Lootboy may close down! Might be a good time to spend your diamonds and empty your inventory...

For the newest codes and special deals check out the latest comments! ✺◟( • ω • )◞✺

- Link to last page -

Additional hints:

• You can redeem the codes here: https://www.lootboy.de/redeemCode (If you have trouble redeeming the codes, try disabling adblock or try again later) (Link to main site: https://www.lootboy.de/)
  • Diamonds can be used to purchase the premium lootpacks in the diamond section
  • The names of the lootpacks only describe the exclusive loot for that pack! In most cases you just get something from the general pool for all packs, wich contains Origin/Uplay/GOG/Steam/whatever games. So even if you get the "Supreme Steam" pack, you may not get a steam game!
  • You now get a special golden lootpack after every tenth premium lootpack you open.
  • You can scrap cards that you don't want for 100 coins each (after you revealed the code it's only 10 coins)
  • You get 350 coins for reading the comics (new one each friday)
  • The 2000 coins Lootpacks are mostly useless trash
  • If you get a duplicate key or have some other problem, try contacting their support :) - Here or write a mail to: support@lootboy.de/support@lootboy.com
  • The iOS/Amazon version of the app doesn't have all the stuff, there are no offers on the bonus wall and the redeem-code button is missing.
  • You can purchase packs with amazon coins (more info here)
  • You can find a list of some games that people got here

Group:

It seems Lootboy has gotten a lot better when it comes to duplicated keys, but if you still have doubts about a key, you can use the group below for those giveaways :)
Unfortunately it happens far too often that Lootboy is handing out duplicate keys, so a lot of people feel uncomfortable with creating public giveaways with the games from Lootboy. So I just created a little group with some rules to make it less risky for the generous givers.
I hope this helps :)

Steam Group Link
SG Group Link

A huge thanks to all the people who are posting new codes here or answer questions from other users! ٩(◕‿◕)۶

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

My boost path started working again in USA. shows up on both phone and PC. This is for lootboy.com in america, so don't know if anyone else has it back.

9 months ago

The international version started working a few days ago as well.

9 months ago

Bump 'till it dies!)

9 months ago*

I feel like this site is going to die hmmmm !!!!! I hope I'm wrong

9 months ago

everything and everyone dies someday. we just need to do what we can in the present.

9 months ago

yeah I know but my goal is your answer ;-) I vibrated the group a little and let's give it a little freshness , but the site is really dying ;-(

9 months ago

they filed for bankruptcy, as stated a few times xD

9 months ago

They did?

9 months ago

yea

9 months ago

I guess there is no point in waiting for guaranteed black market chips

9 months ago

View attached image.
9 months ago

that`s news to many of us!

I wonder if everyone will rush to cash out diamonds now?

9 months ago

I'm thinking about it

9 months ago

I cashed out diamonds and tickets a month ago. Should have kept 1 ticket as they seemed to have the monthly action lootpack, use one ticket and get 2 tickets pre-scheduled.

I have not heard of anyone getting their support tickets answered about duplicate codes or guaranteed money of choice since the bankruptcy.

9 months ago

"We are currently using August-October to restructure ourselves internally and make new decisions on the subject of app content. For this reason, there are currently significantly fewer packs and promotions available. The ranking is also suspended this month. Please be patient, I will definitely publish another update on this. 😊"
I received this, speaking in German about duplicate codes.

9 months ago

Should have kept 1 ticket as they seemed to have the monthly action lootpack, use one ticket and get 2 tickets pre-scheduled.

AFAIR, you could stumble upon technical problems when you claimed that pack. You would be gambling on top of gambling (it might work for you), specially if support is non-existent.

9 months ago

Although I think that person is confused 😶 Season Ticket ≠ LootTicket.
And the only way to see how to spend LootTicket is going to any Premium LootPack to switch LootTicket as payment.
At least it's working for me, sent that to that person but never got replied so really idk.

9 months ago

I was just joking, it's just that it's been the main discussion topic for a quite a while here (the title of the thread was changed to reflect the situation long ago).

From what I read these last weeks here, most people is cashing out everything, diamonds, coins and game codes.

9 months ago

Hi, I'm new to SG! Should I make giveaways of keys I got from Lootboy a month ago, anyone done this recently with good results?

9 months ago

Why not? What is your concern?

9 months ago

The keys shouldn't be impacted by the current situation, but Lootboy keys always came with potential risk of being a duplicate (pretty rare from my experience but has happened). Maybe test one in a giveaway and see how it goes if unsure.

9 months ago

I got a used key in August, but it might have been coincidence, as all other keys were fine.
However, don't count on LB giving support. I have two issues open since weeks, unresolved:

• The used key mentioned above.
  • One game didn't have a key left.

I'd say go ahead, the chance that a key doesn't work didn't change much.
But you probably won't get a replacement in the rare case that you get a used key.

EDIT: It seems that the chance to get a used key has increased. :(

9 months ago*

In case of Lootboy, nothing changed. I mean, there is possibility that key might not work, so if you need to make giveaway, then rather better to make it only for special group.

9 months ago*

Alright, thanks for the encouragement folks. 1st test giveaway: steamgifts.com/giveaway/ZlWiM/blackguards

9 months ago

Join this Steam group and create restricted giveaways to it:
https://steamcommunity.com/groups/lootboy_sg

Then you will have the right to delete the giveaway if the key doesn't work. You have to sync your Steamgifts account after joining (click on top right of the page >> sync with Steam).

Welcome to SG!

9 months ago

Oh, much appreciated!

9 months ago

The winner must still agree to delete the giveaway, but it's likely that he does because otherwise he might get kicked from the group.

9 months ago*

Is the daily boost broken again for anyone else?

It worked fine yesterday, but today it just flashes and disappears repeatedly

9 months ago

Yup, broken for me too, both in web and app.

9 months ago

It unfortunately is.

9 months ago

this happens after every reset
{
"name": "Error",
"message": "Daily boost interval not found",
"messageId": "Daily boost interval not found"
}

9 months ago

O-o-o-o-ops! They do it again... (c)

9 months ago

Just opened 200 Discovery Packs and and not even a single diamond appeard. Bad luck or we can't find diamonds in packs anymore?

9 months ago

Diamonds are now very rare in these packs - I think last time I've got diamonds from them like a month ago (right after bankruptcy info became available).
You can try "video" Discovery pack in app, 1-4 diamonds (maybe more) in each pack, but they are limited to 5 packs a day

9 months ago*

I get diamonds about once every 25 packs. the last time was about a week ago. it happens that several attempts are nothing, and then two or three cards per attempt. usually 3 or 5 dias in each.

9 months ago

I've bought ~150 packs and had 0 diamonds. I've just tried another 25 and got the same result - 0 diamonds :)

9 months ago

apparently, everyone is lucky in their own way here, for me with diamonds :)... but with keys on the contrary - out of seven, I got five non-working ones, but all that I gave to someone worked :(

9 months ago

In the last ~150 packs I opened I got maybe 1-2 diamond cards.
And in the Free Diamonds packs (app only) I thought they reverted to give the minimum - 1 dia per pack. But 2 days ago I got a 10 dia card, so they might have lowered the rewards but they're still there.

9 months ago

The Whispered World Special Edition (GOG) 5SZKBED59F05FBCF22

9 months ago

daily boost still broken

9 months ago

back for me today, but of course after being forced to miss the first few days

9 months ago

I've just bought few Steam packs. All the games are "meh" with no giveaway value and half of the keys are dupes. =(

9 months ago

You might want to consider restricting these giveaways to the LootBoy group:
https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/rSWOI/lootboy-codes-for-coinsdiamonds-lootboy-may-close-down-soon/search?page=528#wruToPF

Not sure if it's possible to edit giveaways which haven't started yet.

While deleting these is possible, you might lose giveaway slots (so you can't do any giveaways without a moderator adding slots).
But again, not sure in case the giveaways haven't even started yet.

9 months ago*

Adding to what Pizzahut said:

You can't edit a giveaway. You can ask for a giveaway to be deleted and you redo it; entries will recover the spent points.

There's another group with the rule "delete if it doesn't work" besides the LootBoy group: https://www.steamgifts.com/group/OZCha/dgikinw

When one of your giveaways is deleted, the slot is still occupied until the deleted giveaway "ends" (reaches its chosen deadline datetime). Until then, you don't recover the slot, but moderators are usually happy and quick to give you more giveaway slots if you need them. Open a support ticket for that.

9 months ago

Fyi the daily boost just worked for me on the app. Who knows how long it will work this time 🥺

9 months ago

Website too. Seems like another temporary fix.

9 months ago

Have you guys checked the daily boost? there are 2 slots that have nothing in them. i think the booster will go till the end of the month and then it's over

9 months ago

It's because the booster started late in the weekly cycle and no one will reach to days 5, 6 and 7. No 10 diamonds this week; but if it goes well for another week, we'll get a full cycle.

9 months ago

Nothing works in app for me today. Is it just me or it's global?
Daily boost on site still works though.

9 months ago

Works fine here - claimed daily boost, bought 2K packs and opened 5 packs (diamonds for ads)

9 months ago*

Anyone got a reply from CSR? Sent one in the middle of August, no reply so far.

9 months ago

I got one today, for just one of two tickets.
It was a restock for Age of Wonders III, which was out of keys in August.
However, I got a used key from this restock (according to the giveaway winner).
I don't expect that they will replace this used key, because I already have the game.

9 months ago*

omg.... the Black market let me redeem 2x $5 steam cards. AND.... they both worked. To bad I had already traded some for diamonds and got the standard junk in return or I could have had a couple more. Looks like someone restocked. I've been trying to trade for steam cards every couple of days for a month.

If you Black market stuff waiting. Go give it a try before it runs out again.

9 months ago

👀

View attached image.
View attached image.
9 months ago

It seems like they are going to be fully back starting October, their Instagram-Team is also back now.

9 months ago

hmm they haven't posted anything... Twitter and Facebook last post was July 30th and Instagram post was August 2nd, so no signs on that

9 months ago

For people wondering.

LootBoy Instagram Post about FF Points 2024

View attached image.
9 months ago

oh figured forgot they have a DE page... otherwise already know about the FF24 Pack - https://www.lootboy.de/ff24

They just hiding the loot packs like usual

9 months ago

Yep 😅 Mostly need to check both sides to see if there's any exclusive info since many times they've done that.
Hope they're hiding a big surprise for us (Hopefully not another bankrupt news again)

9 months ago

Maybe if they survive they'll do a special pack for those who didn't spend all their diamonds after the news spread :D

9 months ago*

XDD But to be honest wondering is there anyone that haven't spend anything yet?

9 months ago

I still have 3k diamonds and 2.7m coins. I haven't spent anything since the news spread that they declared insolvency.

8 months ago

Well could be double-edge situation in this month, although they showed sign of life on this LootPack + Announcing events on their Instagram, so maybe they'll still be there or idk if they're gone next month.

8 months ago

I just don't feel like spending my diamonds for the remaining trash, I'd rather sit it out and see them rot away or manage a comeback and give me some guaranteed currency. Both options are more acceptable to me than the trash option. ^_^

8 months ago

That too... well hope there's any Credit of Choice or guaranteed things happen soon.

8 months ago

then they won't survive the flood of negative comments.

9 months ago

now they posted this on their story and posted this - https://www.instagram.com/lootboy/

9 months ago

Ohh synced global account as well. Wonder anything new for next month.

8 months ago

The real question is now that they're paying less for employees, are the odds of winning going to be less also (which they have refused to publish in the past).
My experience (with a very small data pool) is that I was way more likely to win Steamgift cards with tickets (won 1 out of 3 times, lucky?) than the diamond pool with diamonds (never won once with diamonds). I've done many 25 packs with diamonds and never won a steam gift card, just the guaranteed.
I've seen a couple users post here winning $5 with diamonds, and even a $10. May have missed it, I havent seen a $25, $50, or the fabled $100. Is the $100 once per year? per decade?

9 months ago

In years of using Lootboy I've only gotten wallet cards from diamonds packs twice, so while not impossible it's very rare.
If they truly come back in October I'd expect the chances to be even worse, but I wouldn't care too much as long as their support comes back online and fricking delivers at least one of the things I've waiting for for months.

9 months ago

Support, that is usually the biggest casualty in bankruptcy as it does not generate money and so becomes least funded if at all.

9 months ago

Yeah, that's what I'm afraid will happen.

9 months ago

I have seen $20, $25 and $50 here, but never a $100.

View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
9 months ago

$100 is possible, but if you do intend to have alot of gift cards and credit of choice for $5-$10-$25-$50 were out of stock... if you got atleast $100 they will convert all of the gift cards and give you the $100 but removed the old gift card lootpack

https://www.lootboy.com/market/swapshop-100

9 months ago

I mean there is swapshop for 100, but I've never heard or saw anyone winning a $100 Credit of Choice to be able to exchange one of them, not only here, but also anywhere besides here.

9 months ago

I won a total of $90 in gift cards but the biggest card is $10

9 months ago

I've won all values (5, 10, 20 and 50) once at least, but I never saw anyone anywhere claiming they won a 100 one.
(Never got tickets. All with diamonds.)

9 months ago

9 months ago

REMINDER: Black Market closes in less than 5 hours.

9 months ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 8 months ago.

8 months ago

Looks like LootBoy going to survive October. (Sorry going to sleep, updating tmr)

8 months ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 8 months ago.

8 months ago

I cant close most of the daily ad videos. Does anyone else has this problem?

8 months ago

Do you see ">>" at the top right corner (sometimes you need to wait until these symbols appear)? click it, after that you will be able to close ad and receive the reward.

8 months ago*

If you have an Android device, you can just exit/minimize the app (without closing it completely) and then come back through its icon (not through 'Recent'). It closes whatever ad is on. Google ads can be closed by tapping the back button/doing the back gesture.

8 months ago

View attached image.
8 months ago

🎫 LootTicket Special Only Cost Reward
October Monthly Action LootPack     🔻.DE              🔻.COM                        1 🎫 LootTicket 🔸2 🎫 LootTickets                    🔸30 💎 3,000 🪙                    🔸1 Random Card

Like August and September, there won't be any Monthly Edition LootPack.

View attached image.
8 months ago*

Woohoo! Thank you!

8 months ago

Yay! You're welcome!

8 months ago

Thanks! had been trying to find this for like 30 mins before I thought to just check here.

8 months ago

Congrats!

8 months ago

【Megumin's Words】

Probably this is the last time I'll post about LootBoy Info thread. Due to each month the only new thing is the Monthly Action LootPack (Still unsure if we'll get one on November or not)

💠【Megumin's LootBoy Info 🪄】
 🔻October Monthly Action LootPack

   📋 Sticker Collection   (10 Packs/day for PC + App)             Cost                                   During                            Reward
ERROR 404            ?? Unknown ??
 📜Diamond Quest (DQ) Cost            During      Reward
State of Survival                └ 🌎 AT/AU/BE/CA/CH/DE/DK/ES/FI/FR/GB/GR/IE/IS/IT/NL/NO/NZ/PL/SE/US only              .             .             499 🪙              .             .             Unknown              .             .             DQ: State of Survival - 75 💎
LootGirl's Quest 499 🪙 Unknown DQ: Hero Wars - 50 💎
  📱 Mobile App Only Cost            During      Reward
ERROR 404 ?? Unknown ??
 🎟️ Season Ticket Only Cost            During      Reward
♻️ RESTOCKED          V Rising       🔻.DE.COM              100,000 🪙              Unknown              Steam V Rising
Big Shot Black Market 850 💎 3 Packs/Month 75 ⚫ Cheat Chips
8 months ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.