🎴 Free card every day | 🐈 Free sticker every day

🖼️ New seasonal stuffs | 📛 New seasonal badge

💵 Games under $1

🤭 Psst... Next Humble Choice will be revealed before the sales end

Steam Deck is on sale!

Storage Retail Price Current Price
📘 Steam Deck 64 GB $349 / 369€ $296.65 / 313.65€
📘 Steam Deck 512 GB $449 / 469€ $381.65 / 398.65€

📘 Product has not been this cheap before | 📗 Product is priced on par with lowest recorded price

👁️ It may be cheaper in a Steam bundle | 🕶️ VR Supported/Only | 🔗 DLC or Season Pass

🎫 May contain an extra copy if you already own something | 💿 Software | 🔞 Adult only

Name Ratings Retail Price Current Price
Day 1

📦 Custom prices, check yours | 🎁 Purchase together only

Game Ratings Retail Price Current Price
Day 1
2 days ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

I hope for good deals ^^

2 days ago

Just get a historical low, just before Summer Sales start :
Onirike, -94% off, 0.89 € (ended, was a 1 day sales, now at -90%)

2 days ago

Well, the servers are aching which means... SUMMER SALE IS ON!

2 days ago

no seagull in a blanket emoticon/sticker :(

2 days ago

ive learned not to touch the events for the first 6 hours cause they mess up and give you nothing but think you already got somthing

2 days ago

so it begins
Something Went Wrong
We were unable to service your request. Please try again later.
E502 L3

2 days ago

Patience is a virtue ;)

14 hours ago

2 days ago

The Witcher 3 for 2.99 €, may take this one ...

2 days ago

DLCs will cost you almost as much as the GOTY version, and they are very much worth it

2 days ago

Just know that's ONLY for the base game. The Complete Edition comes bundled with the expansion packs, and they're absolutely worth playing. There's a reason Blood and Wine was one of the highest rated DLCs until the Elden Ring DLC came out.

2 days ago

Thanks for tip, may wait for -90% for GOTY in that way, still have others games to play before ...

2 days ago

I owned almost all xD

2 days ago

Celeste at that price is crazy, highly recommended to anyone who hasn't played it

2 days ago

I'm looking at Shadow of War, that's tempting.

2 days ago

Splurging here I come :x

2 days ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 days ago.

2 days ago

Immortals Fenyx Rising -90% off, historical low
standard & Gold Edition
https://store.steampowered.com/app/2221920/Immortals_Fenyx_Rising/

Euro Truck Simulator 2 - 1.99€ historical low
https://store.steampowered.com/app/227300/Euro_Truck_Simulator_2/

2 days ago*

I'm tempted by Euro Truck Simulator 2, but it looks like it has a lot of (expensive) DLCs ...

2 days ago

the thing with euro truck {or American truck for that matter} is that you get a complete game with just 2 euro!
a bunch of those dlc are just cosmetics, that don't add anything to the game.
the only dlc's that matter are the map expansions which indeed add value to the game and, based on your desire to deliver to the whole europe. also take note that some of the maps were released years ago, and they are reworking them free of charge.
it's basically free at this price honestly.

2 days ago

If you don't want to spend money for maps you can just use mods instead.

You can't participate in events centered in optional countries and are limited to the basic countries if you should chose to drive with others in a convoy but that's all.

2 days ago

promods.net
take a look at ProMods classic
Epic modders $0 (or a little for faster d/l)
works with base game

2 days ago

Thanks! I already bought the game 😀

2 days ago

Tempted by Immortals Fenyx Rising, but don't think I have time to actually play it...

2 days ago

I was very surprised by the deep discounts on Ubi$oft games.
I'm picking up Ghost Recon Breakpoint and Wildland for my gf so we can co-op

Immortals Fenyx Rising is well worth that price

2 days ago

IFR gold is a very underrated game.
ETS2 is legendary.

2 days ago

The steam servers always break for a sale that is mostly meaningless.

We're getting to the point where a lot of people don't remember the OG flash sales.

2 days ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 day ago.

1 day ago

Or to use google.

1 day ago

got a better dal on Atri than I thought I would it be, it even has a new historic low!
picked up vampire survivors dlc... including OST as getting the soundtrack to wasn't costing much more

2 days ago

Some little gems

Pendragon 80% 2.79
Over the Alps 50% 5.39
Curious expedition 2 70% 5.99
Sagrada 2.78
Puyo puyo tetris 75% 4.99
rain on your parade 6.99
hotel renovator 50% 12.49
megaquarium 9.80

Very good deals
Football tactics & glory 90% 2.49
climber sky is the limit 70% 4.94 (historical low)
Overboard 70% 3.74 (historical low)

Also don't forget monthly bundle next tuesday
And keep an eye on other stores, as they compete with each other during this period

2 days ago*

Aaah i was waiting for this one (to be bundled) since years !!

Yonder the cloud catcher 90% 2.29 (historical low)
Will it be in the monthly ?? Who knows ? What a suspens !

2 days ago*

2 days ago

it was already bundled in Humble Sim-ple Life Bundle, so hopefully not.

2 days ago

grabbing overboard. Inkle makes interesting games

2 days ago

the best summer sale after all these years ? the new 90% are crazy
EDIT: nvm , most other games still not a new historical low

2 days ago*

Meh, everything is above their historical low :(

2 days ago

I've actually got more stuff (in my Steam wishlist) matching previous historic lows than I did during the last spring, winter, or summer sales, so it's a bit nice seeing THAT ugly trend (of intentionally using less notable discounts during major sales, due to the higher liklihood that people will buy games during sales regardless) faltering a bit.

Disco Elysium's at a historic low of 90%/$4.00, though. But you'd gotta be able to reconcile with the idea that your money is going to that game's now-infamous publisher, rather than to the developers of the game. So.. eh.

Ubisoft stuff's pretty decently priced as well, as others have noted. I mean, for anyone who's somehow not gotten what they need from past bundles, Ubisoft sales, etc. :P

Well, nuances aside, I'd definitely have to agree with the sentiment that it's a disappointing sale overall.
..but then, how many aren't? :P

Feels like all the best (ie, highest liklihood of new historic low) discounts occur in early to mid march or late october/early november- ie, outside of the surrounding lunar/spring or halloween/thanksgiving sales- for some reason. 🤔

In fact, I apparently missed a $4.85 sale on Civ VI Platinum back starting on October 12th (Halloween sale wasn't till the 26th) and they haven't repeated it since. -.-

15 hours ago*

View attached image.
2 days ago

There is no event or anything different. I miss 2019.

2 days ago

Right? Make a thing out of it, come on!
Used to be there was a festive air around the store. Now it's "give us your money!"
Meh

2 days ago

ah, those precious memories..

2 days ago

Pepperidge Farm remembers

View attached image.
1 day ago

Immortals Fenyx Rising -90% off, historical low
standard & Gold Edition

If I buy this and draw it will it be the full price or is it in a bundle?

2 days ago

What do you mean draw it? And if you mean humble bundle or some sorts it will be ubisoft link / key thingy.

2 days ago

I wanted to know if it will be included in https://www.steamgifts.com/bundle-games or the value will be the total amount at my Contributor Level

2 days ago

why double posting?

2 days ago

At least wait out next monthly on 2nd, maybe Fanatical platinum bundle on first? Thursday

Though I very much doubt that Ubisoft will give a steam key

2 days ago

I can see a sense in waiting for the monthly, but waiting for Fanatical Platinum bundle?? Where they are going to try to sell you the game, that now on sale costs 2,99€, for 7,50€??

2 days ago

The platinum bundle is the one where they start at 3 for 10€, and I was considering they including the gold edition, which costs 6€ currently.
Also, I think I have mixed up the release date of a platinum bundle with the diamond bundle (5€/game) that has Kingdom Come Royal edition which is 8€ on steam - so a full version being cheaper (if there is others to pick) seems possible... though not super likely.

1 day ago

https://store.steampowered.com/app/553420/TUNIC/
Historical low at -50%, amazing, insta buy

2 days ago

I was hoping steam deck oled would be 10%-15% off :( i would pull the trigger, guess i will wait until autumn

2 days ago

Same. Btw the LCD one went at '20% in his first sale. Maybe in september we will be able to take the OLED at that discount

2 days ago

2 days ago

Guys am I blind or is there really no special event coming with the sale?

2 days ago

Far Cry 5 Gold Edition + Far Cry New Dawn Deluxe Edition Bundle 90%
https://store.steampowered.com/app/552520/Far_Cry_5/
Far Cry 4 Gold 85%
https://store.steampowered.com/app/298110/Far_Cry_4/

Watch_Dogs2 Gold Edition 90%
https://store.steampowered.com/app/447040/Watch_Dogs_2/
Watch Dogs: Legion Ultimate Edition 90%
https://store.steampowered.com/app/2239550/Watch_Dogs_Legion/

2 days ago*

I don't know what deal they made with Ubisoft but they are hitting historical lows on a lot of them

2 days ago

Perhaps it's a last hurrah before they revoke the games from people's libraries? 🤫

The discounts look good, but Ubisoft...

2 days ago

Perhaps it's a last hurrah before they revoke the games from people's libraries? 🤫

A classic Ubi$oft joke. Although they're the only ones laughing but yeah

2 days ago

2 days ago

It's crazy, right? These games haven't even been close to those prices on Ubisoft before!

2 days ago

I don't know about Blood Dragon- I vaguely recall it being closer to $3 on ubisoft, so not sure it'd be much better than the current price even with any potential added discounts- but Primal's been that cheap (or maybe cheaper) on Ubisoft before.

Don't forget that Ubisoft sales rely less on discounting the individual products, and more on the stacking sale coupons (in the same way that Epic sale coupons are usually the key part of making Epic sales notable). In one instance, the coupon squared itself (something like 80% off * 80% off?), and in most other instances it's a $10 off $20/$13 off $26/etc half-off offer (or during less impressive sales, a flat 20% discount, or $20 off $60, or similar).

(In other words, they've offered sale circumstances very similar to some of the sales Epic has run in the past, but without the downside of involving Epic. :P)

Naturally, that discount's on top of any discounts the games themselves may have. So yeah, while Ubisoft doesn't hit historic lows directly, usually, they're still usually cheaper to buy from (if you catch the more impressive stacking sale discounts, at least)- and, if you're buying an Ubisoft product, usually a more stable purchase than buying it with the double-drm of Steam. Definitely worth keeping an eye out for those more substantial Ubisoft sale discounts.

(Conversely, NEVER buy a Steam title from Ubisoft. I bought Injustice: Gods Among Us, way back when, and it still doesn't run right on Steam, due to it insanely, inexplicably requiring Uplay DRM to launch, despite being a title that is (rather obviously) not available on Uplay to begin with. I missed the $1 tier Steam bundle years later, as well. Poo.) .

All that said, even with stacking discounts, it's been rare I've seen newer games at much better prices on Ubisoft, compared to Steam. I know AC: Odyssey and Origin were at much better sales due to stacking discounts maybe a year back, but typically Steam prices do seem to be about the same for newer games.

For example, the Far Cry 5 Gold + New Dawn Deluxe bundle linked by the poster above is $12.99 on Steam, but during the ($13 off $26 Ubisoft Legendary Sale) sale Ubisoft had in May, it was at $25.50, not too different- and even slightly better- than the current Steam sale ($25.50 - $13.00 = $12.50). Well, though you did need to add a 90 cent additional product to the purchase to meet the discount requirements, but still, fairly comparable overall.

Well, the Far Cry 5 DLCs are all pretty consistently badly reviewed, though, so the $9.99 current offer (for Far Cry 5 [not-gold] + New Dawn Deluxe) on Steam may be the decidedly better sale offer (for non-obsessive-completionists) regardless. :P

15 hours ago*

So yeah, while Ubisoft doesn't hit historic lows directly, usually, they're still usually cheaper to buy from (if you catch the more impressive stacking sale discounts, at least)

At least once a year there's a coupon that's 10 bucks off 20 bucks spent so yeah you're probably right (although even with that, some of their games didn't hit the HL that's right now on Steam according to gg)

and, if you're buying an Ubisoft product, usually a more stable purchase than buying it with the double-drm of Steam.

That's literally what's stopping me from getting Watchdogs Legion. I'll catch it next year on the Ubi anniversary sale. I'd rather have my resources working on making the game fluid and cool looking than on running both ludicrously greedy clients at the same time to run the same game.

the Far Cry 5 DLCs are all pretty consistently badly reviewed, though..

But but but zombies! and aliens!!!

14 hours ago

Watch Dogs Legion Ultimate Edition includes Watch Dogs 1 Complete, just for people to know about.

2 days ago

I am tempted to buy Far Cry 5 Gold Edition + Far Cry New Dawn Deluxe Edition, it's $8.79 for me. Right now Ubisoft has priced it more than 110% the Steam suggested price so I am thinking I might regret the decision if they adjust the price in the future, and also I have played Far Cry 3 and 4 so I might as well say that I have already played the later series too.

1 day ago

2 days ago

Just add one more cheap game to cart.

2 days ago

Both bundle pages are gone for me - seems that it was a bug.

2 days ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 days ago.

2 days ago

it is gone, I was able to buy it, because it was already in my cart

2 days ago

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2221920/Immortals_Fenyx_Rising/

I wanted to know if it will be included in https://www.steamgifts.com/bundle-games or the value will be the total amount at my Contributor Level

2 days ago

90% sale is fine, will not get bundled probably

2 days ago

Heretic's Fork 50% Historical Low - https://store.steampowered.com/app/2181610/Heretics_Fork/

2 days ago

This sale sucks man. The only notable thing to me is some games from Far Cry series (Blood Dragon, 4 and New Dawn) but Ubisoft is not getting my money anytime soon. I'll probably just go with Exit The Gungeon and Bloons TD6 and call it a day.

2 days ago

By the way, Exit the Gungeon (https://store.steampowered.com/app/1209490/Exit_the_Gungeon) is at -75%. The prior all-time low was -60%

2 days ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.