Lootboy may close down! Might be a good time to spend your diamonds and empty your inventory...

For the newest codes and special deals check out the latest comments! ✺◟( • ω • )◞✺

- Link to last page -

Additional hints:

• You can redeem the codes here: https://www.lootboy.de/redeemCode (If you have trouble redeeming the codes, try disabling adblock or try again later) (Link to main site: https://www.lootboy.de/)
  • Diamonds can be used to purchase the premium lootpacks in the diamond section
  • The names of the lootpacks only describe the exclusive loot for that pack! In most cases you just get something from the general pool for all packs, wich contains Origin/Uplay/GOG/Steam/whatever games. So even if you get the "Supreme Steam" pack, you may not get a steam game!
  • You now get a special golden lootpack after every tenth premium lootpack you open.
  • You can scrap cards that you don't want for 100 coins each (after you revealed the code it's only 10 coins)
  • You get 350 coins for reading the comics (new one each friday)
  • The 2000 coins Lootpacks are mostly useless trash
  • If you get a duplicate key or have some other problem, try contacting their support :) - Here or write a mail to: support@lootboy.de/support@lootboy.com
  • The iOS/Amazon version of the app doesn't have all the stuff, there are no offers on the bonus wall and the redeem-code button is missing.
  • You can purchase packs with amazon coins (more info here)
  • You can find a list of some games that people got here

Group:

It seems Lootboy has gotten a lot better when it comes to duplicated keys, but if you still have doubts about a key, you can use the group below for those giveaways :)
Unfortunately it happens far too often that Lootboy is handing out duplicate keys, so a lot of people feel uncomfortable with creating public giveaways with the games from Lootboy. So I just created a little group with some rules to make it less risky for the generous givers.
I hope this helps :)

Steam Group Link
SG Group Link

A huge thanks to all the people who are posting new codes here or answer questions from other users! ٩(◕‿◕)۶

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

WHAT We Are Still DESPERATELY NEEDED for WIZARD'S WORLD Collection?
Here's the list:
Brooms: 100
Cloaks: 100
Hats: 100

P.S. Again, sorry for spamming...😔

1 year ago*

If someone's interested, all what's needed are the links to those cards (images), not the screenshots.
HUGE THANKS IN ADVANCE!! <3

1 year ago

【Megumin's Words】

I think I'll post it separately to keep future posts short (only with a link to this post)

💠【Megumin's LootBoy Info 🪄】
 🔻LootBoy Code List|6 🧧 Community LootPacks + 21 💎 + 6000 🪙

🔻March Monthly Action LootPack

   📋 Sticker Collection   (5 Packs/day)             Cost                                   During                            Reward
The Eggventure                               10 💎 (Web)        1 Ad 📢 (App) Until Apr 14 10:59 UTC. 20 💎            Top 3 for €250/€100/€50
Poly Icons                               10 💎 (Web)        1 Ad 📢 (App) Until Apr 18 22:00 UTC. 20 💎            Top 3 for €250/€100/€50
⚠️ ENDING SOON!          8-Bit                               10 💎 (Web)        1 Ad 📢 (App) Until Mar 30 20:00 UTC. 20 💎            4 Chances for €25
 📜Diamond Quest (DQ) Cost            During      Reward
LootGirl's Quest 499 🪙 Unknown DQ: Hero Wars - 50 💎
  📱 Mobile App Only Cost            During      Reward
             ❌ SOLD OUT!             PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS     🔻LootBoy.DE       🔻LootBoy.COM                           .                          10,000 🪙                           .                          Unknown 1 of the following:     🔸6th Anniversary Spray     🔸Golden G-Coin Box     🔸Silver G-Coin Box          🔸10 Contraband Coupon Crates
 🎟️ Season Ticket Only Cost            During      Reward
⚠️ ENDING SOON!          Fishing: Barents Sea Pack 10,000 🪙 Until Mar 29 10:00 UTC. Steam Fishing: Barents Sea
Big Shot Black Market 850 💎 3 Packs/Month 75 ⚫ Cheat Chips
1 year ago*

Chance for Battle Pass - 40 winners
"1st – 40th place: Battle Pass"

1 year ago

Ahh thx, forgot to fix that description 😨

1 year ago

【Friendly reminder】

• GRAB FIRST your last day 5 daily stickers!!!

• Last 8 hours 35 min to submit your Battle Pass Party Sticker Collection for 20 💎
  • Due to some LootBoy's error, the Collection will end 12 hours earlier than the LootPack itself.

• Also congrats to whoever reached the highest point possible. (600 points - 100 each on 6 slots)

View attached image.
View attached image.
1 year ago*

wow! thanks for the reminder!! o0

1 year ago

You're welcome! Just noticed that the timer seems weird when checking both of them.

Btw just adding, today (or 21 h 30 min since now due to everyone's local time is different) is last day, so after grabbing your last 5 daily stickers you could safely submit since there won't be any Upgrade Event probably..

1 year ago

already got the last stickers and submitted the collection)

1 year ago

First place 600 points, but it was the best and most logical collection so far, the "ceiling" was clear, it was clear what to do and the chances of getting good cards were quite good. Let's see what will happen with the final results.

1 year ago

Well the collection ended. Funny still the LootPack is available. (Extra 🪙 for shredding them?) 😅

1 year ago

Looks like I'm in 8th place. Looks like I'm in 8th place. Let's see if I can move on by the time the winners are announced 🙄

1 year ago

I guess probably this time many people didn't submit in time. My rank increased somehow after submit by 80 places.

1 year ago

The leaderboard is updated (or was updated) once every few hours, when you send your result, your place is not shown immediately, and a clock appears opposite your nickname, but when it disappears, your result will be there. Because I sent the result and I was 24th, and I became 8th.
Maybe you still have the watch symbol?

1 year ago

Well since I didn't get any improve for my cards for last day, I just submitted as it was. (No points increase).
The hours later after submit period is closed, checked again, somehow increased by 80 places. (Probably some people in front of me didn't submit so I went up)

I don't think LootBoy will update it anymore since submit period is closed.

1 year ago

I HOPE :)

1 year ago

good luck! i was that high with my 560 points at one point, but now i'm 12th 4x100 with a 75 and an 85

1 year ago

Congrats for winning the Battle Pass too, since the prize is the same until 40th.

1 year ago

SS: RAD
Neat! I've actually been curious about trying this game but never enough to buy it, now I don't have to :)

1 year ago

【Megumin's Words】

Btw it's funny that South America was included, but not Brazil 😅
Couldn't check the whole EU region so expect people's feedback on that.
The only ones that checked working are listed below

【EU working countries】

• Austria
  • Belgium
  • Cyprus
  • Estonia
  • Finland
  • Germany
  • Greece
  • Ireland
  • Latvia
  • Lithuania
  • Luxembourg
  • Malta
  • Netherlands
  • Portugal
  • Slovakia
  • Slovenia
     Guaranteed LootPack Cost            During      Reward
Summoners Rift        1,250 💎(10 Packs)             2,500 💎(25 Packs) Until Mar 19 23:00 UTC                  While supplies last              Guaranteed R-Points
Valorant        1,250 💎(10 Packs)             2,500 💎(25 Packs) Until Mar 19 23:00 UTC             While supplies last              Guaranteed R-Points

【Summoners Rift Link】

【Valorant Link】

【Country Restricted】

• European Union
  • South America
  • Switzerland
  • UK
  • USA

    LootPack Cost            During      Reward
             Apex Kings NFT Racing     🔻LootBoy.DE       🔻LootBoy.COM                           .                          5,000 🪙                           .                          Unknown 1 of the following:     🔸DS 3 Crossback     🔸Opel Astra Coupe     🔸Opel GT          🔸Opel Kadett Gsi

View attached image.
View attached image.
1 year ago*

Ouch, looks like Hungary is permanently out of these promotions. Seems like there is no point in accumulating diamonds in here.

1 year ago

Thx for the feedback, really not sure what's the parameter of LootBoy selecting which are in EU region.

1 year ago

Hello everyone. I often visit this topic, but it never made much sense to write something here.
And now I want to brag and at the same time dispel doubts about the honesty of contests on lootboy.
Previously, I also thought that probably the first places were fake, but now I am sure that this is not the case.
It was me who took first place in the Battle PassParty contest and scored 600 points :)
https://i.imgur.com/yFJZSce.png

1 year ago

Ohh it's you, nice congrats, I was talking about you in some posts below 😅

Btw just being curious, did you spent any 💎 or it's just pure mobile 📢 Ads?

Also hope you get Battle Pass soon too.
Sadly this time 1st place is the same till 40th place.
On different situation you might won some credits 😀

1 year ago

Thank you very much 😀
I saw your post, that's why I decided to write here 😄
Today I took the last 100 points card (pickaxe), dropped out from the first 💎 pack.
Mobile advertising. Of course, all 5 per day and approximately spent 20 💎 per day.

1 year ago

did you spent a dime?

1 year ago

💎 - ? Yes, I wrote above. Real money - not.

1 year ago

You're welcome 😊

Eh wait... so you spent around 20 x 29 = 580 💎? 😨 (Event started on Feb 17, now March 17... 29 days)

1 year ago

Probably that much. I didn't think about it and until you counted, it seemed that I spent less 😅
By the way, yes, I participated from the first day.
In any case, all diamonds are received for viewing ads and bonus codes.

1 year ago

Wow... well looks besides luck I guess if you want to get top 1 you'll need to invest some in it. 😯

1 year ago

Congratulations!. I hope you can enjoy the price in something that you want.

1 year ago

and in your opinion the 💎 loot packs drops better cards or it's irrelevant and pure random? Also, congratz!

1 year ago

on my wasted diamonds I can say it's totally random

1 year ago

neat, i got 4x 100 cards but 2 of them were doubles so that kinda sucked

1 year ago

So this battle pass you won, what is it exactly?

1 year ago

the battle royale: battle pass says it's 1000 bucks that gets redeemed at epicgames.com. maybe it's fortnite?

1 year ago

You can exchange bucks, somehow (don't question me how) into some sort of wallet (don't question me for what payment wallet exactly), so it don't need to be used for fortnite.

1 year ago

1 year ago*

Got mine too, 8th place, 1000 vbucks. one problem - no idea what to do with it now.

1 year ago*

congrats :)

I missed out on my 20 participating diamonds because I was looking at the countdown of the video lootpacks for this collection.
At the time of this post, there are still a couple of hours left to get cards.
But I was suprised I couldn't turn in the collection and saw it already had ended.

bummer.

1 year ago

Yep, due to that I sent a reminder early since LootBoy probably made that mistake (LootPack lasts 12 hours more than the Collection)

1 year ago

4 hours left according to the Pack page countdown.

Missed it too, good job.

1 year ago

New comic code - AVAKEDAVRA!
1000 🪙

1 year ago

Thank you!

1 year ago

Anyone can confirm if stickers from past collections can be used on newer collections? I was an PC-only user and didn't know that I could buy these lootpacks for free just watching ads until last week (on pc it costs 💎). I may be wrong but I think this Poly Icon Collection were available in the past and I may have some leftovers of it. Can I use on this new event?

1 year ago

Unfortunately no.

1 year ago

Code Reward
FRIEND-XXXXXXX (Code format) 1000 🪙

Check the comments below (Not the link below) for code to use.
Btw here's my code FRIEND-LnmeA9q.

View attached image.
1 year ago*

clever move

1 year ago

technically it's against the guidlines of this site.
But it is debateble if it counts as a referal kind of link.

User Content

5) Referral links. If you choose to post a link, please be sure all referral codes have been removed. For example, by changing http://www.example.com?ref=12345 to http://www.example.com. Also, do not attempt to circumvent this rule by adding referral links through intermediary processes as users try to reach their intended destination.

1 year ago

Sorry didn't know at that moment it was a referral code, got suspicious but don't know where did the code come from (thought it was through Stream or something else) so didn't bother that much to check and went to sleep 😭

1 year ago

I was suspended before because of a similar in-game code... It is just so silly, probably they won't pay attention to it this time.

1 year ago

Ehh wait, it's a referral code? No wonder I can't find anything related to it when someone passed me that code 😨

1 year ago

I redeemed yours, just because you do a lot for the community. So hopefully we win together, and thanks a lot for what you're doing!

My code, in case you need one as well: FRIEND-hul7QBu

1 year ago

That's not mine 😭 Someone sent me that and I checked it's working I thought it's some hidden LootBoy code thing...

1 year ago

so, FRIEND-LnmeA9q is yours cause i just redeem it

1 year ago

Yep, this one is mine, the previous one I removed because that was what other people shared to me (didn't know back then that was a referral code, well positively think I just helped someone's referral)

1 year ago

That was a shitty move from this guy, i wish i had redeemed yours instead.

1 year ago

Sorry it's my fault anyways, decided not to check code further while going to sleep 😪
Just hope that it helps them win or something.

Also out of context, idk how is this supposed to increase your win chance if we're still doing the Marble race thing? 😅

1 year ago

If he gave you this code without telling it's a referral, i hope he won't win !!

Here is what those referrals get you : If any of their friends hit the Diamond Jackpot, you will also receive the FULL amount of the Diamond Jackpot!!!

So this guy got a big boost.

Edit : damn, so if he doesn't win, that means i don't ! :D

1 year ago*

12 hours enough of Boost on many places. (Since I usually post on many places)

Lesson learned, never checks/posts a code while going to sleep 😭

1 year ago

oh, that's great

1 year ago

FRIEND-slWrQKA

1 year ago

Hey, where do I find this referral code of mine on Lootboy page?

1 year ago

You need to open LootBoy app and then click to open Diamond Jackpot Pack (watch video ad) and then you'll receive card in inventory with code.

1 year ago

Thank you!

1 year ago

FRIEND-bhjGrql

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

FRIEND-rp41M6O is mine

1 year ago

FRIEND-ayjHd1F

1 year ago

FRIEND-da8ZqJC

1 year ago

Waiting some mod say it's okay to drop this code here

1 year ago

I don't even know how to find my code on the website.
Havent seen anything in the browser or the app.
I won't use it anyway, but I'm curious to know what the owner of the code gets for each use.

1 year ago

From the Diamond Jackpot LootPack on Mobile App only, the owner seems to be receiving a big buff as "If any of their friends hit the Diamond Jackpot, you will also receive the FULL amount of the Diamond Jackpot!!!"

1 year ago

thanks for the info.
so nobody will be getting anything from me :D
Because I'm not participating in the diamond jackpot :)

edit:
but I did find another "watch 6 videos" for coins to unlock 6 videos for diamonds on the app, which I didn't know of before.
just have to click the daily boost thingy and scroll down. never done that until today.

only watched the normal "video for diamonds" on the packs page.

1 year ago*

You sure? You just need to watch 1 ad to participate. ;-)

1 year ago

too small a chance to win for my taste.
never have any luck with that stuff, just look at my track record here :D
better to stay out of it so I wont have any false hope of winning ;)

1 year ago

That's true. That's why I don't feed the jackpot and watch million of ads. Chance are soooooooooo small to win it.

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

thanks

1 year ago

And the mods meanwhile ... are waiting for all people to publish their code so they can then ban them :-)

1 year ago

Didn't got one, but used the code

1 year ago

You get that by using the Mobile App and grab Diamond Jackpot LootPack to get it.

1 year ago

oh had the same image as regular diamond card, had to search "friends" to find it

FRIEND-3AniaNi

1 year ago

ah damn i did it on the website and didn't get anything. now it won't accept any more codes like this on the phone either. i'm screwed

1 year ago

Here's my friend code: FRIEND-uPy0e0g

1 year ago

FRIEND-5uELRGI

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

My friend code:
FRIEND-56Vv9z1

1 year ago

FRIEND-O2vIsvL
Apply it if you need

1 year ago

Haydehoo! Friends Forever! ^^

1 year ago

Btw just wondering the past few days about St. Patrick event on LootBoy, has anyone received what they offered?

View attached image.
1 year ago

Nope, despite making a reasonable offer.

1 year ago

Looks like another year of no one I knew/asked got any offers back 😪 0-3

1 year ago

I know someone that wrote "I got picked last year with a rate like 200000 coins for 1000 diamonds." and i absolutely trust his words because i know him since many years.

1 year ago

Ohh nice to hear someone got their offer replied, since Instagram isn't easy to view through all 2.4k comments 😅

So the exchange rate accepted looks like 200 🪙 - 1 💎

1 year ago

I've browsed quickly the instagram post, and there was a sh*tload of answers, but i saw only a few answers from Lootboy, and sometimes for offers very different : 1M coins for 1250d, 600K for 900d, 300K for 1000d, 400K for 475d, 65K for 65d, it looks really random.

1 year ago

🪙 💎 Accepted Offers
200,000 1,000 200 🪙:1 💎
300,000 1,000 300 🪙:1 💎
600,000 900 666.7 🪙:1 💎
1,000,000 1,250 800 🪙:1 💎
400,000 475 842.1 🪙:1 💎
65,000 65 1,000 🪙:1 💎

Seems like very random to be honest... also felt bad if any of them saw how did the other one exchanged at different rate.
But seeing it in different way, they all got lucky to be able to exchange their 🪙 to 💎.

Maybe LootBoy is taking RNG to select comments? 😅

1 year ago

Maybe LootBoy is taking RNG to select comments?

Well, that's what they promised in Instagram post.
I just wonder if RNG would result in a comment suggesing 1 coin for 1000000 diamonds - would they still accept it?

1 year ago

Same, above I mean like they just selected the ones that are affordable then made a RNG out of it.
Or first RNG, then removed the ones that aren't that... affordable.
Just guessing.

Maybe we'll see next time someone exchanging 1,000 🪙 for 1,000,000 💎 (Typing the offer reversed on purpose)

1 year ago

It's sure they would skip the stupid propositions like that, but they presented it as a negotiation, it would have been better if they really took the more reasonable ones.

1 year ago

Well at least now we know they are taking some offers. Maybe next year it'll be more clear of how they're doing it.

1 year ago

(made reasonable offer...rejected)

other users: "100k coins for 100k diamonds, bitch"

Lootboy: "Congrats! you won!

other users: yeah that's right...i'll be back with 500k coins and for my 500k diamonds next time!

1 year ago

Wait, they got that offer accepted? 😨

1 year ago

yeah but i tried finding their in the comments for proof but this instagram website is not helping :c

1 year ago

Yep, not sure how to check all comments on IG so I thought better asking people here if someone got them

1 year ago

100,000 diamonds?

1 year ago

Valid codes:

Code Reward
mexico-mode 8💎 1000 🪙
ROCKMAN 1000 🪙 (comic)
sun8 8💎 1000 🪙
star8 8💎 1000 🪙
Hijoe7 Community Lootpack 🧧
exil03 Community Lootpack 🧧
fray Community Lootpack 🧧
flickzy Community Lootpack 🧧
berki or BERKI or Berki Community Lootpack 🧧
Discord500 500🪙
Welcome500 500🪙
welcomeGG 5💎 2000🪙 (for new accounts)
1 year ago*

oceans8

1 year ago

Thank you!

1 year ago

Trio8 - expired

1 year ago

Removed. Thank you!

1 year ago

oceans8 expired

1 year ago

Thank you! Code was removed

1 year ago

boost8 and J4CKPOT have expıred

1 year ago

Thanks! Codes were removed

1 year ago

Repost please

1 year ago

New diamond code - oceans8
8 diamonds

1 year ago

Thank you.

1 year ago

Thx.

1 year ago

thx

1 year ago

【Limited Offer】

• 20 💎 back per Supreme Steam LootPack. (💵 Real money or 🎫 LootTicket only)
View attached image.
1 year ago

I can't find any info on the web or app about it being only the packs for money/tickets, has anyone tried buying an SS with diamonds to see what happens?

1 year ago

It's more like it's shown on the LootPack page (No info thought, just showing at the buying option part)

View attached image.
View attached image.
1 year ago

Oh, I hadn't noticed that extra notification above the button, guess that's a nope after all.
Welp, maybe next time we'll get a better promo, thanks for the info and answer! :)

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

March pack: Survivalist: Invisible Strain

1 year ago

1 year ago

Thanks dude!

1 year ago

enjoy ;) <3

1 year ago

【Megumin's Words】

I think I hit characters limit per post, going to separate this on 3 parts.

➡️ [Part 1 Link]73 - 75
Part 2 Link80 - 89
Part 3 Link96 - 111

Since most probably @DanteFromHell going to ask again, so making a post for you to manage. This time there are cards above 100 points for the Poly Icons Sticker Collection.

• Max Points = 1196

📋 Poly Icons Sticker Collection (LBSC)

LW ST RW LM CM RM LB CB RB GK
73 SPLATBOY73 PEPEKNIGHT 73 BOMB73 BOOTYBOY 73 GINYUGIRL73 MIMU51 73 INKGIRL73 RETROGINA73 KUBITUS73 SPROUT73 75 POLYTAILS 73 VILLAGER73 BUNNY73 MASTERTHIEF73 SHAUN73 ALOY73 74 DEALBOY 73 PINKMON73 FIDGET73 PIKMIN 73 LIKEDEAD73 PANTIMON 73 LOOTLAMB73 PINAGUIN73 FRITZ 73 MINUS 5173 KUNGFU LEXI 73 TOURI73 TRAINER73 POMMELS
74 SORA74 KIRBY 74 OTTARI74 CHOCOBO74 SALMON 74 BANJOCO74 IMUMMY 74 SQUIDBOY74 ELDEN GIRL74 GLADIANA 74 ACE TRACY74 LOOTBOB74 BJÖRN74 ZWERG74 LORDEVIL 74 STUFFED POLY74 IWATA74 BARNEY 74 WOLF74 MARINA 74 DR MARIO74 GHOAST74 MORGANA 74 SLICER74 WADELDEE 74 CATGIRL74 METROID
75 CLIENT75 OGERIN 75 GRANSY75 EVILIN75 WARIO 75 QUAKK75 KUINIO 75 PEPPER75 MIGUEL 75 MARIO75 SONIC75 DOOMY75 PLUNGBOT75 SAILORBOY 75 PENGUIN75 BEETLE COLLI75 PIRATEBOY75 KATNISS 75 SERGEANT75 JOHNDON 75 WIDOW75 POLYGUIN 75 KOOPA75 LINK 75 PRO75 DVOLT75 HANK
1 year ago*

o0
wow
...just WOW!!!!!!!
THANKS!!

1 year ago

YOU'RE WELCOME!!

Not sure if past cards are the same this time so I only used cards from this time.

1 year ago

Yeah, it's the same cards all the time. I've even wrote a comment at their Insta page, about me being worried that they're using the same cards for the third time but we still have no ability to use cards from the previous collections in the "new" one. At least they're adding new cards it's still mehh decision on their part..((

1 year ago

Probably they just don't want to design new cards? Well idk what LootBoy is thinking or how they work.
Btw I only hope them at least put all numbers same for all slots/categories, it's a mess checking each of them 😪

1 year ago

View attached image.
1 year ago

Thx! 💟 Added to list!

1 year ago

Guys (and/or girls), you ARE AMAZING!!)

1 year ago

btw, can I add something or it's solely for me to look at? XDD

1 year ago

Hmm... I don't think co-editing is available on SG. (Maybe I'm wrong)
But you could send here what you want to add, and I'll add that to list.

1 year ago

No-no, that was exactly I've meant!))
I'll send some links in the next comment^^

1 year ago

Ok got it!

1 year ago

We have those too, but THANKS anyway!)
For your effort and for the reminder, of course! ^, ^

1 year ago

Question for you...do you have Lootboy links for a couple of the cards I see on your Indiegala thread?
I'm looking for:
96 LW Pepeknight
98 LW Crazy Looter

1 year ago

I'll check tomorrow)
stay tuned)

1 year ago

checked my list, nothing there(
but maybe...maybe I'll find it (if the original poster gave me links in the first place and not just the images) ^,^

1 year ago

No problem. I already scoured both threads (here and Indiegala) so if you have them, they would have been PM'd to you. I think I have compiled a complete list of links except missing 15 (5 - "blue" tier and 10 new "yellow" tier). You have images for 2 of the blue ones.

The images you are missing are:
74 CM Björn - https://cdn.lootboy.app/images/rewards/lbwc_player_043/8gdvu4wx29ax/en/image.png
81 CM Spacegirl - https://cdn.lootboy.app/images/rewards/lbwc_player_108/zwmh432kcze4/en/image.png
84 CB Strife - https://cdn.lootboy.app/images/rewards/lbwc_player_152/y4z88veb669y/en/image.png
84 LB Cloudia - https://cdn.lootboy.app/images/rewards/lbwc_player_153/gcftybpm9rfd/en/image.png
88 CB Ugly Sweater - https://cdn.lootboy.app/images/rewards/lbwc_player_162/yknfeg6esnww/en/image.png
89 CM Heroic Girl - https://cdn.lootboy.app/images/rewards/lbwc_player_171/wu2ruymn2srp/en/image.png
93 GK Der Kahn - https://cdn.lootboy.app/images/rewards/lbwc_player_175/s89gzgmb6dvg/en/image.png
95 LM
96 RW Tsubasa - https://cdn.lootboy.app/images/rewards/toty_player_182/bby783b7n4my/en/image.png
97 LW Waluigi - https://cdn.lootboy.app/images/rewards/toty_player_186/hdvgrhsacvzf/en/image.png
97 RM Samurai - https://cdn.lootboy.app/images/rewards/toty_player_187/389txep5nbmg/en/image.png
98 CM
98 LB Sexy Lexi - https://cdn.lootboy.app/images/rewards/toty_player_195/2p9ucfakdx4d/en/image.png
98 RW

(New)
100 LW P????
101 GK The Prat - https://cdn.lootboy.app/images/rewards/polyicon_player_204/6a4kwrtcve4a/en/image.png
101 RW
102 LM Pent??
102 RB Pouckles - https://cdn.lootboy.app/images/rewards/polyicon_player_212/v7ttwg7vpvvd/en/image.png
103 CM Peely - https://cdn.lootboy.app/images/rewards/polyicon_player_200/f4y4kvhqpefg/en/image.png
103 ST Wapuigi - https://cdn.lootboy.app/images/rewards/polyicon_player_218/kxnk6rkc2gxw/en/image.png
104 LB Poly Immortal - https://cdn.lootboy.app/images/rewards/polyicon_player_206/eu2md9mtst25/en/image.png
104 RM
105 CB Pirby - https://cdn.lootboy.app/images/rewards/polyicon_player_198/kzaremfprqfz/en/image.png
105 CM Poudini - https://cdn.lootboy.app/images/rewards/polyicon_player_201/exfe297fryvu/en/image.png
106 RM Pilexa
107 CB Pario
107 CM Wapario - https://cdn.lootboy.app/images/rewards/polyicon_player_202/pv8szfqt2uw6/en/image.png
108 LB Patman - https://cdn.lootboy.app/images/rewards/polyicon_player_205/z23f8d342hg3/en/image.png
108 RW Pootboy
109 LM Pootgirl - https://cdn.lootboy.app/images/rewards/polyicon_player_208/veqqd87fwnp7/en/image.png
109 ST
110 GK Squidguin
110 RB
111 CM Bad Guin - https://cdn.lootboy.app/images/rewards/polyicon_player_199/5bbestyxb7h3/en/image.png
111 LW Polyvibes - https://cdn.lootboy.app/images/rewards/polyicon_player_210/k52t2tafgrxz/en/image.png

1 year ago

yeah, I'm missing some cards there 'cause I've decided to re-upload 'em (IG has picture limit of 10 if it's actual pictures and the limit of 20 if it's the link)...so your post is actually even MORE helpful then you think)
btw, here you go:
102 LM
https://cdn.lootboy.app/images/rewards/polyicon_player_207/c4fqkqm9qhub/en/image.png
95 LM
https://cdn.lootboy.app/images/rewards/toty_player_196/653qq7suxvfk/en/image.png

1 year ago

I sent you an invite on Steam...I can message you a link to a Google sheet that has all the links I've gathered.

1 year ago

got the invite, thanks))
you mean the soccer cards or ALL the cards?

1 year ago

All the cards...I know I'm missing at least 3 Big Showdown links too.

1 year ago

o0 wow...!)

1 year ago

1 year ago

This one need someone to check if all 74 CM cards are available in this current Sticker Collection. Since it seems like LootBoy reused but removed some or maybe something is wrong there.

1 year ago*

I've got 74's Bjorn and Dealboy for this collection.

1 year ago

Thx 💟 So it's ZWERG or LORDEVIL that shouldn't be on the list or maybe source have been wrong...

1 year ago

I thought PC crashed when I can't update the list, then later found out it was due to character limit (although no error message) so I'm testing rn how should I divide them to avoid that issue, since link characters are counted too.

1 year ago

The problem is we still don't know how many cards in each of those directories.
I mean, how many 73's cards or 74's cards etc. etc.? We know what we've seen already, but how many those we haven't seen yet?
For example, I haven't knew that there was 93's cards. Like AT ALL! o0 But now I know that there was a least one such card.

1 year ago

The one I put on the table are all available cards for this event. So that's total 73/74/75 and others you could find.

1 year ago

Btw checked something, one of the card from LM group is removed in this Sticker Collection, not sure which one so maybe I'll avoid updating with cards from previous events until finding out which one they removed or not.

1 year ago

Where did you get that info? About one card removed? o0

1 year ago

LootBoy list of current number of cards on each slots.
Hence the reason why those odd numbers were on the list before anyone revealing their cards.

1 year ago

what odd numbers? o0
I can't see any numbers anywhere..((
can you give the link?

1 year ago

Only have pics of it.

Number of cards with which value on this Sticker Collection.
So here's why those 100 102 110 112 number and amount of them came out.

View attached image.
1 year ago*

wait...o0
how can I get there with my devtool?
where and what should I click?

1 year ago

I think it has something to do on LootBoy Sticker Collection page and something done with the request.
Since I'm not the one who extracted those data so idk the exact procedure.
They only sent pic to me so that's how I get info from them.

1 year ago

I've been looking at this image of the array, and with my card list numbered in card number order...
I noticed something...the number of cards are correct, but it seems to be assigning a value of 73 to a 75 card...
Card 7 is matching up to 75 LM Ponytails.
Do they have a typo and this card marked as a 75 card actually counts as 73 points?
Let's see if the array sizes match...
I have:
CB (21 cards)
CM (38 cards)
GK (21 cards)
LB (18 cards)
LM (23 cards) - matches
LW (20 cards) - matches
RB (16 cards)
RM (22 cards)
RW (17 cards) - matches
ST (22 cards) - matches
This means there might not be a removed LM card, it just counts for the wrong value than what the card says.
What we need is someone with the 75 LM Ponytails card to equip it in their collection and see if it counts as 73 points or 75 points...
I don't have that card this time.

1 year ago

1 year ago

Thx for them, sorry I was still testing how many characters are the limit for one single post to be sure how many parts I should divide them. Have saved them in my side so no worries about them missing.

1 year ago

oh, nevermind then) I hope you'll return 'em today/tomorrow just so I'd knew what the table's missing))

1 year ago

Probably I'll update properly in 2 hours, currently not at home so going to take a while. (Editing table on mobile is too SCARY 😭)

1 year ago

XDXD
okay-okay)

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 months ago.

1 year ago

Thx 💟 So many people getting over 100 😯
Added to list.

1 year ago

RB 102

View attached image.
1 year ago

Thx for the pic, added to list too 💟

1 year ago

View attached image.
1 year ago

Ohh Mario! Thx for it ⭐😂🍄

Added to list.

1 year ago

View attached image.
View attached image.
1 year ago

Wow so many high cards, thx again.

Added to list.

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

Wow so many thx for all of them! 💟

Added to list.

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

Thx for the 2nd batch of pic too 💟

Added to list.

1 year ago

LW 111 POLYVIBES

View attached image.
1 year ago

Looks like this time we'll have many people with high score in here 😯
Congrats and thx for the pic! 💟

Added to list.

1 year ago

i think i put them in order (position, value)

View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
1 year ago*

Thx for the help, it's ok 😊 It helped a lot.

Added to list.

1 year ago

View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
1 year ago*

Wow long list 😯Thx for those pics 💟

Added to list.

1 year ago

I add those ones:

View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
1 year ago

Got it, thx again 💟

Added to list.

1 year ago

CM 103 PEELY

View attached image.
1 year ago

Thx, seems like over 100 are all pics of Polyguin 🤔

Added to list.

1 year ago

Yes, that is probably why this time they call it "Poly Icons".

View attached image.
1 year ago

Well that makes sense 😂 Literally people who got all Polyguin cards wins.

1 year ago

Thx 💟 So many potential winners here, btw I remember seeing you on top 2 😯

Added to list.

1 year ago

Oh, the table need a few edits:
85 -> OATH KEEPER is CM but it's also under RM
93's link (under NACHTFALKE) isn't leading anywhere

1 year ago

Hi thx 💟 Sorry yesterday got a little busy, going to check again the whole table and fix many things.

1 year ago

LM 109

View attached image.
1 year ago

Thx for the pic, adding to list.

1 year ago

Thx for the pics. I'll take a while arranging things then it'll be updated.

Added to list.

1 year ago

Ohh thx, forgot to update this. Sorry, checking and adding to list.

Thx again.

1 year ago

1 year ago

Thx added, 81 all completed yay!

1 year ago

1 year ago

Thx again, added to list.

1 year ago

Thx added. Lucky one!

1 year ago

Wow thx, so many! It's getting completed too

1 year ago

1 year ago

Finally finished one!

Thx for the pic!💟

1 year ago

1 year ago

Nice congrats! Also thx, added.

1 year ago

Again...not verified dropping this event but...

Part 2
93 ST Ronaldi - https://cdn.lootboy.app/images/rewards/lbwc_player_176/52g6srkx3nte/en/image.png
85 RM Heroboy - https://cdn.lootboy.app/images/rewards/lbwc_player_146/uzx6ku3fyrfg/en/image.png
(Note: you still have the wrong link here)
83 LB Irobot - https://cdn.lootboy.app/images/rewards/lbwc_player_155/7ycxt5ec2bp7/en/image.png
87 CB Lootgrump - https://cdn.lootboy.app/images/rewards/lbwc_player_167/g5eyxmv2arqt/en/image.png
88 CB Ugly Sweater - https://cdn.lootboy.app/images/rewards/lbwc_player_162/yknfeg6esnww/en/image.png
89 RB Megavolt - https://cdn.lootboy.app/images/rewards/lbwc_player_173/vanchp397gz2/en/image.png

Missing links (I don't have them either)
95 LM

P.S. - This page looks fine...number of cards match for every slot.

1 year ago

Thx 85 RM removed, I'm still checking where did I see 85 RM that was confirmed or idk, probably I pasted to the wrong place so it looked like that.

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

Interesting, checking...

They listed one of the 82 as 85 again... 😅

1 year ago*

Deleted

1 year ago

Part 1 Link73 - 75
Part 2 Link80 - 89
➡️ [Part 3 Link]96 - 111

96 96 98 97 95 104 98 95 96 99
97 99 101 102 98 106 104 105 102 101
98 103 108 109 99 MARIO99 LOOTKING - 108 107 110 110
100 109 - - 103 - - - - -
111 - - - 105 - - - - -
- - - - 107 - - - - -
- - - - 111 - - - - -
1 year ago*

Again, not verified from this event. Only doing up to "99" since all the rest are new this event...everything else is "old".

Part 3
97 LW Waluigi - https://cdn.lootboy.app/images/rewards/toty_player_186/hdvgrhsacvzf/en/image.png
95 CM Polyguino - https://cdn.lootboy.app/images/rewards/toty_player_184/ghd5nh42m4wk/en/image.png
99 CM Loot King - https://cdn.lootboy.app/images/rewards/lbwc_player_161/2waheu6ddd2p/en/image.png

Missing (I don't have it either)
96 LW Pepeknight
98 LW Crazy Looter
98 RW
98 CM

1 year ago

I haven't open packs for many days, hope I'll get the rest from them.

Btw thx for the pics!

1 year ago

RM 104

View attached image.
1 year ago

Thx for the card! Adding to list. 💟

1 year ago

Same thing I did for Dante. I have dug through all the old threads for links and think I have all links but 15.
NOTE: These are NOT all from this set of drops, but these links are "probably" what you are missing...
I believe I have all cards accounted for by number with a few "defaults" and Lootboy typos doubling a couple numbers up. 218 cards in total with some possibly disabled.

Part 1
73 LW Pepeknight - https://cdn.lootboy.app/images/rewards/lbwc_player_023/va5n6632emqt/en/image.png
73 ST Bootyboy - https://cdn.lootboy.app/images/rewards/lbwc_player_041/7cnadg4fbhvb/en/image.png
75 ST Evilin - https://cdn.lootboy.app/images/rewards/lbwc_player_082/w9qpxq72htk5/en/image.png
75 ST Wario - https://cdn.lootboy.app/images/rewards/lbwc_player_054/gydxes4bpd4n/en/image.png
73 LM Sprout - https://cdn.lootboy.app/images/rewards/lbwc_player_022/qy3xt4aq8a5q/en/image.png
74 CM Lootbob - https://cdn.lootboy.app/images/rewards/lbwc_player_017/x8w83bwmrtd5/en/image.png
75 CM Sailorboy - https://cdn.lootboy.app/images/rewards/lbwc_player_039/xbnp35b2us74/en/image.png
74 LB Marina - https://cdn.lootboy.app/images/rewards/lbwc_player_049/abneeyb86pbg/en/image.png
75 RB Link - https://cdn.lootboy.app/images/rewards/lbwc_player_056/whvmrgfyf3ms/en/image.png

Questions
I think I figured it out.
My guess is two of the cards have the wrong values internally...
I believe 75 LM Ponytails will only count as a 73 card
And one of the 74 CM cards (Dealboy, Lootbob, Lordevil or Zwerg) will also count as 73 instead of 74.

I'll get to Parts 2 & 3 a bit later...

1 year ago*

Yep, the 1st table is kinda messed because I was copying data from previous events then noticed the numbers and this event confirmed cards don't match. I went to check again but still same results, hence why I think some cards are not available this time.

But I didn't make a backup of the chart before adding those links... so I just left it where I left...
Probably going to arrange all again for that specific table in these days.

• 73 LM still shows 5 cards after checking now.
  • 73 CM still shows 6 cards.
  • 74 CM status is like this, I still haven't get Zwerg or Lordevil myself or someone else to confirm which one is disabled.
     🔻74 ACE TRACY ✅
     🔻74 ZWERG
     🔻74 BJÖRN ✅
     🔻74 DEALBOY ✅
     🔻74 LORDEVIL
     🔻74 LOOTBOB ✅

I'll check the rest tmr... sorry it's a little late there.

• 75 LB showed 3, only hasn't seen Link and didn't see anyone mention it too. So probably that's disabled.
  • 75 RB checked again showed 2. Really not sure what's the other one... Can't not be that no one got the card for that.
1 year ago*

I figured out the Link thing. My bad, I had a typo. Link is the missing 75 RB card (not LB). So should drop.
As to the rest, I think I know what happened...
If you still have Dealboy or Lootbob, see what happens when you put them into your collection and see if they count as 73 instead of 74 as shown on the card...

Basically, I think, two of the cards have the wrong values (compared to their pictures).
75 LM Polytails
and one of
74 CM Zwerg, Dealboy, Lordevil or Lootbob
(I tested Ace Tracy and Bjorn and their values are correct.)

I also think I could tell you exactly which one if I could see the picture of the CM array data. That's how I know its Polytails for LM...

1 year ago*

The CM array data should look like this:
74 <---- 73 if Lootbob is the problem
74 <---- 73 if Zwerg is the problem
74 <---- 73 if Dealboy is the problem
74 <---- 73 if Lordevil is the problem
etc

1 year ago

Holy god LootBoy.... now you're putting cards that don't match with the values... 😪
I hope it only affects some of the cards and not the entire whole collection...

1 year ago

Because of your array data, I'm confident the problem are only those two cards. I think it likely they always had those mismatched values and no one noticed because the cards are so low that very few used those for their collection and if they did, they didn't pay attention to the discrepancy.

So I think we have it now. Two mismatched cards fixes the "missing" cards. They drop but just count as 73s.

1 year ago

Thx for finding that out, I may not notice the value mismatch until you brought it up, I'll check in a while about them and see if those 74 CM mismatch or not. I have 4 of them I think.

The CM array is this.

View attached image.
1 year ago

Checked all 74 CM. Only Dealboy is showing as 73 (despite card showing 74)

Now it makes sense when I order them by rating somehow some 74 is infront of 73.

1 year ago

So to complete your charts (except 4 Yellow cards):
73 LW Pepeknight - https://cdn.lootboy.app/images/rewards/lbwc_player_023/va5n6632emqt/en/image.png
73 ST Bootyboy - https://cdn.lootboy.app/images/rewards/lbwc_player_041/7cnadg4fbhvb/en/image.png
75 ST Evilin - https://cdn.lootboy.app/images/rewards/lbwc_player_082/w9qpxq72htk5/en/image.png
75 ST Wario - https://cdn.lootboy.app/images/rewards/lbwc_player_054/gydxes4bpd4n/en/image.png
73 LM Sprout - https://cdn.lootboy.app/images/rewards/lbwc_player_022/qy3xt4aq8a5q/en/image.png
75 LM Ponytails should be the one that counts as 73 (as there are only two 75s in your array picture)
I have Pepper (and she counts as 75) but also the order of the cards says its Ponytails that has the wrong value.
75 CM Sailorboy - https://cdn.lootboy.app/images/rewards/lbwc_player_039/xbnp35b2us74/en/image.png
74 LB Marina - https://cdn.lootboy.app/images/rewards/lbwc_player_049/abneeyb86pbg/en/image.png
75 RB Link - https://cdn.lootboy.app/images/rewards/lbwc_player_056/whvmrgfyf3ms/en/image.png
102 LM Pentail - https://cdn.lootboy.app/images/rewards/polyicon_player_207/c4fqkqm9qhub/en/image.png

Just 104 RM; 106 RM Pilexa; 110 GK Squidguin; and 110 RB to go...

1 year ago

Thx finished updating and fixing the errors, also I think I miscounted the 75s for LM... (Not sure how I counted 3 2 times)

Just hope someone could get those 4 cards these days.

1 year ago

Bruh, I never knew you could get GOG games from Supreme Steam pack :/
The Whispered World Special Edition (GOG): http://www.gog.com/redeem/5SZK1450DD944ECF62

1 year ago

yeah it's just a random packs you can get Origin, Itch.io, Steam, GOG... etc in any packs

1 year ago

The naming is confusing. What they mean by "Steam" is that there is a chance to win a Steam wallet code, not that the games are for Steam. But most of the time they are Steam keys anyway.

1 year ago

https://www.lootboy.de/loots/64070c363b2e4f001df72fdd
Prosperous Universe Discovery Pack
Only available until March 29, 2023.
5k coins

1 year ago*

meh I thought it was something more useful

LOOT-00D208B1-45D6AA-605120 (1 month Pro License for Prosperous Universe)

1 year ago

Same here

LOOT-00E6E068-277B7B-0C3C41 (1 month Pro License for Prosperous Universe)

1 year ago

If someone wants another code here it is
LOOT-01065A10-04C3E9-4771D4 (1 month Pro License for Prosperous Universe)

1 year ago

LootBoy launching weird packs again 😅

Last time was a NFT car thing for a unreleased game yet. And now this...

View attached image.
1 year ago

If you need it, you can use it
LOOT-010B435C-8FE945-6A9476

1 year ago

LOOT-013886C5-B1184E-7372AB

1 year ago

LOOT-013C1E2A-3A9451-52EDCE

1 year ago

Is there a way to choose other payment method if I have loottickets?
I wanted to use some playstore credit that was going to expire soon, but there's not enough for the minimum 2 ticket purchase so was going to get one pack but I only get the option to use the lootticket.

1 year ago

Not sure if I understood it correctly.

• You have unused PlayStore credit that's going to expire soon
  • LootBoy minimum 2 LootTicket purchase you can't afford with PlayStore credits
  • Buy LootTicket with LootTicket? (Sorry this part got too confused)
1 year ago

First two are correct.

Wanted to used the credit to buy a pack but when I went to buy a pack where it says cost it only shows the price in tickets. And if I select that option it takes me to the option to buy loottickets, I wouldn't have minded getting a ticket and then keep it for later but the minimum is 2 tickets and I didn't have enough credit for getting 2 tickets.

If I select "get now" it only mentions that I will be spending 1 ticket, how many tickets I'll have left after and if I want to confirm. I didn't see any way to select other payment method.

Decided to get worms 2 instead as it was on sale on the playstore. So no need to find a solution now, but would be nice to know if it's possible for the next time.

1 year ago

Ok just tested rn and I see what's the issue you're encountering.
Really weird that LootBoy doesn't let you to change payment method just fixated to LootTicket.

I guess after they changed the icons on Mobile (Yep, it's not the same 🪙💎 on Web and on Mobile App, Mobile now has Silver color coin and Pentagon Gem), probably something was changed on the Real money payment part too.

1 year ago

New(?) code: boost8

1 year ago

Thank you!

1 year ago

Thanks!

1 year ago

Thank you!

Valid codes

1 year ago

Thx, yep new 8 💎 1000 🪙

1 year ago

ty

1 year ago

Yep I know... they just extended the same one as before. 😅

Or they have plenty of it not being redeemed.
Or they don't have next game to be on list so put this one for the moment.

🎟️ Season Ticket Only Cost            During      Reward
Fishing: Barents Sea Pack     🔻LootBoy.DE       🔻LootBoy.COM              10,000 🪙              Until Mar 29 10:00 UTC              Steam Fishing: Barents Sea

View attached image.
1 year ago

LOOT-093E1E05-065112-8628D5

1 year ago

1 year ago

March edition: Peaky Blinders: Mastermind

1 year ago