Lootboy may close down! Might be a good time to spend your diamonds and empty your inventory...

For the newest codes and special deals check out the latest comments! ✺◟( • ω • )◞✺

- Link to last page -

Additional hints:

• You can redeem the codes here: https://www.lootboy.de/redeemCode (If you have trouble redeeming the codes, try disabling adblock or try again later) (Link to main site: https://www.lootboy.de/)
  • Diamonds can be used to purchase the premium lootpacks in the diamond section
  • The names of the lootpacks only describe the exclusive loot for that pack! In most cases you just get something from the general pool for all packs, wich contains Origin/Uplay/GOG/Steam/whatever games. So even if you get the "Supreme Steam" pack, you may not get a steam game!
  • You now get a special golden lootpack after every tenth premium lootpack you open.
  • You can scrap cards that you don't want for 100 coins each (after you revealed the code it's only 10 coins)
  • You get 350 coins for reading the comics (new one each friday)
  • The 2000 coins Lootpacks are mostly useless trash
  • If you get a duplicate key or have some other problem, try contacting their support :) - Here or write a mail to: support@lootboy.de/support@lootboy.com
  • The iOS/Amazon version of the app doesn't have all the stuff, there are no offers on the bonus wall and the redeem-code button is missing.
  • You can purchase packs with amazon coins (more info here)
  • You can find a list of some games that people got here

Group:

It seems Lootboy has gotten a lot better when it comes to duplicated keys, but if you still have doubts about a key, you can use the group below for those giveaways :)
Unfortunately it happens far too often that Lootboy is handing out duplicate keys, so a lot of people feel uncomfortable with creating public giveaways with the games from Lootboy. So I just created a little group with some rules to make it less risky for the generous givers.
I hope this helps :)

Steam Group Link
SG Group Link

A huge thanks to all the people who are posting new codes here or answer questions from other users! ٩(◕‿◕)۶

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

25x Supreme Steam => 10$ Steam GC (my first GC from LootBoy, worked fine), Anna's Quest, 10 Second Ninja X, Syberia 2, Embr, 2x Bionic Commando, Fated Souls 3, Crowalt: Traces of the Lost Colony, Enclave, Peaky Blinders: Mastermind, Smart Factory Tycoon, 1954 Alcatraz, Legends of Eisenwald, Star Vikings Forever, Treasure Hunter Simulator, A New Beginning, Fury Unleashed, Oh...Sir!! The Insult Simulator, Dust to the End, Going Under, Iron Sky: Invasion, Röki, Manual Samuel, The Whispered World Special Edition (GOG)

1 year ago*

Congratulations!

1 year ago

Congrats!

1 year ago

Supreme Steam gave me "itch.io Code for the PC game Airport Madness 3D" :(
nice scam

50 Supreme Steam:

$20 for Steam buy for Cheat Chip.

I used Steam games:
Broken Age
Battle vs Chess
Space Pilgrim Academy: Year 3
Oh My Gore!
Warpips
Mini Thief
Just Ignore Them

Games I already have (I'll giveaway off later):
The Suicide of Rachel Foster
Theatre of War 2: Kursk 1943
Anna's Quest
Red Bow
Edna & Harvey: Harveys new Eyes
TransRoad: USA
Fantasy Blacksmith
Theatre of War 2: Africa 1943
Aarklash: Legacy
A New Beginning - Final Cut
Nuclear Dawn x2
The Franz Kafka Videogame
Planets under Attack
Sorry, James
Shadowrun Returns Deluxe
Bomber Crew
Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition
Battle vs Chess
Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?!
Deponia
Cultures - 8th Wonder of the World
Regions of Ruin
Snake Pass
The Night of the Rabbit
Enclave

Keys for GOG:
Deponia x2
The Whispered World Special Edition

Invalid keys and other problems:
Airport Madness 3D - itch.io Code

Error - Could not find a reward of the requested type!:
Make War
Aegis Defenders
Star Vikings Forever
MotoGP 15
Blazing Chrome

Invalid Steam keys:
Fated Souls 3
Two Worlds II HD - Call of the Tenebrae
Earth 2160
You... and who else?
Narvas
Scheming Through The Zombie Apocalypse: The Beginning
Oh My Gore!
Earth 2150 Trilogy

Of the 50 games I found 14 that have problems. Here I don't even know how best to appeal to support, if I write about 14 games in one letter...

1 year ago*

Sorry to hear that... seems like sometimes they had issues and sometimes working fine for others...

1 year ago

Opened 75 Supreme Steam packs and bought 5x $5 Steam Cards from the black market which none worked... At least all the games activated fine.

Hope supports don't think i'm trying to scam them with all 5 cards not working, probably because of the wrong currency.

1 year ago

1 year ago

That was the link i used.

1 year ago

I don't know what you mean by another currency, but I had these codes activated in my national currency at the exchange rate.

1 year ago

I mean my currency is BRL if they give me USD or EUR cards it won't work. Last year I got an NT$ card and it worked fine back then, so they probably gave me cards not supported over here as I doubt I would get 5 duplicated cards in a row.

1 year ago

If your currency is BRL and the wallet card is USD or EUR then in theory it should work though. But yeah this is weird.

1 year ago

my $50 wallet code also showed error. support team asked me to wait till they can find a code applicable for me.

1 year ago

same happened to me... i think wallet codes are region locked. wrote to support yesterday, yet to hear from them.

1 year ago

Opened some SS packs to have enough cheat chips to get a $5 wallet code from their black market... which activated just fine so yay. ^^ I exchanged most of the games for diamonds but kept some, such as Ship Simulator Extremes. And now that I've taken a closer look at the game, I kinda regret not trading it for dias. XD Ah well... if anyone's interested: IVPQ7-G0I??-D8??A

?? : _rand _heft Auto: Vice City
?? : 80 - 2

1 year ago

Hey may I ask you how you exchanged games for dias?
Tried to scrap a game from the inventory but gives coins, and when I open the pack I can only drag everything in my inventory
Sorry to bother you, I'm new to LB 😅

1 year ago*

I think that's only possible at mobile app while buying.

1 year ago

Yes, true, only in the mobile app and only within five minutes of opening the packs. Unfortunately, I didn't know that and now half my inventory is the games I don't want :)

1 year ago

No worries, I'd be happy to help... actually, it's what Hawkeye said.
You need to open premium packs using the LootBoy app for that. When the game is revealed, you get the option to trade it for a random amount of diamonds. (from my experience, it's usually 20-something, the more I got was 32)

1 year ago

Thanks for the answer!
Forgot to tell I use LB on my phone, and never had this option.
I just discovered that the app enable the "simplified animations" option by default, which changes the animation when opening a pack and prevents you from exchanging games for dias :\
Now that I've turned it off I can do it 🎊

1 year ago

simplified animations" option by default, which changes the animation when opening a pack and prevents you from exchanging games for dias

greasy
You have recipe for fixing that?
Im NA and its an empty box.

1 year ago

To disable the simplified animations go in the menu then user details
You'll find it at the end of the page above the save button

1 year ago

ninjaed or duped

1 year ago

Thanks for letting me know. :)

1 year ago

So i've been frustrating myself trying to figure just how exactly to buy packs with amazon coins. I have 500 ACoins that have been sitting there forever and i figured i can try something with them but I JUST. CAN'T. SEEM. TO. FIND. THE. DAMN. PURCHASE. OPTION!!!
I have both lootboy and amazon appstore installed and i'm not seeing any option linking the apps together. Anyone got a step-by-step list or pics that would help guide me a bit?

1 year ago

Sorry I have no idea about how to use that, but from search it seems like you need to download & install LootBoy from Amazon AppStore and not from the Google PlayStore one, then it should let you use their coins for it?

Source #1
Source #2

1 year ago

so after uninstalling the lootboy app i can't find it in the amazon appstore. Even clicking a link fro google search gets me nothing. Is the app region restricted there for some reason? I'm from the Caribbean btw... at this point imma try hunting for a loose apk ... unless some1 here willing to upload theirs....

1 year ago

I'm not sure if it's supposed to be WorldWide or LootBoy refers to other thing when they're answering that person.

But I asked Uncle Google about it, somehow search results are there but can't find it.
Maybe country restriction or the App has been removed...

Either way hope someone who uses Amazon App with LootBoy could assist you in that case.

1 year ago

Hi, it was me that originally posted about the Amazon coins option but that was 4 years ago. You would have had to download the Lootboy app via Amazon app store, but it seems like it's been removed from there.

1 year ago

do you happen to still have the app installed by chance?

1 year ago

Sorry, I don't.

1 year ago

🎫 LootTicket Special Only Cost Reward
April Monthly Action LootPack     🔻LootBoy.DE       🔻LootBoy.COM                        1 🎫 LootTicket 🔸2 🎫 LootTickets                    🔸30 💎 3,000 🪙                    🔸1 Random Card

Just an extra April Monthly Edition LootPack

• Star Wars Jedi: Survivor - $69,99
  • Minecraft Legends - $39,99
  • Meet Your Maker - $29,99

💠【Megumin's LootBoy Info 🪄】

View attached image.
1 year ago*

Valid codes:

Code Reward
super8 8💎 1000 🪙
ROCKMAN 1000 🪙 (comic)
exil03 Community Lootpack 🧧
fray Community Lootpack 🧧
flickzy Community Lootpack 🧧
berki or BERKI or Berki Community Lootpack 🧧
Discord500 500🪙
Welcome500 500🪙
welcomeGG 5💎 2000🪙 (for new accounts)
1 year ago*

Thanks

1 year ago

thanks you sire all worked fine.

1 year ago

Hijoe7 expiried

1 year ago

Thank you! Code was removed

1 year ago

star8 expired

1 year ago

Thanks! Removed

1 year ago

mexico-mode expired

1 year ago

Thank you! Code was removed

1 year ago

SS pack : Yoku's Island Express
pretty good.

1 year ago

Pirates of Black Cove Gold FB9TB-FCQKB-WV?M0 (rotate infinity symbol)

1 year ago*

thank you very much for the key

1 year ago

Already have it, hope someone who doesn't have it gets it.

Btw happy 🍰day!

1 year ago

Thanks!

1 year ago

You're welcome!

1 year ago

Got pop-up message in the app: Guaranteed Cheat Chips with EVERY Bundle Purchase!
Is this something new, or did I just receive the message later than anyone else? it's been a long time that when you buy bundles you get a bonus cheat chips pack?

1 year ago

Delayed message, I got it a few hours ago despite the fact that I'm pretty sure the promotion has ended already.

1 year ago

Friend boost anyone? FRIENDS-3pn19BZ

1 year ago

April Pack: Unformed

1 year ago

quick question, can coins be used for anything except the coin packs? wanna know if to hoard or just splurge them all on lootboy packs

1 year ago

Depends if you want to use their 🎟️ Season Ticket (Subscription) or if you prefer to wait some event that exchanges 🪙➡️💎.

Situation      Benefit Cost During
🎟️ Season Ticket Interesting Games (Sometimes) 10,000 - 100,000 🪙 Each week
Limited time 🪙➡️💎 Event        🔸Panic Package        🔸Lost Hearts                 Wish to get more 💎 for 🪙.                 All 🪙 you want to spend.                 Randomly, usually 2-3 days
1 year ago*

well i dont have the dosh for subs so the season ticket is out. So the LTE randomly appear? guess i'll save up for that then and only buy lootboy packs every time i get 100K coins or something.

1 year ago

Yep, sometimes they follow some kind of routine, like near some big holidays, or something big is happening irl.
Last few days was the Panic Package event.

Either way you could check here from time to time. People always announce when there's something new or something to do.
And just saying, there's probably people having more than Millions of 🪙 but still hasn't spent them all yet. 😅

1 year ago

yeh seems pretty easy to get coins. i bought 10 lootboy packs on a lark and I made the coins back in less than 24 hrs (they REALLY need to implement some form of bulk opening, doing 1 at a time is hella tedious)

1 year ago

Ahh yep, from time to time 🪙 will just pile up until a point you don't bother about it anymore.
And agree with that, they need to add a mass open function or idk... like some people mentioned using autoclicker to open all for them.

View attached image.
1 year ago

How to get diamonds?

1 year ago

There are some ways to acquire 💎 Diamonds

🔻Daily 💎|Exploration Quests LootBoy.DE - LootBoy.COM
  (AdBlockers might block it and depends on region)

🔻Daily 🪙💎 (📱Mobile only - Watch 📢 Ads)
 🔸Daily Task
 🔸Video Victory LootPack (5 Packs/day)|100% 🪙 - Random 0-10 💎
 🔸Free Diamonds LootPack (5 Packs/day)|Random 1/3/5/10/20 💎

🔻Weekly 🪙💎|Daily Boost (Daily check-in)
 🔸Day 1 - 150 🪙
 🔸Day 2 - 2 💎
 🔸Day 3 - 300 🪙
 🔸Day 4 - 4 💎 (Could be replaced with Sticker LootPack)
 🔸Day 5 - 600 🪙
 🔸Day 6 - 1200 🪙
 🔸Day 7 - 10 💎 (Could be replaced with Sticker LootPack)

🔻Random 🪙💎/LootPack|LootBoy Codes (The main reason why everyone's here)
 🔸Check @InSpec post for current Valid codes

1 year ago*

Daily, Daily Task mobile video awards 1-3d?
Daily, Daily Boost 1ds for mobile video in the daily boost section (unlocks after watchin coin ads)

1 year ago

Daily Boost is the one that has Weekly Route check-in thing.
And Daily Tasks is the one that you need to watch 📢 Ads for 🪙 then it'll unlock the ones for 💎.

But yep, thx for mentioning it, forgot the 🪙💎 LootPacks that may award 💎.

View attached image.
View attached image.
1 year ago

ok once again feeling like an idiot, where exactly do you upload screenshots for the Diamond Quest? I'm seeing no reference anywhere in the cards I got the quest from. All i get is:

Follow the link to Hero Wars and register a new account with Hero Wars.
Play until you reach level 5.
Change your ingame-name to your LootBoy-username.
Upload a screenshot of your profile!

No links or anything to show where the submission needs to be done.

EDIT: Ok ...wow ... well this is kinda dumb.... apparently the submission form doesn't show for me on my desktop, only on my phone.... for a Quest that says it can only be done on PC it's a bit dumb...

1 year ago*

Yeah, lootboy is dumb in that way.

1 year ago

disable adblock, clear cookies, accept all cookies

1 year ago

nope, still doesn't show. ended up having to send the screenshot to my phone and submitting there. Waiting to see how long it takes for confirmation....

1 year ago

• ⛔ Country Restricted.
  • 💵 Real Money Required
  • 20 💎 per Credits of Choice LootPack

Avoid it if you don't want to spend money.

View attached image.
1 year ago*

Not available in web in Bosnia but is available in app altough you can't buy it.

1 year ago

Thx for checking, sorry once I found out it's real money only I didn't check for all countries anymore... (Not sure if anyone here is willing to spend real money for it)

1 year ago

I have some spare I'm willing to spend when they offer bonus diamonds. Because diamonds I need.

1 year ago

Ohh got it, hope you get a way to buy them.
Currently known working on:

【P.S.】

• Hope you win the Sticker Collection, have seen you on both Top 1 or Top 2!
1 year ago

I've bought 5 CS:GO packs instead and surprise, no M9 Doppler inside them. :)
Thank you for your hope but I hope too I don't miss submitting collection before deadline. And if someone wonder, sticker collections like football teams, wizard and eggventure pay-to-win because you need to have high amount of diamonds in reserve to buy 5 packs each day in addition to watching ads in app. Previously I would spend those diamodns on big shot pack but I've decided to take some risk this time. Hopefully I won't regret it.

1 year ago

🥹Same old LootBoy we used to know. Never disappoints... =')

You're welcome, just in case I'll post some hours before the dead line so if you happen to read it, you might submit it in time. (Sadly SG doesn't have ping name option, or does it?)
Just wondering if you got too lucky to get high ratings cards or you opened too many of them, but I guess we got the answer there...

Just curious, how many you spent for these 2 collections? (No need to be an exact amount)
And just hope you keep the first place.

1 year ago

I've never missed a single day to buy packs with dias and watching ads in app for them. So it is 10 packs per day. Mathematically speaking, more packs you open higher chance of getting at least one high rating card.

Take in account that I have season ticket and I'm watching ads in app for coins and dias. I've up until now, saved those dias for Big Shot pack(s). Also, I was buying packs or tickets when whey were giving extra diamond bonus. Christmass Charity for example and of couse, package panics. Especially one with high diamonds count.
I can't calculate exact ammount, but with Steam wallet codes from black market, games I didn't own and those already owned given away here (got some CV and I can send list of those games to add them in 0 CV list) I don't find it a bad deal. Plus 10HKD wallet card I got for February monthly ranking and another I should get for March (waiting for support).

Of course, I might end up not submitting collections and wasting those dias instead of spending them on Big Shot packs.
If I win any: "Asimov, here we are". xD

1 year ago

Ohh so from your point of view having a season ticket here besides the current game behind it, it's sitll worth from all the things you might get?

Btw I'll be sure to ping you when it's almost ending (less than 24 hours), sad to see if your effort gone away due to forgetting submiting.

Making another post (like always) and maybe replying one here to be sure you get one of those Red Mail notification.

1 year ago

Not really sure if it is good but in my case it definitely wasn't bad. But it was much better when you could get Big Shot for 700 dias, 5HKD Steam waller code for 50 cheat chips and if you have annual season ticket you would get 8 tickets per month instead of 6. But again, you can buy monthly season ticket only when you have enough diamonds.

1 year ago

Hmm... I see, since Big Shots requires a large amount of 💎 too (even it's 3 per month, still 2550 💎 per month is a lot to gain)

Unless you have that, probably not recommended to have one...

Well thx for sharing your experience with it. It's useful for people who never used Season Ticket and might want to give it a try.

1 year ago

And besides 850 dias now you also need 5 more cheat chips because Big Shot gives 75, and Steam wallet code costs 80 cheat chips.

1 year ago

Does Big Shot LootPack count towards Extra Black Market Chips for buying 10 Premium LootPacks?

1 year ago

I'm not sure tbh.

1 year ago

Not sure how it works now, but Big Shot Lootpack was counted as premium pack back in the Dec 2022.

1 year ago

Ohh thx for the reply... hmm... seems like there aren't that many Season Ticket users anymore or people who buy Big Shot LootPack 🤔

1 year ago

You're welcome. Yes, I think so too- the normal premium pack are generally better than the Big Shot LootPack when the guarantee credit/cheat chips event is activate.

1 year ago

Well since I said before to ping you, don't forget to submit your The Eggventure Collection!!!

1 year ago

Submitted it yesterday, but thanks anyway. Since I'm still waiting for support to place 10$ card in my inventory I got in last month in coin ranking and if that takes more than month I will use diamonds to buy CSGO packs and stop using real money unless there is promotion for guaranteed Steam wallet which we didn't have for a long.

1 year ago

Ohh got it. And congrats being on 🪙 ranking, I'm still not sure how people earn that much 🪙 there... there isn't offer for 🪙 at least from I know 😅

But yep, better to wait until those guaranteed events to get something for sure.
Sadly mostly depending on countries they'll be available sooner or almost never unless like they said a few days ago they're trying to implement world wide now...

1 year ago

Update: I got the ranking prize this morning.

1 year ago

Ohh nice congrats!!!!

1 year ago

Looks like Lootboy again promoting their Twitch streams - now you can get 2 diamonds for 5 minutes of watching stream (in virtual shop you can buy 125 diamonds code)

1 year ago

Yep, since last Jackpot stream they added the currency system back. But back then it hasn't any rewards to exchange.

View attached image.
1 year ago

What are the 249 from exactly ? The stuff you collect under the chat on Twitch ? Or something else ?

1 year ago

Amount of Codes left.

1 year ago

Ok, i saw it move after a few minutes on the channel, that's the number next to the coin icon labelled "diamonds" right ? :D

1 year ago

Yep. The 🟡 on the site is Diamonds. You need 125 to exchange for 125 💎

1 year ago

And how do you play this Take it or Leave it game ?

1 year ago

First people type a keyword then they raffle to pick one winner.
If you're picked, then you just play Take It or Leave It Game.

1 year ago

That's the easy part, but after that, i saw this guy open little papers with diamonds sums, and removing stuff from the table, but didn't get what was happening.

1 year ago*

Well if you're picked.

There are 16 packs in total for you to pick.
First you take 1 of them out (Say your lucky number), it'll be out for the whole game.
Then you start the next phase.
Each time when you pick one, its rewards will be removed from the list.
After a while, they'll contact LootBoy to give an offer, if you want to take the offered amount of 💎 or keep going on the show.

Until the last 2 packs left (The one you took out at first and the one remaining), you'll choose the one you want to keep for you, so you'll get the rewards inside it.

1 year ago*

is it possible on mobile app?

1 year ago

I think yep. It just register your watch time & activity (2 🟡 per 5 min)

125 🟡 needs to exchange 125 💎

1 year ago

Yes, it's separate site with Twitch player. You need to link your Twitch account with that external site (site some sort of Streamelements) and you'll need to watch stream only from that site (for me watching stream on Twitch didn't count)

1 year ago

Yea, thx. I was try to understand how its exactly works...

1 year ago

Because it checks activity, somehow on their site activity is not required. But on Twitch you require to type something each 5-10 min.
So you'll see plenty people typing random spamming thing there.

1 year ago

can you please link that external site?

1 year ago

Where to find the page with stream?

1 year ago

Link posted in Twitch chat - https://lootboyapp.streaming.lv/
Looks like site don't register watching time - for 2 hours of watch time got only 9 diamonds

1 year ago

Nope, it requires activity, if you're only afking you won't get those diamonds registered.

1 year ago

Really? Then no reason to even bother with this shit...

1 year ago

Yep... the only difference compared with their old stream (that people only afk to earn credtis)

1 year ago

Btw new LootBoy Stream 125 💎 code seems like this format.

DIA_1gnS76o

1 year ago

Expired already

1 year ago

Ahh yep, sorry it's 1-time usage. Just showing how does the code looks like.

1 year ago

Happy Cake Day :)

1 year ago

This code 1 time use - so "Redemption limit has been reached"

1 year ago

Yep. And limited amount of codes too.

1 year ago

Friend Code: FRIENDS-Cn2Osfj

1 year ago

So this morning my diamonds were reset to 0. Anyone else had that issue? Had about 110 yesterday.

1 year ago

Check if you're still logged in. If the issue persists, contact support.

1 year ago

I'm 100% sure logged in, both with the app and on the web. Even relogged. Have already connected support, so hopefully they can help me out.

1 year ago

Have you checked if you logged on LootBoy.DE or LootBoy.COM?
Sometimes they both handles different account.

1 year ago

Check if you're banned. Like, try to do any activity on site. If not banned - contact lootboy support (well, actually if you are banned you can do the same, if you believe that was an error)

1 year ago

I contacted support and this was there answer "the provider of the surveys has the option to withdraw diamonds if there is a suspicion of fraud. So it is possible that given false data was detected, so that the diamonds were removed again."

1 year ago

Code Reward
super8 8 💎 1000 🪙

1 year ago

Thank you!

1 year ago

You're welcome!

1 year ago

"Please try again later or send an inquiry to support".
It'snot working for me.

1 year ago

Try redeem on mobile, or incognito, or clear cookies on your web browser?

1 year ago

I restarted my browser, and it worked. Thanks for your support.

1 year ago

Ohh nice, glad to hear it worked. You're welcome.

1 year ago

Thanks

1 year ago

You're welcome

1 year ago

ayyyy bought the CSGO pack and won a Stubbs steam key and it activated just fine so .... yay? Game looks fun so all good lol

1 year ago

Congrats! 🎉

1 year ago

hunh....looks like i won a couple of itch.io games as well lol kinda lost them in the rush

1 year ago

Sorry yesterday wasn't checking so didn't update anything... so sorry for the delay.

🎟️ Season Ticket Only Cost            During      Reward
Project Astra Dominium     🔻LootBoy.DE       🔻LootBoy.COM              10,000 🪙              Until Apr 12 10:00 UTC              Steam Project Astra Dominium

View attached image.
1 year ago

eggventure collection upgrade available: 6 chick stickers for a pack with a sticker rated 71 or higher. mine had a legendary egg but i also have 5 basics and a rare in my inventory so not sure i'll be able to tell which one came from the upgrade.

also 2nd upgrade challenge for poly icons which is any 9 for two stickers rated 86 or higher. i put in 9x 73-rated stickers and got a 98 and an 87 (only the 87 was useful to me)

1 year ago*

i got a polyguin card worth 100 and another diamond card worth 86, but i dont think anyone can win without a full polyguin team

1 year ago

Can you provide the Lootboy link to that 100 card? I don't think we have that one yet...

1 year ago

View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
1 year ago*

The links I'm missing (After Epaminondas93 and Zolivv's additions) are:
96 LW Pepeknight
104 RM
106 RM Pilexa
110 GK Squidguin
110 RB

1 year ago*

Ah, I misread your message, I thought you didn't come across maps above 100 and asked to show what they look like, my mistake.

1 year ago

View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
1 year ago

View attached image.
View attached image.
1 year ago

does loading the links to the stickers directly do anything?

1 year ago

It gives the full-sized image where cropping from one's screen might not. Plus, Dante who maintains a thread on Indiegala says 20 images can be used per post with links but only 10 with images.

1 year ago

Probably the Legendary or the Rare Egg. Do you have link for the Rare Egg one? (The egg pic)
There's a way to tell which Chicken will be out of it. So checking with the list if the Rare one is 71 or above could help checking.
Unless it's 66 - 70 so it means you got the Legendary Egg from the Upgrade.
Otherwise there's no way to tell if Rare or Legendary.

Basic max rating will only be 65. So they can be ruled out.

1 year ago

definitely the legendary egg came out of that pack -- i meant once they hatched i wouldn't know. didn't realize you could tell from the egg what was inside! looks like i got an 89 (my highest non-leader yet) from the legendary and an 80 from that rare, which also helped my squad rating

1 year ago

Yep, with the link of your egg you could tell which Chicken you're going to receive with its rating.
So it's good to know in advance how your group will improve or not.

1 year ago

1 year ago

roger roger, thanks

now I see how

1 year ago

Thx for helping answer! 😊

1 year ago

2 Exploration Quests for today.