Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

7 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

I was counting on cheapshark.com for the "lowest ever". Thanks for letting me know it's not accurate. I removed it from the title.

7 years ago

pretty good deal either way - so thanks for the heads up - if I was in the market, this might have made me purchase :)

7 years ago

That's a nice deal :3

7 years ago

Is it one bundle key or multiple separate ones?

7 years ago

I believe it is one key.

7 years ago

Yeah, too bad, I own about half of the games already. :(

7 years ago

Correct, you get one key.

7 years ago

Thanks! The Black Friday voucher only works on their black friday deals. However, you do get one game extra with your purchase :-) Bought it by the way, doubt there will be such a low price again soon. On activation on Steam it said Valve Complete Pack - 2014 retail, so I guess they have been holding on to these keys for a while now ;-)

7 years ago*

Surprise surprise... the code does work now:

View attached image.
7 years ago

Grrrr! My punishment for being to greedy I guess :-P

7 years ago

Try contacting their support to ask for a refund of the difference. After all, the voucher code was broken for many hours (and specifically when you purchased the pack).

7 years ago

Meh, looking at the banner, it says 10% off every black friday sale game. Why the voucher now works on the pack is unclear to me, the Valve Complete Pack is still not listed on the black friday sales page. Anyway I'll take my losing in this case - because I didn't expect it to work anyway. They can earn some money ;-)

View attached image.
7 years ago

Back in the day, this pack made me able to join steamgifts. Thanks mother Russia!

7 years ago

i keep getting Payment failed. Did any one purchase successfully from them ?

7 years ago

One user above (Reforced) reports to have successfully purchased this pack.

7 years ago

Are you using PayPal? I have had issues with them recently...

7 years ago

I tried with my credit card too. Still have no luck

7 years ago

Same for me :/ it never worked for me

7 years ago

They sale but never wants us to buy. I must rethink about this sentence: Too good to be true

7 years ago

I've used PayPal and worked fine.

7 years ago

Yes, as said by Yirg, I've purchased it. I used PayPal on check-out.

7 years ago

Move that decimal one… or maybe two places to the left, and it may be considered as a good deal. :)

7 years ago

The regular total price of the games in this pack is $200, so not sure what you're trying to say.

7 years ago

The regular price of Planetary Annihilation used to be 80 dollars or something like that; it is still worth 50 cents now, base sale price or not. Regular price rarely means anything nowadays.

7 years ago

Planetary Annihilation is a game that was bundled and has bad reviews. It's quite different from the games in this pack, most of which have very good reviews and have never been bundled (unless you call this pack a bundle).

7 years ago

This maybe true, however you pay now less then a dollar for each game with this pack. Looking at the popularity of some games, I doubt it will be as low as 50 cents per game in the near future.

7 years ago

no need, i have all Valve games for free for life anyway, thanks to their MacOS fuck-up with the steam controller last year. ^^

7 years ago

What happend and why did you get the games for free?

7 years ago

when the steam controller was new it didn't work on MacOS due to a software or driver issue (don't remember exactly). so everyone who preordered the controller and tried to run it on a Mac got the Valve Friends and Family Complimentary Pack (SubID 14) for free as compensation, which includes all past and future (!) Valve games. so i logged in on a friend's MacBook, and then got this Pack. so if there really is a Half Life 3 at some point in the future (and we all know chances are not too good for that ^^), i will get it for free. :)

and this is a pack you cannot buy. it's different from the standard Valve Complete Pack.

7 years ago*

Ah that's very Nice, thanks for telling me ;)

7 years ago

That's a very nice compensation indeed, well beyond what they were expected to do.

BTW, I have a Steam controller and I mainly use if for web browsing (leaned back, legs on the desk, Obama-style). For games I still prefer my Xbox 360 controller.

View attached image.
7 years ago

to be honest, i didn't use mine in months. as you say, the xbox 360/one controllers are simply better for controller-games. and for everything else i have a mouse. it's a nice controller, but i just have no real use for it.

one exception would be InfiniFactory. that game doesn't have controller support, but i can use the steam controller for it pretty well.

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

7 years ago

yeah, but i still would prefer a half life 3. ^^ or portal 3. that would actually be my favorite.

7 years ago

The best part of that thing is that on a PC you need 96MB of ram to run that pack

On a MAC u need 1 GB >.>

7 years ago

This whole sale is low-key kind of awesome. Tons of best-ever discounts on stuff. I was very happy to find they had Ziggurat like 85% off, though that has unfortunately been changed to 9% now...

7 years ago

Hm, if it was separate keys i would buy it, but i already have left 4 dead 2 and cs: go. With those two i doubt it's worth buying, but half life complete pack for 6.56€ sounds great. Wonder what was the lowest price for that, i can't find a way how to look up those bundle/package prices. (Enchanced steam mostly doesn't show it for them)

7 years ago

I got it for 10 euros 2 years ago from G2A

7 years ago

buy steam controller and get free

7 years ago

Where do you see such a deal?

7 years ago

7 years ago

View attached image.
7 years ago

+1

7 years ago

Hi there, steam have sale off this collection $25. Cheers. I gonna get it now

7 years ago

Yes :) Although I'm happy to see that greenmangaming is still a bit cheaper, but I guess not everybody can handle their payment system :P.

7 years ago

I assume you prefer Steam because you have card money to spend?

7 years ago

Na, see his previous comment.

7 years ago

For anyone already owning any of the pack the bundle on Steam is probably I better option.

Just check what you own against what it says you own as the bundle claims I don't own Episode One when I in fact do.

7 years ago

Check that Episode One actually consists of two games, Half-Life 2: Deathmatch and Half-Life: Episode One. Hence owning only one of the two would not show it as owned on the bundle page.

7 years ago

Seems like the price is back at € 89.99. Best deal now is on Steam self.

7 years ago

Price on GMG is now $18.99. Lowest ever?

7 years ago

We/I should have waited.. :-P

7 years ago

https://www.greenmangaming.com/games/valve-complete-pack/

• Make sure you login first before adding it to the basket, this will qualify you for a small VIP discount (just make an account before if you don't have one), price going from €17.99 ($19.99) to €17.29 ($18.99).
  • On check-out use voucher code WINTER10, that will wave off 10% of your order (€1.73 / $1.90)

So the final price will be €15.56 ($ 17.09).

Another small bonus: You get one free game with every game you purchase (games I've gotten are Corporate lifestyle simulator, Mazement, After the end: The harvest, Huntsman - The orphanage and Three Dead Zed).

View attached image.
7 years ago*

Thanks! I updated the OP to link to your post :-)

7 years ago

It would have been better to add the information to the OP and keep the link to the pack there. Now we have to go search for it:

https://www.greenmangaming.com/games/valve-complete-pack/

Also, it would be helpful to have the dollar price of the pack as well: $18.99

The discounted price with the WINTER10 voucher: $17.09

7 years ago*

I've added the information to my post also :)

7 years ago

I couldn't resist and bought this for a giveaway :-)

Now I just need to decide what would be the reroll threshold. Probably allow anyone to enter unless they already own one of the following games:

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Half-Life 2
Left 4 Dead
Left 4 Dead 2
Portal 2

Thoughts?

7 years ago

Yeah, I was thinking about buying it for a giveaway as well, but was afraid that I would be rerolling forever because too many people with too many of the games would enter.

7 years ago

If I limit it the GA to groups and my whitelist, I'd assume people would actually read the description before they enter.

7 years ago

Good point. This is a gift only for responsible people.

7 years ago

That's nice :) My thoughts: When I bought the pack I already owned CS:GO (got it for free with my intel cpu), so still worth it with one or two of your listed games ;) Also looking at my friend list, like 80% owns it already, so might be to restrictive. I would just go with 60% or so not owned yet (of the major games maybe).

By the way the pack seems te be very populair, it's now even in the best selling list of GMG, let's see how long it lasts ;)

7 years ago

Yes, probably too restrictive. I think I'll go for 2 or more of the above games. Checking percentage of all games is too much efforts.

7 years ago

Feel free to copy-paste the info :)

7 years ago

how long it lasts? Worth it if I do not have any games?

It's worth?

p.s. the bunde have cs go? WOW so good

7 years ago

It could end at any time. That is the thing with GMG deals, they often run out of keys or end individual deals sooner than any formal sale end date. If you see a good deal at GMG and want it, buy it NOW, do not wait or it may be gone.

7 years ago

question on valve complete pack available on steam store: when you have some games of the pack, the price is lower but, when you buy it will you still receive the whole pack or only the missing games?

7 years ago

Missing games only.

7 years ago

and if i buy the pack and add it to the inventory instead of the library? also in that case i would receive the separate missing games instead of the pack?

7 years ago

I'm only seeing the option to complete collection and you can't add that to inventory as far as i know.

7 years ago

thanks for the info:)

7 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.