Lootboy may close down! Might be a good time to spend your diamonds and empty your inventory...

For the newest codes and special deals check out the latest comments! ✺◟( • ω • )◞✺

- Link to last page -

Additional hints:

• You can redeem the codes here: https://www.lootboy.de/redeemCode (If you have trouble redeeming the codes, try disabling adblock or try again later) (Link to main site: https://www.lootboy.de/)
  • Diamonds can be used to purchase the premium lootpacks in the diamond section
  • The names of the lootpacks only describe the exclusive loot for that pack! In most cases you just get something from the general pool for all packs, wich contains Origin/Uplay/GOG/Steam/whatever games. So even if you get the "Supreme Steam" pack, you may not get a steam game!
  • You now get a special golden lootpack after every tenth premium lootpack you open.
  • You can scrap cards that you don't want for 100 coins each (after you revealed the code it's only 10 coins)
  • You get 350 coins for reading the comics (new one each friday)
  • The 2000 coins Lootpacks are mostly useless trash
  • If you get a duplicate key or have some other problem, try contacting their support :) - Here or write a mail to: support@lootboy.de/support@lootboy.com
  • The iOS/Amazon version of the app doesn't have all the stuff, there are no offers on the bonus wall and the redeem-code button is missing.
  • You can purchase packs with amazon coins (more info here)
  • You can find a list of some games that people got here

Group:

It seems Lootboy has gotten a lot better when it comes to duplicated keys, but if you still have doubts about a key, you can use the group below for those giveaways :)
Unfortunately it happens far too often that Lootboy is handing out duplicate keys, so a lot of people feel uncomfortable with creating public giveaways with the games from Lootboy. So I just created a little group with some rules to make it less risky for the generous givers.
I hope this helps :)

Steam Group Link
SG Group Link

A huge thanks to all the people who are posting new codes here or answer questions from other users! ٩(◕‿◕)۶

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Today among all the usual fluff I got two cards that claimed to be itch.io games, so I was expecting actual codes to be redeemed on my account but instead they were simply links to two games that are currently free at itch.io... I think they just went hunting for deals on itch.io and then added them to their cards as if they were exclusive somehow. I'm a bit baffled by this to say the least.

BTW these are the games in question:
https://galengames.itch.io/academy-carols
https://evolvedustry.itch.io/evolvedustry

1 year ago

And one of them is download only (not claimable to keep on your account)
Thought they'll give an exclusive Itch.io but didn't know they do this...

Also not sure why they put TESO on Hero Page... currently seems like telling everyone that it's on Free weekend?

View attached image.
1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

1 year ago

Does 10 opened Discovery packs and Special packs give a Black Market pack, like it used ti be?

1 year ago

Nope, not since a long time ago.

1 year ago

Guaranteed credit of choice with 10/25 Weekend packs.

However I don't see the same promo in the Weekend pack buyable with diamonds. So I guess it's only with money/tickets. Someone confirm this, please?

Too bad, I thought I'd get some packs and be done with Lootboy (for at least a long time).

1 year ago

Can confirm, it's only purchasable with real money. Don't see the option to buy it with tickets and the diamonds page don't show this pack either.

1 year ago

I wanted to check too, but I always switched to diamonds as a payment method by clicking on my diamond amount.
But now it opens a popup which shows the ways to earn diamonds.

I don't see a way (in the browser) to switch to diamonds at the moment. Which kinda sucks.
Will check the app later.

edit:
Well, right after I posted this the "Quest" tab finally did load the available packs which I'm sure didn't show them a few minutes ago.
Must have been a loading error or something.

The pack in question doesn't show the guaranteed credit choice packs either for me.

1 year ago

Do you have a screenshot of the LootPack? I'll try to check it.

1 year ago

Weekend pack with guaranteed credit: https://www.lootboy.de/loots/642d76ac852469001b138827
Weekend pack for dias without guaranteed credit: https://www.lootboy.de/loots/642ace2b6d0ace001abcbe95

The pack for dias is, as noted above, in the Quest section in the website, down the page (just search for "weekend"). The app shows same behaviour for both packs.

1 year ago

I see... country restriction again... probably same as this one.

View attached image.
1 year ago

Ok just finished checking, yep only applies to 💵 Real Money LootPacks.

The Weekend pack is only available in following regions:

1 year ago

Hey, I just wanted to thank you for all the helpful comments in this thread. I'm not sure if you're also making those guides on Alienware Arena (about artifacts and so on) but if you are, thank you so much for those too. You're a lifesaver.

1 year ago

You're welcome glad to hear that.
Ahh yep that's me too 😅

Sadly AWA doesn't allow to use Avatar anymore so it's a little hard to recognize with just the alien 😪

1 year ago

since i dont know where to put this, here are 2 gog codes for Wolfenstein - The New Order

if you take them please say it,that's all i ask

YUWU8E3ADF3BDD7C0?

? = 4+2+1+1

YUWU183?79ACBB0E2C
? = its capital is Paris

1 year ago

Both redeemed by someone else. Kind of obvious since its two hours ago and noone replied :)

1 year ago

both codes are gone but thx anyway

1 year ago

New comic code - REJECTED

Valid codes:

Code Reward
hamed-04 Community Lootpack 🧧
Aight8 8💎 1000 🪙
Hijoe8 Community Lootpack 🧧
REJECTED 1000 🪙 (comic)
exil03 Community Lootpack 🧧
fray Community Lootpack 🧧
flickzy Community Lootpack 🧧
berki or BERKI or Berki Community Lootpack 🧧
Discord500 500🪙
Welcome500 500🪙
welcomeGG 5💎 2000🪙 (for new accounts)
1 year ago*

Code Reward
Hijoe8 1 🧧

💠【Megumin's LootBoy Info 🪄】

View attached image.
1 year ago

Thanks! +10 dia

1 year ago

You're welcome! And also congrats! 🎉

1 year ago

Thanks. +5 Dia

1 year ago

You're welcome. Congrats on 5 💎!

1 year ago

5 diamonds here. Thanks!

1 year ago

Nice dia. You're welcome!

1 year ago

Thanks! +5 dias

1 year ago

You're welcome! Congrats dias

1 year ago

thx +10 diamantes

1 year ago

uwc felicidades!

1 year ago

ty 10 dia

1 year ago

uwc congrats 10 💎

1 year ago

So well, after thinking a bit, I reached the conclusion that I'm stopping with LB. Lootboy is good as a hobby, if you're starting your Steam library (or want to feed up your MMO of choice), and/or don't have much income to spend on games.

Since for now that's not my situation and my time is too precious to keep accumulating to get 5 bucks in the next guaranteed credit promo (which now seem to be for subscribers only!) I am pausing (maybe for short, maybe for long, mabe forever) LB. I'm not deleting my account and maybe I'll be back on it one of these days.

The thing is that I had enough dias for 13-14 packs and I bought them, all Supreme Steam. I opened them. I didn't even check which games I got as I wasn't really interested, I guessed all were in my library or ignored/unwanted. And then I went to get the last one, opened it, saw the cards and thought "this has to be a joke". Clicked the button to get to my inventory, saw it, and I thought again "this has to be a joke".

The card came with a code which redeemed successfully. Here's a pic of the card:
https://imgur.com/a/3OlfYqI

So, for you all LB users, keep on it, luck will (hopefully) eventually come to you! And thank you to all the people who kept this thread both useful and alive. I'll put the games on giveaways soon, look out for Lootboy group gibs. Cya around!

Edit:
Out of curiousity, these are the games I got from the 14 packs (13 since the other card wasn't a game).

Already have or unwanted:
Caravan
Before We Leave
Kingdom Wars 2: Definitive Edition (unwanted)
Zanzarah: The Hidden Portal (unwanted)
Kingdom Wars 4
Ruins To Rumble (unwanted)
Snackhunter (seems to be very good but I don't play multiplayer games anymore)
Paradise Lost
Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?!
Fated Souls III (unwanted)

I decided to redeem these:
Bionic Commando
Fishing: Barents Sea
The Heart Of The Teddy Bear

Let's see how many dupes/invalid...

1 year ago*

Congrats!

You don't really need to stop it. Switch to a passive way of doing the daily exploration quest + boost in under 1 minute daily. If you visit the steamgifts discussions, you can even redeem the diamond codes (I do this the passive way). You can simply quit on the active way of earning diamonds. But if there ever is a time to quit it, it would be at a high point like this. :D

1 year ago

Thanks for your suggestion, but I really need to take stuff out of my brain and "daily tasks". LootBoy is not the only thing I'll stop.

But yes, if going to quit, better leave as the champion of the day ^_^

Remember: rehab is for quitters!

1 year ago

Makes sense then. Good luck on turning the new page in your life!

1 year ago

Its easy to quit, I do it all the time.

1 year ago

How to do the exploration Quest in less then 1 minute?

1 year ago

Exploration quest is just clicking a link.
I would be more worried if that takes MORE than a minute.

You probably thinking of something else.

1 year ago

Just visit the link https://www.lootboy.de/loots, click click done. It's also one of the browser tabs that opens every time I open the browser, so it's really fast and easy.

1 year ago

Congratulations to the last card.

It's a hard one when you are on the way to quit/take a break. Big coincidence.

1 year ago

Indeed it's a big big coincidence. Even a 5 bucks card would have surprised me so much.

1 year ago

They just knew you wanted to quit!

1 year ago

Wow congrats!
And you're quite lucky to have the code for credit work right away, I'm still waiting on a replacement for the two $5 codes I got a week ago. At least I haven't had any dupe key in months, gotta give them that.

1 year ago

Congratulations! You clearly choose the right time to stop (because otherwise you would not get this card)

1 year ago

Congrats on that one! Seems like LootBoy read your mind 😅

Too many things seem to be happened while I was away, after I come back lately just noticed too many changes on it compared what it was before...

• Premium LootPacks price 100 💎 ➡️ 125 💎.
  • High dupe rate. Support may or may not answer you in short/long period. (Specially with Steam Wallet)
  • More Paid Walls. (Games exchangable with 🪙 now locked behind 🎟️ Season Ticket)
  • The rise of Sticker Collection. (Ability to earn LootPack by watching 📢 Ads)
  • Many events country restricted (Although it already has been like that in past) but many requires 💵 Real money. (This one I'm not really sure since somehow I felt like in the past those things are mostly 🪙 or 💎)

...Now thinking maybe they've been giving many signs to make people quit...

Either way, hope you enjoy your rewards (Hopefully not too many dupes/invalids, or none of them at all) and the day you decide to come back, LootBoy has become something better for you! 😊

1 year ago

man i really started after the golden age hunh ....

1 year ago

Probably that's the only time that people started to focus on getting 🪙.
At least for those people in those available countries.

View attached image.
1 year ago

yes they keep people waiting for a simple code lol

1 year ago

Reminds me of those 2ch/4chan intimate stories from people trying to quit their favorite MMO games after decades into them. Intimacy of those can’t be fully understand by nobody except for OPs. These stories and motives behind them are always too personal to share but people are scared and they talk desperately. We’re all junkies here. Someone less addicted, someone more. The trick is to have fun till it’s fun and to quit as soon as you feel it becomes so monotonous job you can’t tolerate it any more. Thanks for this sudden hiki thread nostalgia and have a good one.

1 year ago

lol this Eggventure event gettin ridiculous, Top 5 on the scoreboard all have the highest score possible lol. And i can just bet scores of 954 and 953 have a bunch of ppl submitted as well .... Thats gonna suck for LOT of ppl

1 year ago

how do you know they are genuine users, I've entered so many and got," sod all "If lucky 1000 users I think it truly rigged

1 year ago

Unless they're picking only 3 from the 955 rating that people reached.

Also idk what's the condition that LootBoy decides the same point people who'll get first and who's second, doesn't seem like alphabetically name order...

1 year ago

the highest score would be 991 (9x99+100)

1 year ago

no its 955, u can only use 1 of each sticker

1 year ago

955 only, after finding out that duplicates can't be used.

1 year ago

seeing score suddenly raised , must be at least 30 people with 955

Edit: I saw there are 6

1 year ago

I might have missed something, but do the 'Leader' eggs drop in the packs that you get by watching ads? I can't seem to get one (but that might just me being unlucky).

1 year ago

You get the one "default" leader
https://cdn.lootboy.app/images/rewards/eggventure_leader_001/sff6z7gu5w97/en/image.png

If you want "Premium" leaders, you have to get them from 125 "Premium" diamond packs or "Premium" real money packs.

1 year ago

So I guess if I don't have the 'default' leader I'm not able to finish the collection without paying money for it. Slowly LB is really outdoing itself with ways to make the site suck more.

1 year ago

It should be the first egg out of your first Eggventure Sticker pack.
Unless you shred it somehow or idk...
Using search on your cards didn't find anything?
Or checking on the Eggventure Collection on the first card to see if it shows any available cards to put in there?

1 year ago

I think I got the leader egg, but I'm 99% sure I didn't get the leader card (I checked everyday by clicking the leader slot in the collection). I really don't think I've accidentely shredded it as I've kept all the Eggventure cards I got for at least 4 days before I started to shred the lowest ones.

A bit weird, but I'll just skip this event then. Still don't like that it's not random, but only one at the start.

1 year ago

did the search for "leader"?

1 year ago

that pack always confused me, does it serve any purpose besides just adding a skin for the leader? does it help your score at all?

1 year ago

no, just a waste of diamonds

1 year ago

Nothing, just a skin pack.

1 year ago

Its not even that clear what you get for it. Is it just the Leader card and no other eggs? Or are a couple "premium" eggs included with it? If not, 125 diamonds is ridiculous for just a cosmetic.

1 year ago

They've already specified it's just a skin, to look Epic. (Idk who will spend 💵 Real Money or 🎫 LootTicket or 125 💎 on it)

Make your Leader look more epic!
Grab the The Eggventure – Leader Special Pack and get:
🔻a Skin for your Chicken Squad Leader 🐔
...to customize your own Chicken Squad even further!

View attached image.
1 year ago

that should have been for coins, really pointless

1 year ago

New code - AAA

1 year ago

Thanks.

1 year ago

Thx 3 💎!

1 year ago

opa muito obrigado ganhei mais alguns diamantes

1 year ago

Thanks

1 year ago

Thanks!

1 year ago

thanks

1 year ago

A few of us are trying to gather all the sticker card links.
What's missing:

Eggventure - Any Leader cards except Spiderman and the default Imperious.
Not saying anyone should waste 125 diamonds for just a cosmetic sticker, but if you already have, the links would be appreciated.

Poly Icons:
104 RM
106 RM - Pilexa
110 GK - Squidguin
110 RB

Wizard's World
100 Broom - Comet
100 Cloak - Invisible
100 Hat - Wise Sage

Big Showdown
17 Yards
70 Yards

Thanks in advance!

1 year ago*

I have 74 dealboy, and yes, it is counts as 73.

1 year ago

hunh ... I thought the highest score for the Eggventure would be 955 but it looks like that might not be the case since i'm seeing multiple cards with the same value:

https://cdn.lootboy.app/images/rewards/eggventure_chicken_023/fynhpqxesgyq/en/image.png
https://cdn.lootboy.app/images/rewards/eggventure_chicken_022/e24dpwce7wg2/en/image.png

https://cdn.lootboy.app/images/rewards/eggventure_chick_003/efv3x8sk8wd8/en/image.png
https://cdn.lootboy.app/images/rewards/default_2023_03_15/000/u5b5uzzd4kab/en/image.png
Ive run into at least 4 more examples so it's not isolated, just haven't seen any dual value legendaries cuz of rarity

1 year ago*

The highest legendary card with a duplicate number is 89. The highest a team can get is with 91 through 99 which do not have duplicates.

1 year ago

Thanks!

1 year ago

For Big Showdown, it seems there are 20 cards in total.
And sorry, I had 17 before but it seems like I already shred it. 😪

• 4/4
  • 8/8
1 year ago

At least 22. You have left out Fumble and Interception but possibly something like a Blocked FG, although 22 is most likely.
So it's 17 and 70 we need. That's actually good as those high values people might have used in their collections. Do you get that via an array? The order might let me match them with their card numbers.

1 year ago

Ahh yep, those 2 missed it 😅

And yep it's an array. Wait a sec, adding there.

1 year ago

Sorry for late reply, was on LootBoy Stream so didn't manage to update here when they sent me the pic.

View attached image.
1 year ago

Thanks...from that I was able to determine...
With 002 skipped because it was Fumble...
The Default Hail Mary card is 003...
008 is skipped because it is Interception
The missing 70 Yards card is 013...
And the missing 17 Yards card is 020.

1 year ago

Sorry I should have keep some Big Showdown cards before shreding, guess I wasn't interested in keeping them back then... Really sorry about that.

Not sure if someone had 70 Yards... just hope it had Ranking system so if we noticed some familiar name we might ask them.

1 year ago

Hmm, is it a good idea to convert my loot tickets (minus one) to diamonds using the 100,000 Easter Blast Premium Pack? 125 diamonds (the minimum reward) is basically equal value to a loot ticket.

1 year ago

It looks like it is, either you get the same quantity of packs in the end, or if you're lucky you get more. Only thing i see is that is that for guaranted credits you have to buy them, so loot tickets might be useful here, but it concerns so few countries anyway.

1 year ago

I bought two packages for the tickets I got 150 and 125 diamonds

1 year ago

its not equal if u use 25x draw

1 year ago

1 year ago

i'm still not winning this chicken event even with these deck of cards lmao

View attached image.
1 year ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 8 months ago.

1 year ago

event will at least end with 10-20 people at 955, and still don't know why top keeps changing

1 year ago

Random Game Steam Key: 376X3-BL809-A4T63

1 year ago

Duplicate, and nobody even said thanks.

1 year ago

Code Reward
QOQQQQ 1 Eggventure Sticker Pack (Legendary Egg Guaranteed)
AEC 1 Eggventure Sticker Pack (Rare Egg Guaranteed)

View attached image.
View attached image.
1 year ago*

AEC = The Eggventure Discovery Pack

1 year ago

Rare Guaranteed. Thx.

1 year ago

dunno y im gonna bother but imma still open em....

1 year ago

Well at least to assure 20 💎 for completion?

1 year ago

ah didn't know that was a thing, welp good to know

1 year ago

Yep, any sticker collection you submit, no matter your score, you'll always get 20 💎 for submit.

1 year ago

legendary 05

1 year ago

One of the 89 rating.
89 Chaos89 Zooks

1 year ago

didn't even watched the table but was guessing something like 87/85

1 year ago

thx

1 year ago

uwc

1 year ago

Thanks

1 year ago

You're welcome

1 year ago

Second time in a week where my diamonds were set to 0 (from 72, last time 110). It included diamonds I paid for, what I watched ads for and where I spent quite some time on surveys for.... ridiculous. Not sure if I am still going to use this platform after this.

1 year ago*

Contact the support and also check if someone else has access to your account. This is really weird and never happened to me before.

1 year ago

Previous time it was due to survey providers that took away the diamonds I earned.

1 year ago

Aight8

1 year ago

Thanks!

1 year ago

Thanks! +8 dia

1 year ago

thx

1 year ago

Thank you.

1 year ago

Thanks

1 year ago

Thx for the code! 💟
8 💎 1000 🪙

1 year ago

Chicken score 956 it's possible!!!

1 year ago

Yep, that's me lol.
Still don't believe i'm gonna win. No legendary eggs last days except from the code above.

View attached image.
1 year ago

wow, so you can repeat after all, or may be a mistake

1 year ago

I didn't know you could not in the first place. My score is 956 as for now.

1 year ago

Why not? You can as well put 99 to all slots, implying that you have enough of such cards)

View attached image.
1 year ago

It didn't work a few days ago. :/

1 year ago

Hmm. I probably didn't check it back then. Maybe they noticed that there is too many winners this way, and decided to add more competition then?

1 year ago

That's possible ...

1 year ago

Also tried two identical cards a few days ago and it didn't work.

1 year ago

I guess that's probably the case. They removed the limit of using duplicated cards, so now you could use any duplicated as you want.
Probably can't afford to give all people who reached 955 (highest score possible at that moment) €250 since you can't really tell who's 1st/2nd/3rd.

1 year ago

Should several of the best users submit a team with the same rating, the prizes will be raffled among them

1 year ago

Ohh I see, didn't see that last line, thx for the info!

1 year ago

Great, I got 955 and sent my collection in already. Oh well, that's life. 🙈

Good luck Kwek.

1 year ago

Thank you!
There are still 3 days to submit so no need to rush.

1 year ago

Yeah should've waited to submit score and continue open packs. I was so confident that 955 was max. 😕

1 year ago

how tho? any1 have a screenshot?

1 year ago

Kwek provided a screenshot in his first reply. It seems you can equip 92 dupe chicken.

1 year ago

ah didnt realise it was a link, my bad

1 year ago

Looks like they removed the limit of using duplicates cards because too many winners reached top highscore possible.

1 year ago

So many rare eggs, and not a single one medium well...

1 year ago

Question for everyone:
I go to the site and the app every day. And every day I see the following situation: every day the number of diamonds decreases by 1. It turns out that every day when I take 1 diamond by clicking on a link, I restore the value that was yesterday.

Can I ask a question with this in support? Why every day 1 diamond is taken away?

1 year ago

Hmm... didn't notice that, I'll check these days with mine to see if it happens the same.

1 year ago

hunh .. saw it happen to me once but i never noticed it happening after that so i couldnt pin down the cause

1 year ago

If you switch between app and site then it's just site/app refresh issue - i.e. today I've claimed 1 diamond from app (very early in the morning) and after I woke up (3 or 4 hours later), I've opened site - my diamond balance updated in like 10 seconds (1 diamond was added). Try to use only site or app.

1 year ago

I figured out what the problem was.
There is a bug in the daily boost, sometimes it displays that it is charged twice as much as necessary. And then after updating in the application or site value becomes correct.

1 year ago

Ohh nice glad you found it out.
I was testing on my side but almost 2 days nothing seems out of place...

1 year ago

So this happened. :)

Pics.

1. Lootboy Contest from a few days ago.
  2. Got this.
  3. :)

Bought a pack with a loot ticket. Got 150 Diamonds.
Bought a second pack with a loot ticket. See pics below.

It will take me a long long time to use this up. Many will show up here on the site as giveaways.
Happened a couple days ago on the weekend. I submitted the info as directed on the card. They got back to me a day later saying its all good and I'd see the prize in a day. It showed up today just like they said.

View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
1 year ago

Damn, nice. Have fun spending them. 🙂

1 year ago

Wow, congrats!!

1 year ago

Grats!

1 year ago

wow very lucky gratz

1 year ago

Very lucky, congrats!

1 year ago

congratulations

1 year ago

Wow, you probably have enough to actually get one of the big games in the monthly packs :P
Congrats!

1 year ago

lol. I'm sure there will be lots of copies of cheap games. Perhaps I'll get lucky some and get a few nice ones as well.

1 year ago

It's mostly bundled games, but there's some of the rarer bundle stuff in there too, tier 2/3 and the like. I've gotten a few wishlist games over time, and also indie titles I've never heard of before but that are quite nice... and cheap things I might never play too.

1 year ago

Congrats. Would have said don't spend it all in one place but it's not like you have a choice there lol

1 year ago

It is still lootboy after all.... But I'm not complaining.

1 year ago

Wow congrats!!! A little jackpot it seems.

1 year ago

Congrats.

1 year ago

damn 2 packs must be lucky... i would've participate but didn't want to spend $5 for a membership and not getting anything good

1 year ago

Woah! Congrats!

1 year ago

Congrats

1 year ago

Awesome! Must be fun to see 100k diamonds.

1 year ago

Yes, I was shocked and looked at my inventory multiple times thinking I must have been wrong with what I saw. :)

1 year ago

Haha, I might have done the same for sure. It's a great win, enjoy & good luck!

1 year ago

💎🎰🏧

゚+。゚(ノ`・Θ・)ノ🎆Congratulations♪🎆。+゚

1 year ago

dank, gratz

1 year ago

Congrats!

1 year ago

Wow, that's some extraordinary luck! Congratulations!

1 year ago

【Code】 

• AEC (Eggventure Sticker Pack - Rare guaranteed) - ❌ EXPIRED!
  • QOQQQQ (Eggventure Sticker Pack - Legendary guaranteed) - ❌ EXPIRED!
  • AAA (3 💎) - ❌ EXPIRED!
  • super8 (8 💎 1000 🪙) - ❌ EXPIRED!

1 year ago

Aight8

1 year ago

Thanks! (The code was previously mentioned, but I didn't see it.)

1 year ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.