Comment has been collapsed.

Great find. Thanks!

3 days ago

Thanks, I've been wanting this game to be in a bundle for a while but for this price I'll happily just buy it :)

3 days ago

Sadly it seems like controls are bonkers and remapping is not available. too bad because it looks good.

3 days ago

i had the same problem... I solved it with steam input
now it works perfectly, I haven't had the problem anymore

3 days ago

I don't use a controller.

3 days ago

Thanks for the heads-up. 😎

3 days ago

Good price to pick it up!

3 days ago

Good price for those regions who didn't get a ridiculous price hike because of valve's misguided decisions and publisher's greed.

3 days ago

I just bought this a couple days ago with my leftover Steam balance along with Songbird Symphony which is also cheap right now.

3 days ago

another good game, 95% off, instant buy

3 days ago

Much appreciated @IvanTO I'll buy it.

3 days ago

it's a fantastic game to me

3 days ago

Thank you

3 days ago

Bought game, tried it out and refunded after controller not working - tried with duelsense. Not going to the trouble of switching controller settings as these days I expect things like controllers to work straightaway. Life is too short for problems!!

3 days ago

i had the same problem... I solved it with steam input
need to change the controller's options on steam, i try to switch to steam input , restart steam , now the gamepad works perfectly (i have the xbox gamepad)

3 days ago*

thank you, I buy it

3 days ago

Much thanks for the help but for me personally I rather just let my settings on my duelsense and everything just works. I could have plugged in my xbox controller and changed the settings or used ds4 windows but as I get older I want things to just work without effort on my end! Have tons to play (currently on Ghost of Tsushima) so all is good. Much thanks though :)

3 days ago

You know that you can just just click on that gear button on the right side from the same bar where you start the game, choose properties, then the control tab, and finally select to activate steam input for that specific game alone and the client will take care of enabling and configuring the controller for you once you start the game, right?
It takes just a handful of clicks, it's almost completely automatic, and can be switched on or off per game. It doesn't take that much effort.

3 days ago

Thanks for the help/tips but already redeemed it back as at an age now where if it doesn't work the first time onto the next! But thanks again :)

2 days ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.