September 2024 Humble Choice

Previous bundle: August 2024 Humble Choice
View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg
Next bundle: [October 2024 Humble Choice]()

📅 Important dates

• 💳 September 24th 2024: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 October 1st 2024: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy

Stranded: Alien Dawn

• expanded SEA with Japan, Korea, Afghanistan + Oceania: {sub/863464} - can be redeemed only in AF GU MH PH AS HK FM AU IN MN SG BD ID NP SB BT KR NZ LK BN LA MP TH KH MO PK TW CK MY PW VU FJ PG VN CN JP (confirmed)
  • CN: {sub/863466}
  • IN: {sub/863461}
  • LATAM including Central America: {sub/863465} (sub not indexed) can be redeemed only in AG AR BB BM BO BR BS BZ CL CO CR CU DM DO EC FK GD GF GS GT GY HN HT JM KN LC MX NI PA PE PR PY SR SV UY VC VE (confirmed)
  • RU/CIS: {sub/863463} can be redeemed only in AM AZ BY GE KZ KG MD RU TJ TM UZ UA
  • Middle East with Turkey and Israel: {sub/863462} (confirmed) can be redeemed only in AE BH EG IL IQ JO KW LB OM PS QA SA TR YE
  • Everyone else: {sub/832551} can be redeemed worldwide (confirmed)

SpongeBob SquarePants: The Cosmic Shake

Everyone receives WW keys for:
https://steamdb.info/sub/395020, Coral Island
https://steamdb.info/sub/840026, Lost Eidolons - (WW)
https://steamdb.info/sub/629702, Astrea: Six-Sided Oracles
https://steamdb.info/sub/532820, InfraSpace
https://steamdb.info/sub/942257, You Suck at Parking (WW)

🔑 Full list of subs (EU)

🔗 Gift link notifications (US)
🔗 Gift link notifications (EU)

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

🌟 2024-09-13: IGN Rewards: Septembers Treat: Humble Choice for $9 (Ended)

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy 94% of 26678 🏆 9.00 CV app/1088850 W D✅ 0 $59.99
Stranded: Alien Dawn 85% of 7262 🏆 5.25 CV app/1324130 W D✅ 0 $34.99
Coral Island 88% of 13541 - 🏆 4.50 CV app/1158160 W D✅ 0 $29.99
SpongeBob SquarePants: The Cosmic Shake 92% of 1820 🏆 6.00 CV app/1282150 W D✅ 0 $39.99
Lost Eidolons 72% of 1299 - 🏆 5.25 CV app/1580520 W D✅ 0 $34.99
Astrea: Six-Sided Oracles 92% of 2565 🏆 3.75 CV app/1755830 W D🟡 1 $24.99
InfraSpace 82% of 1285 - 🏆 3.75 CV app/1511460 W M D🟡 0 $24.99
You Suck at Parking® - Complete Edition 88% of 229 - 🏆 3.00 CV app/837880 W 3 $19.99
  • Includes Rue Valley - Alpha Playtest (redeemable on Epic Games Store) - will be only be available to play from September 3rd, 2024 10am PST to September 30th, 2024 11:59pm PST

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that month’s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 €9.99 £8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ¥79 699₽
Per year $129 €109 £98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ¥850 7,459₽

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles.

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

2 weeks ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

On a scale from 'I’ll pass' to 'I’d marry it,' how do you feel about this bundle?

View Results
[Very happy] This is easily the most Epic selection in a while. Titles like Guardians Of The Galaxy and Stranded: Alien Dawn make this bundle truly Marvel-ous.
[Sorta satisfied] It’s a pretty good lineup and also great timing to bundle Coral Island. I was just considering buying it during the next sale(s).
[Unsure] Just like pretty much any other month, I'm on the fence here too. None of the games stands out to me, but the whole thing isn’t too ‘meh’ either.
[Pausing] One more vote for the skippers club from me. I'm afraid Humble Suck At Bundling exactly what I want when I want it.
[Disappointed] I only just bought Guardians Of The Galaxy when it was 80% off, and now it's bundled? Sadface.
[Coupontato] Time to consult a Six-Sided Oracle to see if we'll get a particularly cheap price this month.

Coral Island's wishlisted, but the only other things I'd somewhat consider playing in this are Stranded and Lost Eidolons so... pause.

2 weeks ago

I'm happy to finally get Guardians of the Galaxy!

2 weeks ago

+1

2 weeks ago

5WL, rest look great, amazing month :)

2 weeks ago

This must have been designed for me. Everything looks good! Most rated in the 80s and 90s. This is a really solid bundle.

2 weeks ago

So we got Guardians of the Galaxy instead of Suicide Squad.

View attached image.
2 weeks ago

Well there are 4 months remaining on the no-skip "deal" so I'd definitely expect it soon

2 weeks ago

For me this is not a very good line up of games.
Still worth the price to get though.

2 weeks ago

What an amazing bundle... if I did not own Guardians of the Galaxy!
Even then, it would have been OK if there were no stupid and frankly, annoying, region locks!

2 weeks ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 weeks ago.

2 weeks ago

Guardians of the Galaxy was on my wishlist, but the recent sale didn't bring it down enough for me to buy, so I'm quite happy to get it with this bundle.

2 weeks ago

huge one, HumbleBundle!

such a posh Choice, only things im not that convinced are coral and spongebob, mite give away

2 weeks ago

But you can date a princess in Coral!

2 weeks ago

have just tried my best, again: can't even stand trailer for more than 20 secs... :D

but you can date her, if you want (i will give the key to Oppen, that then will send you)

...deal?

2 weeks ago

Worst choice/monthly of all time

2 weeks ago

Instant purchase for me! Not everything is to my taste, but a great selection.

2 weeks ago

i got the 6mounths 8$ deal and i wanted to know if i skip this one will i lose a month ?

2 weeks ago

You can not skip a month in this deal or you will lose remaining discounted months.

2 weeks ago

thanks for the info ;) that sucks tho :/

2 weeks ago

Thanks for yet another thread Lilly!

2 weeks ago

YOOOOOO!!! Serbia in EU? Nice

2 weeks ago

Haha. Seems they forced the UK back into the EU too. 😁

2 weeks ago

Good enough for $8 USD.

Headliner being free from Epic is a bummer though.

2 weeks ago

Paused again, also not sure what it says about me, that all of these games were hidden for me already here on SG... 😬

2 weeks ago

Finally, a decent bundle.

2 weeks ago

This bundle seems to polarize people, a true hit or miss. For me personally it's a total miss. Only game I'm interested in was free on Epic. Rest looks pretty much super boring to me, with a teenie slight exception of interest in Astrea.

2 weeks ago

Mix of games "I wanted" and "my GF wanted" + coupon for me is good bundle

2 weeks ago

Very decent bundle. GotG being free on Epic doesn't mean it's worth nothing. It's a very good headliner. Overall, I'm OK with this month's selection. Bought it.

2 weeks ago

Easy pass.

2 weeks ago

Last time it was a repeat of their Gotham Knights bundle. Now, its a repeat of Epic freebie. WTF are you doing??? Should have known they would pull this crap with the 6 month unskippable deal. Humble is heading down the wrong path and ts not looking good folks.

2 weeks ago

Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy - Does not activate in Russia. It seems the key is only for CIS.

2 weeks ago

only interested in Coral Island this time... so i may try to win it in a giveaway instead. glad for everyone excited about all the games!

2 weeks ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.