EDIT:

Well, the train is over and all keys have been delivered! I hope that everyone had a fun time riding the train!

If you have an issue with a key, just reach out to me on the GA thread. If we have to get fancy, I'll friend you on Steam and we'll chat live there (or we can use Discord - your pick).

Cheers!

Original post:

Sooooo, I was looking at some SG stuff the other day, and realized that I'd passed the 10K GAs mark...well, a while back. But then I looked and saw that I did absolutely nothing to commemorate the event at the time. Hey, a lot of my personal idols around here have given a lot more than that...but still, I feel like it's a milestone worthy of celebrating, and what better way to do that than give away more games!?!

I have some event stuff half built, but currently don't have time to finish it (youngest headed off to college in another week and all sorts of things like that). But, I figured that I could handle putting together a train, just to give a nod to passing a goal I'd set for myself quite some time ago. So here we are!

Anyway, the train runs through the 16th of August. There's a standard SGTools entry (should just be filtering those with multiple or unregistered wins), and the minimum bar is level 2 (to give broad access but hopefully filter out most of the bots). If you think it's filtering you for some other reason, let me know and we'll get it figured out.

There are 53 cars in the train. Most of the games are bundle games, many of which have been given before, but they're mostly decent quality. There are two unbundled games at the very end, one of which I haven't seen given before. So, hopefully everyone will find at least something in which they're interested.

Ok, that's it! Click below to pass the SGTools check and ride the C'est 10K Train!

πŸš„πŸšƒπŸšƒπŸšƒπŸšƒπŸšƒ

10 months ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

It's been a while since I've been able to host any events or anything. Do you forgive me?

View Results
Captain, oh my Captain! I remain steadfast in my deepest belief in your return to fun things! I question nothing -- huzzah!!
It's cool. I know that you have a life and sometimes other stuff has to take precedence. Still it'd be nice if you'd pick up the phone and call once in a while or something. Maybe we can hang out next weekend or something?
Why hast thou forsaken me? I remain bitter to the depths of my tiny, Grinch-like heart. Never forgive, never forget. But I'm still going to, you know, enter for free stuff because I only have issues with other people's hypocrisy, not my own.
I'll forgive anyone who'll rub me down with cheesy potatoes.

Thanks, congrats!

10 months ago

You're also almost level 11, congrats

😎

10 months ago

Gratz!! Have a bump :)

10 months ago

Congrats. Bump

10 months ago

Congrats! BUMP

10 months ago

I would say, "Congratulations", but "Thank you!" seems so much more appropriate!

10 months ago

Congrats and thanks for the train!

10 months ago

Welcome to the 10K club mate. Another great thread!. Keep up the good work :D

10 months ago

Profile pic checks out.
Congratulations and thanks for the ride! :)

10 months ago

THanks.
bump.

10 months ago

Congrats on the impressive milestone and thanks for all the GAs! That was the longest train I’ve seen so far, except for those slowly expanding trains that run all year long. :)

10 months ago

Oh, I've done a couple over 100. That's how we got here. :D :D :D

But thanks a bunch for the well wishes! There'll be more to come soon, if I can get my life a bit more organized over the next few weeks. :)

10 months ago

Best wishes to your upcoming irl plans as well <3

10 months ago

10k bump!

View attached image.
10 months ago

congrats! that's a giant milestone! thanks for the awesome ride :)

10 months ago

bump

10 months ago

Congratulations, also on having your youngest start college :D

10 months ago

Bumpy!
Congratulations on that milestone!
Thanks

10 months ago