Post Mortem

Thanks to everyone for trying my puzzles, and I appreciate the feedback given ^^ I'm glad that people enjoyed them, and I'll keep the feedback in mind for next time! You can find the solutions and their explanations at the bottom of the post!

I've already decided when doing this one that I'll be clear about which games are being given away and the required level, and will always include at least one hint to help get people started. In the future, I'll also make it clear if there are any puzzles that lead to hints rather than a giveaway. In this case, solving the Jigidi puzzle was a red herring, but would net you a hint for one of the puzzles. I'll also make sure to make note of any region restrictions, too.

Most recent puzzle

Original Post

Difficulty: 2/10

My first puzzle here! c:

I love making puzzles (and solving them, of course), and I've made a handful so far - mostly ARG-like puzzles. I try to keep my puzzle difficulties beginner to intermediate, as well as include hints.

As my first puzzle giveaway, I figured I'd start off with fairly simple ones (I'll make more involved ones in the future), So I've hidden three codes within this post. Here's the first one:

Games:
Forests, Fields and Fortresses
Autonauts
I Am Fish

If you're struggling, here's a hint to get you started: Each giveaway puzzle in this post can be solved by methods found within the puzzle guide.

TLDR: I like puzzles. I make puzzles. You solve puzzles. Shouldn't take you more than 6 minutes or so.

Note: If you're having trouble with one of them (you got the code, but it isn't working), make sure you're typing a capital i, not lowercase L.

Solutions

[GA #1] - Forests, Fields and Fortresses
Answer: Code in bold
Explanation: In the post, there are 5 characters (4 letters and 1 number) bolded. Putting these in order will result in the code for this giveaway.

[GA #2] - Autonauts
Answer: Code as hidden link
Explanation: After "Here's the first one: " is a hidden link. You can view this link in the source code (see the guide on how to do that if you aren't sure.) The link itself will need to be fixed, as I've swapped "/giveaway" and "CODE/" as bot protection.

[GA #3] - I Am Fish
Answer: Code in image caption
Explanation: When adding images to SG discussion posts, you can add a caption which appears when you hover over said image. Hovering over this image will give you the code to this giveaway.

[No GA] Bonus Puzzle Part 1
Answer: Jigidi code in image
Explanation: The image in this post has an 8-digit code which leads to a jigidi puzzle. If you solve the Jigidi, you receive two hints for solving the puzzle in the Jigidi image (see Part 2), and one hint for solving GA #3.

[No GA] Bonus Puzzle Part 2
Answer: Rebus "Red Herring"
Explanation: The images on the Jigidi puzzle are a Rebus puzzle, explained below.
[Bread - Bee] Hair Ring
[Bread - B] Hair Ring
Read Hair Ring
Red Herring

View attached image.
1 month ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Always happy to see more puzzles here/ :)

1 month ago

Bump ;)

1 month ago

Bump for solved

1 month ago

Very nice, thank you for the puzzles! :)

1 month ago

🤔 2/3

I am not good at this questions.XD

1 month ago

If you need a hint, let me know which GA you're missing.

1 month ago

Bump, thanks!

1 month ago

Bump 4solved, 6 min only for expirienced puzzlesolvers

1 month ago

I'm used to making puzzles for communities that revolve around puzzle-solving, so it was definitely hard to judge, but I'll keep that in mind!

1 month ago

I'm not judging, i meant only those, who know already how to solve those, will do it fast. I didn't mean it is too easy or something like that . So thanks by the way!

1 month ago

bump

1 month ago

Got them all, thanks and bump :)

1 month ago

Thanks a lot and bump!

1 month ago

bump ;)

1 month ago

bump

1 month ago

bump :)

1 month ago

Bump for 2/3, I always get lost at language puzzles :p

1 month ago

Let me know if you need a hint c:

1 month ago

Bump for solved 👍

1 month ago

Bump! This was really fun! First time i see one of those and actually understand how it works because you linked that guide 3/3

1 month ago

I always try to make sure people have everything they need to solve my puzzles, so I'm glad it helped ^^

1 month ago

bump!

1 month ago

bump!

1 month ago

Bump :-)

1 month ago*

Bump