As usually looking for group of people enjoying playing their wins and games at all, who doesn't just leech at the sg bottom level 5+, 50% played =/= idled games+. What was last game you beaten or win you enjoyed or just terrible game you want us warn about? Someone playing MCOC? Trash luck these legend crystals so far.
I may do some giveaways in near time. Or maybe don't. Yeah, definitely don't, just ignore it as I ignore people spamming just "may I join".
Maybe I should just do giveaways for some group focused on playing games.

9 months ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Fastest potato wins

View Results
Potato
Potato remake
Potato 2
Potato IV
Potato 2077

I only enter games I want to play and try to do so relatively fast when I do win.
Currently sitting at 75% of my wins opened at least once (I never idle), finished 50% of them.

I had some positive surprises in there!
Last I beat from my won pool is Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion and I loved it. It's silly and fun and can be 100%d in a couple sittings - highly recommand it.
I actually ordered the Turnip Boy plushie they just crowdfunded because I loved the character a lot lol

9 months ago

Think i may fit you critera :)
I only enter for game i want to play for couple years now. Actualy have played almost all the games i've won on SG (~95%+ played and about 50%+ beaten. Here is my BLAEO.)

My last win was The Chant, beat it some days ago. The game has some nice atmo and a not bad storry but combat and general gameplay feel bad from my taste sadly.

8 months ago

Hello xxxka, here is the "Won on SteamGifts" list on my BLAEO profile and I believe I meet your requirements.

• Last game I beat

I just finished Behind the Frame: The Finest Scenery today. It's a very short story with a cozy atmosphere and beautifully animated cutscenes, and playing it brought a smile to my face many times throughout.

• SG win I enjoyed

I'm currently loving Everhood, a very unconventional RPG brimming with psychedelic visuals and electronic music, both of which I enjoy immensely. While the gameplay leans more into bullet-hell as opposed to my initial expectation of music/rhythm, I still find the combat satisfying and engaging nonetheless.

• Terrible game I want to warn about

I won DiRT Rally 2.0 weeks ago and was excited to check it out, only to find out it's a whopping 100+ GB because it downloads all the DLCs even if the player doesn't have any of them. I own the previous installment, which is only 35 GB, so I found this practice even more disappointing in comparison.

8 months ago*

Deleted

This comment was deleted 8 months ago.

8 months ago

Closed 8 months ago by xxxka.