Puzzle Agent 2 87% of 501 Reviews - 5 $9.99
Bone Complete Bundle (PACK) - - 0 $9.99
Hector: Badge of Carnage - Full Series 94% of 137 Reviews - 4 $19.99
Telltale Texas Hold ‘Em 58% of 60 Reviews - 0 $2.99
Poker Night at the Inventory 85% of 6,305 Reviews - 2 $4.99
The Walking Dead 96% of 35,112 Reviews 3 $24.99

Tier 2: BTA

GAME RATINGS CARDS BUNDLED RETAIL PRICE
The Walking Dead: Michonne - A Telltale Miniseries 77% of 3,611 Reviews - 0 $14.99
Tales from the Borderlands 95% of 12,355 Reviews - 2 $24.99
The Walking Dead: Season 2 95% of 19,786 Reviews - 1 $24.99
Game of Thrones - A Telltale Games Series 77% of 8,791 Reviews - 2 $29.99
Jurassic Park: The Game 68% of 881 Reviews - 2 $19.99
The Wolf Among Us 97% of 15518 Reviews - 2 $24.99
The Walking Dead: 400 Days 84% of 3939 Reviews - 2 $4.99
Poker Night 2 84% of 393 Reviews - 1 $4.99
Sam & Max: Devil's Playhouse 94% of 151 Reviews - 4 $19.99

Tier 3: $15

GAME RATINGS CARDS BUNDLED RETAIL PRICE
Batman - The Telltale Series 74% of 5,352 Reviews - 0 $24.99
Minecraft: Story Mode - A Telltale Games Series 76% of 7,350 Reviews - 0 $24.99
Minecraft: Story Mode - Adventure Pass (DLC) 83% of 368 Reviews - 0 $14.99

Retail:

• Tier 1 = $117.91
  • Tier 1 + 2 = $287.73
  • Tier 1 + 2 + 3 = $352.70

CV:

• Tier 1 = 14.688
  • Tier 1 + 2 = 43.16
  • Tier 1 + 2 + 3 = 108.13 (If Tier 3 stays non-bundled, otherwise it is 52.905)

Attention:

Tier 1 includes 10% off Humble Monthly for New Subscribers
Tier 2 includes 50% off The Walking Dead: A New Frontier Humble Store Coupon

7 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Will you buy this bundle

View Results
Yes
No
Repeats
Don't know
Necessary potato with sweet sauce

$6,90 bleh... haven't been very impressed with the Telltale games lately, good for an 2 hour run, not much worth for money, not even 6,90 I presume.
And most of tier 1 I already have, just... not on Steam. I suppose I could to get them on Steam and some giveaways, but no rush there. Probably be nice to have some good Sam and Maxes before they ruined it in Season 3 on Steam.

Hector is HILARIOUS though. Then again probably since it's not developed by Telltale, just published by them. Super hightly recommended.

7 years ago

Definitely a solid bundle for anyone with at least the slightest interest in Telltale games.
For those who care about such things, T1 adds +22 to your library count, and the quality is infinitely better than any random asset flip shovelware.

These are the Telltale games left out of this bundle, if you want to make predictions for the 2nd week unlocks:

• Back to the Future (T1 in the previous Telltale bundle);
  • Jurassic Park (BTA in the previous Telltale bundle);
  • Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy (released ~3 months ago, should it ever be bundled so soon it'd be in a high tier);
  • Minecraft: Story Mode - Season 2 (released last week, basically impossible it'd be bundled so soon, maybe a small coupon?);
  • Poker Night 2 (BTA in the previous Telltale bundle);
  • Sam & Max: The Devil’s Playhouse (T1 in the previous Telltale bundle, completing the Sam & Max series in the same bundle would be nice);
  • Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People (BTA in the previous Telltale bundle);
  • Tales of Monkey Island (never been in an actual bundle so far, time for it to make its debut?);
  • The Walking Dead: 400 Days (BTA in the previous Telltale bundle);
  • The Walking Dead: A New Frontier (very unlikely since there's a 50% off coupon in BTA);
  • The Wolf Among Us (BTA in the previous Telltale bundle, and apparently already leaked).

By the way, The Wolf Among Us is a great game, too bad it heavily implies a second season which never came.

7 years ago*

You can easily make predictions based on NippleThief's owned games lol. He said that the only game he doesn't own is Minecraft, meaning Tales of Monkey Island likely isn't in it. That was the only one I cared about so I didn't check for others.

7 years ago

Good catch, I didn't follow the entire conversation in the predictions thread earlier.
So... that leaves Sam & Max S3, The Walking Dead: 400 Days, and The Wolf Among Us.

7 years ago

Tier 1 for the missing Sam and Max seasons worth the price. The rest for the nice people of steamgifts :)

Maybe an upgrade to tier 2 passed the credit card close date.

7 years ago

the only game i am missing and really want is borderlands one, so i doubt :<

7 years ago

Tier 1 is good enough for me. :D

7 years ago

Time to try to win Sam and Max S1 and S2 and maybe Tales of Monkey Island in the next week ¯_(ツ)_/¯

7 years ago

A few months ago I bought Bone, which was the only thing (of significance) I was missing from tier 1. I have a lot of unfinished Telltalle games, so not planning to buy anything.

7 years ago

HB why you make my life hard 😐😀
2 bundles(this and Capcom), both have nice BTAs(but not so nice i buy them without second thought). At least i have six days to think what to buy :P

7 years ago

Bought tier 1 for the classics and the charity. I want Batman, but that has time till it ends up in a tier 1 like all the rest of them ;P

7 years ago

What is going on with Sam & Max, Season One and Two? The chart doesn't show them as highlighted and owned for me. Anyone else having that problem?

Also, why is Season One only able to be given away via the sub that Reforced mentioned? Was the game given away for free before? If not, then is something else wrong with it's entry in the Steam API?

7 years ago

Episode 4 is free, that might be the issue?

7 years ago

But there are no separate episodes anymore.

7 years ago

FFS, I really hate captcha. I had a BTA of $5.45. I completed the payment and right at the end it says there was a problem with the captcha and that I should press back to process it again. Press back and my BTA is now $7.05.

7 years ago

I want the Batman game but really I have too many of those titles to justice buying the full thing so will probably just get the first tier.

7 years ago

Damned I totally forgot there was a new bundle again... Missed the low BTA by far, why the hell do people rush like that for T3? :/

7 years ago

meh

7 years ago

I have the BTA locked at 5.73$, but I also really wanna have Batman. Anyone played it and can recommend?

7 years ago

Its not worth it for a 10$ jump to get Batman imo as the Minecraft in same tier is not really worth it (if you're not into Minecraft at all), probably its better to get BTA and maybe go Group Buys and find individual that sells Batman (maybe 4$)

7 years ago

Will only buy T1, I guess..

7 years ago

I'm pretty sure next week's games will include Poker Night 2, and The Walking Dead: 400 Days.

7 years ago

I made a Telltale train, enter if you would like to win some of the higher tiers!

7 years ago

I'm only interested in Tales from the Borderlands, and I could pay less than the current BTA for the game during sales. I guess I'll skip this one for now!

7 years ago

Ah damn, I'm late again. BTA is $2.5 more than lowest now... Why is the HB bundle time 2 am here... ;-; BTA games look great but if I buy it I probably won't be able to buy anything else until maybe a few months.... :/ Hopefully I can win/trade for them, at least.

7 years ago

What a fantastic bundle, only missing Batman. I love Telltale so much I could not resist to buy them and now they are all together for 15 dollars..... What a steal.

7 years ago

Bought tier 2 for now, but I'll probably upgrade and use that coupon to grab TWD3 as well. Excellent games.

7 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 6 years ago.

7 years ago

I think I broke Humble Bundle? I know it's only one cent difference, but I find it funny that I didn't have to buy the BTA to get the BTA lol https://i.gyazo.com/b6f0f5555fd5b13b120d04dfb52a214a.png https://i.gyazo.com/b8615d059de17b3edb5b1e785d95b4ec.png https://i.gyazo.com/66d69433d27d43c8071778347ab99488.png

7 years ago

LOL! Lucky :p I guess the 0,01$ would actually cost HB more in term of paypal fees

7 years ago

Interested in Batman and The Wolf Among Us, but it's too expensive for me, so I'm skipping. Keep those giveaways coming hahah :D

7 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.