Sale! Optical 1000-2400 DPI USB 2.0 Wired Professional Athletics Gaming Mouse (Cheaper but sometimes out of stock)
Sale! Optical 1000-2400 DPI USB 2.0 Wired Professional Athletics Gaming Mouse

Another one from the same seller:
Sale!Optical 1600 DPI Wired 3D Competitive&Professional Athletics Gaming Mouse (Not tested)

Delivery:

• Free shipping! (Worldwide)
  • You will receive tracking number /Probably a fake one but nobody had a problem with the delivery/
  • I've received it within 2 weeks (about ~12 days, Hungary, Central Europe)
  • Excluded countries:

Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), French Guiana, Guyana, Suriname, Congo, Democratic Republic of the, Congo, Republic of the, Libya, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Yemen, Afghanistan, Bhutan, China, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan

Features:

• 1000-2400 DPI (adjustable of course)
  • 6 buttons
  • Wired (textile cable + anti interference magnetic ring)
  • Multi colored light (it changes automatically, awesome breath effect, you can't turn it off)
  • 7x13x3.5cm (It's huuuuuuuge)
  • Matte shell

Package:

• I have to say It's very good compared to my other purchases on Ebay with free shipping
  • 2x bubble wrap, 1x cardboard box, 1x foil

Notes:

• You can't buy more than one within 10 days.
  • I don't recommend it for people with small hands.
  • I think it will be available after the summer sale but I'm not sure.

Personal opinion:
It's a good mouse. At least ten times better than you can expect for this price. I've bought it as an alternative for my wireless mouse.

There isn't any malware/trojan inside don't ask about It!

Picutre:

View attached image.
8 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Do you like it?

View Results
Yes >.<
No -.-
Potato o.o
Summer sale is here :(

I bought the 75¢ one and the 99¢ one. They are basically the same thing, but hey, that's cheap! And one day my current mouse will break. Good to have two more mice that are so similar to it, if with a bit more of a dpi range. Thank you for showing me this.

8 years ago

8 years ago

"No se hacen envios a El Salvador"
Doesn't surprise me anymore cries in a corner

8 years ago

I like how the seller only allows you to purchase 1 item every 10 days yet they also have 5% off if you purchase 2 or more items, can't use that lol :/

8 years ago

The rule doesn't apply to all items.

8 years ago

Yeah but it's saying that the mice are eligible, when I add 2 mice to the cart it applies the discount, but when I proceed it just removes the first one.

8 years ago

Ok. I didn't notice the discount when I tried. 5% discounts are offensive, anyway. 75% or death! :D

8 years ago

Haha yeah, 5% off is next to nothing, it's almost pointless.

8 years ago

Balatonon dolgozok épp ide meg csak nem rendelem meg, remélem elérhető lesz még amikor felmegyek. Kössz az infót!

8 years ago

"Does not ship to Germany"

8 years ago

There isn't any malware/trojan inside don't ask about It!

How do you know it has not malware installed? http://gizmodo.com/now-anyone-can-get-the-malware-that-exploits-usbs-funda-1641821985
Also why it says it is gamer? Just because it has leds that you can't turn off?
How many clicks do the buttons are able to last?
How is the seller making money selling the mouse?

8 years ago*

How is the seller making money selling the mouse?

It was explained here

8 years ago

It's a simple mouse come on.
Why everyone so paranoid?

8 years ago

i assume because of how cheap it is. There's no manufacturer name included, so we don't really know what we're getting aside from knock-off. It offers programmable buttons as well as on-board memory, so anything is possible.

8 years ago

We won't ever know why it's so cheap but who cares. There is a manufacturer but it's written with Chineese characters you wouldn't understand it anyway. There aren't any programmable buttons (at the mouse side, you can program them in windows). There isn't any on-board memory, it's probably the microcontroller's program memory, the mouse itself can't store anything inside of it. It has been written in the factory permanently. THERE IS NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT!

8 years ago

Well, although I've bought one, I still plan to be cautious. You never can be too sure with unknown USB devices.

8 years ago

It has been written in the factory permanently

Well, it depends if the microcontroller is flash-based or mask-ROM-based. Can you confirm it, please?

8 years ago

I don't want to disassemble it yet.
BTW It it wouldn't matter if it would be flash based because it can't modify it without the programmer hardware.

8 years ago

Flash microcontrollers can be flashed as easy as you flash your android device. The released code in github is just for the ps 2251-03 (Phison 2303) microcontroller tho, so you would need to program your own code for other microcontrollers, that requires advanced knowledges (or buying the code in the deep web xd)
I have to thank you for push me to read more about all the badusb thing, I'm learning a lot and I feel myself a bit more secure :D
It surely has a MX8733 microcontroller, but the max resolution of it is 800dpi mmm nope, that one only supports 3 buttons. Mmmm I want to know it, let's keep searching :D

8 years ago*

8 years ago

Oh wow thanks for that! Is this the same mouse? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeVMkbXkoKY (different case drawing I think)

8 years ago

the cable is different too it's not the same

8 years ago

Seeing as most of the given sites in this thread explain that the combination of "Windows key + R" is used by scripts to enter commands, I thought disabling the windows key might help if you are paranoid about this fact. Not sure if it would work, just a thought.

8 years ago

Bought one i really want to know what i get. Now i need wait 14-30 days :D iam scared already, i think i wont open pack then xD

8 years ago

There will be a real mouse inside and It will scare you! You should expect It! China will take over the world with those mouses come on guys xD

8 years ago

Does not ship to Indonesia

orz

8 years ago

Just disassembled it here it what's inside:

• A603 chip (not even a microcontroller, only all in one mouse driver chip, it drives also the LEDs)
  • 3 RGB leds, 1 red led for the sensor
  • 3 resistors, 2 capacitors
  • 5 micro switches, 1 normal switch(DPI adjuster)
  • the wheel's sensor
  • the funny thing: there is some steel inside, it would be super light without it xD
    and that's all
    seems super cheap inside
8 years ago

just assembled it and still works it can't be that shit if it survived my hands xD

8 years ago

But A603 is a memory chip, not a microcontroller :S (or maybe you wrote down the wrong number)
All mouses (and any device) need a microcontroller...

8 years ago*

this number was marked on the PCB too
Not necessairly needs a microcontroller, there are simple IC-s which can communicaty through USB without any microcontroller, like this mouse driver, there are also USB sound card ICs, you can assemble a simple usb sound card without any microcontroller
the A603 contains the mouse's sensor too

8 years ago

Ehm... isn't a microcontroller a IC?

8 years ago

IC - integrated circuit
MPU - micro processing unit(microcontroller/microprocessor)

8 years ago

A microcontroller (abbreviated μC or MCU) is a programmable integrated circuit (IC) capable of executing the orders recorded in its memory (what we know as firmware). (?)
Also a microprocessor is something different http://electronics.stackexchange.com/questions/1092/whats-the-difference-between-a-microcontroller-and-a-microprocessor

View attached image.
8 years ago*

There isn't any memory/program in ICs those are just circuits, pretty complex, with a lot of parts implemented from silicon under the black hood

PIC(programmable integrated circuit) is basicly a small computer(with memory, processor, program memory, etc)

8 years ago

PIC stands for Programmable Interface Controller
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PIC_microcontroller

8 years ago

my bad sorry

8 years ago

Don't worry. I know what you want to say, a IC can be just a bunch of AND gates, just transistors, but a microcontroller is also a IC.
Anyway, now I doubt this mouse has any kind of infected firmware since it would need a more expensive chip.
I also have to apologize. In the picture I posted I marked the sensor. I have had to read about how an optical mouse work t_T Seeing just one IC was a bit confusing. And I still have no idea where the damn microcontroller is :S (the picture below says under the buttons, but I unmounted an old mouse and I can't see anything)

I write this just to see if now I am able to explain how an optical mouse work xd The CMOS sensor captures images of the surface of your table, mousepad, or whatever surface you have your mouse on. Those images are processed by the microcontroller (a DSP, digital signal processor) and it sends to the PC the info about the mouse movement. The DSP also sends info about the pressed buttons and the mouse wheel movement (from another sensor, this one the same as those old ball mouses used, rotary encoder).

View attached image.
8 years ago*

I'm starting to think that the microcontroller is integrated in the CMOS sensor...

8 years ago

It seems like it's out of stock again

8 years ago

8 years ago

More times than not, you get what you pay for.

8 years ago

figured I would try it out

8 years ago

Doesn't ship to argentina.

8 years ago

Not selling to my country(

8 years ago

Got one! Thanks.

8 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

8 years ago

I thought no way. So I skipped it. Then when I read how they were able to do free shipping I thought get one....sold out. lol

8 years ago

What is real price. Color+2400dpi? I read, than there are some fees.

8 years ago

The shown it's real price

8 years ago

Ok, thanks. Good to know :)

8 years ago

will be it restocked?

8 years ago

nobody knows
probably

8 years ago

ส์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ can i chanhe buttons functionality?

8 years ago

For anybody getting bothered by this comment,just click the " - " button near his name.

8 years ago

wtf it's the same even in the source code i've never seen anything like that

View attached image.
8 years ago

No, just type this ส์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์

8 years ago

If I remember it right it's an abuse of how utf-8 handles diacritics.
Instead of it being used to write something like "á" or "ü" they pile different diacritics vertically until they get out of boundaries.

8 years ago

Well, there is another one for approximately $1.

8 years ago

thanks, but only 1200dpi

8 years ago

it's not the same

8 years ago

I am not saying that it is exactly the same mouse. Good alternative though.

8 years ago

video of 2400dpi mouse: https://youtu.be/pP14HKZy9LM

8 years ago

Closed 7 years ago by Nandee.