes completely sense, because technically you're not pausing/skipping the month, hence you keep your discount.

2 years ago

Yep, though I didn't expect them too, I thought they were trying to discourage people that pause/cancel every single month to get a offer, but thankfully that's not the case.

2 years ago

A Hat in Time added to humble trove (now app). They should've added it to a monthly's lineup instead lol. It would be good even as a repeat. But it has 0 value as a "humble app" game. Wat doink humble.

2 years ago

Has anyone received discount coupons?

I only heard of a few, but it seems that they did not send any more emails

2 years ago

https://www.steamgifts.com/go/comment/zSFQ8fG
None other than the $8 coupon and the pay $12 get $12 in humblestore credit for new subscribers

2 years ago

(Your card was declined.
If you are trying to pay with a prepaid card, please note that they are not currently accepted for the Humble Choice membership) I always bought there with the prepaid card! and now I'm not able to complete the purchase is anyone also having this problem??

2 years ago

does the 20% discount not work on games that are on sale? was going to finally buy cyberpunk since its 50% off, but its price doesnt come down 20% more when i try to check out.

never really bought from humble before, but was going to cuz i plan to pause so was hoping to use the 20% first lol

2 years ago

it generally works with other games but it looks like it doesn't with GOG games. keep in mind that even when it works it is extra 20% off in the discounted price and not the full price meaning a 50% off game will be 55% off in the end.

2 years ago

dang you are so right! i didnt even notice it was gog only. kinda lame that it is. thanks for info!

2 years ago

every CD Project Red key is a GOG key, you need to buy it on Steam to have it there

2 years ago

A reminder that tomorrow auto-charge happens. So it's time to pause. Or to resume, if you want to keep your 20% discount.

2 years ago

What happens if i don't have enough money for autocharge? Do they try to charge again in few days or not?
I am currently low on money, but i do plan on getting this bundle :D

2 years ago

Last chance! Own the Mass Effect trilogy for only $8
Return to Humble Choice this month, and you’ll own Mass Effect Legendary Edition featuring the complete remastered trilogy, Desperados III, and more games for only $8 (USD).

Rediscover the legend of Commander Shepard, live an Old West myth, play the Humble Games Collection, and enjoy more great Choice perks before this offer ends on April 5.

2 years ago

Did they remove the pause button? I can't find it.

2 years ago

Its under settings in your humble account now. Also i think its past autocharge time so you probably have been charged for this month now.

2 years ago

I see. They can try with the 10 cents I have in my account this month

2 years ago

Can I activate keys from US bundle in CIS?

2 years ago

Yes, you can, if you are talking about this Choice "bundle" - there are no region locked games. But if you talking about some other bundles - you need to check other bundle's threads here, because some time ago developers/Steam added region restricted keys, that cannot be activated/played in some regions i.e. in CIS.

2 years ago*

There is a region lock for Desperados III according to the OP which to me sounds like a US-key wouldn't work in CIS and vice versa. You even reported the RU/CIS sub yourself :D

https://imgur.com/gGO8dA8

2 years ago

No it's just about which region get specific key. If game doesn't have CIS country in PurchaseRestrictedCountries attribute (like this) then key can be redeemed (or maybe I'm wrong :) ).
I.e. in my Library I have both Max Payne and Max Payne (RU), bought them while ago. These were separate purchases (RU version missing some censored content, that is why I've bought US bundle with VPN. I assume right now HB don't allow such purchases.)

2 years ago

So HB's warning is just to be safe rather than sorry?

2 years ago

As far as I know HB gifts are region locked - you will be unable to redeem gift from the another region (i.e. buy some bundle in cheap region and send a gift link to region where price is higher). Key can be redeemed in another region if there is no restrictions are set (that is why Lilly ask for confirmation for specific key - it could be ROW or specific region key). Don't know specifics of activation lock - I usually use info that other users provide here (from bundle's OP).

2 years ago*

Thanks for these infos!

2 years ago

Can you explain how this SUBs works? How can I find out sub of the certain game in the Steam shop, or bundle (Humble or Fanatical)?

2 years ago

I use SteamDB extension to see which version I've got/own.
I.e. for Desperados III these subs (packages) exists - https://steamdb.info/app/610370/subs/, each sub contains one or multiple apps (game, OST, DLC). Some limitations can be applied to sub or app. Sometimes you can redeem different subs with the same game (app) - that is one of downsides of using subs (sometimes some weird things could happen with subs - like with Agony, devs or Steam removed Unrated version from sub and Unrated version was removed from user's Libraries).

For Max Payne there are 2 apps with different names - reflects that these apps (game versions) are different (i.e. different builds - i.e. from the 2nd version some content is missing).

2 years ago

Thanks for your answer!

2 years ago

There should be a "forgot to cancel" late voting option. Never thought it'd happen to me, but here we are.. And I didn't want a single game from that bundle. All the ones I'd be interested in, I already have and have beaten.

2 years ago

Don't reveal any keys and contact support for a refund.

2 years ago

You know, it didn't even cross my mind that it was a valid thing to refund for, so I just ... revealed all keys like an idiot. Now I feel doubly stupid. Thanks, stranger! :P

2 years ago

Ah, bummer. But now you know for next time. ;)

2 years ago

Oh god, I hope there won't be a next time. I'd hate to come to realize I'm that dense :D

But yeah, good looking out all the same!

2 years ago

There are enough trader like:
https://www.steamtrades.com/trade/ra2ij/h-paypal-tf2-keys-w-humble-bundles-march-choice-priced

They pay 12€ for the full choice where you paid 9,99€ (?)
So you can go out with profit. If you revealed all the keys and didn't activate any of them - feel free to sell it to that guy for profit :)

2 years ago

Please think twice before trading with resellers. The more games get resold, the less likely publishers and developers will be to bundle their (best) games in the future. So in the end we will be the ones who lose out.

2 years ago

He accidentally bought the monthly because he "forgot to cancel" and now sits there with a bunch of keys he already revealed, already owns and can't do anything with it - not even refund.
What would be your best solution if not selling it to resellers? throw them in the trash bin? Let them collect dust for no reason?

Reselling would be the best option in order to make profit out of his mistake.

2 years ago

Life is not all about profit. Don't make it out like the only options are making a profit 🤑 or throwing them in the trash 😢.
There are other options too: give the games away to friends, trade it for other games, make giveaways for it here, or whatever. In fact he already has a giveaway up for one of the games.

Reselling is also not without its risks. Humble will ban you if they find out you are reselling.

2 years ago

At barter.vg, he can trade them for other titles, gamer to gamer.

2 years ago

I agree, better to trade them if he can find something that interests him than to fuel resellers and discourage publishers/developers into bundling good games. Giveaway to friends or here is fine too

2 years ago

would people on Barter be interested in MELE origin key?

2 years ago

I have no idea. I've only used Steam keys there.

2 years ago

Get into the habit of pausing as soon as the games drop. Humble will try to get you to unpause via discounts most of the time. For months you want to buy it anyway, just unpause on the final week before next month's games.

Unless it's you need the store discount, Trove or you think keys will run out, there's no point in leaving it running.

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

2 years ago

Yeah I've always paused right away unless I knew right away I wanted the games. But for whatever reason, it just didn't work out that way this time. Actually, come to think of it, I didn't pause right away because I wanted to wait and see if I wanted anything from the store within the timeframe. Turns out I didn't, and then just forgot all about it. Completely my own fault of course.

2 years ago

I don't think you keep your discount anymore after a new bundle has been revealed. After that, you need to pay for Humble Choice first before you get your discount again.

So you can still pause at the start of the month. And if you want to later, you can unpause, pay, and use the discount.
You can even pause right after you've paid for Choice. While paused you will still keep the discount until the next month is revealed.

2 years ago

+1. I could've sworn I had paused after seeing the lineup, but I guess I didn't, and furthermore I forgot that they buried the subscription status in Settings instead of accessible from the Humble Choice page like it was before they axed the price difference between classic & premium.

2 years ago

At least we can feel dumb together. Misery loves company, and all that :)

2 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.