Find someone that speaks Russian and tell him to contact the giveaway creator and explain him that he can't give away a region locked gift when his giveaway isn't region locked. :P
Comment has been collapsed.
16 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by vagrant17
12 Comments - Last post 4 hours ago by EaglePB2
10 Comments - Last post 6 hours ago by Carenard
8 Comments - Last post 7 hours ago by onigiri4
359 Comments - Last post 11 hours ago by Reidor
39 Comments - Last post 11 hours ago by Gamy7
1,935 Comments - Last post 14 hours ago by dsfprecords
137 Comments - Last post 1 minute ago by NymCast
7 Comments - Last post 5 minutes ago by wigglenose
1,243 Comments - Last post 30 minutes ago by Vasilius92
1,887 Comments - Last post 31 minutes ago by Vasilius92
793 Comments - Last post 33 minutes ago by Vasilius92
144 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by msboring27
120 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by schmoan
So I won a steam gift, but when I received it, I got a warning that it's for Eastern bloc countries only. I've declined the gift twice and asked the GA creator to reroll, but it seems they only speak Russian. How would y'all deal with this?
Comment has been collapsed.