Lootboy may close down! Might be a good time to spend your diamonds and empty your inventory...

For the newest codes and special deals check out the latest comments! ✺◟( • ω • )◞✺

- Link to last page -

Additional hints:

• You can redeem the codes here: https://www.lootboy.de/redeemCode (If you have trouble redeeming the codes, try disabling adblock or try again later) (Link to main site: https://www.lootboy.de/)
  • Diamonds can be used to purchase the premium lootpacks in the diamond section
  • The names of the lootpacks only describe the exclusive loot for that pack! In most cases you just get something from the general pool for all packs, wich contains Origin/Uplay/GOG/Steam/whatever games. So even if you get the "Supreme Steam" pack, you may not get a steam game!
  • You now get a special golden lootpack after every tenth premium lootpack you open.
  • You can scrap cards that you don't want for 100 coins each (after you revealed the code it's only 10 coins)
  • You get 350 coins for reading the comics (new one each friday)
  • The 2000 coins Lootpacks are mostly useless trash
  • If you get a duplicate key or have some other problem, try contacting their support :) - Here or write a mail to: support@lootboy.de/support@lootboy.com
  • The iOS/Amazon version of the app doesn't have all the stuff, there are no offers on the bonus wall and the redeem-code button is missing.
  • You can purchase packs with amazon coins (more info here)
  • You can find a list of some games that people got here

Group:

It seems Lootboy has gotten a lot better when it comes to duplicated keys, but if you still have doubts about a key, you can use the group below for those giveaways :)
Unfortunately it happens far too often that Lootboy is handing out duplicate keys, so a lot of people feel uncomfortable with creating public giveaways with the games from Lootboy. So I just created a little group with some rules to make it less risky for the generous givers.
I hope this helps :)

Steam Group Link
SG Group Link

A huge thanks to all the people who are posting new codes here or answer questions from other users! ٩(◕‿◕)۶

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Btw the black market is closed for real now. I hope it'll reopen later. I've got 56 points there, almost enough to spend on something

9 months ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 8 months ago.

8 months ago

http://www.gog.com/redeem/VFS51EDA232F55527 Edna & Harvey: Harveys new Eyes

8 months ago

"Code not found", unusual, normally it would say someone has redeemed it etc.

8 months ago

It's missing one digit at the end. Someone took it.

8 months ago

Opened SS pack but didn't get any steam or GOG game. Only itch game.

8 months ago

Read the paragraph in bold that appears in the original post of this thread, section "additional hints". Itch.io is included in the "whatever". And while it's bad luck for many, it's perfectly normal to buy an SS pack and get an Itch.io game, which often is dropped here for whoever wants it. I've dropped a couple dozens, at least.

8 months ago

Deleted

8 months ago

Hi, anyone here that has got Age of Wonders: Planetfall before? Just for info I would like to know if it's just the base game or something else, thx

8 months ago

base game, activated as sub/208472
https://steamdb.info/sub/208472/

8 months ago

many many thanks :)

8 months ago

back10 🤔

8 months ago

10💎​🥵​
Finally a code!

8 months ago

hahahha yeah thanks ;) how you feeling ?

8 months ago

Valid codes:
Redeem here (DE) or here (US)

Code Reward
Discord500 500🪙
Welcome500 500🪙
welcomeGG 5💎 2000🪙 (for new accounts)
8 months ago*

So they're actually back, I guess lootboy won't be closing down after all.
Thanks for sharing the code :)

8 months ago

Opened a csgo pack. Got a key for Vagrant hearts 2. But I already had it.
Still thought to try to redeem it to be sure and it actually gave vagrant hearts zero.

8 months ago

Black Market is opened again, this time until 11/30/2023, at 1:00am.

8 months ago

Only works in the app, still broken in browser.

8 months ago

so I was right with my assumption that they'll restructure and reopen fully in the future, meaning that I've wasted a few million coins outside of diamond promotion and a few hundred diamonds outside of 25-at-once which gives discount (100d per 1 pack instead of 125)....

8 months ago

You just wasted free stuff, it's ok.

France is still excluded from packs though.

8 months ago

New Promotion just launched in Germany, Austria and Switzerland --> https://www.lootboy.de/amazonsale

8 months ago

Welcome back Lootboy?
Guess it's time to reinstall the app. :)

8 months ago

Welcome back Lootboy :)

8 months ago

Still nothing in France, so I guess still blacklisted.

8 months ago

Not even credits of choice is viewable there?

8 months ago

Nope, only thing I see is Quest for Diamonds and the Guild Wars pack.

8 months ago

... Seems like it's worse than what I expected...
Credit of Choice France LootPack, only available in Afghanistan. 😱

View attached image.
8 months ago

Wow, I guess France really did do something to piss lootboy off.

8 months ago

To be honest idk why blacklisting totally France since a few weeks ago...
... They really done something to LootBoy somehow... otherwise idk why so many blacklistings.

8 months ago

But Afghanistan of all the places? Lmao I laughed so hard when I read it.

8 months ago

LMFAOOO

8 months ago

I remember seeing a France Credit of Choice so felt weird 😱 Then rechecked... why Afghanistan? (Sorry no offense to people in Afghanistan... but... a LootPack mentioning France but only available to Afghanistan.... seems weird to be hoenst)

8 months ago

Btw, if it's not a secret, can you tell me where you get those screenshots from? With so much info about all the packs

8 months ago

Well not really a secret but it's from a tool my friend made, so I just take info from it.

8 months ago

Alright, thanks! I thought it was some wizardry or insider stuff, turns out it's out there in the API.

8 months ago

You're welcome! I have no knowledge about it so most likely I'm not the person who to ask these kind of things 😅

8 months ago

To make simple - open link Where you can find a lot of different data i.e. availableInCountries where you'll see a list of countries.

Usually such data you can find in Developer Tools in browser, while clicking different links on site and searching for specific data. I assume you can find links that will allow you see all available packs for specific countries (but it will require some basic programming knowledge).

8 months ago

When I was making the script for buying multiple packs at once, I skimmed through all the data and somehow missed this. Thanks a bunch!

8 months ago

Deleted

8 months ago

I bought the Monthly Action Pack, and it says that I get 2 tickets, which I can exchange for premium packs. How do I do this?

8 months ago

You need to select pack for money and choose ticket as a payment method.

8 months ago

Thank you so much

8 months ago

Just an update regarding recent LootBoy things.

Based on the feedbacks received, people who has pending requests per email, please send again.
They're taking care of the issues rn.

Steam Wallet Cards seems to have higher chance to drop (Probably just now only)
People who won CS skin or gun (Sorry idk what are them) are receiving friend request from LootBoy to receive their rewards.

View attached image.
8 months ago

Steam Wallet Cards seems to have higher chance to drop

Out of regular premium packs? Or paid ones

8 months ago

From what I heard it's from the usual 💎 premium packs, but maybe those people are just lucky...

8 months ago

That's interesting. I'll try my luck too then. Thanks!

8 months ago

Good luck btw, personally I'd save 💎 around just to see if there's any upcoming event...

Most people probably spent all their 💎🪙 already...

8 months ago

Thanks for the info, got my Deponia (steam!!!) and Chains of Satinav (GOG). Wow!

8 months ago

Sorry to hear that... 😪

8 months ago

Satinav for Steam would be great, but lootboy doesn't warn which one it gives :( Deponia immediately converted to 27 dias. Just my luck...

8 months ago

Nice conversion btw. I have heard conversion usually is around 5-18... you could get higher but... rare

8 months ago

I have never seen such small numbers with my own eyes. I often change what I do not like, because there are many non working keys, I do not want to risk doing something with them. But it is always 25-38 diamonds, never less.

8 months ago

Hmm... maybe it's different from region or just people unlucky?

8 months ago

I wrote to them back in August, but they didn't reply. I wrote a month later in September - they didn't answer anything. wrote to them three days ago - still no response.

8 months ago

Hmm... idk so... those people who sent feedback to me said they sent support like 3-4 days ago and received feedback yesterday. (So took around 2-3 days)

8 months ago

Well, it seems not all. I checked - I sent my letter on October 11.

8 months ago

I'll ask them if they wrote something special or if they done anything else to receive their response faster, and hope you'll get your response soon too.

8 months ago

Thanks, that would be great. But maybe they left my region (ru-cis) at the end of the list, maybe they are not in a hurry to solve the problem, because it concerned five games at once, the keys for which turned out to be used. but I didn't write to them again with the new request, I simply wrote in response to the registered ticket asking if my case was still on schedule.

8 months ago

I would say... just in case besides replying your already opened request, maybe make a new request?

I'm still waiting for people who sent feedback to say if they sent new request or only updated their old request.

8 months ago

Just in case: last week I wrote them a new appeal, and now I have been ignored twice - both on the old ticket and on the new one :)

8 months ago

Sorry to hear that, so idk what's their criteria to see who to reply and who don't

8 months ago

Same thing. I was waiting for 2 weeks and updated request about empty packs. Then I created a new one and there is no any response for 1.5 months still

7 months ago

Guess I'll try sending another mail to support, I got one of those CS thingies from one of the packs and I had lost all hope of ever getting an answer. I don't even play CS but I bet I can sell that item in the steam market and get at least some money.

8 months ago

I think that's fine, based on that person just got added by LootBoy, I'd say it'll be possible sending another request will get Steam friend notification.

8 months ago

Deleted

8 months ago

Thx 10 💎 2000 🪙 (Not a typo, 2000)

8 months ago

8 months ago

thanx

8 months ago

Well just in case sorry for future LootPacks, not able to check these anymore

• Platforms (If the LootPack is only available on Web, on Mobile App, on Huawei App, on iOS)
  • Country Restriction (If the LootPack is blacklisting certain country, like previous massive France blacklist)
  • Hidden Packs (Like last few months Action LootPack, not appearing on Web only accessible with link)

Something spooked them or something happened. Still unsure.

8 months ago*

Any clues about this France blacklist ?

8 months ago

Still unknown, unless the France blacklist is due to maybe the new owner who kept LootBoy from dying?
Otherwise I don't see why the drastic change... since all this started after LootBoy is showing signs of ☠️ and that bankrupt thing.

8 months ago

Oh well. It was fun while it lasted. Thank you for all your work!

8 months ago

Yep, well at least some packs are showing up, but hope there won't be many hidden packs or country restricted ones... You're welcome!

8 months ago

Supreme Steam and some other packs seem to be back online for France. Is it worth it to get Supreme Steam now, or wait for Credit of your Choice?
There is no guarantee that you get steam cred for SS, but apparently you are guaranteed to get credit with the latter?

8 months ago

If you are in France then I think it's worth waiting for. Most of the "real money" packs nowadays only seem to be available in Germany (and German speaking countries) + France and some other West EU countries, rarely in the US.

Not idea if it's guaranteed or not though: I think if it's a regular premium pack for 125 diamonds/1.99 euros then it's not really guaranteed. There was also a promo once where if you bought 10 premium packs you apparently got an actually guaranteed Credit of Choice pack.

I am not so sure though, so if anyone knows better, feel free to correct me.

8 months ago

Ive bailed from lootboy so am no longer informed.

There were some Credit of choice where you could get lucky and win with no disclosure of the odds of winning. 1 in 1.000? 1 in 100.000.000?

There were "guaranteed" credit of choice where you would win credit on top of getting the lucky win with those packs., yet those were 3-5 months apart before the bankruptcy. They also were for 10 or 25 packs purchase. With a company in financial spiral, thats the last thing they can afford.

8 months ago*

For reference, I bought a 25-pack on the recent guaranteed amazon pack promo, and didn't get the guaranteed packs. E-mailed support on 10/11, no reply. Didn't see anyone else mention here whether they got it or not.

8 months ago

When did you purchase that promo? I mean time, not date.

8 months ago

Was cutting it close, but should have been valid:
On Wed, Oct 11, 2023 at 23:46:52 CEST, Reword... wrote:
https://www.lootboy.de/amazonsale
Got 25-pack. Promo says until until 10/11/2023 at 23:59 CET, time is currently 23:44 CET.

8 months ago

I see. Well just in case if you have their social media on Instagram (Since they seem actively there I think) idk if Instagram you could DM to ask about it, and make them to check your support email thing.
Since I haven't heard anyone else getting any response from support anymore after the last one.

8 months ago

no new diamond codes?

8 months ago

Anyone getting a bug where the lootboy site constantly refreshes?

8 months ago

Just tried and yeah, it refreshes

8 months ago

yes.

8 months ago

Yes, it refreshes. However, there seems to be an easy fix: just hit the manual refresh button in your browser - that fixed it for me (with firefox).

8 months ago

Didn't work for me. What helped was deleting cookies and website data ("lock" symbol, located left of the URL).

8 months ago

same here

8 months ago

I had it too, it fixed itself about 2 hours ago but I'm expecting it to happen again throughout the day.

8 months ago

🎫 LootTicket Special Only Cost Reward
November Monthly Action LootPack     🔻.DE              🔻.COM                        1 🎫 LootTicket 🔸2 🎫 LootTickets                    🔸30 💎 3,000 🪙                    🔸1 Random Card

Like all previous months, there won't be any Monthly Edition LootPack.

View attached image.
8 months ago*

【Megumin's Words】

There's a new Spooky Loot about a chance win Sony PS5 Digital Ver or Credit of Choice or Horror Game.
But due to previous announcement that probably someone or something spooked them so can't access to those hidden infos anymore. So sorry no info about it until we find a way to get infos.

💠【Megumin's LootBoy Info 🪄】
 🔻November Monthly Action LootPack

   📋 Sticker Collection   (10 Packs/day for PC + App)             Cost                                   During                            Reward
ERROR 404            ?? Unknown ??
 📜Diamond Quest (DQ) Cost            During      Reward
State of Survival                └ 🌎 AT/AU/BE/CA/CH/DE/DK/ES/FI/FR/GB/GR/IE/IS/IT/NL/NO/NZ/PL/SE/US only              .             .             499 🪙              .             .             Unknown              .             .             DQ: State of Survival - 75 💎
LootGirl's Quest 499 🪙 Unknown DQ: Hero Wars - 50 💎
  📱 Mobile App Only Cost            During      Reward
ERROR 404 ?? Unknown ??
 🎟️ Season Ticket Only Cost            During      Reward
♻️ RESTOCKED          V Rising       🔻.DE.COM              100,000 🪙              Unknown              Steam V Rising
Big Shot Black Market 850 💎 3 Packs/Month 75 ⚫ Cheat Chips
8 months ago

💵 Real Money LootPack Cost Reward
Happy Halloween Premium Pack                └ 🌎 Austria/Germany/Switzerland only     🔻.DE              🔻.COM                        .                       💵 € 1.69                        🔸Credit of Choice Card                    🔸🪙 Card                    🔸3 Random Cards

Just sharing what was the Spooky Loot showing up on Hero Tab in previous days.

View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
7 months ago*

Deleted

This comment was deleted 7 months ago.

7 months ago

I mean... the regions are listed above...

└ 🌎 Austria/Germany/Switzerland only

7 months ago

To be fair he didn't say he is from a country, he said he is from a bird.

The country is officially called Türkiye for quite some time now.
He should know that, especially if he is from there.

7 months ago

To be honest,that's to fat,troll...You must must know the difference between capital and lower case letters.And the international writing for the word Turkey is without ü.

7 months ago

Please check your facts on that ü.

7 months ago

7 months ago

"Turkey, officially the Republic of Türkiye"

7 months ago

There is a huge difference between the international name of the country and the way you spell it.As an example,I spell my contry as Rossija,but the international word is Russia!

7 months ago

"In 2021, however, via the UN, Turkey changed its spelling to Türkiye. "

7 months ago

That only means that the word Turkey means country,but not the turkey instead

7 months ago

As I said"You must must know the difference between capital and lower case letters"

7 months ago

You are grasping at straws.
And people who think they are in the right usually don't blacklist the one he is correcting :D

7 months ago

)

7 months ago

Deleted

7 months ago

It's actually with ü. I was inclined to agree with you until I googled.

7 months ago

7 months ago

There is a huge difference between the international name of the country and the way you spell it.As an example,I spell my contry as Rossija,but the international word is Russia!

7 months ago

Well I mean, the link above is only for those regions, and since the last update that spooked LootBoy patching things up, we can't check anymore if there's similar LootPack for other regions or not, so could only list what people send feedbacks to us to check and publish it.

But thx for that trivia, didn't know that much.

7 months ago

Nice joke, thanks! :) Reminded me of that:

View attached image.
7 months ago

Deleted

7 months ago

I kept getting the login ad for the Halloween pack, but never actually saw it in shop. I'm in usa so using the .com .. App up to date, even uninstalled and reinstalled it. Never showed on webpage either for me. Was it not available except the places you listed?
[Edit - I hadn't fully read the last day or two of comments to see location already discussed, sorry]

7 months ago*

From the feedback I received, only those 3 countries have that pack listed, other countries, not hearing anything from them yet.

7 months ago

Thanks for info. I get most of my current info from this post/thread, you all combined all have more info in minutes than hours of google searching.
I kept seeing the halloween pack at the first screen after loading app. The "Hero" tab. Oddly didn't show up until halloween. I was/have been hoping for anything new in shop after the months of nothing. Well, I did get one new thing, the november pack, the spend 1 ticket to get 2 monthly pack. I'm hoping they add .. something .. soon, these 9 tickets are burning a hole in my pocket they want to get spent. Also the 500 diamonds.

7 months ago

You're welcome. Sadly I can't really provide more further info due to previous way to check things got blocked by LootBoy.
Really wonder what spooked them or made them into fixing certain points to check those things.

The Hero tab is bugged or not working as what LootBoy intended, it doesn't contain a direct link to the LootPack (Probably due to previous mentioned spooked fixed thing they did) so it just redirects you in the main page to see if you can see the LootPack. So that was the issue that Hero tab is global but LootPacks aren't, so for those regions not available to see the LootPack, the Hero's tab probably confuse people more.

Good thing is that they didn't hide the Action LootPack anymore, previous 2 months were hidden only acquirable with tool, if they remain hidden and after LootBoy fixed the hole, probably no one can access to those Action LootPacks anymore.

7 months ago

Many times the hero tab would just default to a blank page when I logged in, scrolling worked, but still cycled back to that blank page. Must be because of what you said about the links.
I didn't need a tool, but did need the link provided by others here for those two months. I only had to alter the .de version posted to a .com version. And yeah, I'm also glad those at least were listed.

7 months ago

Ahh the tool part is just the script my friend made 😅 I'm just using that to check hidden packs and country restrictions and other things, until it didn't work anymore, based from friend LootBoy patched the hole somehow. So... could only guess something must spooked them or people messing around the hole and they noticed.

7 months ago

Gotcha. Thanks for info, I always love the nerdy details.

7 months ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.