Lootboy may close down! Might be a good time to spend your diamonds and empty your inventory...

For the newest codes and special deals check out the latest comments! ✺◟( • ω • )◞✺

- Link to last page -

Additional hints:

• You can redeem the codes here: https://www.lootboy.de/redeemCode (If you have trouble redeeming the codes, try disabling adblock or try again later) (Link to main site: https://www.lootboy.de/)
  • Diamonds can be used to purchase the premium lootpacks in the diamond section
  • The names of the lootpacks only describe the exclusive loot for that pack! In most cases you just get something from the general pool for all packs, wich contains Origin/Uplay/GOG/Steam/whatever games. So even if you get the "Supreme Steam" pack, you may not get a steam game!
  • You now get a special golden lootpack after every tenth premium lootpack you open.
  • You can scrap cards that you don't want for 100 coins each (after you revealed the code it's only 10 coins)
  • You get 350 coins for reading the comics (new one each friday)
  • The 2000 coins Lootpacks are mostly useless trash
  • If you get a duplicate key or have some other problem, try contacting their support :) - Here or write a mail to: support@lootboy.de/support@lootboy.com
  • The iOS/Amazon version of the app doesn't have all the stuff, there are no offers on the bonus wall and the redeem-code button is missing.
  • You can purchase packs with amazon coins (more info here)
  • You can find a list of some games that people got here

Group:

It seems Lootboy has gotten a lot better when it comes to duplicated keys, but if you still have doubts about a key, you can use the group below for those giveaways :)
Unfortunately it happens far too often that Lootboy is handing out duplicate keys, so a lot of people feel uncomfortable with creating public giveaways with the games from Lootboy. So I just created a little group with some rules to make it less risky for the generous givers.
I hope this helps :)

Steam Group Link
SG Group Link

A huge thanks to all the people who are posting new codes here or answer questions from other users! ٩(◕‿◕)۶

6 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Continue clearing my inventory, like always with Lootboy there's a chance some keys are already used (or maybe someone was faster than you and ninja'd them already):

1954 Alcatraz GAKPN-MZGD3-NYG(four)G
Aegis Defenders BZ3DI-V4M2R-5LVM(six)
Battle vs Chess FE(nine)A0-W7JBA-EQM6P
Blackguards - Standard Edition AINGJ-26DN9-(four)EBGR
Blackguards - Standard Edition 2QVFA-QLHNK-K(three)HBF
Blackguards - Standard Edition ZPA9T-XR(nine)RM-0B5CP
Caravan MMNF(eight)-5ZYND-0M7LV
Chicken Shoot Gold 6YGKM-NKBYY-8LC(three)0
Chicken Shoot Gold XWXQQ-QBXXF-I0FD(six)
Cultures - 8th Wonder of the World 6LMMM-0XE(five)B-YQ0MY

10 months ago

Thanks! I'm cultured now ;)

10 months ago

Thanks for:
Blackguards - Standard Edition 2QVFA-QLHNK-K(three)HBF

10 months ago

i tried 2 codes. both were activated by another account. i guess people lack the decency to say thanks after activating keys. anyway thanks for sharing the keys with the community.

10 months ago

I tried battle vs chess, Cultures - 8th Wonder of the World, Aegis Defenders, all taken already. The rest I have. Thanks anyways. People gotta stop ninja'ing and at least comment.

10 months ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 10 months ago.

10 months ago

I can't find the lootpack to spend my lootcoins. Neither on the web nor in the app.
Does anyone have the link? Thank you so much

10 months ago

10 months ago

Deleted

10 months ago

The link will vary depending on your region.
The name is simply "Discovery pack" but remember you have low possibilities for dias. 100 packs for me today = 13 dias, and I think I was lucky.

Can you imagine them doing a last "package panic" event after this weekend when everyone has spent everything already?

10 months ago

Send your region.

10 months ago

I'm from Spain

10 months ago

Try these links. Either .DE or .COM (Idk which one you use)

10 months ago

I use .DE and that one worked. Thank you soooooo much!! ^_^

10 months ago

You're welcome. Congrats!! ^_^

10 months ago

Is there a particular pack people are getting particular games from? Looking for Fishing Barents Sea.

Edit: I got it, thanks for the replies

10 months ago*

I got that once a few months ago just from the regular Supreme Steam Pack for diamonds!

10 months ago

well i got that game from Supreme steam and Credit of choice.... but packs don't really matter since they're 100% unorganized you can get steam games in any packs

10 months ago

Mine was in the Summer of Sale pack.

10 months ago

Dang, I activated the code I had yesterday. I got two from credit of choice 3x summer packs. If my friend doesn't take my other, I'll probably do a giveaway. I'll try to remember to let you know, if I do.

10 months ago

A few Steam keys:

1954 Alcatraz: ERWBH-PG(BOT)YLI-J84GR
Caravan: D7DA9-35W(BOT)JX-IGBX2
Leaves - The Return: R55IW-(BOT)B86BN-HBVA0
Distraint: Deluxe Edition: NMYI0-04QXI-Z(BOT)KBBZ
Enclave: JWYCR-PNRHD-(BOT)RBAKV
Shooting Stars: AWE(BOT)YF-2ECY9-BXKV6

Remove (BOT) from the key and switch the last 2 characters.

10 months ago

Leaves, distraint, enclave, shooting stars all taken. Thanks anyways!

10 months ago

Continue clearing my inventory, like always with Lootboy there's a chance some keys are already used (or maybe someone was faster than you and ninja'd them already):

Deponia N8FAV-RXV(five)D-LDREV
Earth 2140 V73(three)6-JRVN5-4IANE
Earth 2150 Trilogy YFH3A-(zero)A4WG-FIPPK
Earth 2160 P4(seven)3I-MLB2A-85G6L
Fated Souls 3 MPJIG-KNPJC-(eight)R226
Gomo WR(four)QP-X4WNA-GYQJA
Gorky 17 70CWK-00MXC-Y(zero)W83
Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?! Y3FDI-2MZLX-0PY(two)3
Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?! BJ0RM-2CY0Y-(two)CYXR
Iron Sky: Invasion CPV7I-6EXKH-H(two)KWI
Iron Sky: Invasion ERK4K-L65HP-4(eight)MTB

10 months ago

ty for deponia. all others seems ninjad so far..

10 months ago

gorky 17, fated souls 3, earth 2150 trilogy all taken. Ran out of attempts on earth 2160. Thanks anyways!

10 months ago

discovery pack ,16 25x , 2 x10 , 1 x5 ,4 x1
6 diamonds

shrug
if something similar to lootboy comes up, and is all about just watch ads and get stuff, let me know!

10 months ago

any rumored ETA for closure?

10 months ago

Probably when the last remaining intern remembers that the servers are still running

10 months ago

Maybe an unpaid intern.. maybe when power or net bill cut them off.
I'd guess as least as long as they can make anything they still can off the tons of codes/items they still have in their stock. Bringing back the 3x choice pack again, after last time was allegedly the last chance to buy.. I'd still pick up more if I had any google play credits left though. Google still refuses to give me any results except that one lone german article, so can't actually find out anything. All other searches that don't go to a random bs site that happens to have lootboy and other keyword, generally point back to this site/thread. If it wasn't for the users who informed us, we'd still never have a way to know.. Maybe it'll survive, barely. maybe it'll get one more spurt before dying. I hope for the best, in just the few months I've been on it, I've acquired more games than any other means, especially with spending almost nothing of real money, just google play opinion rewards money mostly. No other site comes close to helping me get/earn games, even if a lot aren't very good.. I assume this forum will let us know, again, before it's on google.

10 months ago

they tweeted this on July 30th:

https://twitter.com/LootBoyApp/status/1685681708987711488

maybe not long.. 🫥 👋 🏃 👻 🥲

10 months ago

According to this, lootboy is 10th highest grossing/popular shopping app in sweden. Just a tidbit I found, not actually useful..
https://www.similarweb.com/apps/top/google/store-rank/se/shopping/top-grossing/

10 months ago

So, since I amassed a 3000 diamonds hoping for promotion that will actually happen in my country and it never happened, i think its time for me to finally spend.
Opened 25x CS:GO pack, here is what i got:
Ruins to Rumble
Medieval Kingdom Wars
Journey of a Roach
Fort Triumph
Lemnis Gate x3
Blackguards - Standard Edition
Shift Happens
Narvas
A New Beginning - Final Cut
Isle of Jura
The Whispered World Special Edition GOG
Everreach: Project Eden
Windscape
Calico
The Last Saviour
Age of Wonders: Planetfall
Orcs Must Die! 2
The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav GOG
Size Matters
Torchlight
Cardaclysm
Kingdom Wars 2: Definitive Edition
200 dias

Now its time to get all the diamond i can from my 1.4 mil of coins, grab the rest of diamond packs and I am done.

10 months ago*

Lots of Lemnis Gate, what a shame the game is dead.

10 months ago

Deleted

10 months ago

you got some good games

10 months ago

I got 530K coins, but what really can you do with that to get diamonds?

10 months ago

Buy the coin packs for dias

10 months ago

Just the normal Discovery Packs? Rarely get diamonds out of that

10 months ago

Yea, only way. I got like 60 dias starting at 200k coins so you should be able to get enough for a pack, maybe 2 if you are really lucky.

10 months ago

Wish there was an automated script to open these.

10 months ago

You can always use an autoclicker, it won't save you time, but it will save you some energy :P

10 months ago

I must be very unlucky then, got like 20 diamonds for 500k coins.

10 months ago

So I've been opening a lot of coin packs in the hope of getting some diamonds, I got a few, I also got tired of the mindnumbingly boring process of actually opening those packs and then trashing the cards. So I'm quitting for now, but I got some actual steam keys out of this, nothing fancy tho don't get your hopes up.

Battlerite Arena – Starter Pack

MYWYD-ZVL%L-?M4?G
&GLQR-ADAXT-&TMQJ
WDZVF-4&22Q-PBEIW
Q&2QD-&WYT%-&DRV2
ILREE-NKBCJ-LT%3F
BKKY?-0H4ZK-XA0R3
0HMFM-AKMAX-8&F?P
NT?T&-HX3G0-X8&HY
D2%IB-IENF8-VZAYB

? = 3 x 3
% = 10 / 2
& = 7 - 1

10 months ago

Haydehoo Axel P.! I've activated the all first Steam key (the last one seems already activated). Many thanks for the chance! ^^

10 months ago

There is a way to "select all" and trash "selected cards" in a few clicks. This does not help to open the packs though.

10 months ago

Oh, select all isn't really useful in this case since I don't want to wipe the whole inventory, I've been selecting batches of roughly a hundred cards for deletion each time. It's just that I had nearly 2 million coins before the bankruptcy news and now getting rid of all those coins is proving quite laborious.

10 months ago

I already own the sub. For info, this is Battlerite - 2 x Gold Chest.

10 months ago

is there any way to spend 4 million coins and not die in the process?

10 months ago

no XD

10 months ago

Im suprises noone has created a script that can automatically open for example those 25x packs. At least not what I have seen.

Or that even lootboy hasnt bothered making it possble to just automatically open all your packs.

10 months ago

I've made one for myself and I never bothered making it a proper experience for end users.

10 months ago

Use mini mouse macro to record your clicks and then have it loop how ever many times you need it to

10 months ago

Use an auto-clicker : first buy all the 25 packs, then launch the auto clicker while you do something else.

10 months ago

Use a script. I can share one.

10 months ago

please, do!

10 months ago

Instructions
Script for buying packs
If you have questions feel free to ask, even the ones you'd consider dumb

10 months ago*

you might wanna add pauses in between requests to play nice with the server, something like

function sleep(ms) {
    return new Promise(resolve => setTimeout(resolve, ms));
}

and then add await sleep(2000); inside the for-loop.

10 months ago

It's not that intensive on the server so I don't think it's needed, it'll just waste time. Just doing them one by one is enough like it is in my script. Opening packs is a completely different thing though, one of them can take ~3 seconds. And if you spam requests then it'll start returning 503.

10 months ago

spamming the server with non-stop requests could get you rate limited or ip banned and your account in trouble, waiting a second or two between requests won't slow you by that much given the risk otherwise..

10 months ago

It's not spamming per se, the next query is sent only after the response for the previous one has been received.

10 months ago

thanks, sorry, but I didn't understand anything :( how do I run the script? where to put it? also I don't see the Options and Put requests like on your 2nd screenshot (I'm using Chrome if that matters). Is the script just for buying in bulk or opening too?

10 months ago

When you're on lootboy, press F12 and then go to the console tab. There you'll be able to paste the script (after you've added a pack id of the desired pack, otherwise it won't work) and let it run. This script is for buying only.
Now to the requests that you don't see. I won't be able to help you if you don't provide a screenshot or maybe a video. I think you just missed it. Anyway, I've made another version of the script (even worse) but at least it now retrieves your Bearer code from lootboy. So you'll only have to add the pack ID and maybe alter the amount of times it runs (it's all in the script, check the comments that start with // inside the script before you run it)
Updated script

I've made another script that opens packs but it opens all the ones you've got. If you want it, I can share it too.

10 months ago*

I...still don't really get it. Where do I find the pack ID? I want the usual Discovery pack for 2k coins. And yes, the script for opening is also needed

10 months ago

https://www.lootboy.de/loots/5ab3dc0aefbfe9003aca2f3b
5ab3dc0aefbfe9003aca2f3b is the id

10 months ago

thanks, it worked! now can you please share the opening script?

10 months ago

I'm glad it worked for you! Here's another script.
You should only launch it on your inventory page (the 'Cards' tab).
Script for opening all packs in your inventory

10 months ago

Thanks a lot for these scripts, they were really useful.

Is there any script to reveal codes from all cards (and shred them) in the inventory?

10 months ago

I'm glad I was able to help you! Nope, cause it'd be mostly useless (for me at least, I initally wrote those scripts for myself). The way I do this is I filter the unneeded cards (in case I have something valuable like a card with a Steam game key or a collection competion card that was supposed to be used later), then select all of them (you can do this in the three dots menu with a click of a button) and then just remove them in bulk. Most if not all codes are useless so I never bothered with any of them.

10 months ago

+1

10 months ago

<3

10 months ago

tried out the scripts, too, finally. thank you!

9 months ago

<3 I'm glad you found them useful!

9 months ago

Hi, sorry for bother you...
Are this script still working? I used it successfully some months ago but today it doesn't open any pack.
I don't know if it could be due to new chrome updates, lootboy web changes or anything else.

Before your great scripts I used a macro in bluestacks to open the packs. Clearly not as good!

1 month ago

Sup. I don't know, I'll have to check but idk when and whether I'll do it at all, been busy with stuff for the past week, I may forget completely.

1 month ago

Of course it would be very welcomed if you can fix it.
If you are very busy or can't do it now, don't worry. We can always open the packs one by one or trying some (bad) scripts on autohotkeys or bluestack.

Anyway, sincere thanks a lot to you.

1 month ago

well, thanks but really didn't understood

10 months ago

10 months ago

Hello, is there is a way to login through twitter?

10 months ago

Opened a 100 Discovery packs, and got 18 diamonds, lol

10 months ago

I've opened 125 sofar I think, got maybe 8 total. Yeah, the drop sucks... I scrapped about 1k cards, got down to 350ish, then bought 25x 5 times sofar. Still have 300k+ coins. Maybe I'll get a few more diamonds..

10 months ago

1600 coins and 33 diamonds, that was that

10 months ago

Calico (unknown region lock) K7BNL-H?RFX-LZ282

? musketeers

10 months ago

Can't be activated in Russia.

10 months ago

nor USA

10 months ago

Not available in EU either

10 months ago

Not available in Turkey

10 months ago

Not MX

10 months ago

Deleted

10 months ago

used my last diamonds and from the duplicates i already own i received the following games:

Cultures - 8th Wonder of the World
Fishing: Barents Sea
Seed Hunter
Hiveswap Friendsim
Medieval Kingdom Wars
Isle of Jura

10 months ago*

Jagged Alliance 2 - Wildfire 6GCNX-(zero)KKET-7JRYC
Journey of a Roach PYTM9-5(five)V4P-J7R8J
Journey of a Roach 09V7K-WGDRN-C9(seven)4X
Journey of a Roach Z9KQX-TXRXH-QK(three)ZT
Just Ignore Them PLPPN-(two)ZRKQ-GJNGA
Just Ignore Them E3E6H-4N(nine)RN-WWQ4E
Little Dungeon Stories FIRQF-(four)DCE0-J5LJM
My Big Sister 5HL03-YRB6L-LN9A(zero)
My Big Sister AEQC7-56JBE-67P(six)F

10 months ago

Thanks for Jagged Alliance 2 - Wildfire

10 months ago

All duped sadly,but thanks for the chance

10 months ago

100 packs today, 0 dias. Bad luck.

10 months ago

i spend 360K and got 50diamond

10 months ago

Anybody wants anything from this?
Edit: trashed

10 months ago*

all are generic lootboy trash

10 months ago

I guessed so but hoped there would be at least one code that could be useful for someone because otherwise ... I got exactly zero out of 300 packs.

10 months ago

Got about 500k coin gonna spend it all on discovery pack and clear inventory is there any card I should kept an eyes out?

10 months ago

Well, sometimes there are beta keys. For now looks like there is only NEG demo beta.

10 months ago

have fun, i spent like almost 2 hours to get rid of all the coins, opening all those useless packs to get more coins and open even more packs

10 months ago

Whelp speed running carpal tunnel incoming~

10 months ago

I noticed the premium packs cost $$$ for me now since I bought ten SS packs with diamonds yesterday. Is there a timer to buy more with just diamonds?

10 months ago

Maybe stupid question. But are you sure you are on the quest page and not packs page?

10 months ago

"You can buy this Pack a maximum of 50 times per hour."

10 months ago

10 months ago

I have not gone though the comments but be aware "Vagrant Hearts 2" is actually the key for "Vagrant Hearts".
I have 3 so far like that but I'm sure I'll see more as I open more.

When you enter a key to use it. The SteamDB plugin will tell you what a key is for assuming that you already own the game. Otherwise it will of course activate and get used.

"Manual Samuel" is actually "Manual Samuel - Anniversary Edition"

"Hiveswap Friendsim" is actually "Hiveswap Friendsim Complete" with all 18 volumes.

"Battle vs Chess" is "Battle vs Chess Retail" listed Here. I don't know where the store page is.

"Deponia" is this version /app/214340/ I have several.
I have also see a GOG version.

Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes and
The Whispered World Special Edition
are sometimes the GOG key and sometimes the Steam key so pay attention.

I've had several errors where I can't get a key at all.
I had a $5 gift card that said it was used already :(
and one $5 card that worked. Just the 2 cards so far. I hope for more and I hope they work.

10 months ago

Fated Souls 3 activated as Fated Souls

10 months ago

I had 3 of "Fated Souls 3" so far. I had not tried them. I can confirm all 3 are "Fated Souls" and not the listed 3rd game.
The first activated and the other 2 said I owned it while the plugin confirmed they are the fist game.

10 months ago

I can confirm "Vagrant Hearts 2" card gave "Vagrant Hearts" key

10 months ago

I believe you got it all... just two more to add:

MXGP – The official Motorcross Videogame --> Nascar 4

Pumped BMX Pro (Image) --> Pumped BMX +

10 months ago

Thanks! I had a Vagrant Hearts 2 key that I didn't try because I already owned the game, but after seeing this and trying the key I was able to get the 1st game.

10 months ago

👍

10 months ago

Also just thought I'd mention it here in case someone hasn't been reading the other comments (which is where I read it), that "Dungeon of the Endless" (which according to a friend is giving errors now when trying to reveal the code) might actually activate as "Homeworld Remastered Collection" (I don't have a for it key to test myself).

10 months ago

I have one key and it activates as:

Dungeon of the Endless™ - Retail - [Digital] (WW)
https://steamdb.info/sub/138612/

10 months ago

I already have "Dungeon of the Endless" so I figured I'd try it. It activated. Seems to still be Dungeon of the Endless but with a couple of extras. It points to This package

Check elsewhere in a moment. :)

10 months ago

I can confirm that, one of the cards I got said Dungeon of the Endless but activated as Homeworld Remastered Collection, which for me worked quite nicely since I already had the former but lacked the latter.

10 months ago

Anyone know what version is the Age of Wonders: Planetfall?

10 months ago

My key activated as Age of Wonders: Planetfall, without any extras.

10 months ago

ok don't know if these are redeemed or not
Peaky Blinders - 500??-LJWX8-8PT23 -- abbreviation of "Visual Novel
Tannenburg -- WHD0W-LI5B0-H2IJ? -- 8th letter of the alphabet

10 months ago

Tannenburg wasn't activated and I got it. Already own Peaky Blinder so haven't checked that one.

10 months ago

Thanks! I got Peaky Blinders, I finished recently watching the series and I was disappointed that it isn't anymore on the store.

10 months ago

Tannenburg already used

10 months ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.