March 2022 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

📅 Important dates

• 💳 March 29th, 2022: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 April 5th 2022: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Desperados III (ROW gift link notification)

The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan (ROW gift link notification)

Mass Effect™ Legendary Edition is an Origin key

(can be traded, no account linking is needed)

All non-redeemed keys for Mass Effect Legendary Edition were revoked on 1st March 2023.

AFTER the keys expired, Humble Bundle RETROACTIVELY added a notice about the keys expiry on March 1st 2023 10 AM PDT

If you ask the support team for a new key, you will receive one that expires 17 May 2023 11:59 PM PDT

Notes:

• Humble announced the contents of the bundle prior to release, but upon release Red Solstice 2: Survivors was included in place of Chicken Police.

🌟 NEW 2023-09-20: Desperados III out of stock (source)
🌟 NEW 2023-09-25: Desperados III back in stock (source)

Free DLC to claim:

!addlicense ASF 641593

To pause a month, go to Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month or use this shortcut (does not always work)

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Desperados III 96% of 6496 🏆 7.50 CV app/610370 W M L 0 $49.99
Mass Effect™ Legendary Edition - - - ORIGIN - - $59.99
Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 83% of 3747 - 🏆 7.50 CV app/1414850 W 0 $49.99
The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan 72% of 5423 🏆 4.50 CV app/939850 W 0* $29.99
Red Solstice 2: Survivors 72% of 2062 🏆 4.50 CV app/768520 W 0 $29.99
Nebuchadnezzar 80% of 866 - 🏆 3.00 CV app/1157220 W L 0 $19.99
Police Stories 86% of 4492 - 🏆 2.25 CV app/539470 W 1 $14.99
Evan's Remains 91% of 529 - 🏆 1.05 CV app/1110050 W M 1 $6.99

Retail:

• $261.92

CV:

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that month’s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 €9.99 £8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ¥79 699₽
Per year $129 €109 £98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ¥850 7,459₽

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

2 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Would you give this deal an All-Star rating?

View Results
[I like the spotlight game(s)] Hell yes. Desperados III alone is worth that price! It costs substantially less than its lowest Steam store discount (so far), and I get some extra games too!
[I keep my subscription only for the Humble Store discount] A tad annoying, but what other Choice do I have?
[Only with limited deal] At $6 it’s worth it a million times. At full price, it ain't worth it.
[Happy] I’m absolutely thrilled about this month’s games. I could really use a distraction to stop worrying about the current world crisis.
[Neutral] I’m not sure what to say. Lately the weekly bundles seemed to be much better than Choice, and they cost roughly the same.
[Pause] Looking at this selection makes me very salty. Time to pause, AGAIN… Don’t think I can’t find the Pause button, IGN, even if you hid it really well this time!
[Disappointed] When I saw Mass Effect™ Legendary Edition, my heart pounded with excitement. Until I saw it’s an Origin key, LOL.
[Canceling the subscription] I was expecting a big quality boost after the recent Choice redesign, but after seeing both last month’s and Evan this month’s lineup, little hope Remains. Perhaps it’s best to just cancel my subscription altogether.

Honestly I wouldn't have taken anything from this if it weren't for Man of Medan. I can't complain too much, I already got my money's worth out of the $99 for a year deal...not sure if it's with stuff I'll actually play or if it's just going to sit in my Steam library but...yeah, I'm not really a fan of the Origin key. I'll probably claim it eventually, but I'm not really a fan of having to download 10 different launchers just to play games even though I am aware that some games require you to have other launchers downloaded even if you own the game on Steam.

2 years ago

Didn't electronic arts recently state they are closing origin and that the keys will stop working very soon???

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

2 years ago

where did you read it? if origin were to close also the games on steam would not works anymore: to play ME you have to use origin also on steam

2 years ago

They are making a new app

2 years ago

Apparently it's actually being rebranded to EA Desktop or something, but your Origin library will transfer to that.

2 years ago

I'm not interested in an Origin key, but I still think it's worth it for Man of Medan and Desperados. Can probably play Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl with my nieces. Red Solstice 2 (Chicken Police would have been better), Nebuchadnezzar, and Police Stories all look decent. Already have Evan's Remains.

2 years ago*

why don't you like the origin keys? if you buy the game on steam origin you have to use it anyway

2 years ago

Why do you ask the same shit to everybody?
They don't want Origin keys. Just accept that. Doesn't matter if to play it on steam you still need their fucking client.
Countless people have told you that already. You are a pain in the ass.

2 years ago

This is a joke

2 years ago

Welp Origin key. Hard pass.

2 years ago

I really don't understand why peoples here don't like the origin keys. buying the game on steam or origin is the same. however origin must be installed

2 years ago*

Yes i know that Origin launcher must be installed to play EA games. People have different reasons, but as an achievement hunter i prefer to play all of my games on Steam.

2 years ago

Already have the ME games, police story, and Desperados 3. The former and latter are great games and incredible value for the money, but the rest doesn't seem very interesting, so it'll be a pass for me.

2 years ago

Easy pause for me. Not even anything I want to trade for.

2 years ago

No Dark Pictures for Malaysia either, replaced with Warsim.
Not sure why i expected HB to treat their customers equally

2 years ago

Desperados III, Nebuchadnezzar and Police Stories all on my wishlist, but not sure that's enough for me to re-activate, this month will be tight financially so might just try and trade for them. Still, not a bad monthly compared to recent ones IMO :)

2 years ago

Mass Effect LE and Red Solstice 2? Yeah, totally worth $12, I don't care if the ME key is origin. Because, you know, the "steam version" is just a launcher that boots origin to actually launch the game.

I just wish the "come back to humble choice for $6" email I got last month was this month instead.

2 years ago

Even though I know you're absolutely right, it's just a link to Origin basically, but still irks me that it's not the Steam version. It seems like such a small difference for EA to supply Steam keys instead of Origin keys.

2 years ago

Skip. I dont want to take away their beloved Origins keys.

2 years ago

Can someone confirm if they are sending Warsim to Russia?
If so, then its not a funny joke from HBs end

2 years ago

Russia receives Man of Medan, the confirmation is already in the OP (check the links there).

2 years ago

ah, i just confused myself with the "Awaiting Confirmation" part

2 years ago

Ah, my bad. I forgot to remove that part after I received the confirmation.

2 years ago

No worries and thanks for your constant work with keeping us updated regarding bundles

2 years ago

All in all, I think it's a good bundle, just not my thing. There's only one game I'm kinda interested in, but not even enough to grab the bundle with the $4 coupon HB threw at my face when I paused. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2 years ago

I'd get it for 6$

2 years ago

I already have Mass Effect, on Steam, and I STRONGLY dislike strategy games (so no Desperados, Nebuchadnezzar and Red Solstice for me). I was waiting for a rebundle of Man of Medan, but 12$ would be way too much.. I would have enjoyed Chicken Police, but it's gone. It's a pause and I will definitely not unpause if I have no solid discount.

2 years ago

of course, why not fak up SEA region, just like back then
again and again
WHY!!!!

we all pay using USD, not local currency

2 years ago

I sent in a support ticket, asking about their systematic bullying of SEA (and others).

Ofc it will take days for them to reply and it will be some sob-story about how its not their fault etc

2 years ago

+1 Lemme know when there's an update.

2 years ago

Just got this reply:

Hi there,

"Thanks for reaching out to Humble Bundle Customer Support. Unfortunately, this title is not available in your area, so we offered a replacement key instead. I apologize for the distress this has caused."

Funny thing is, it is available in my area

2 years ago

Lmao, got the same reply as well. Feel like the replacement is not even comparable.

The funny thing is, I won Man of Medan GA last night and can redeem the key successfully. So, where in the side of universe they are when they say it's not available in our area?

Nonetheless, will pause this march monthly for sure since I got what I want from GA. :)

2 years ago

Yeah, i have no idea why they bothered claiming that its not available here.
Provided them proof of it and got this reply

Hi there,

I sincerely apologize, but this is a restriction put in place by the publisher and isn't something that we can override.

Please let me know if you have any other questions. Take care!

2 years ago

Have you told them that?
I can confirm that the game is available in my country while apparently being region locked

2 years ago

yup, i informed them that the game is available here (provided screenshots etc) and got this reply

Hi there,

I sincerely apologize, but this is a restriction put in place by the publisher and isn't something that we can override.

Please let me know if you have any other questions. Take care!

2 years ago

It's Pretty much Bandai Namco who hold Grudges to SEA peoples(and other region that got affected). I freakin hate this publisher but they produce such great games I might confused here lol. :'(((((

2 years ago

well, that's just sad
same has happened with soulcalibur 6 before so I'm not exactly surprised

2 years ago

do i need to do that too, SEA afaik doesnt have a proper law like in europe, which mean we're fakked

2 years ago

Actually I feel good, I lost the reason to consider purchasing this bundle and thus can save my money. Wouldn't go even for $6.
Would rather buy a key of This War of Mine to support Ukraine. Nicely done, Humble!

2 years ago

instant bu..... oh wait it's origin key for ME. instant skip/cancel then. dem you ign.

2 years ago

There is a massive amount of anti-Origin comments, when the main complaint was always the unnecessary program having to run on top of steam in the first place. But now that's fallen back to just "achievements, library, etc."

Those aren't real issues. And I certainly won't be waiting to pay far greater price on Steam to get those abilities, when, let's face it, our libraries are already fractured across numerous platforms.

The rest of us will be enjoying Mass Effect on Origin while these complainers stick to their principles and will not be enjoying it...because muh screenshots!

2 years ago

You might be underestimating the psychology involved here. People can be pretty attached to their Steam account. And some people are VERY serious about their Steam achievements.

I have RDR2 on the Rockstar client. After playing for a couple of hours, I realized that I really missed taking screenshots. So I added it to Steam as a non-Steam game, and now my screenshots are attached to my Steam account.

2 years ago

Your library might be fractured across numerous platforms, but every single game I own is on Steam. Some people just don't want or need another client. It's that simple.
You might consider their reasons unimportant, but that's not up to you. It's none of your business. Who are you to judge or criticize them?
Are you ok with Origin? Good for you. Just don't pretend you are better than everybody else.
I was never interested in ME, so I'll never play it anyway. But that being an Origin key is one of the reasons I canceled my subscription.
I don't buy or play any game on Steam that uses another client. I just don't want to. I have many other games to choose from. Not being able to play a game because it's not on steam is not really a concern. Couldn't care less. It's a matter of choice. One that you must respect if you want to be respected as well.

2 years ago*

+1 respect

2 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

2 years ago

Well said!

2 years ago

our libraries are already fractured across numerous platforms

not everyone jumped on that just bcs of saving few bucks or time limited exlusivity, i dont mind if i need run Origin, but i want it on 1 library, which is Steam....if not, i dont care about that game, i have a lot to play anyway

2 years ago

And yes, don't assume that everybody's library is fractured across various platforms.
If it's fractured for you, fine.
But stop assuming things about other people and trying to force your way of thinking on them, because you know what they say about assuming things.

2 years ago

Hong Kong cannot claim The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan.
Pause.

2 years ago

That reminds me, I need to be saving my money. Perfect excuse to cancel!

2 years ago

This month's bundle is really awesome!

2 years ago

+1

2 years ago

A bad bundle for me. If I didn't own a lot it would be pretty nice but I already own Desperados III, Mass Effect Leg Edition, and Man of Medan. The only other game I want is Red Solstice 2. Sucks to pause since I'd lose the 20% discount but when it really comes down to it I don't care enough. I've barely bought any games from the Humble store in quite a while so I'd rather just save my paid months for games I don't own and want more of.

2 years ago

To be honest it seems most games I've looked at in the Humble store are priced high (for games on sale -- i don't even consider full price games anyway), so it becomes the same as other stores after the 20% discount is applied. It was not always like that but lately it feels like a fake discount to me. So I don't care about losing the discount. If they offer a half price monthly or something that probably saves more than any potential 20% discount I would have bought.

2 years ago

Ya, I've gotten some pretty good deals from GMG and don't have to pay a monthly fee for that. I also need to just cut back on buying games. I have so many that I'll never get through them all and a lot I really want to play just keep getting pushed farther into the backlog and I forget them until I see it on sale or something and realize I already own it. lol

I just recently decided if I get free games from Epic, GOG, Amazon, etc. I'm removing them from my Steam Wishlist. I'm tired of double-dipping or just buying a game I already own somewhere that I can play it. I've played more games on gamepass also that I beat pretty quickly and have been glad I didn't buy them cause there was no replay value. Like right now I can play Shadow Warrior 3 on PSNow. So gonna work on beating that there to save me the extra money.

2 years ago

Thank god it's Origin key! I bought it on Steam a few months ago but have barely played it.
:)

2 years ago

so, if a man from medan bought this bundle, they didnt get man from medan? wtf humble and bandainamco

2 years ago

lmao, you're from Medan? yeah it's stupid. seems like humble hate Asian

2 years ago

Wow, I didn't even consider that! That's messed up lol

2 years ago

warsim in japan...
don't bundle those region locked games or at least replace it with a game of same value

2 years ago*

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.