I found this website on the Steam Forums just a while ago.

It allows you to find out how much time you've spent playing your Steam games. I've spent 58 days playing pure video games...

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

I used to not play games very often, then I took a Skyrim to the knee.

Has logged 823.0 hours of playtime — that's 34 days, 6 hours, and 59 minutes, with most of the time being spent playing The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, which accounts for 21.0% of their playtime

1 decade ago

logged 3271.5 hours of playtime — that's 136 days, 7 hours, and 30 minutes, with most of the time being spent playing Left 4 Dead 2, which accounts for 56.0% of their playtime

1 decade ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 6 years ago.

1 decade ago

Zombie_101 ☂
Has logged 40.8 hours of playtime — that's 1 days, 16 hours, and 48 minutes, with most of the time being spent playing Sid Meier's Civilization V, which accounts for 32.0% of their playtime

1 decade ago

Has logged 102.6 hours of playtime — that's 4 days, 6 hours, and 36 minutes, with most of the time being spent playing Team Fortress 2, which accounts for 54.0% of their playtime. I guess I should be thankful that I'm too poor to buy steam games.

1 decade ago

Has logged 1929.7 hours of playtime — that's 80 days, 9 hours, and 42 minutes, with most of the time being spent playing Team Fortress 2, which accounts for 43.0% of their playtime

1 decade ago

Only 1000hours on here, but I had like 6months of hours played on one of my WoW characters along time ago...

1 decade ago

Has logged 2450.1 hours of playtime — that's 102 days, 2 hours, and 5 minutes, with most of the time being spent playing Garry's Mod, which accounts for 39.0% of their playtime

1 decade ago

Has logged 702.8 hours of playtime — that's 29 days, 6 hours, and 48 minutes, with most of the time being spent playing Counter-Strike: Source, which accounts for 46.0% of their playtime

1 decade ago

Has logged 1803.6 hours of playtime — that's 75 days, 3 hours, and 35 minutes, with most of the time being spent playing Team Fortress 2, which accounts for 24.0% of their playtime
(no idling)

1 decade ago

Has logged 2241.6 hours of playtime — that's 93 days, 9 hours, and 35 minutes, with most of the time being spent playing Team Fortress 2, which accounts for 56.0% of their playtime

1 decade ago

Has logged 1147.7 hours of playtime — that's 47 days, 19 hours, and 41 minutes, with most of the time being spent playing Left 4 Dead 2, which accounts for 36.0% of their playtime

1 decade ago

Dikkun Akise Aru

Has logged 456.1 hours of playtime — that's 19 days, 0 hours, and 6 minutes, with most of the time being spent playing Team Fortress 2, which accounts for 19.0% of their playtime ... yeah

1 decade ago

‹CONMAN› BELLSPROUT?!
Has logged 3531.2 hours of playtime — that's 147 days, 3 hours, and 12 minutes, with most of the time being spent playing Team Fortress 2, which accounts for 85.0% of their playtime

1 decade ago

=lysergic= MY PC BLOW UP!
Has logged 543.5 hours of playtime — that's 22 days, 15 hours, and 30 minutes, with most of the time being spent playing Terraria, which accounts for 24.0% of their playtime

LOL! Srsly I need to fix my pc :/

1 decade ago

Has logged 1011.5 hours of playtime — that's 42 days, 3 hours, and 30 minutes, with most of the time being spent playing Team Fortress 2, which accounts for 17.0% of their playtime

I'm actually feeling a little disappointed in myself after seeing the other times on here. I can do better!

P.S. I noticed something about when these calculators determine the total number of your games you've played. It counts DLC as games in your account, but never registers any game time for them. For example: I have 5 extra games that will never show any play time just from Magicka DLC.

1 decade ago

Has logged 1895.0 hours of playtime — that's 78 days, 23 hours, and 0 minutes, with most of the time being spent playing Left 4 Dead, which accounts for 22.0% of their playtime

1 decade ago

I have a similar script up

XenoLair owns 126 games and has wasted 814.5 hours playing them. Total worth: 1213.92€

1 decade ago

Has logged 1213.0 hours of playtime — that's 50 days, 12 hours, and 59 minutes, with most of the time being spent playing Team Fortress 2, which accounts for 96.0% of their playtime.

Sadly I don't play team fortress 2 for over a year :D

1 decade ago

Has logged 835.5 hours of playtime — that's 34 days, 19 hours, and 30 minutes, with most of the time being spent playing Team Fortress 2, which accounts for 17.0% of their playtime

I'm sad that we didn't have these time counting programs in my youth, it would be nice to see how many years I spent gaming xD

1 decade ago

MizzNaaa
Has logged 65.5 hours of playtime — that's 2 days, 17 hours, and 30 minutes, with most of the time being spent playing The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, which accounts for 51.0% of their playtime

I'm a newbie LOL

1 decade ago

^wtF? /CZ/

Has logged 930.4 hours of playtime — that's 38 days, 18 hours, and 24 minutes, with most of the time being spent playing Counter-Strike, which accounts for 31.0% of their playtime

1 decade ago

Has logged 1438.5 hours of playtime — that's 59 days, 22 hours, and 29 minutes, with most of the time being spent playing Garry's Mod, which accounts for 44.0% of their playtime

1 decade ago

Sev501 Has logged 902.6 hours of playtime — that's 37 days, 14 hours, and 36 minutes, with most of the time being spent playing Killing Floor, which accounts for 28.0% of their playtime

1 decade ago

Has logged 3347.8 hours of playtime — that's 139 days, 11 hours, and 47 minutes, with most of the time being spent playing Team Fortress 2, which accounts for 87.0% of their playtime

Also never idled. :| that's a lot of time

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by Slinden.