June 2024 Humble Choice

Previous bundle: May 2024 Humble Choice
View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg
Next bundle: [July 2024 Humble Choice]()

📅 Important dates

• 💳 June 25th 2024: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 July 2nd 2024: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Knights of Honor II: Sovereign

LEGO® 2K Drive Awesome Edition

Miasma Chronicles

Stray Gods: The Roleplaying Musical

Empyrion - Galactic Survival

The rest of the games are region-free for everyone:
Risk of Rain 2: {sub/172271}
Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector: {sub/451928/}
A Guidebook of Babel: {sub/516858}

🔑 Full list of subs (EU)
🔑 Full list of subs (RU/CIS)
🔑 Full list of subs (SEA: Thailand) = Full list of subs (SEA: Indonesia)
🔑 Full list of subs (LATAM)

🔗 Gift link notification (EU)
🔗 Gift link notification (ROW: US)
🔗 Gift link notification (Japan)
🔗 Gift link notification (RU/CIS)

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

🌟 2024-06-18: $6 / month coupons available

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Risk of Rain 2 96% of 183927 🏆 3.75 CV app/632360 W D✅ 0 $24.99
Knights of Honor II: Sovereign 76% of 3697 🏆 6.75 CV app/736820 W D🟡 0 $44.99
LEGO® 2K Drive Awesome Edition No user reviews - - 10.50 CV sub/841610 0 $69.99
Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector 89% of 3629 🏆 6.00 CV app/1295500 W D✅ 1 $39.99
Miasma Chronicles 79% of 1299 - 🏆 7.50 CV app/1649010 W D🟡 0 $49.99
Stray Gods: The Roleplaying Musical 94% of 1780 - 🏆 4.50 CV app/1920780 W D✅ 0 $29.99
A Guidebook Of Babel 97% of 558 🏆 2.25 CV app/1467920 W M D🟡 0 $14.99
Empyrion - Galactic Survival 79% of 27322 - - 3.00 CV app/383120 W D🟡 2 $19.99

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that month’s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 €9.99 £8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ¥79 699₽
Per year $129 €109 £98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ¥850 7,459₽

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles.

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

3 weeks ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Did IGN manage to reduce your wishlist by a few titles with this Choice of games?

View Results
[Very happy] My Galactic Battlesector is more than ready for a copy of Risk Of Rain 2.
[Sorta satisfied] Note to self: don’t rush with your store purchases, they’ll eventually get bundled. Luckily enough, there are still some Stray titles here that I don’t own yet.
[Unsure] I’m quite tempted to claim this month’s bundle. But should I really do that, or camp bundle splits / lurk for giveaways / trade for the ones I’m interested in? I wish there was a Guidebook to important life decisions…
[Disappointed] One month more ‘meh’ than the next…
[Offended] These games might all have really high prices, but their Miasma absolutely ain’t up my alley!
[Couponprayer] Dear deities, humble be your bundles, …etc etc…, and lead us not into undiscounted purchases, but shower us in coupons, for yours is the power to save us from paying the whole $12 ever again.

No, thanks. Skip.

3 weeks ago

LEGO? Count me in. I was really looking forwards to this game before it released, but the monetization killed all interest.

3 weeks ago

Honestly I was kinda disappointed with it. I played the free weekend and uninstalled it before the event was over.
The monetization is everywhere. It might be worth it in a bundle though but not at full price.

3 weeks ago

Thank you for the chart and info, as always!

As to the contents of this bundle, I let out a nearly audible "meh" under my breath.

3 weeks ago*

Amazing value as always, 2 on WL (Stray Gods and RoR2), only owned Battlesector. Other games looks intresting enough.
Seriously not even 2 $/game and these are quality ones... i don't get the haters.

3 weeks ago

Hate is a strong word. And it's only 2 bucks per game if you're interested in everything, which obviously not everyone is.

3 weeks ago

Hate is a strong word, "haters" maybe not so much.
If You look at the votes, more than 50% of them people are disappointed in this.
Also, that 12$ is historical low price for 4 games in the bundle, even if you care about 1, it's already a good deal. I just cannot imagine, how could HB satisfy them cryboyz (no offense).

3 weeks ago

Ok but people have a right to be disappointed in a game selection without being qualified as "haters".
I'd get it if the thread was filled with people ranting in all caps for 8 paragraphs about "Humble did it again!" but this is not the case.
It's simply a case of you liking the game selection and other people thinking it's not worth the price or the wait.
But I'm talking ofc of people who want to gasp play games and not just add them to their library to idle for cards or to have a big library.

I just cannot imagine, how could HB satisfy them cryboyz (no offense).

I'm not offended because I am not a cryboy. But for me, a good start would be some variety in the selection instead of the same genres again and again, and rebundles and disappointing games with mixed reviews. That would go a long way.
And again, it's all fine with me. I just won't be buying this bundle. No hate. Just meh.

3 weeks ago*

But for me, a good start would be some variety in the selection

Hey, no roguelike this month!

.... what if they left... but they will soon be back. And in greater numbers.

3 weeks ago

Risk of Rain 2? :P

3 weeks ago

Fair, I had the "usual" 2D ones in mind ^^

3 weeks ago

Well there's RoR2. Close enough

3 weeks ago

Yeah, true. Had a 2D in my mind, even though I like the genre I feel like they just grow out of any dank corner like mushroom :D

3 weeks ago

Heh I like it too but just like farming sims, they can be a tad repetitive when the devs are not really trying to do anything new in the genre so I get the frustration.

3 weeks ago

It's a bit alarming recently that I like seeing many games. I like that they exist, that they look fun - but I don't really want to play them, because I already have 5-10-15 of a similar. Farming Sim is a great example, I like them but I just can't play multiple games with such low impact and "challenge" that I don't go into brainmelt territory. It's like constant post-dinner brainfog, lol

3 weeks ago

Heh with farming sims, I tend to use them as a palate cleanser when I've played a few high energy games.
Not something I would do with roguelike games lol

3 weeks ago

I see no GTA 6 or Skyrim 2

Checkmate, atheists

3 weeks ago

Really happy with this month, awesome selection of games.

3 weeks ago

Lego 2K drive and Empyrion are on my wishlist, but more importantly Guidebook of Babel and Miasma Chonicles look interesting to me. Maybe Stray Gods could entertain me too. So I might actually buy this month even without a coupon.

3 weeks ago

don't, 2K drive=microtransactions and Empyrion=Funcom

3 weeks ago

Back to filling the line up with turn based strategy games for them. Back to skipping choice for me.

3 weeks ago

Risk of Rain 2 is pretty nice... but I already have it. (Wish they included the DLC tho, which during sales goes for about the same price as the base game.)

Knights of Honor 2 really interests me, one of those games where I loved the first one and was really disappointed they are not doing a 2nd one... until they did!

3 weeks ago

Yeah if they include the complete edition then I might consider to pick it..
The game was pretty damn popular, meaning at this point many people probably already own it hence why adding dlcs as part of the bundle would be a smart choice to complete their collection, but I guess it's too good to be true..

3 weeks ago

Easy skip

3 weeks ago

Five items on my wishlist, one I don't really care about, and two I already have (one of those being from another bundle so shrug): pretty great!

3 weeks ago

A Guidebook Of Babel seems amazing. And miasma chronicles despite the low positive reviews seems like a good game with excellent graphics. Risk of rain 2 for multiplayer is excellent but i am more focused in single player games.

3 weeks ago

The only interesting ones for me are Risk of Rain 2 and Battlesector, but I already own Risk of Rain 2 and ain't gonna spend this month for one game only so I guess I'll skip..

Also for people who plan to get it, imo Risk of Rain 2 alone is worth for the bundle itself, such a fun and addicting game..

3 weeks ago

Yikes...

· RoR2 - While beeing a good game, it doesn't even include the DLC, they are just offering a game from 4 years ago and nothing else.
· KoH: II - Looks like and interesting strategy game.
· Lego 2K Drive - Hell no, microtransaction hell.
· Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector - Base game only from 2021 with 80€ worth of DLC. 2nd strategy game of the bundle, this one Turn-Based.
· Miasma Chronicles - THIRD strategy game of the bundle, turn based again. At least this game is newer.
· Stray Gods - Self published, so easy to fill the quota. Didn't get too much attention when released. Just a narration style game.
· A guidebook of Babel - Cool artstyle, point an click and puzzles.
· Emipyrion - Bad reviews showing that it's going to worse.

3 weeks ago

(Technically Miasma Chronicles is a tactical game, as it focused only a few units/characters :P but I get you, sameish flavour)

3 weeks ago

For Stray Gods, there will be a new DLC soon (27 Jun, 2024). I assume it won't be free, and that's probably why the game is in this bundle (more potential buyers for the DLC).

3 weeks ago*

Makes lot of sense.

3 weeks ago

Risk of Rain 2 and Empyrion - Galactic Survival are nice but already have them.

3 weeks ago

Damn, this is a better moth for me. I redeem 6 out of 8 key for myself, lmao.
Here i the code for all key Japan
Risk of rain, batlesector and Guidebook have no region lock.

Knight of honor : is not available in AM, AR, AZ, BO, BR, BZ
Lego not available in AD, AE, AF, AL, AM, AO...
Miasma not available in; AL, AM, AR, BO...
Empyrion not available in: AG, AM, AR, AZ...

3 weeks ago

What a beautiful pause.

3 weeks ago

i think i only know one game and that is lego 2k drive -so pass

3 weeks ago

Do you only play games you know? RoR2 is pretty significant.

3 weeks ago

no of coarse not but the fact it has a 2 next to it thought of made me think you would enjoy it having played the first one which I have not

3 weeks ago

Tbf although the core gameplay of both games are still very similar, RoR 1 to RoR 2 are quite different each other to the point you don't need to play the first game to enjoy the 2nd, the story is basically nonexistent and won't matter anyway because the strong point of this game lays on the addicting gameplay..

For starter the first game has side-scrolling camera while the second game is in third person, the first game has pixelated graphic while the 2nd game is full 3D environment, that's why 2nd game was so massively popular compared to the prequel.

Also speaking from experience, I never played the first game myself and still having a blast with the 2nd game, that's why I can tell you this..

3 weeks ago

A Guidebook of Babel and Stray Gods were on my WL but I'm not interested in the other games at all so I'll gladly skip this one.

3 weeks ago

Well two wishlisted games for me that are definitely worth it, esp with this being like the last good bundle tbh.

3 weeks ago

Good selection.
2 on my WL, 3 OK and 3 owned.
= Buy

And yes, i love strategy games.

3 weeks ago

There's probably enough here that I will end up getting it. Headliners seem a bit weak though.
No interest in RoR2, and never heard of Knights of Honour 2, or the original for that matter.

3 weeks ago

View attached image.
3 weeks ago

Average looking bundle for me. I don't have any of the games. Glad they included one shooting game. I will probably get the bundle. I have the annual plan that i picked up on Black Friday for $99, so its $8.25 per month. At that price, this bundle is worth it for me.

3 weeks ago

tired of region locks, damn publishers

3 weeks ago

After careful consideration, I just got A Guidebook Of Babel from a split and called it a day.
It was the only one which I was positive I'd actually play.

3 weeks ago

Not sure if this is the right place to ask but, where do you find group buys?

3 weeks ago

Thanks!

3 weeks ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.