June 2024 Humble Choice

Previous bundle: May 2024 Humble Choice
View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg
Next bundle: July 2024 Humble Choice

📅 Important dates

• 💳 June 25th 2024: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 July 2nd 2024: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Knights of Honor II: Sovereign

LEGO® 2K Drive Awesome Edition

Miasma Chronicles

Stray Gods: The Roleplaying Musical

Empyrion - Galactic Survival

The rest of the games are region-free for everyone:
Risk of Rain 2: {sub/172271}
Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector: {sub/451928/}
A Guidebook of Babel: {sub/516858}

🔑 Full list of subs (EU)
🔑 Full list of subs (RU/CIS)
🔑 Full list of subs (SEA: Thailand) = Full list of subs (SEA: Indonesia)
🔑 Full list of subs (LATAM)

🔗 Gift link notification (EU)
🔗 Gift link notification (ROW: US)
🔗 Gift link notification (Japan)
🔗 Gift link notification (RU/CIS)

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

🌟 2024-06-18: $6 / month coupons available

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Risk of Rain 2 96% of 183927 🏆 3.75 CV app/632360 W D✅ 0 $24.99
Knights of Honor II: Sovereign 76% of 3697 🏆 6.75 CV app/736820 W D🟡 0 $44.99
LEGO® 2K Drive Awesome Edition No user reviews - - 10.50 CV sub/841610 0 $69.99
Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector 89% of 3629 🏆 6.00 CV app/1295500 W D✅ 1 $39.99
Miasma Chronicles 79% of 1299 - 🏆 7.50 CV app/1649010 W D🟡 0 $49.99
Stray Gods: The Roleplaying Musical 94% of 1780 - 🏆 4.50 CV app/1920780 W D✅ 0 $29.99
A Guidebook Of Babel 97% of 558 🏆 2.25 CV app/1467920 W M D🟡 0 $14.99
Empyrion - Galactic Survival 79% of 27322 - - 3.00 CV app/383120 W D🟡 2 $19.99

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that month’s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 €9.99 £8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ¥79 699₽
Per year $129 €109 £98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ¥850 7,459₽

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles.

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

4 months ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Did IGN manage to reduce your wishlist by a few titles with this Choice of games?

View Results
[Very happy] My Galactic Battlesector is more than ready for a copy of Risk Of Rain 2.
[Sorta satisfied] Note to self: don’t rush with your store purchases, they’ll eventually get bundled. Luckily enough, there are still some Stray titles here that I don’t own yet.
[Unsure] I’m quite tempted to claim this month’s bundle. But should I really do that, or camp bundle splits / lurk for giveaways / trade for the ones I’m interested in? I wish there was a Guidebook to important life decisions…
[Disappointed] One month more ‘meh’ than the next…
[Offended] These games might all have really high prices, but their Miasma absolutely ain’t up my alley!
[Couponprayer] Dear deities, humble be your bundles, …etc etc…, and lead us not into undiscounted purchases, but shower us in coupons, for yours is the power to save us from paying the whole $12 ever again.

(Sorry, I'm late)
Got info from indo friends, FULL LIST:

SEA, ID / INDONESIA

Risk of Rain 2 - https://steamdb.info/sub/172271/
Knights of Honor II – Sovereign (LATAM/RU/CN/IN/TR) - https://steamdb.info/sub/796034/ < REG-LOCK
LEGO® 2K Drive Awesome Edition (Asia) - https://steamdb.info/sub/865421/ < REG-LOCK
Warhammer 40,000: Battlesector - https://steamdb.info/sub/451928/
Miasma Chronicles - https://steamdb.info/sub/585985/
Stray Gods: The Roleplaying Musical (South East Asia) - https://steamdb.info/sub/914622/ < REG-LOCK
A Guidebook of Babel - https://steamdb.info/sub/516858/
Empyrion - Galactic Survival (64bit) - Retail (Asia) - https://steamdb.info/sub/954259/ < REG-LOCK

3 months ago*

do they still do they 50% discount at the end of the month (where there's virtually no time for their library, but you still get the month's games)? when do they do that? when's the latest to get this month's bundle?

3 months ago

got an email for 50% off about a week ago and purchased follow by canceled sub

3 months ago

The coupon they sent expires tomorrow, so it's very unlikely they'll send another one.

3 months ago

Hey Lilly, when you wrote "Everyone else: {sub/xxxx} - can be redeemed everywhere (confirmed)", did you meant that the key works anywhere else besides the other mentioned locked regions?

3 months ago

Nope, "can be redeemed everywhere" means a WW key, redeemable in all countries, including the ones that receive region locked keys.

3 months ago

Are there any more leaks? Fake leak a few months ago? It was fun to see 2-3 leaks, if not all, every month...

3 months ago*

no, the method being used got fixed so assume all leaks are completely fake.

3 months ago

okay. All right. Thank answer.

3 months ago

For July Choice, there's a leak being linked around the internet (for example on keylol), take it with a big grain of salt - it is not likely to be accurate, considering the changes they recently made to prevent future leaks.
As of this post, billbil-kun did not confirm this yet.

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
A Plague Tale: Requiem 91% of 12716 🏆 49.99 CV app/1182900 W D✅ 0 $49.99
Ghostrunner 2 84% of 4300 🏆 39.99 CV app/2144740 W D✅ 0 $39.99
Starship Troopers: Terran Command 88% of 7529 🏆 29.99 CV app/1202130 W D🟡 0 $29.99
Sticky Business 97% of 3634 - 🏆 9.99 CV app/2303350 W M D✅ 0 $9.99
Zoeti 80% of 72 🏆 3.00 CV app/1434540 W D✅ 2 $19.99
Figment 2: Creed Valley 94% of 471 🏆 24.99 CV app/1085220 W 0 $24.99
Heretic's Fork 86% of 2296 🏆 9.99 CV app/2181610 W D🟡 0 $9.99
HYPERVIOLENT 81% of 44 - - 14.99 CV app/1409200 W D🟡 0* $14.99

Need help understanding the chart symbols? Try checking the guide to bundle threads

Retail:

• $199.92
3 months ago

OMG I really hope this is real

3 months ago

I hope this got real.

3 months ago

Amazing. Cant wait for plague tale requiem. I hope it is real we will know in 2 days.

3 months ago

will wait for 6$ coupon or pass

3 months ago

Seems realistic. Requiem and ghostrunner 2 were given on playstation+ this year.

3 months ago

Sounds too good to be true IMO

3 months ago

would be a killer month if true!

3 months ago

I really want a plague requiem, I hope it's real

3 months ago

great biggest pass of the year so far for me another bunch of games I have never heard off and would never play

3 months ago

Why do you still think that "games I have never heard off" is a smart thing to write, considering how frequently you say that?

By now it just means that you know pretty much nothing about games and it says absolutely nothing about the games being good or bad.

3 months ago

ok maybe not but I will say the two games I have since seen I do know are follow ups to games I haven't played either

3 months ago

you don't have good taste.

3 months ago

maybe not

3 months ago

HYPERVIOLENT - Currently online 0, all time peak 24
Figment 2: Creed Valley - Currently online 5, all time peak 74
Zoeti - Currently online 4, all time peak 74
Sticky Business - Free pride update with rainbow stickers - Currently online 174.
Sounds like a fantastic games pack.

3 months ago

See I knew I wasn't the only one who thought this set wasn't filled with the most popular games

3 months ago

every choice is filled with these, so?
Most of the bundles are bought for 2 or 3 games. And Plague Tale Requiem is costly title in many countries (right now it is on sale and it costs the same as this whole bundle in my cheaper region), though it was game pass day 1 where i finished it, Ghostrunner 2 is good and very new. Those 2 alone make for amazing bundle by itself.
Starship troopers is probably a decent bonus too, if you are into this universe\this type of games.

3 months ago

Well I am not going to get excited for two sequels to games I haven't played - I hope if it is correct then people like yourself are happy but I gave my opinion and I am sorry if it isn't two thumbs up - the main game i'd like is maybe that sticker one but like I said I have no problem with others liking this bundle - just not for me

3 months ago

I can see the point of the "all time peak" thing with multiplayer games but really who cares with single player games?

3 months ago

It would be awesome if this was true. Several wishlisted and Zoeti being the only game that I already have. But it approaches too good to be true territory and I think Humble may be trolling us again. Hopefully I'm wrong and this is what we get.

3 months ago*

I'm hoping its different... its definitely good(arguably to good) but I still need to play the first ghostrunner and plague tale to see if I even want to activate the 2nd.

3 months ago

Oh i was entering this thread to post a leek, but that's a real surprise now there is a leak.

3 months ago

I got Heretic's Fork the other day for steam summer sale! If it makes it in i will return it and get the bundle... Or say f**k it and get the bundle anyways.

3 months ago

I don't trust HB related leaks anymore. If they are true though, then well done! If not - well, then not. 🤷 Either way: With a nice coupon I will take everything. :p

3 months ago

Not getting my hopes up but if this is real I'll buy it asap. Plague Tale: Requiem is one of the games I've been thinking of buying this sale so that alone would make the bundle worth it to me, anything else is a bonus.

3 months ago

Not as implausible as - in hindsight - the fake leak was, but Requiem and GR2 seem a bit much, together.

3 months ago

I got GR2 for like 9 dollars recently. It's dropping in price everywhere quick like.

Decent lineup, like 4/8 are good for me. Only overlap is GR2. However after the Returnal rug pull I don't believe any leak until it releases. billbil-kun won't endorse another choice leak until there is solid source. Could be next month or never again. If I was him I would verify leak for a month or two before I would post anything. Takes years to gain reputation and 10 minutes to destroy everything.

3 months ago*

Personally, I'd be interested in both Requiem and GR2, but to tell the truth I still haven't played their predecessors, so... Anyway, we'll see in a few hours!

3 months ago*

...aaand it was true.

3 months ago

I don't know if I would agree with "in hindsight", the Returnal leak tripped my suspicions on the leak since that would be the first Sony game (afaik) that has been bundled since Helldivers 1 in 2017. Helldivers 1 was never on the same footing as other Sony games. But I'm here patiently waiting so we'll see in less than a literal minute by the time i finish typing this up.

3 months ago

What I meant is that I more or less believed the leak at first because previous leaks were consistenlty right, but "in hindsight", for the reason you stated, Returnal was a red flag and Returnal + Valhalla was definitely too much. :)

3 months ago

Ah, makes sense. I don't pay attention to leaks so I didn't know how consistently right they were. That leak just made rounds outside of the normal leak places because it was a real good looking bundle.

3 months ago

That seems kinda unlikely, but if it is real, that is instant skip for me. Haven't enjoyed Plague tale and Ghostrunner, rest haven't impressed me on first look as somehing I would try.

3 months ago

Pretty decent bundle if true

3 months ago

Oh! You knew Keylol, which is the biggest forum discussing anythings related to Steam in China and Chinese Society. It is another good website for information sharing.

3 months ago

That would be perfect. Another skip and more money to put into games I actually want in the Summer sale.

3 months ago

Oh dang, right on the money.

3 months ago

A Plague Tale: Requiem I already played it with xbox game pass and it was fun.

3 months ago

any chance for coupon still?

3 months ago

They will never send a coupon after the autocharge...

3 months ago

They absolutely did it in the past, though it's way more common to have them before.
I don't think they'll send them this time though.

3 months ago

Crap, I didn't pay attention, the coupon ended on the 28th. Well, I guess I won't be buying this one. :D

3 months ago

My subscription unpaused itself - AGAIN. I still have the email from the 4th of June when I originally paused it. Is this something that happens regularly?

3 months ago

Things like this happen a lot. So you should always check before automatic payment.

3 months ago

I guess I should, but this is still wrong.

3 months ago

Never happened to me, so i dont know, but this sounds like an easy refund if you show proof to support (and haven't touched the games).

3 months ago

I have a yearly subscription and it looks like it's paused now, even though I (re-) did it after the autopayment date. I also can't get June's games, so I should be good.

3 months ago

Seems like I'm not the only one...
Do you get this error message in your Setting-Manage Plan too?

3 months ago

Nope, no errors there.

3 months ago

Submitted a ticket, will see what they say.

3 months ago

3 months ago

This joke never gets old.

3 months ago

that's a real leak !

3 months ago

angryupvote

3 months ago*

Yes! Just what I was looking for.

View attached image.
3 months ago

That's awesome !

View attached image.
3 months ago

This is kinda disappointing. The first and the last one look neat, but the others are so bundled already!

3 months ago

But I fear if you want to get the full experience of the first leek you probably would have to buy some add-ons or DLC.

3 months ago

So true alas...

3 months ago

Noooo I missed coupon for risk of rain, was waiting till after the 1st =(

3 months ago

The coupon tactic failed due to the great calendar shortage of '24.

3 months ago

The leak was true!

So it makes for an excellent bundle to me.

3 months ago

It is! For some reason is not a bundle I would instantly buy but it has great games

3 months ago

Leak confirmed! Awesome.

3 months ago

Noice !

3 months ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.