Lootboy may close down! Might be a good time to spend your diamonds and empty your inventory...

For the newest codes and special deals check out the latest comments! ✺◟( • ω • )◞✺

- Link to last page -

Additional hints:

• You can redeem the codes here: https://www.lootboy.de/redeemCode (If you have trouble redeeming the codes, try disabling adblock or try again later) (Link to main site: https://www.lootboy.de/)
  • Diamonds can be used to purchase the premium lootpacks in the diamond section
  • The names of the lootpacks only describe the exclusive loot for that pack! In most cases you just get something from the general pool for all packs, wich contains Origin/Uplay/GOG/Steam/whatever games. So even if you get the "Supreme Steam" pack, you may not get a steam game!
  • You now get a special golden lootpack after every tenth premium lootpack you open.
  • You can scrap cards that you don't want for 100 coins each (after you revealed the code it's only 10 coins)
  • You get 350 coins for reading the comics (new one each friday)
  • The 2000 coins Lootpacks are mostly useless trash
  • If you get a duplicate key or have some other problem, try contacting their support :) - Here or write a mail to: support@lootboy.de/support@lootboy.com
  • The iOS/Amazon version of the app doesn't have all the stuff, there are no offers on the bonus wall and the redeem-code button is missing.
  • You can purchase packs with amazon coins (more info here)
  • You can find a list of some games that people got here

Group:

It seems Lootboy has gotten a lot better when it comes to duplicated keys, but if you still have doubts about a key, you can use the group below for those giveaways :)
Unfortunately it happens far too often that Lootboy is handing out duplicate keys, so a lot of people feel uncomfortable with creating public giveaways with the games from Lootboy. So I just created a little group with some rules to make it less risky for the generous givers.
I hope this helps :)

Steam Group Link
SG Group Link

A huge thanks to all the people who are posting new codes here or answer questions from other users! ٩(◕‿◕)۶

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

I wanted to get Fishing: Barents Sea Pack because I have Season Tickets for a while that I don't use but it still asks me to subscribe to get the game. I won't subscribe, but if someone can tell me what I can use the Season Ticket for, I'll take it :)
I'm a casual user of Lootboy and I feel like you need a doctorate to understand how they work.

1 year ago

The one 🎫 showing on your right side beside the 🪙💎 thing is LootTicket not Season Ticket just in case.

Term         Cost         Usage
🎟️ Season Ticket $4.99 + Tax/Month + 6 🎫 Subscription Service
                    🎫 LootTicket $2.99 - 2 🎫 10 💎          $6.99 - 5 🎫 30 💎          $14.99 - 10 🎫 80 💎          $29.99 - 25 🎫                               Premium Currency. Value = 125 💎
1 year ago*

Okay my bad you right, so i have 6 LootTicket and 0 Season Ticket...
Thanks for your reply :)

1 year ago

It's fine, it's somehow confusing on LootBoy side, like if they called Season Pass instead of Season Ticket, people might not confusing the Ticket right side = Subscription thing.

Also you're welcome =)

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

https://www.lootboy.de/loots/64199c493e8cf0001ae23ae9
PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS Discovery Pack
10k coins

1 year ago

Thx for the info 💟

【Megumin's Words】

Btw don't believe the reward list... only 1 of them drops, others not.

    LootPack Cost            During      Reward
             PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS     🔻LootBoy.DE       🔻LootBoy.COM                           .                          10,000 🪙                           .                          Unknown 1 of the following:     🔸6th Anniversary Spray     🔸Golden G-Coin Box     🔸Silver G-Coin Box          🔸10 Contraband Coupon Crates

💠【Megumin's LootBoy Info 🪄】

View attached image.
1 year ago

Thanks! I think it is now out of stock.

1 year ago

I guess LootBoy will restock in a while. But not when the new day starts... last time it was long after that time. 😪

1 year ago

thanks

1 year ago

Hey folks, has anyone estimated how many diamonds you need to spend to get in top3 for any collection event (like Poly Icons)? Assuming I can buy 1 pack for 10 diamonds, is it worth spending like 5k diamonds for a miraculous chance?

1 year ago

I think it's better to watch the ads on the app for the daily 5 packs and hope for the best. Spending diamonds for what is pretty much a random chance is not really cost effective. Diamonds are better spent on premium lootpacks especially when there is a guaranteed credit offer along with it.

Sure, you could theoretically get the best cards but you might also just get the worst tier cards, all for precious diamonds. Odds are really not in the favour of the customer.

1 year ago*

you guys have FIVE packs daily?! sheesh! so I'll take me more than five times to get to the same spot you guys are.
This is becoming less and less atractive/worth every day, that's sad.

1 year ago

Everyone has 5 packs daily on Mobile App and 5 packs daily on Web (if you want to spend 💎)

1 year ago

Ah I see, thanks, it's not "free" heh
Since I'm in an unwanted region I guess I should be thankful I get one daily at all. Sigh, it is what it is. shrugs

1 year ago

Well technically not free as you need to watch Ad but if basing on Site currency you're not spending anything (just your time)
But didn't know you could only watch 1 Ad to grab 1 Pack only... does it show any error when you try watch a 2nd one?

1 year ago

I meant by the diamond spending part. I'm starting to think I'm missing out and there's another part IDK about; the exploring quests give you 1 dia daily, that's it, that's all I get (tho sometimes there's nothing there).
I've uninstalled app cause of constant annoying popups and no offers for my region, just like when Tremor was around, no quests, no video ads, nothing. After a while I gave out and stopped checking since there were nothing for me.
So is there a new place/tab/section that gives you a pack after watching video ads? maybe it's a region thing, honestly idk.

1 year ago

Ahh yep. To be honest exploration quests give more 💎 on some regions and on some devices. Current max is 4 💎 if you're using Mobile App + In Germany.

They changed something from mobile app that some LootPacks will be rewarded after watching 1 📢 Ad (the same Old Packs section)
Somehow they'll try to force load 1 Ad at least for it to work, so maybe try your chances there?

Also if you have newer Android (Not sure if that was added on Android 10 or before) I think the notifications could be disabled?

And I never used the Offer/Survey/Other type of 💎 earning section so in that case idk as much as you do.

1 year ago

Yeah, it's very luck based too. The first few packs I opened had great cards but the later ones were absolutely trash.

1 year ago

I dont consider myself lucky in that regard at least, only got a steam wallet code once, long time ago. Now even if I got one I couldn't even use it, and the games.. oh the "games" XD

on the bright side, more loot for the rest I guess :P

1 year ago

I was thinking about going all in on the 5 packs everyday for 50 diams, after getting 2 big cards the same day and reaching the top 5 a few days ago, it would probably make sure you're close to the top, but you can't be sure you will win something, as even if a few people do it, it's all about chance after that, and you lose many diams for nothing. So after getting a lot of 73-74 cards with diamonds for 2 days, i gave up.

1 year ago

Totally not worth it, imho. Back when they considered those 10-dia packs premium and gave black market packs for this I bought quite a lot to get 5$ from black market. And I wasn't even close to winning collection back then. Maybe if you're already close to top positions and just need a chance for one or two good cards...

1 year ago

not worth it, unless you can spend the 30-50 diamons extra daily, cards got with diamonds are random too

1 year ago

That too, but always surprised to see one of them happening.

View attached image.
1 year ago

Last time one spent around 580 💎 to get to top 1 on Battle Pass Sticker Collection. The prize reward was Battle Pass but for the 1st-40th place. (So it doesn't matter which place you're if you're inside it)

So if people really wanted to buy more packs per day just to reach higher ones, unless you believe in your luck, otherwise like people said we don't recommend buying it.

Older times people bought that just because it counts towards Black Market Chips.

1 year ago

580? 0_о I was in 8th place and spent exactly 0 diamonds (the last card for 100 points was dropped on the last day).

1 year ago

Well the top 1 winner said that. Not saying you need to spend 580 💎 to get good results but sharing as example.

1 year ago

Thanks everyone for replies, you saved me a bunch of diamonds :D

1 year ago

Code Reward
300EPISODES!! 1000 🪙

1 year ago

First upgrade for Poly stickers collection is up, in the cards tab.

1 year ago

Thx for the info!

Poly Icons Upgrade Challenge 1

• 6 Bronze/Silver Cards ➡️ 1 Rating 86 Card or above.
1 year ago*

I've got 97 CatGirl

1 year ago

Congrats 🎉

1 year ago

max out 82 power cards or bust. i'm trying it max it out

1 year ago

Lootboy daily loot bugged two weeks in a row for me, can't claim the last day. I claimed second day's loot today (2 Diamonds) but 7th day is still:

Your new route starts here! It will be ready in4d 3h

Anyone else has this problem?

1 year ago

I can say the same

1 year ago

same here

1 year ago

On webpage I cans ee that one day looks missed but in mobiel app it is normal.

1 year ago

Edna & Harvey: Harveys new Eyes (GOG): http://www.gog.com/redeem/VFS56E25B66164413C

1 year ago

I've got it! Thank you very much!

1 year ago

Edna & Harvey ,my god , about time they changed their keys stock for some new games.

1 year ago

I've been getting some games I've never heard before in recent months, and also repeated stuff I've gotten before, it's just random.

1 year ago

Code: FRIEND-cmtW3aT

1 year ago

I wonder what this code does... :D

1 year ago

Any idea what this code does ?

1 year ago

It makes the one giving the code win the same amount of diamonds in the big lottery if the one that redeems it wins. A lot of people gave theirs innocently as simple codes without telling this.

1 year ago

Nope.

1 year ago

Prosperous Universe: 1 free month of a PRO License - LOOT-009DE7B3-817105-513940

1 year ago

Code: star8

1 year ago

Thanks!

1 year ago

Thank you!
8💎 1000 🪙
Valid codes

1 year ago

Thanks

1 year ago

Thx for the code!

1 year ago

There is a pack in inventory which contain number for the diamonds giveaway. Its gona be a race type shuffle performed live on the stream at March 28 4 pm CET. I got group 11. Looks like the group the winer gona be a group that got lucky. Groups are probably based on that referal code we shared previously

1 year ago

Probably the same as last Jackpot Marble Race.
Since there are more than 70 groups, they separate groups by 10 per race, they compete and the winners advance to next race.

View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
1 year ago

So basically it wasn’t necessary to collect so many diamond cards.

1 year ago

Strictly speaking only one purchase was required to enter the jackpot, all subsequent purchases simply increased the diamond pool by 1 each time.

1 year ago

Actually it was. Each diamond card is a chance to have your name drawed. In terms of numbers, if this giveaway had a limit of 100 diamonds cards and you had 10 of it and other 90 people has the other 90 cards, you'd have 10% of chance to win the giveaway against the 1% of them (which is still some change tho)

1 year ago

Maybe depending on how many diamond cards you opened you're distributed to a separated group.
Also just increasing the jackpot diamond counts.

1 year ago

PACKAGE PANIC!

opened 4x25 and received only 1d :(

1 year ago*

100 = 11d

1 year ago

Opened 25 packs, got 1d too... In the page you put in your message it says "LootBoy app", and i opened stuff from the site, don't know if there is something here.

Also, new stickers collection.

Edit : opened 25 with the app, got nothing :D

1 year ago*

Ohh another Sticker Collection. Thx for the info! 💟
Rules changed a little for this.

• Cards (Eggs) takes 1 day to hatch/reveal.
  • Getting LootPack will last until Apr 12 (2 days before Collection ends)

Just a friendly reminder as the last time the LootPack lasted longer than the Collection itself.
(So many missed submit their collection to get at least 20 💎)

In case there's any change to it, I'll post a new post about it.

   📋 Sticker Collection   (5 Packs/day)             Cost                                   During                            Reward
The Eggventure                           10 💎 (Web)        1 Ad 📢 (App) Until Apr 14 10:59 UTC. 20 💎            Top 3 for €250/€100/€50

View attached image.
1 year ago*

will you do a new table for this collection, Shiro-san?
I mean...some ppl (including you) reacted when I've asked for help, but when YOU did it there were WAY MORE hands))

1 year ago

It's already on the last page.
But due to late noticing the collection and it takes 1 day to hatch, I haven't get any cards for it.
Only 1 pic at the moment.

1 year ago

Also I can confirm that it really takes 1 day to hatch the egg (I've got some eggs early morning yesterday but those aren't hatched yet even though it's already the next day).
I.E. it's literally an hourly thing (24 hours after getting the egg), so bear this in mind, guys.

1 year ago

Opened 3x25 so far, 0 on the first two and 6 on the third. Maybe it takes a little while to kick in? I know there are better results from the premium packs but I'm not prepared to spend on them at this point.
Edit: opened another x25, 1 diamond and 3 "normal" bonus diamonds. I hope it gets a bit better than this but it's better than nothing I suppose.

1 year ago*

25 pack as well, only 1 diamond, not worth it to continue.

1 year ago

100 Discovery Packs

Package Panic Diamonds - 5
Regular Diamond Drop - 18

Total - 23

1 year ago

25 packs = 3 dias. The best score currently 🤣

1 year ago

Thx, just adding info.

    LootPack Cost            During      Reward
Package Panic     🔻LootBoy.DE       🔻LootBoy.COM          .                          2,000 🪙    .                          Until Mar 30 10:00 UTC    .                   Lost Diamond Package – 1 Diamond
View attached image.
1 year ago

It seems like the rate of dropping 💎 has been low compared to last Lost Hearts event

I remember people showing getting 50 ❤️ = 💎 or more on that thread post.

Either way I'll check it later after opening all these LootPacks.

View attached image.
1 year ago

Just opened 100 LootPacks... The rate seems too low this time like everyone said.

• Normal 💎|32
  • Panic 💎|13

Glad didn't spend any 🪙 for them... just time for 100 📢 Ads...

View attached image.
1 year ago

i usually had like ~100 diamonds for 200 packs, yet i got...44 (out of which 16 was in first 25 packs)
this time it got very much rigged :P

1 year ago*

2x25

3 first
6 second

too much less than previous events

1 year ago

25=9, guess i can stop now

1 year ago

I opened 1 and then the package vanaged. Cant even buy new one from direct linc. At least I got 1 dia.

1 year ago

used 730k coins, converted to 157 diamonds.

Not so bad but also is much less than all the previous event : O
(similar amount of coins can convert up to 450+ diamonds in the lost heart event)

1 year ago

Opened: 75
Diamonds: 18
BUT
3+4+5 - regular diamond cards
so a total of 6 x 1 diamond package panic cards found.

1 year ago

25x, 11 dia.. not sure if its as worth as it was before, but i still have plenty of coins without any use so i guess is better than nothing

1 year ago

it's not profitable to use coins for few diamonds, I prefer to keep my coins for Easter

1 year ago

What will be at Easter? There is already new collection with eggs, so I don't suppose that will be something else which won't be region locked.

1 year ago*

last year was better....

1 year ago

Haha, got 1 package panic diamond in the new The Eggvention collection pack :)
Upd: I got exactly the same amount from 25 packs in the so-called package panic.

1 year ago*

I leave this site for good, package panic was the only way to get some good diamonds and now is a joke.

1 year ago

The best way was to perform tasks in mobile applications, but recently this ...

1 year ago

Well again Jackpot marble race. 78 groups of 900-1000 users each one.

View attached image.
View attached image.
1 year ago*

I went on the channel before getting bored (i'll wait to see the final result), did i hear well that you won diamonds on the wheel ? :)

1 year ago

Ahh yep, didn't expect to win something, also won something from LootBoy too. +70 💎 in one day.

View attached image.
View attached image.
1 year ago

Btw they added some kind of channel currency, will be revealed next week what is it for, probably to exchange 💎 or things.

View attached image.
1 year ago

Which website it is? They don't use Twitch channel points.

1 year ago

They enabled today. I remember they had this some years ago but later shutdown due to abuse.

Earn and use Diamonds with LootBoyApp Twitch!

1 year ago

Code Reward
J4CKPOT 1 🧧

1 year ago

Thank you! Got 5 dias.

1 year ago

Congrats!

1 year ago

ty 1 dia

1 year ago

uwc congrats

1 year ago

Thanks, got 5 d.

1 year ago

You're welcome, nice win.

1 year ago

Thanks. +3 dia.

1 year ago

You're welcome, congrats.

1 year ago

so egg stuff need to harvest 1 day, so how there is already people on the score board?

or what I'm missing?

1 year ago

They probably bought packs for diamonds (the ones for 10 dias are probably the same, there is another for 100 dias, i'm not sure if it can explain it).

1 year ago

bought one, gave me an egg, oh must be the one bought with real money gave you a leader token

1 year ago

They've changed to real money. I've managed to buy one for 100 diamonds. Not sure if only one could be bought with dias.

1 year ago

saw that too, tried to buy it now, and can't with diamonds, they indeed changed it

1 year ago

Ticket description doesn't mention limit for purchasing so it would take about 15e to have chance for at least 50€. This is going to be fun. xD

1 year ago

I'm wrong. Only one leader card may be in collection.

1 year ago

They just switched place. Probably just organizing the site.

1 year ago

More like they just organized their site a little.
The money option remained there, and the dia option moved to else where.

1 year ago

thanks

1 year ago

you're welcome

1 year ago

There's one to buy with 125 💎

View attached image.
1 year ago

I think I saw that it was 100 diamonds each

1 year ago

Maybe on Mobile? I haven't checked it there.
Or maybe when it first launched on LootBoy before they started to edit it?

1 year ago

maybe they changed it later but it was on the browser

1 year ago

Ahh probably, so it was like first launch error thing that they notice later and fixed...
I was on stream so didn't check that much...

1 year ago

The other one for 100 diamonds today became 125 diamonds. Are they selling out so quickly that they decided to raise the price?

1 year ago

Btw not sure if the 100 or 125 💎 one you meant as Leader Skin package, does it give something or literally just skin?

If that so... probably not worth spending that.

1 year ago

It was definitely 100 yesterday, I saw it with my own eyes, I also thought that the price was strange, because they have either 10 or 125, and today they already fixed it. But buying some obscure thing called "skin" when there is some chance to take a regular lootpack and win a normal game there is a very strange idea. Even more surprising is that lootboy decided that the starting price was too low and increased it :)

1 year ago

Ahh there's 2 LootPacks about it, not sure if that's the reason of confusion.
Sadly can't check what LootBoy has changed...

The Eggventure Discovery Pack|10 💎 (1 Pack)/50 💎 (5 Packs)
The Eggventure Special Pack100 💎 (?) 125 💎 (1 Pack)

1 year ago

And now it costs one lootticket. What's wrong with you, Lootboy?

1 year ago

Eh? I didn't link the real money cost one?
But yep, first time LootBoy doing a real money cost Sticker pack for Collection.
And that LootPack doesn't help anything but bringing a skin... cosmetic...

Three different link.

1 year ago

Maaaan, the drop rate for the current package panic is horrendous when compared to previous ones, bought 50 packs and only got 5 promo diamonds out of it, I got more dias out of the regular drops while opening the packs!

Unrelated to that, does anybody else thinks that the art for the new egg cards kinda looks AI generated? It has that same plasticky uncanny appearance.

Edit: 25 packs, 1 diamond... oof.

1 year ago*

package panic is a scam now
the cards don't look like AI gen but more like crappy 3d fortnite render

1 year ago

I know what Fortnite is but I've never played it, I'm terrible at competitive FPS's, so I'm not familiar with its render's style.
And yes, package panic is no longer worth the effort of clicking through dozens of pack opening animations, much less dumping hundreds of thousands of coins on it.

1 year ago

just the same 20 packs 1 diamond

1 year ago

During previous package panics there was package panic card in my inventory. There isn't now. I don't know whether it affects promo or not.

1 year ago

It doesn't, I'd say. I didn't have it either, and I'd say I've done more or less as well as the last time, don't have the numbers but I think I had also the same amount of coins and got the same amount of dias.

While opening packs, I really thought I was seeing too few dia crates, but in the end it was just perception. I don't think this time I've done worse than the last times.

1 year ago

The first package panic was the best. I got about 1000 diamonds. I got about 100 diamonds during the second one. No diamonds in 50 packs now so I don't see any reasons to spend coins further.

1 year ago

With every package panic they give less and less diamonds... Soon it will be one diamond card for all players, and we will be competing who will find it first. My (very important) stats, diamonds per 25 packs:
This gives an average of 3.83333333333333 diamonds per 25 packs, and if my estimate is correct and 25 packs are actually cost (with all the coin cards and breaking trash cards) around 25000 coins - it results in a cost of about 6521.73913043478 coins per diamond. Which is, by itself, not a bad ratio, but all the time needed to open packs and then scrape trash cards is way too high.

1 year ago

Are you aware you can use filters and "select all" in the inventory ? The trashing is instantaneous with this.

I've done 3 or 4 rounds of 25 coin packs before abandoning, it's indeed clearly useless.

1 year ago

Need a select trash option.

1 year ago

1 year ago

sweet!

1 year ago

No, I wasn't aware. Thank you, I will try it if I'll decide to open more packs.

1 year ago

Even the last new event ❤️ Lost Hearts gives more 💎 than Panic Event itself...

1 year ago

May be a tremorgames path?

1 year ago

how come yesterday's squad eggs hatched and leader egg didn't? or leader requires a skin purchase to get into the collection?

1 year ago

Same issue, no clue what's wrong, according to their descreption it should have hatched ¯_(ツ)_/¯

1 year ago

just hatched

1 year ago

1 year ago

Hey, me too! Nice. Isn't the premium leader egg pack useless then? EDIT: oh wait, it's only a skin, not a 100 leader in the premium pack, right? EDIT 2: I'm confused. EDIT 3: Yeah, I think it's only a skin for your normal 100 leader. So yeah, useless ... (just my opinion)

1 year ago*

Opened 3 packs of 50k.
Maximum motivation to discover more.

1 year ago

i did this yesterday so count how many packs :(
62 start
165 (+1 from code)

1 year ago

1 + 5
2 + 5
1 + 5
1 + 3
4 + 3
1 + 3
2 + 3
1 + 5
0 + 14
1 + 3
4 + 5
2 + 3
0 + 5
5 + 3
7 + 5
0 + 6

79 with the event and 76 without. in total, 34 sets were opened for 1700k coins. I don't think it was worth it.

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.