Lootboy may close down! Might be a good time to spend your diamonds and empty your inventory...

For the newest codes and special deals check out the latest comments! ✺◟( • ω • )◞✺

- Link to last page -

Additional hints:

• You can redeem the codes here: https://www.lootboy.de/redeemCode (If you have trouble redeeming the codes, try disabling adblock or try again later) (Link to main site: https://www.lootboy.de/)
  • Diamonds can be used to purchase the premium lootpacks in the diamond section
  • The names of the lootpacks only describe the exclusive loot for that pack! In most cases you just get something from the general pool for all packs, wich contains Origin/Uplay/GOG/Steam/whatever games. So even if you get the "Supreme Steam" pack, you may not get a steam game!
  • You now get a special golden lootpack after every tenth premium lootpack you open.
  • You can scrap cards that you don't want for 100 coins each (after you revealed the code it's only 10 coins)
  • You get 350 coins for reading the comics (new one each friday)
  • The 2000 coins Lootpacks are mostly useless trash
  • If you get a duplicate key or have some other problem, try contacting their support :) - Here or write a mail to: support@lootboy.de/support@lootboy.com
  • The iOS/Amazon version of the app doesn't have all the stuff, there are no offers on the bonus wall and the redeem-code button is missing.
  • You can purchase packs with amazon coins (more info here)
  • You can find a list of some games that people got here

Group:

It seems Lootboy has gotten a lot better when it comes to duplicated keys, but if you still have doubts about a key, you can use the group below for those giveaways :)
Unfortunately it happens far too often that Lootboy is handing out duplicate keys, so a lot of people feel uncomfortable with creating public giveaways with the games from Lootboy. So I just created a little group with some rules to make it less risky for the generous givers.
I hope this helps :)

Steam Group Link
SG Group Link

A huge thanks to all the people who are posting new codes here or answer questions from other users! ٩(◕‿◕)۶

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

After a long while... they finally added something to that Season Ticket thing.
And... it's just relisted. It means if you bought it in the past, you won't see it anymore.
Not sure if it's just coincidence that somewhere else is also making GAs of V Rising too.
Since LootBoy lately seems like to link many things from other parts.

🎟️ Season Ticket Only Cost            During      Reward
V Rising     🔻LootBoy.DE       🔻LootBoy.COM              100,000 🪙              Unknown              Steam V Rising

View attached image.
1 year ago*

【Megumin's Words】

I think I'll post it separately to keep future posts short (only with a link to this post)

💠【Megumin's LootBoy Info 🪄】
 🔻May Monthly Action LootPack

   📋 Sticker Collection   (10 Packs/day for PC + App)             Cost                                   During                            Reward
Battle Pass Party 2           🔻LootBoy.DE           🔻LootBoy.COM                     2,000 🪙 (Web)        1 Ad 📢 (App)                       Until Jun 08 22:00 UTC 20 💎            Top 1-40 for Battle Pass
Space Battle           🔻LootBoy.DE           🔻LootBoy.COM                     2,000 🪙 (Web)        1 Ad 📢 (App)                       Until Jun 01 09:00 UTC 20 or 40 💎            Top 1-10 for Star Wars Jedi: Survivor Game
 📜Diamond Quest (DQ) Cost            During      Reward
LootGirl's Quest 499 🪙 Unknown DQ: Hero Wars - 50 💎
Viking Rise                └ ✅ AT/CH/DE only 499 🪙 Unknown DQ: Viking Rise - 50 💎
  📱 Mobile App Only Cost            During      Reward
Diamond Jackpot (5 Packs/day)           🔻LootBoy.DE           🔻LootBoy.COM                                      1 Ad 📢 (App)                       Until May 28 22:00 UTC                           Raffle Winner for 50,000 💎
                    ❌ SOLD OUT!                    PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS     🔻LootBoy.DE       🔻LootBoy.COM                           .                          10,000 🪙                           .                          Unknown 1 of the following:     🔸6th Anniversary Spray     🔸Golden G-Coin Box     🔸Silver G-Coin Box          🔸10 Contraband Coupon Crates
 🎟️ Season Ticket Only Cost            During      Reward
V Rising     🔻LootBoy.DE       🔻LootBoy.COM              100,000 🪙              Unknown              Steam V Rising
Big Shot Black Market 850 💎 3 Packs/Month 75 ⚫ Cheat Chips
1 year ago

For some reason, Space Battle packs that can be bought with coins now have regional restrictions and are not available in Ukraine. The collection is already extremely difficult to collect, because every day I receive the same cards with the same 50-56 cards again and again, and now even half the chances have been removed for some reason :)
And for some reason they broke my weekly path, for tomorrow I have a recycled icon instead of the seventh day, although I didn't miss a single one and today's sixth day works as it should.

1 year ago

today should've been the 7th, so if you're only getting the sixth you did miss one. Tomorrow it starts from one again.

1 year ago

the drop rates for 80+ star wars cards suddenly became trash after they added Fortnite battle pass collection

i'm getting green fatties for the past 6 days. H E L P

1 year ago

Yeah, same.

1 year ago

I thought I was imagining it at first but glad to see I'm not the only one, I haven't had a card over 75 in just over a week. I swear if I get one more fat Jawa I think I'll scream :(

1 year ago

I have like last few days only 50-60 cards 😪 Really I do not expect anymore while seeing 1st place getting at least 7-8 cards of 99 rating.

1 year ago

I literally got a 96 and a 99 card in today's pull. In one single 5 pack!! I feel lucky right now :)

1 year ago

Ohh nice congrats! =)

1 year ago

Regarding the weekly path I had the same thing happen a few months ago on the app. It didn't go away during the day so before I went to sleep I logged out of the app, cleared the cache and the next morning after the UTC 0 reset I logged back in. Everything was normal with the path and frankly I don't think anything I did fixed it, probably an issue on their end, but it's a possibility I suppose. Don't know if it would make a difference for the site though.
As for the Not-Star-Wars packs, hopefully it's a bug and gets resolved because if not it would be a pain to try and complete the cards via the app alone. My drops on app have been somewhat worse and repetitive than the site ones.
It's a bit rough though; if there has been a region issue identified with the keys on offer (a big if, but not impossible), there's no reason to hamper people's ability to complete the set and get the diamonds at least, just put up a disclaimer that due to circumstances or whatnot the keys on offer won't work worldwide.

1 year ago

something is wrong with their site. happened to notice that they have two links, one works: https://www.lootboy.de/loots/645e4523a4d29b0d669fb014
the other says not available in my region: https://www.lootboy.de/loots/spacebattle
So got my 51-52 pack for today. and in the meantime, someone scored 891 (9x99) points, it's very believable :(

1 year ago

First link is only available for CIS/RU region.
The other one is global but excluding the CIS/RU region.

View attached image.
View attached image.
1 year ago

It remains to be understood why they blocked in a certain region... images.

1 year ago

Yep... LootBoy always puts those in a weird way... Brazil not in South America, some items that seems to be global but separating as different Package... (Although I think we all get same content?)

Well idk anymore... Probably gave up understanding why they do that...

1 year ago

I wrote them a question in the support this morning, maybe they will tell me :)

1 year ago

Hope so too. And hope you'll get reply soon =)

1 year ago

Me: Thanks, the link in the Packs section is working. But what is the point of making a regional restriction on a pack of just image cards? These are not keys for games... Do different regions have different chances of winning?

Stuff: No there are no different chances. It is a technical problem, which should be fixed soon!

1 year ago

So they put the Sticker Package country restricted as not supposed to be? Well probably they'll fix that unlimited packs link too.
Not sure if anyone who used/abused that will get targeted later.

Btw thx for the update!

1 year ago

зібрати колекцію за монети нереально
була та сама проблема із придбанням Space Battle Discovery Pack
повідомляло про недоступність для регіону
після цього за кілька днів пак став безкоштовним
але придбати і відкрити можливо лише по 5
при чому вся процедура проходить із затримкою
часу витратив дуже багато, паків відкрив більше 5к

1 year ago

Where did you find that link? It gives unlimited free packs for the Space Battle Discovery Pack, now I understand some things :)

1 year ago

Confirmed. Just did my daily coin packs as usual then checked this link. Free and seemingly unlimited! Didn't get any myself from this link incase of disqualification but still, I hope it's just an overnight bug or something. If not then it's renders the whole competitive aspect of the pack moot. You are correct though, it would explain a few things on the leaderboard.

1 year ago

The leader on the list of highest ranked collections has 891 points=99*9

How do you think he was so lucky? I think there are equivalent links for the other two collections because some members have 900+ scores already on the Squad Builder collection and it's been running for only a few hours. Same with those incredibly high scores on the Battle Pass collection.

1 year ago

It does seem suspicious and dubious, especially if it's been happening for a while, difficult to believe the operators didn't know about this. You're right about the new collection, it only started late last night my time. Makes it all seem rather pointless really.

1 year ago

Not sure if others collections have the same issue or not, at least after discovering what you people talked here, checked with friend rn, the other 2 doesn't seem to have a link like that for those collections.

Or maybe it requires some other search, idk.

1 year ago

well, that sums what we were suspicious about

1 year ago

Well...thats usually my luck.
When I finally get some decent cards the correct/legal way...then there will be an exploit which again leaves me without a chance...

1 year ago

Looks like those Packs are supposed to be for Daily Boost one (Probably the one you get for free after reaching 7th day login or something likely)

1 year ago

Then that is a terrible mistake from their part, they have turned the competition useless.

EDIT: I don't think they are that kind of packs because you can select 5 packs and the daily boost is only 1 pack.

1 year ago*

Probably internal test Pack that they forgot to remove or leaked or testing for the current country restriction thing (Still idk why is there country restriction on Sticker LootPack)

I think the 5 Packs is due to its being a Discovery Pack (Considered as Sticker Pack)
And its price is set as Free, and limit removed...

Either way I don't think it's a good idea to try that one or abuse, the people who got removed from competition, not sure if that's their only penalty or they got Banned due to ToS thing...

Unless someone wants to risk.

1 year ago

It was definitely leaked, there's no way someone can get 9 cards with 99 points each opening regular packs, considering most if not all cards you get are mostly 50-70 points.

Even with those unlimited packs you have to open hundreds and hundreds of packs to get all 99 cards for the collection.

1 year ago

Not sure how much time did it took last time for LootBoy to notice that and removed that winner, if this time is same case, hope they react in time before it ends.

1 year ago

True, I've been opening the maximum amount of daily packs (or at least what I thought was the max considering this leaked link) since the start and so far I only got a single 99 points card, and that was enough to push me into the top 10. Now suddenly in the last day a few users leaped ahead by a large margin and I've dropped to the 15th position.
I really hope lootboy addresses this thing or otherwise it will simply be a race to see who can open packs faster with this exploit.

1 year ago

hundreds and hundreds of packs

Oh yeah, I am the man who opened near 2000 of this paks, AMA.
The worst thing that the paks giving diamonds occasionally too, I've got something like 300 dias in this paks, so I think permanent suspension is coming for me...

1 year ago

Holy god 2000???

And did you get better cards?
Idk if LootBoy will act or not, the last one took like 1 week or likely for them to act?

1 year ago

I can assure you, if extrapolate drop rates that I have got, the ones at the top of ranking opened A LOT more paks than me. Probably tens of thousands.

1 year ago

Holy god... I assumed the drop rate were ok, but it seems like it might explain how many people including me only gets 50-60 lately...

And from the way you describe on other post, it seems like it's LootBoy's fault since that link somehow only showed for that one (No Country Restriction/No Cost/No limits)

So if the link is made public, everyone has access to it...

Basically they messed up.

1 year ago

Ok, here I go:

1. Where did you find that link? Are there equivalent (infinite packs) links for the other two collections?
  2. How many points did you achieve? How many 99 valued cards?

Thanks.

1 year ago

1. The real joke is, I did not search for anything at all. I just opened lootboy site, clicked on "Space Battle" banner in "Try Now" section, you know, one with black market, gaming news and wall of fame banners, and volia - free paks. It still available for me now btw.
    I didnt know about link util now, for me its always was this banner. He leads to the link https://www.lootboy.de/loots/spacebattle and if I enter it separately in browser, it still opens free paks.
    As for links for another collections, no, I do not know anything about them, I am not a hacker or dataminer.
  2. I dont wanna flash my username, sooo... lets just say I am was in top 10 easily and dropped out just because I stopped opening new paks.
    As for card quality, for 2000 paks it was only 11 golden cards, 99 - 1 card, 96 - 3, 94 -1, rest is 92 and 90.
1 year ago

Thank you. If I follow that link I don't get the free packs, I can only see them if I follow the other link posted above.

As for card quality, for 2000 paks it was only 11 golden cards, 99 - 1 card, 96 - 3, 94 -1, rest is 92 and 90.

That's crazy, I don't want to know how many packs have opened the member with 9*99 cards :D

1 year ago

I think they definetely used some kind of script or automation soft to automatically retrieve and open paks. There is no way someone opened 10000 and more paks while still having their sanity intact.

1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

Check your cards, they've removed all of them :D

1 year ago

I already sumbitted my collection, so they cant remove them HOWEVER they dropped me to 12000-something-th place.
BUT
they do not removed neither diamonds nor 2 mil of coins I gathered during opening this paks
AND
I STILL CAN CLAIM FREE PAKS lol

1 year ago

WHAT HOW
They've removed the pack how are you able to still claim them lol?

1 year ago

Well I stil have the banner and when i click it it still offer me free paks
However they patched something from yesterday and today I cant claim them, when I press Get Now it tells me THE REQUESTED LOOT IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE

1 year ago

RIP.
I am 100% sure there are free packs like that for other collections too. Can you please share what banner you clicked on? :D
Let's experiment together if you feel like it

1 year ago

This time was weird because they added Country Restriction to Sticker LootPacks.

CIS/RU Region and Global Region.

1 year ago

Та чому, цілком реально. Я зібрав колекцію Space Battle десь за 10 паків. Як ви вже підмітили, в день можна відкрити максимум 5 паків. Я чув, що в мобільному додатку їх можна відкривати за перегляд реклами, хоча сам користуюсь тільки браузерною версією. А стосовно недоступності для регіону, ви зараз не в Україні чи, можливо, використовуєте впн ? Інших припущень немає, бо сам ще жодного разу не зустрічався з таким обмеженням, хоча вже зміг зібрати 3 колекції за монетки

1 year ago

малось на увазі, зібрати конкурентну колекцію, яка втрапить у призову десятку
зараз в Україні
жодних модифікацій доступу не використовую
днів зо три спроба придбати пак за 2к монет давала повідомлення про обмеження по регіону
потім пак став безкоштовним, посилання було вище
і придбати можна без обмежень, але по 5 шт

1 year ago*

Спробуй цей лінк з головної сторінки: https://www.lootboy.de/loots/spacebattle

1 year ago

він у мене теж безкоштовний
а оце посилання за 2к монет
https://www.lootboy.de/loots/645e4523a4d29b0d669fb014

1 year ago

Valid codes:
Redeem here

Code Reward
halo10 10💎 1000🪙
Tim8 8💎 1000🪙
Hijoe9 Community Lootpack 🧧
saco or lof or feelfifa05 or danny05 or RAWZU or carter2k or wakez05 or aches05 Community Lootpack 🧧
fray Community Lootpack 🧧
flickzy Community Lootpack 🧧
berki or BERKI or Berki Community Lootpack 🧧
Discord500 500🪙
Welcome500 500🪙
welcomeGG 5💎 2000🪙 (for new accounts)
1 year ago*

nice ty bro

1 year ago

thanks mate. find it more useful Megumin's Words

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

Well sorry to hear that, sorry for not being useful.

1 year ago

Sorry mate, but too much mess for me in your tables. Nothing personal.

1 year ago

It's fine no worries, still trying to see a way to shrink them but due to LootBoy making a whole mess with Links having country restriction, I ended up adding all kinds of links there.

Besides that, idk what content people don't want to see (Since many are only main PC, not installing mobile app)
And not sure if there's any Season Ticket users that wanted to see which game they could redeem.

Unless people tells me what to change/improve/remove, it's really hard to makes some differences.

1 year ago

You broke Megumin's heart 🐾

1 year ago

add https://www.lootboy.de/redeemCode to your message

1 year ago

This is May Community Code, it's shared with others Community Streamers.

Basically they're all the same

• saco
  • lof
  • feelfifa05
  • danny05
  • RAWZU
  • carter2k
  • wakez05
  • aches05

Because of that I think people only post the first one they find.
And ignoring the others.

1 year ago

Repost please

1 year ago

And another is up...

View attached image.
1 year ago

133 points card. Eh...

1 year ago

They're increasing 😱
Haven't checked the whole list yet.

1 year ago

all these packs are sucking on my coins
need to start burning dupes but lordy is that gonna be tedious...

also HTF do ppl have 900+ scores already?

1 year ago*

Yep, 10,000 per day per Sticker Collection (Currently 3) = 30,000 per day.
1 week you'll spent 210,000 🪙, more than what we usually earn.

So at certain point we'll might end up with no 🪙 anymore.

About those high scores... I'm really not surprised anymore... the other collection someone got 9 cards of 99 rating, while some still gets 50-60 ones... 😪 I guess just they have their lucky day.

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

http://www.gog.com/redeem/XCB84F15318D646A3 The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav for GOG

1 year ago

Managed to snare it, thanks for your generosity!

1 year ago

Probably it'll go live later. Not Available yet

DONOTTOUCH (1000 🪙)

1 year ago

Still not available.

1 year ago

Yep... also they haven't announced the new comic code out like always on their social media, which is weird too...

1 year ago

I think this it was mentioned before, but just to be absolutely sure: you can no longer buy steam supreme packs with diamonds no more? only money.
It's not that it's hidden, it's just not there! I've scrolled all the page and I see only one Supreme Steam, discover now button and money.
This is in PC, browser DE site. I dont have the android app no more.

Edit: I was indeed looking in the wrong place, it's in Quests now, yeah quest. and this was probably the last one, they're not even trying anymore. check it:

Edt2: The 'offering' of changing the "reward" for diamonds it's gone too? like, "I dont like what I got, can I return it for a GAMBLE of 20-to-125 diamonds?" it's gone too.

View attached image.
1 year ago*

Are you browsing under Quests tab?

1 year ago

no, just packs. They changed it too much, messed it all up :P
Thanks, that was the correct place, Quests, not packs. Damnit LB!

1 year ago

Yep... When I came back it changed too much for me.
The price cost, the paywall, the design and packs content...
And that naming is really confusing...

Btw regarding to your question in Edit 2.
That option is only for mobile app now.

1 year ago

Well, it sucks hard. If they have to force push ppl that much then it's not worth the hassle. Oh well. one less thing to complain, should thank them XD

1 year ago

Even winning big prize Steam Wallet people still had issues, the code not redeemable or things like that, you'll see plenty people here writing to support and still waiting for their response, some already got solved but after a long time.
Hope you won't meet that situation ever. XD

1 year ago

I've had, unfortunately. I'm also in one of the 'affected' regions that apparently does not accept region codes anymore. It did the first and ONLY time I won a steam wallet code for 5.
I've had many times the can't find type reward error, I've had invalid, etc. Not all of those LB were to blame tho, so there's that.
Thought about trying the month pack instead, but figured if it didn't worked the previous 4 times then it wouldn't work this time either. You gotta be touched by the lady luck star godmother fairy of saint causes XD

1 year ago

Yep. Basically what other people told me makes me decides not spending anything until something guaranteed event come.
Outside of it, at least I don't see people getting what they wanted or having too many issues with what they got.

1 year ago

error: "the lootpack has not been found" it said.

1 year ago

Could be that these packs are regional. You can check "PUBG", "Team Fortress", "Rust" and some other packs that can give wallet codes.

1 year ago

Yep, that link is for EU.
Not sure what region @metaleroed is so... not sure which link to provide.

1 year ago

Thanks!. No worries, I got it, the link at least, good loot not so much.
southamerica btw, one of the ones fanatical seems to hate, too.

1 year ago

You're welcome! Hope you get better ones next time, or hope they do some events on it again.
Hope you're not in the Country that LootBoy considers as EXCLUSIVE 😱
Brazil is not part of South America - By LootBoy

And yep... not sure why Fanatical restricts those countries but well...
Even they put some region as "We have territory problem something like that so can't process your request. Please wait until it being solved"
Then GA is gone... Many people complained that 😪

1 year ago

Actually, if I were in Brazil maybe I would be in better standing, economically speaking.
What 3 stars mean if you cant use it to swing things in your favor?
Anyways, there's ALMOST not that much "great to have" free games anymore (except finger-pointed exceptions heh) so it's not a big deal, just maybe FOMO cause everyone else has it situation.

1 year ago

I see... sorry to hear that, sometimes there not that much to do... really felt bad about it.
Most people focus nowadays for Steam wallet or credit card, at least they are like guaranteed to get whatever you want if you have enough amount.

1 year ago

Yeah no worries dude, thank you still for the help.

1 year ago

Where can I find the packs you can pay for with diamonds (looking for Amazon Happy Hardware or Supreme Steam)? All I can find are the ones costing money. Are they gone or just hidden?

1 year ago

Go to Quests tab if you're in Packs tab.

1 year ago

Never have actually scrolled down on the quests page, lol. Thank you. 👍

1 year ago

Yep they changed site design and many things, now requires to do that 😪
You're welcome. 💟

1 year ago

【Megumin's Words】

Since it's the same as the old one. Linking the old one there. Only putting the new ones here.

Part 1 Link73 - 75
Part 2 Link80 - 89
Part 3 Link96 - 111

This will only cover the new ones.

• Max Points = 1316 (❌ Duplicates)/1320 (✅ Duplicates)

📋 Squad Builder TOTS Sticker Collection (LBSC)

LW ST RW LM CM RM LB CB RB GK
112 111 114 115 112 113 115 114 113 113
121 122 119 120 118 BOMB118 LORDLOOT 119 118 119 121 117
- - - - 122 - - - - -
1 year ago*

Thx 💟 Added to list.

1 year ago

Friend Boost: FRIEND_W7q5BqA

1 year ago

Success

1 year ago

Worked!

1 year ago

Thx, added to list, also congrats! 💟

1 year ago

Thx for the card, also congrats on getting it! 💟

1 year ago

thanks....well....the rest of my team is shit, so it's kinda wasted on me :D

1 year ago

Well we still have plenty days, unless another glitch weird link came out of LootBoy again...

1 year ago

Thx also congrats, sorry for late reply. The whole thread got flooded with that FRIENDS code 😱

1 year ago

Nice one, congrats and thx! 💟

1 year ago

112 CM

View attached image.
1 year ago

Thx, added to list.

1 year ago

Ohh nice congrats on getting both highest card! And thx for the pics.

1 year ago

Thanks a bunch! And no problem

1 year ago

Nice, thx!

Sorry saw the wrong number, it was already included in previous collection, but still thx!
Poly Icons Sticker Collection Part 3

1 year ago

Thx for that and the name too!

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

Thx!

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

Thx added

1 year ago

Thx!

1 year ago

Thx too!

1 year ago

it seems we'll complete this collection next time, when these cards become regular :)

1 year ago

Yep, or maybe if some people could share their cards, based on score I think that maybe some people had those cards.

1 year ago

Thx for it, added!

1 year ago

Thx, also congrats! Added to list. Still failing to get any 100+ rating cards... hope today has a chance for them.

1 year ago

I only have numbers this time from the new cards, but idk which position are them. So didn't make a list this time. But I'll collect them then later make them into a list. Probably under this post

1 year ago

115 LB

View attached image.
1 year ago

Sorry 😱😱😱😱😱 Idk how I missed it for entire week

1 year ago

Thx! And hope it helped you ranked up to top 3

1 year ago

nope, ranked 176 for now :)
check the message above, please (115 LB)

View attached image.
1 year ago*

Ahh well... it's hard to get top =(

Ahh thx, somehow missed that 😱

1 year ago

Friend Boost
FRIEND_qnkeCHY
FRIENDS-oAo8F91

1 year ago

Seems like they finally fixed it.

View attached image.
1 year ago

FRIENDS-oAo8F91 expired

1 year ago

First one worked!

1 year ago

Deleted

1 year ago

expired

1 year ago

expired/ code not found

1 year ago

No worky

1 year ago

Friend boost: FRIEND_ANCdBIU

1 year ago

Success

1 year ago

works

1 year ago

Success

1 year ago

Friend boost: FRIEND_BdlglX6

1 year ago

Success

1 year ago

works

1 year ago

Success

1 year ago

Done

1 year ago

Friend boost: FRIEND_YnfkbuJ

1 year ago

thanks it works

1 year ago

Success

1 year ago

added

1 year ago

Friend boost: FRIEND_wfoOB4h

1 year ago

Worked!

1 year ago

Success

1 year ago

Guys how did you get that Friend boost code?

1 year ago

it drops like a regular card in a diamond jackpot packs.

1 year ago

you need to watch ads on mobile for Diamond Jackpot discovery pack then it'll drop a friend boost code, once you get that you will be able reveal that code and send it

1 year ago

Thanks guys, but i have like two months no ads available.

1 year ago

Friend Boost: FRIEND_dWYlLIN

1 year ago

Success

1 year ago

Friend Boost: FRIEND_P6T2kXQ

1 year ago

Success

1 year ago

Friend Boost: FRIEND_4qwnKeu

1 year ago

Success

1 year ago

Friend Boost: FRIEND_t0mLWGL

1 year ago

Success

1 year ago

Friend boost: FRIEND_ag2voSi

1 year ago

Success

1 year ago

Friend boost : FRIEND_ynvQkh2

1 year ago

Success

1 year ago

okay

1 year ago

isnt time to make a new thread for this ? last page not showing and have to edit the link to reach it

1 year ago

Just click the link on top or use ESGST.

1 year ago

got it, thank you

1 year ago

Friend Boost: FRIEND_jToDlKm

1 year ago

boosted

1 year ago

boosted