Lootboy may close down! Might be a good time to spend your diamonds and empty your inventory...

For the newest codes and special deals check out the latest comments! ✺◟( • ω • )◞✺

- Link to last page -

Additional hints:

• You can redeem the codes here: https://www.lootboy.de/redeemCode (If you have trouble redeeming the codes, try disabling adblock or try again later) (Link to main site: https://www.lootboy.de/)
  • Diamonds can be used to purchase the premium lootpacks in the diamond section
  • The names of the lootpacks only describe the exclusive loot for that pack! In most cases you just get something from the general pool for all packs, wich contains Origin/Uplay/GOG/Steam/whatever games. So even if you get the "Supreme Steam" pack, you may not get a steam game!
  • You now get a special golden lootpack after every tenth premium lootpack you open.
  • You can scrap cards that you don't want for 100 coins each (after you revealed the code it's only 10 coins)
  • You get 350 coins for reading the comics (new one each friday)
  • The 2000 coins Lootpacks are mostly useless trash
  • If you get a duplicate key or have some other problem, try contacting their support :) - Here or write a mail to: support@lootboy.de/support@lootboy.com
  • The iOS/Amazon version of the app doesn't have all the stuff, there are no offers on the bonus wall and the redeem-code button is missing.
  • You can purchase packs with amazon coins (more info here)
  • You can find a list of some games that people got here

Group:

It seems Lootboy has gotten a lot better when it comes to duplicated keys, but if you still have doubts about a key, you can use the group below for those giveaways :)
Unfortunately it happens far too often that Lootboy is handing out duplicate keys, so a lot of people feel uncomfortable with creating public giveaways with the games from Lootboy. So I just created a little group with some rules to make it less risky for the generous givers.
I hope this helps :)

Steam Group Link
SG Group Link

A huge thanks to all the people who are posting new codes here or answer questions from other users! ٩(◕‿◕)۶

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

🎫 LootTicket Special Only Cost Reward
September Monthly Action LootPack     🔻.DE              🔻.COM                        1 🎫 LootTicket 🔸2 🎫 LootTickets                    🔸30 💎 3,000 🪙                    🔸1 Random Card

Like August, there won't be any Monthly Edition LootPack.

View attached image.
9 months ago

Thank you!

9 months ago

You're welcome!

9 months ago

【Megumin's Words】

I was surprised that Action Pack for new month is still available, well for people who has saved their LootTicket might be a little useful.

💠【Megumin's LootBoy Info 🪄】
 🔻September Monthly Action LootPack

   📋 Sticker Collection   (10 Packs/day for PC + App)             Cost                                   During                            Reward
ERROR 404            ?? Unknown ??
 📜Diamond Quest (DQ) Cost            During      Reward
State of Survival                └ 🌎 AT/AU/BE/CA/CH/DE/DK/ES/FI/FR/GB/GR/IE/IS/IT/NL/NO/NZ/PL/SE/US only              .             .             499 🪙              .             .             Unknown              .             .             DQ: State of Survival - 75 💎
LootGirl's Quest 499 🪙 Unknown DQ: Hero Wars - 50 💎
  📱 Mobile App Only Cost            During      Reward
ERROR 404 ?? Unknown ??
 🎟️ Season Ticket Only Cost            During      Reward
♻️ RESTOCKED          V Rising       🔻.DE.COM              100,000 🪙              Unknown              Steam V Rising
Big Shot Black Market 850 💎 3 Packs/Month 75 ⚫ Cheat Chips
9 months ago

Strange. I was unable to find monthly action pack, but your direct link worked fine. Thank you!

9 months ago

Since August after site went non-maintained, the Action Pack won't appear on site anymore.
So the only way to get to it is through link.

You're welcome! 💟

I'd be surprised if there's an October Action Pack 😅

9 months ago

Zombie mode: ON

9 months ago

LootBoy State: Alive?

9 months ago

The true question is where to find the link. Thanks for the effort!

9 months ago

Most likely people's report or feedback I guess.

9 months ago

What is ERROR 404? I can't find any thing to collect.

9 months ago

View attached image.
9 months ago

Since it is under sticker collection I though Loot Boy making fun of it's own status and created a sticker collection of Error 404. :)

9 months ago

Ahh yep 😅 Well I've been putting that for a long while in the last few posts too. Since LootBoy is practically bankrupting, so expecting many things going someday ERROR 404 without any previous alerts, so doing that to prepare people's mind when that happens.

9 months ago

Paypal's gone ,always the first payment method to get pulled.

Might be because they have a certain level of protection for customers.

9 months ago

no, they don't want to issue refunds anymore

9 months ago

+1
Paypal looks out for its bottom dollar foremost.

If a Country has a big enough customer base, Paypal wont attempt to prosecute Scammers there for fear of losing the ability to do business in that counrty. Its written off as the cost of doing business. They quietly refund the money of people who complain.

9 months ago

I cannot see the steam pack for diamonds anymore. Is it gone already?

9 months ago

No, just go to Quests tab and you'll see Supreme Steam.

9 months ago

Only in certain regions. If you're French you're out of luck.

9 months ago

Weekly route broken for everyone?

9 months ago

It would appear so, been like that for 3 days for me now. Possibly whoever is maintaining the site/app may fix it on Monday....or just as equally not I suppose, if this particular ship truly is sinking I doubt anyone there would care that much right now. Could be a sign of the impending demise I suppose, fingers crossed not maybe.

9 months ago

yes

9 months ago

I think so, been 3 or 4 days for me. I doubt there is anyone left to keep things running as they start to break.

9 months ago

yes

9 months ago

9 months ago

Anyone else's diamond count not going up after doing an exploration quest?

9 months ago

works fine, log out and then log in

9 months ago

Shooting Stars
R-V-F-6-I-H-E-A-R-E-Q-8-9-T-G

Syberia II
M-5-D-5-M-D-3-4-5-F-5-V-R-I-X

9 months ago*

Looking for advice.

I purchased the September loot pack:
https://www.lootboy.de/loots/63ee3c6d493dcc001b2fd8a3

However, I can't seem to view/access the two tickets (to exchange for premium packs). I have tried two different browsers, disabled ad-block etc.

My inventory icon on the top right displays 6, however when I open my inventory, only 5 items are displayed.

The golden ticket icon on the top right displays 2, however when I open it displays this page without access to the two tickets.:
https://www.lootboy.com/season-ticket

I have contacted support, been waiting a few days now for a response.

9 months ago

but you do realize that they filed for bankruptcy and that the site is quite broken...

9 months ago

Aware.
Reaching out to anyone else that has purchased a loot pack.
Wanting to know if they have the same problem (with the site) or if it is just me?

9 months ago

i am crossing fingers for ya

9 months ago

Well... usually you use the LootTicket when you purchase a real money LootPack, I don't remember if you access them by clicking them directly or not. 😶

View attached image.
9 months ago

Still no response.

I have requested a refund, not holding my breath.

BUYER BEWARE!

9 months ago

Enclave ----- RXVKE-A548N-MCVQ6

9 months ago

Someone already ninja'd it, thanks anyways

9 months ago

So where should I spend my remaining diamonds ? can I buy the black market thing twice in a row ?
I have around 1900 of them !

9 months ago

you might get duplicated currency cards
best bet is to buy multiple SS packs

9 months ago

You mean supreme steam I guess, ok I'll use a VPN and got them.
I must use the mobile app to pay with diamonds right ?

9 months ago

no, it works on website, go to quest tab and scroll down

9 months ago

What is cheapest way to get 1 season ticket and can you still buy the September action pack with 1 season ticket?

9 months ago

read a few messages above I wouldn't recomend buying these now. it's the monthly sub for 5€ you can get some golden tickets

9 months ago

I'd follow tabbou's advice...

https://www.steamgifts.com/go/comment/RVM43Gt

9 months ago

Hi all, Got a problem... Second day I can't have the daily boost. It's not loading

9 months ago

No one can.

9 months ago

ah yes the website is really going to collapse

9 months ago

Yeah i really liked the season tickets thought because you could double them with the monthly pack for free. I wanted to just leave just 1 but I spent all of them thinking the site would go down.

9 months ago

It's fine, since it's really unsure if they'll close the site soon or later.
So better not risking to lose those Tickets to use them while it's usable than when it expires going in vain...

I just risked my chance to keep it. So it's up to everyone's choice.

9 months ago

What happened to lootboy? since the start of august and now continues, I see packs I have already owned, I don't see the new ones for the month and nothing else. The week redards don't work. What is happening? (I am from ITALY).

9 months ago

The site lost the ability to check user purchased packs history to show/hide the LootPacks.
So you'll see plenty of old LootPacks showing up but after purchasing them, it'll show you already bought them before.

Daily Boost or Weekly Login Rewards is practically dead since it requires LootBoy to update each week's reward (some weeks are different rewards, so they input that manually each week before/after reset)
Due to August's planned rewards already ended, nothing on September = Daily Boost ☠️

That's why I was surprised to see that they actually input beforehand the September Action LootPack, or they have already put the whole year Action Pack since its content is practically same for all, just month name changes.

9 months ago

Thanks for the explanation!

9 months ago

You're welcome!

9 months ago

mate, its in the title " !!!! LOOTBOY MAY CLOSE DOWN SOON !!!!"
and there are quite a lot of information about whats going on

9 months ago

I dind't read it before posting this. Anyway it says "may", conditional. I mean, will it close surely? Or could be a possibility of "resurrection"? Because sounds strange there is still the possibility of purchase if the society failed. or no? :P

9 months ago

I think this will be definitive but awaiting official news

9 months ago

well they filed officially for bankruptcy in germany, now its behind closed doors and i guess they look into on how to pay the debtors and then they will find out if the bank helps out, if a new investor jumps in or if they have to close down completely.

9 months ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 9 months ago.

9 months ago

Bump!

9 months ago

💀

9 months ago

HM. This is confusing, I was bumping another thread about a cakeday.
How the hell did my bump came here.
Also, the skull is ominous mate.

9 months ago

lootboy is dying, the skull is on point

9 months ago

Ah, this is true. I am lacking sleep today so it was difficult.
Thanks!

9 months ago

Hehe, happens

9 months ago

Somehow I kept getting the daily boost and exploration quest, until the boost died but I had enough so a few days getting diamond victory packs or whatever the name is got me again to 125. Probably this is the definitive last pack I ever get, and I got Credit of Choice containing...
Earth 2160
/facepalm

I don't think the business will continue if they fired all employees minus the minimum (host maintenance and feeding the hamster). For a business to change hands thinking they can lift it up, it must be running somehow. Now LB is agonizing and most people have spent all they got and left for good. It's not a very sellable asset as a "working business". My guess is that for some (legal?) reason they keep the site up for a while until officially announcing a closing date.

9 months ago

It was losing millions before bankruptcy. First thing they do is fire everyone, then hire consultants as needed.
They will try to negotiate with everyone that is owed for electricity, servers, game keys, credit of choice keys, etc.
Those companies when asked for extended credit and additional electricity, servers, game keys, credit of choice keys will most likely say F.U, pay me. But some will be gullible.
The overpaid conservator is most likely shopping around trying to sell the IP and business model which its value is shrinking very rapidly. Someone like Mistplay may buy it for $10.
Hardest part is Lootboy was reselling ad videos and had a weekly artist that is gone. Their esport team left last December. Not much value left.

9 months ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 9 months ago.

9 months ago

Thanks!

9 months ago

Got 75 diamonds. Just 50 days more to get enough for 1 steam supreme pack for my copy of "garbage".

9 months ago

try doing a survey, i don't think the site will survive September

9 months ago

Or watch adverts to open free diamond discovery packs

9 months ago

A minimum of 5 diamonds from the Free Diamonds Discovery Pack each day. Minimum 1 diamond per day with Exploration Quest. 6 diamonds every day from Daily tasks.

9 months ago

It's not that I can't do it. It's more like I don't wanna do it. Trying to watch so many ad on phone to get diamonds brings back terrible memory of when I used to play free to play on my phone. Honestly I am ok with 1 diamond/day. Pressing once on exploration quest is probably the only thing on lootboy that worked properly for me.

9 months ago

Daily boost is working! Woohoo!

9 months ago

I truly wasn't expecting it to get fixed, I thought this was yet another sign that the site would die a slow death through disrepair.

9 months ago

True, it was very unexpected for me, too. But I checked it every day because of the red dot and, as it turned out, not for nothing!

9 months ago

red dot you say?

View attached image.
9 months ago

yo not that kind

9 months ago

Thanks for the news! Did not expect.

9 months ago

And a new discovery pack for World of Warships has been added. It's just a pity that they don't have enough time to get to my request for five non-working steam keys from supreme steam packs :)

9 months ago

Not sure whether it's new, cause it says for both of them that I've 'bought' them already.

9 months ago

same here. old packs keep showing up

9 months ago

Loot boy app doesn't open for me

9 months ago

works for me

9 months ago

The Black Market says: "The LootBoy Black Market will close on 9/29/2023, at 20:00pm." Its counter will reach the end in 17 more days. I guess this pretty much confirms the end of LootBoy by the end of this month.

https://www.lootboy.de/market/cheatnow

9 months ago

i have 600 diamonds what i can buy with them?

9 months ago

Diamonds or cheat chips?

9 months ago

had 650 diamonds, spent on some packs, overall x3 steam games for 2 euro :D

9 months ago

u can buy packs from the quests tab or on mobile app

9 months ago

Not a particularly great indicator tho, it's like the third time that the timer is about to run out. The previous times it got extended days before reaching zero, but considering the current state of the site it's probably gonna expire for real this time.
To be honest I'm surprised that the site is still up and (mostly) running.

9 months ago

Not really, this timer has run out multiple times by now, and they always renewed it.

9 months ago

dayum, useless 49 chips

9 months ago

it's a pity that I have as many as 42 absolutely useless chips.

9 months ago

how do u buy ss packs with diamond im to stupid to understand

9 months ago

you go to quest page

9 months ago

Not showing up. It seems only the US and Germans get to buy things with diamonds now.

9 months ago

Still there for me in the UK. Click the spend button next to the earn button at the bottom.

9 months ago

I read that for some reason France is blacklisted.

9 months ago

Yes I use a VPN to buy packs

9 months ago

N3LCQ-VKMYX-NHMMSEVEN enclave

9 months ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 months ago.

9 months ago