title says it all.

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Guys, seriously, don't they teach the basics of probability theory in schools in your country? Stop embarrassing yourself.

1 decade ago

Baby, i'm the only reason you need.

1 decade ago

Hopefully this will make you feel better:

Giveaways Entered: 3,247
Gifts Won: 13

It sure made me feel better. :D

1 decade ago

The more you give away, the more likely you are to win something, seeing as you'll be able to enter higher donation-specific giveaways, which pretty much always have less entrants.

1 decade ago

I won 2 gifts in my first 90 entry than nothing in the next 4000. Now I have better ratio, still the shances are low to win anything. But if you do not enter, there 100% that you'll win nothing.

1 decade ago

the point?

this is the point...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OvpzForHyU

1 decade ago

simply put, join groups where the odds are better & give some gifts away on the site as there's some giveaways only for contributors of various amounts. also keep away from putting entries in something with 800 or above as those are just rough to win. good luck

1 decade ago

Giveaways Entered: 8,959
Gifts Won: 28

I don't really care tho.

1 decade ago

You're Jinx you never care about anything you soulless witch!

1 decade ago

2 months of manically checking the site and I finally managed to hit 3 giveaways this weekend. Keep at it, it'll come eventually and you'll shit yourself when you see the "You've won" message.

1 decade ago

my first won was in about 2400... so 2000+ without nothing...
now 3660+ and 1 won;

1 decade ago

winning

1 decade ago

Estimated Wins 0.93

Your estimated wins isn't even 1 yet. Why are you complaining?

1 decade ago

This is what I noticed.

Just keep entering giveaways and eventually, it'll happen. Each giveaway is a small chance a free game. Its guaranteed to happen eventually.

1 decade ago

If you enter you have a small chance of winning a free game. If you don't enter, your chances drop to zero. There is the point you are looking for :)

1 decade ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

1 decade ago

Each giveaway gives you one chance versus all other people who entered it - the lesser people, the more chance.
No matter if this is your first try, or if you have been entering 30 giveaways per day for the past six months. I won a game 2 days ago, and I've been using this site for a big week only. I may win again today, next month, or never.
It's called luck.

1 decade ago

I just got my first win a few days ago after about 1400 entries and about 1.90 estimated wins. I consider that pretty good since I generally don't pay much attention to how many entries a giveaway has, and just enter as many giveaways as possible for games I am genuinely interested in playing.

People need to learn that nothing is truly free. You have to work for it, you have to spend a bit of time coming back and entering if you expect to win anything. But luckily for me, I enjoy doing that and I enjoy being a part of this community so it's not at all a chore. :)

1 decade ago

And I didn't managed to win anything this week! I'll go and cry in a corner!

1 decade ago

Not again..

1 decade ago

Giveaways Entered
Gifts Won
Estimated Wins

Im gonna hang myself:|

1 decade ago

1 decade ago

1 decade ago

The best bit about this post is when you mouseover the image, it points to your name and avatar.
The worst part is you being remarkably mean for no reason.

1 decade ago

1 decade ago

Just don't enter such giveaways. I mostly enter only into giveaways which have up to few hundred entries when there's 0,5-1 hours left.

1 decade ago

...and your problem with that is...?

SERIOUSLY... What's your problem with a giveaway site that provides you a CHANCE at getting something for nothing? Granted the your probability of success is generally 1% or less, depending on the length of the giveaway's entry window, but there's no statistical guarantee that you'll win anything here.

You spend your points (which you get FOR FREE, BTW) on a drawing for a shot at a game. You knew this when you signed up here, so why is it a problem NOW?

I have an Win Ratio of 0:1.97 (Actual:Estimated) & I've been here for roughly 5 months... so I know the pain (probably MORE than you), but I still visit & throw my points in for a shot at something that I know I only have a remote chance at winning. I may be naive that I'll eventually win something someday... but I can't win if I don't try.

1 decade ago

I am also entitled to winning things.

1 decade ago

Isn't it all about the giving and receiving?

1 decade ago

that's what she said.

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by ImperialBlaze.