Well my series is complete :P
I hope, no one is unlucky as me.

12 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Stop complaining about not winning. It is a privilege to win and not a right.

12 years ago

Why are so many comments in this thread offended by the guy's post? He is hardly complaining. This isn't even one of those "THIS SITE IS UNFAIR" posts... Calm the fuck down people and don't be jerks (you know who you are).

12 years ago

I got him beat lol, 2 wins = both fake, though I don't care I came here to gift rather then win

Edit. . . Hey think of a funny quote. . . then post it might win that way. . .

12 years ago

Another useless thread..

12 years ago

You saw the other thread and thought that you are more entitled to complain? When you reach 54321 - 0 then you can start to question things. But still not out loud.

12 years ago

You can only talk when you have reached 987654321-0. Yes, that is nearly 1 billion entries.

12 years ago

12 years ago

Jesus, not again.

12 years ago

Oh look, another idiot feeling like he is entitled to winning anything.

Surprise surprise.

12 years ago

There are three "I never win anything. bawww" threads on the frontpage as of now. These are starting to get annoying really fast.

12 years ago

everything here looks fake yes you have reason

12 years ago

entered 350 won 0

12 years ago

Okay, so?

12 years ago

To the next person who makes a thread like this:

I will come to your house, break in through your window, kill you, slice you into small pieces, pack up the pieces into boxes and sell them to the nearest restaurant labeled as "chicken". Then I'll invite your family for a dinner at said restaurant where I'll tell them to "try the chicken, it's awesome."

Not seriously but i'm getting quite pissed at those threads popping up. I have 528 entries and 0 wins, am i making a thread because of it? -_-

12 years ago

9 comments and 320 entries.

You don't even thank people for creating the giveaways, you don't deserve to win.

12 years ago

I don't post on the submissions but am I grateful for every giveaway posted by these generous game-bestowing people.

All it would take for you to feel that I am deserving is to post a vacuous comment on the submission saying "Thanks" which will undoubtedly be lost amidst the other hundreds of similar comments?

Do the world a favour and get off your high horse.

12 years ago

Every "Thanks" i'v gotten on my giveaways means a lot more than you think.

Start showing some appreciation, it actually means something, even tho it's only a word.

12 years ago

Well the 'thanks' I got on my giveaways don't mean a thing to me, so there. When looking at the comments I scroll past all of that and look for people who actually have something to say. Also, if people only post it because they feel obligated to cause of people like you pressuring them, then it means even less. I wholeheartedly agree with ZimbuTheMonkey.

12 years ago

obligated
pressuring
people like you

Oh, boy. Please leave.

12 years ago

Make me.
But perhaps I should say 'people like SaintDestroyer', I didn't notice it wasn't you who posted the original comment saying people actually don't DESERVE to win if they don't spam the comments of every giveaway.

12 years ago

Of cource everyone deserves to win, whether you write thanks or not. I'm just saying that it actually means something to me when they comment "Thanks".

12 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

12 years ago

I think you should thanks them when you win something.

12 years ago

i think you should thank them for giving you a chance to win games.

12 years ago

I agree.

And though I understand why people don't care or want to make comments like "thanks!", I think it is best than nothing at all. People enter in hundred of giveaways without winning anything, and there's nothing to talk about in a giveaway page. I particularly like comments in my giveaways, saying thanks or something else, because, being grateful or not for the giveaway, at the very least they made effort to say something, generic or not. Since I can't know if they're being genuine, I give everyone the benefit of the doubt. It's like saying "Happy birthday!" to your contacts in Facebook or to a colleague who is not your best friend, for example. Sometimes you don't have anything more to say than that, but at least you did not ignore his/her birthday.

Of course, nobody is obliged to say nothing and I wouldn't refuse giving the gift to someone who didn't say thanks.

12 years ago

Indeed!

12 years ago

I think I'm close to 400. It happens. Keep entering and you'll win eventually.

12 years ago

my win was about in the 440th entry

12 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

12 years ago

In b4 post about "3133 entries and 7 wins, its 31337"

12 years ago

well, I dont actually care if I win here (598 entries/1 win), I won Dogfighter its pretty nice game and thanks to you all guys I have Kings Arthur, Sanctum for example, so OP, dont be sad.

12 years ago

12 years ago

Ever consider group giveways? That and don't go for AAA public raffles. Now stop complaining.

12 years ago

We're all unlucky enough to still see these threads on a near daily basis so...

12 years ago

Closed 12 years ago by xtrmfreak.