Awesome Games Done Quick 2024

1 Tier, 8 Items

12 Jan 2024 - 27 Jan 2024 03 Feb 2024

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Borderlands 2: Game of the Year Edition

• RU/CIS: ? likely {sub/31397} or {sub/32849}; compared to the other regions, both of these subs include some extra RU-specific DLCs (the exact sub id needs confirmation)
  • Brazil: likely {sub/95213} + RUN LOCK (needs confirmation)
  • China: likely {sub/235826} + RUN LOCK (needs confirmation)
  • Everyone else: {sub/31395} - a ROW key that can be redeemed everywhere (including RU/CIS, BR, CN) (confirmed)

Sonic Adventure™ 2 - everyone apart from Japan receives {sub/17012} - a ROW key that can be redeemed everywhere (including Japan): (confirmed)
Customers from Japan do not receive the game at all (confirmed).

Sonic Adventure 2: Battle Mode DLC - everyone apart from Japan receives {sub/16089} - a ROW key that can be redeemed everywhere (including Japan): (confirmed)
Customers from Japan do not receive the game at all (confirmed).

All the other keys are region-free.
Bayonetta - {sub/167340} - same content as the store sub, it can be redeemed everywhere
Celeste - {sub/116049}
SPRAWL - {sub/547939}
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night - {sub/198659}
Astalon: Tears of the Earth - {sub/348830}

🔑 Full list of subs
🔗 Gift link notifications US = EU = IN

Note: Borderlands 2: Game of the Year Edition can be redeemed on top of other packages that you might already own (such as sub/32848 from previous Humble 2K Build Your Own Bundles) because it contains some extra depots.

🌟 NEW 2024-01-16: Bayonetta, SPRAWL, Astalon: Tears of the Earth out of stock (source)
🌟 NEW 2024-01-17: All games back in stock (source)

Free DLC to claim:

!addlicense ASF 305668

10 USD | 9.15 EUR | 7.91 GBP | 13.34 CAD

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Bayonetta 92% of 21849 🏆 3.00 CV app/460790 W D✅ 0* $19.99
Borderlands 2 Game of the Year No user reviews (Included game has cards) - 6.00 CV sub/31395 0* $39.99
Celeste 97% of 78400 🏆 3.00 CV app/504230 W M L D✅ 2 $19.99
SPRAWL 85% of 583 - 🏆 2.25 CV app/1549690 W D🟡 0* $14.99
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night 94% of 25871 - 🏆 6.00 CV app/692850 W D🟡 3 $39.99
Astalon: Tears of the Earth 93% of 713 🏆 3.00 CV app/1046400 W M L D🟡 0 $19.99
Sonic Adventure™ 2 89% of 15528 - 🏆 1.50 CV app/213610 W D🟡 5 $9.99
Sonic Adventure 2: Battle Mode DLC (DLC) 82% of 393 - - 0.45 CV app/217900 W 4 $2.99

* - the game was featured previously only in Build-a-Bundle / Pick & Mix bundles that are usually priced too high for the games to receive partial CV (exclusions apply) and are therefore not included in the bundle count.

Retail:

• $167.92

CV:

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

Wondering what games you already own from this bundle? There's a UserScript for that! It's called the RaChart™ Enhancer!

RaChart™ Enhancer SG Thread (deleted)
RaChart™ Enhancer SG Thread (web.archive.org)

This script enhances the charts by showing you which games you already own from the ones in it. If you own it, the row will be highlighted with a green color.

Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll.

8 months ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Are you an aspiring combatant in the speedrunning arena, or do you stay on the Borderlands of those matters and just view this as a regular bundle?

View Results
[Buy] What a great mix of games, and I don't even need to SPRAWL my budget too much to get them. It's rather cheap for Humble Bundle standards.
[Have] The more Celestial of these titles I already collected.
[HaveSPRAWL] Jeez, I won't even tell you how much Fanatical charged me for SPRAWL in the last month. Do you think I can ask them for a partial refund?
[Skip] I'd rather not get my backlog Bloodstained with games I will likely never touch.

Japan here. Don't have Sonic as an option (I saw it this morning and considered buying the bundle) and the game is delisted when I look at the steam page so easy skip for me.

8 months ago

The game is not priced in your region (nor in Russia), but regardless of that you would be able to redeem a key from this bundle, as the package has no region locks. You could participate in a bundle split or ask a friend to buy it for you.
What you can buy from the store and what you can redeem are different things.

8 months ago

Thanks for the suggestion but IMO it could not be activated. I traded with someone for Tales of Beseria in the past and coulnd't activate it despite the key also show as worldwide

8 months ago

Not quite, I think.

Purchased from Fanatical Bandai Namco Collection - Build Your Own Bundle, Humble BANDAI NAMCO Bundle 4 or September 2018 Monthly, Tales of Berseria was https://steamdb.info/sub/88977/info/ and as you can see there's a clear regional exclusion for Japan on the package, while Sonic Adventure 2 from this bundle https://steamdb.info/sub/17012/ doesn't have one. Judging based on SteamDB page, it seems like you could redeem it.

You could ask a non-JP friend who already redeemed their key from this bundle to send you that key. If you have ASF or the SteamDB extension, you'll see if you receive a "Failed/Restricted country" / "this product is not available for purchase in this country" (it's indeed region locked for you) or "Fail/DuplicateActivationCode" / "has already been activated by a different Steam account" (you could redeem such a key, but obviously that particular key is a dupe since your friend already redeemed it).

Let us know how it goes, if you decide to try this.

8 months ago

Please stop, I'm trying to convince myself to not buy the bundle, lol. I mean I could ask my girlfriend in Vietnam buy it for me... Don't tempt me anymore, lol

8 months ago

Wow! 2024 starting strong! This must be the best bundle I've seen in the past few years!

Already 1000/1000'd Bayonetta and Bloodstained though, so not getting it myself.
Did just trade for Borderlands 2 : GotY.

8 months ago

i was shocked to see this when i got emailed earlier. i am actually participating in agdq

as for the bundle, im only missing astalon and sprawl so probably passing on it.

8 months ago

Found you!
Is there a reason why two players are listed for Skator Gator 3D? Steam says it's single player only

8 months ago

we are doing a race. i currently have wr at 8:54, but the race can go either way

8 months ago

That sounds pretty cool, I don't think I've seen something like that

8 months ago

Happy cakeday!

8 months ago

Happy cakeday and good luck!

8 months ago

happy cakeday

8 months ago

8 months ago

Thank you!

8 months ago

This is is a pretty decent bundle for $10. If it wasn't for the fact that I already own Borderlands 2 and Bloodstained, the two highest value games, I would have already bought this. Even with that, I'm still considering it.

8 months ago

ASF log [EU-NL]:
https://steamdb.info/sub/167340, Bayonetta Retail (WW)
https://steamdb.info/sub/116049, Celeste
https://steamdb.info/sub/547939, SPRAWL
https://steamdb.info/sub/198659, Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
https://steamdb.info/sub/348830, Astalon: Tears of the Earth
https://steamdb.info/sub/17012, Sonic Adventure 2 Retail
https://steamdb.info/sub/16089, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle Mode DLC
https://steamdb.info/sub/31395, Borderlands 2 Game of the Year

8 months ago*

Many thanks!

8 months ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 8 months ago.

8 months ago

A nice bundle, three interesting games.

8 months ago

Very nice start to 2024! First bundle acquired.

8 months ago

Damn, good bundle. But i'm broke atm, shame.

8 months ago

Sonic and the DLC don't appear on the Humble page when accessing from Japan, just the other 6 games so I think it's safe to say they are not included and the bundle is smaller. No replacements.

8 months ago

Thanks! Same price too, even with 2 items not delivered?

8 months ago

Yes, $10 minimum

8 months ago

Off topic question. Lilly, would it be possible to add Black Desert Online: Traveler Edition on other platforms on barter? I saw it on Steam, but I do not see it added as item you can claim on developers website - on other platform category,

8 months ago

You mean the for example SteelSeries GA key to redeem on https://payment.naeu.playblackdesert.com/Shop/Coupon/ ?

8 months ago

I added it as per your request, but to repeat myself: it's useless to add new items to Barter when no one trades for them.
Just like the software bundles you mentioned, even if we now add the ones you want to be added, no one will even know that we added them and thus even if they have bought them in the past, they will not add tradables from them.
Some people request the addition of items with the purpose of adding them to their library collection. Whenever this happens, we try to remind them that Barter is not a library indexer, but a key exchange platform, thus only those items that can be exchanged have a place there.

Since you unfriended me and I can't chat with you directly any more, in the interest of both your well-being and mine (mods might find this conversation unsuitable for SG), further requests should be posted on the designated topic.

8 months ago

Thank you very much for fulfilling my request. Well, Black Desert Online is popular so I wouldn't call it useless comparing with software. Black Desert Online items from time to time are given, and they grabed in a few days, for example Black Desert Online: Traveler Edition. I unfriended you before asking for this item. I responded to you about software in my message. But I haven't received a response from you. So I guessed you going hold on your position - not to add software on barter and I didn't see point how to change your mind, so I unfriended. I hope you do not feel offended by that.
Again, I appreciate your help. I wish you have a nice day.

8 months ago

I hope you do not feel offended by that.

No not at all, I was just surprised that I wasn't able to send you a message any more. I didn't reply immediately because I wanted to consult with the other moderators about the addition of software bundles. They agreed that it's quite useless (we looked through the trades and tradables form the existing software bundles, and there's barely anyone who has them for trade. Most of the items have 0 tradables.

If on the other hand you have keys from a software bundle that you want to trade away,we'll try to add it (post it on the topic linked above please).

8 months ago

Hello. Can I contact you again on Steam regarding barter? I am having a problem.

7 months ago

Nice bundle but own almost all of them, will host a split tho

8 months ago

Deleted

8 months ago

Deleted

8 months ago

If the poll is any indication, seems like games in this bundle are too good such that many people here already have the games they would otherwise want from this bundle.

I only have one game, but have just one on my wishlist, and another one I might be interested in is a gamble given what I tend to like. I'm not paying for a $10 bundle just for a boomer shooter (boom stick, not a game for baby boomers...such a dumb genre name /rant) and a gamble, so this is an easy pass for me.

8 months ago

Not a bad deal if you find a group buy split.

8 months ago

keys for bayonetta, sprawl and astalon all showing out of stock for me at the moment.

edit: as of 2pm gmt jan 16: borderlands, bloodstained, bayonetta, astalon and sonic dlc all showing out of stock.

8 months ago*

Same, sadly I just saw your post now. I hope that they will restock them soon.

8 months ago

Purchased this right now and I saw the post, literally I purchased the bundle for those games and all the others are spares.

8 months ago

Add Sonic Adventure 2: Battle to that list.

8 months ago

Was able to get a Sprawl key just now.

8 months ago

+1 and also the Sonic Adventure 2: Battle key

8 months ago

Nooo... I'm thinking about buying the bundle because of those... especially Astralon :S

8 months ago

Awesome Games Gone Quick

8 months ago

Looks like I managed to get Astalon and Sprawl (I hosted a bundle split) in time.

At this rate, is it for the best to reveal all keys of a bundle from Humble right after buying it?

8 months ago

is it for the best to reveal all keys of a bundle from Humble right after buying it?

Has been for a while. Going out of stock happens regularly now. Usually they're quick with the restocking but sometimes it takes weeks or months.

8 months ago

I was planning to get the bundle just because of Bayonetta, Sprawl and Astalon:Tears of the Earth. Hope they restock soon.

8 months ago

Bayonetta keys are back in stock.

8 months ago

as certain publisher still don't get that Baltic states are not part of RU/CIS I find it weird that I bought copy from guy from Spain and my estonian friend could activate it, either we are not locked out of ROW key or we ain't part of RU/CIS region lock

8 months ago

If you're talking about Borderlands 2: the sub that not-RU/CIS (and not-Brazil, not-China) people get is redeemable everywhere, so Estonia and other RU/CIS countries will also be able to redeem it.
It's the other way around that you need to worry about: if you're only sometimes part of RU/CIS, other times part of EU (like it's usually the case with Serbia, flip-flopping between regions depending on the publisher), then you always have to ask yourself: do I get a EU / ROW key this time, or do I get a RU/CIS that I will not be able to redeem because my Steam account is not RU/CIS?
But as far as I recall, Estonia is usually listed in the RU/CIS region locks.

8 months ago

But as far as I recall, Estonia is usually listed in the RU/CIS region locks

for that part I don't think so, as far as I remember only Bethesda and Gearbox have that part confused (and not for all games)
we are still members of EU and never been part of CIS

also what's so messed up is that people, who bought some games (Dishonored for sure) near release in Steam, paid full EU price and got two versions of game only to later have RU version available

EDIT: I misread your activated everywhere part, I somehow read that these countries are excluded

8 months ago*

Just got astalon key

8 months ago

Everything is back in stock

8 months ago

Astalon keys are out of stock again.

EDIT: Well, that was quick. One hour later, and it's back.

8 months ago*

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.