October 2024 Humble Choice

Previous bundle: September 2024 Humble Choice
View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg
Next bundle: [November 2024 Humble Choice]()

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ October 29th 2024: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† November 5th 2024: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

Remnant II

Persona 5 Strikers

Jusant
Everyone receives a ROW key {sub/713860} that can be redeemed everywhere apart from Russia. Customers from Russia do not receive this game with their purchase. (confirmed)

Dome Keeper

For the other 4 games, everyone receives keys that can be redeemed worldwide (no region locks)
Jack Move - {sub/371141}
Station to Station - {sub/815172}
Remnant Records - {sub/710000}
McPixel 3 - {sub/467975}

๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (NA: Canada)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (EU)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (SEA: IN)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (SEA)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (CN)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (LATAM)

๐Ÿ”— Gift link notifications (EU: FI)
๐Ÿ”— Gift link notifications (LATAM: BR)
๐Ÿ”— Gift link notifications (SEA: JP)

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

Remnant II keys expire. Please redeem your key before November 4th, 2025.

The bundle also includes coupons for:

๐ŸŒŸ 2024-10-27: Persona 5 Strikers out of stock for CN+TW+HK+MO

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Remnant II 84% of 35656 โค ๐Ÿ† 7.50 CV app/1282100 W DโŒ 0* $49.99
Persona 5 Strikers 90% of 10966 โค ๐Ÿ† 9.00 CV app/1382330 W DโŒ 0 $59.99
Jusant 94% of 2240 - ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/1977170 W Dโœ… 0 $24.99
Dome Keeper 91% of 9975 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.70 CV app/1637320 W M L Dโœ… 0 $17.99
Jack Move 81% of 559 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1099640 W M Dโœ… 4 $19.99
Station to Station 90% of 818 - ๐Ÿ† 2.70 CV app/2272400 W 0 $17.99
Remnant Records 85% of 352 - ๐Ÿ† 2.40 CV app/1916310 W D๐ŸŸก 0 $15.99
McPixel 3 97% of 799 โค ๐Ÿ† 1.50 CV app/1338580 W M L Dโœ… 0 $9.99

Need help understanding the chart symbols? Try checking the guide to bundle threads

Retail:

• $216.92

CV:

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that monthโ€™s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

ย  USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 โ‚ฌ9.99 ยฃ8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ยฅ79 699โ‚ฝ
Per year $129 โ‚ฌ109 ยฃ98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ยฅ850 7,459โ‚ฝ

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles.

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for the poll!

3 weeks ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Is this almost as good as the acclaimed July bundle, reinvigorating your residuum of hope for future decent Choices, or do you remain unconvinced?

View Results
[Very happy] Seeing Remnant II already left me with no residual doubt whatsoever that this bundle's a Keeper, and the addition of P5 Strikers turns me into satisfaction Personified!
[Sorta satisfied] I might have a sliver of concerns, but overall, it's much better than I feared.
[Unsure] Will I overcome the last vestige of hesitation and buy the October Choice? Ask me around the auto charge date, I guessโ€ฆ
[Pausing] With the scraps and stubs they put in here, I'm sure the competition will offer something better. I won't accept your leftovers, HB!
[Disappointed] There ain't even fragments of good games in the leavings of whatever keys Ziff Davis hadn't yet chucked out over the last months ;_;
[Leakato] With only one game leaked this time, I kept my eyes peeled for more shreds of pre-launch information. Disappointingly, I didn't even find an offcut of a hint. IGN should run a scavenger hunt for Choice previews, or make a flash game that distributes a hint per week to the highest scorers!

The best month I can remember, for my personal preference for Remnant 2 that I will gladly gift to a friend.
Dome Keeper also nice to see, great month!!!

3 weeks ago

fyi, for remnant and dome keeper, they keys can be activated in all ME usd Steam regions -TR and most ME countries,
it can't be activated in just 4 countries SA, QA, KU, UAE + TR,
but works just fine for everyone else in ME region.

3 weeks ago

For once, nothing but trash.

3 weeks ago

Good selection, not bad at all.

3 weeks ago

REMNANT II - This game isn't for me because I don't like challenging soul-like games. I also haven't played the original.
Personaยฎ 5 Strikers - Just a heads-up: this isn't the original Persona series. It's a spin-off with a different combat system. I'd probably prefer it if it was the Persona 4 Golden version, not one of the spin-offs.
Jusant - I want to try this game. However, it's only 4 to 8 hours long. The lowest price was 16 euros, so the bundle looks like it's a good deal.
Jack Move - I like it, but it's too short for JRPG. It's only 8 hours of gameplay.
McPixel 3 - Another 8-hour game. It looks fun, but it's already on sale for 2 euros.
Station to Station - I've wanted it for a while.
Dome Keeper - I'm interested in this game. I'd try it.
Remnant Records - Horror?! No thank you.

3 weeks ago*

I have no idea what to do with the uninteresting games

If only there was a website where you could gift all the games from bundles you do not want to other people...

3 weeks ago

if only ๐Ÿ˜‰

3 weeks ago

I have no interest in giveaways lol

3 weeks ago

Well, you enter them, so you might as well create some, no? Especially with considerations like the ones above.

3 weeks ago

I'm joining to spend the points. Otherwise, I find it a hassle to set up my own giveaways.

3 weeks ago

How can you know when you never tried? It's not hard. Many people are doing it :)

3 weeks ago

It mentaly exhaust me every day. We all really should stop doing giveaways at all!

3 weeks ago

View attached image.
3 weeks ago

I've found a solution, thank you for worrying about what I'm going to do with the games ;)

3 weeks ago

Very good. Otherwise those points start to smell after a while.

3 weeks ago

It takes 30 seconds to create a giveaway.

Also, just one giveaway gets you to Level 1, and leveling up gets you access to more giveaways, so it's a win-win.

3 weeks ago

I see, I could try it then, but I'm worried about how to deliver the key and if the other person can just say "no, I didn't get it" or something like that. That's why I said it might be a hassle for me.

3 weeks ago

The site actually takes care of key delivery for you. You just input the key and set the timeframe; when the giveaway ends, the site makes the key available to the winner.

It is possible for a winner to redeem a key and then say 'no I didn't get it.' But there are consequences for that, and in my experience it's EXTREMELY rare and definitely not worth stopping you from creating some giveaways if you want to.

3 weeks ago

Thanks for the explanation! I see how it works now.
I'll definitely give it a try when I have a few extra keys to spare then :)

3 weeks ago

To give you some perspective, take a look at the giveaway stats:

https://www.steamgifts.com/stats/community/giveaways

The last graph "Gift Feedback Per Month" shows the percentage of giveaways marked as received by the winner. It has consistently been above 98.8% and mostly above 99.4% for more than nine years now. And part of the "not received" ones are also keys that actually didn't work, which can happen depending on their age and source.

3 weeks ago*

Just pay attention to the (possible) region locks that Sensualshakti shares in her posts. That is the most common reason for undeliverable wins, if one's not attentive enough. It's super rare to have any other issues with a key from a bundle of Humblebundle or Fanatical.

(Also as a rule of thumb, always claim Humblebundle keys, and store the unused ones in a googlr doc or excel file. Humble often sells more copies of a bundle than the number of keys they have on stock, and that leads to sometimes having to wait weeks, or even months (or more...) to get the key you bought.

3 weeks ago

Okay now give us Stray, Signali, Faith: the unholy Trinity, Pentiment, Chants of Sennaar and Sea of Stars on November and December

3 weeks ago

I don't know 3 & 4 but the rest definitely seem like humble monthly possibilities.

3 weeks ago

3 as in Faith? Well its not a very pricey game and already got 40% discount in some regions

4 Pentiment is on gamepass, a lot of them usually end up in Choice.

3 weeks ago

I would be more than happy for these 6 in a 'normal' bundle for 20 bucks. All in my wishlist and Pentiment and Sennar are in the top 5.

3 weeks ago

4x WL COMBO!!! + nice for my GF game. Ok HB how?

3 weeks ago

That moment I forgot to switch the region to SEA and can't activate Remnant II LMAO. My HB region default was US and now it backfire me LOL.

3 weeks ago

Did you use a vpn? Can you change the region as you wish without a vpn?

3 weeks ago

Yes, I'm using VPN to switch region long ago. There's usually 2 month delay on HB account for switching region, but I've been on US region for more than 1 years lol until I forgot to check this page first and realize I'm on wrong region and can't activate Remnant II.

3 weeks ago

Thank you for your kind reply.

3 weeks ago

sub list of China copy

View attached image.
3 weeks ago

่ฐข่ฐข

3 weeks ago

Zero interest in the persona series makes it an easy pause.
May pick up a cheap key for remnant 2.
Also see there is some DLC for remnant 2 in alienware game vault this month.

3 weeks ago

For 8 bucks? instabuy

3 weeks ago

For Remnant 2 - Australia counts for -> everyone else?
Trying to figure out for a friend who already revealed all keys

3 weeks ago

Yup, for Remnant II Australia gets https://steamdb.info/sub/1141295/.
Let me know if you need further help.

3 weeks ago

Im never sure about Australia somehow, especially after i realized that even the humble region lock warning is not always correct.
No furter help needed, thanks a lot <3

View attached image.
3 weeks ago

Japan here. Holy shit this month is good. I probably redeem all of them but also need to add P5R to my wishlist lol.
P5 Strikers: Not available for AD AL AM AR AT AX AZ BA BE BG BO BR BV BY...SE SI SK SM SR SV TJ TM TW UA UY UZ VA VE XK YT
Remnant II: Not availabe for AE AM AR AZ BD BO BR BS BT BY... SG SR SV TH TJ TM TR TW UA UY UZ VE VN ZA
Jusan: Not availabe for Ru
Doom Keeper: Not available for AE AM AR AZ BD BO BR BS BT BY BZ...TR, TW, UA UY UZ VE VN ZA
Jack Move, Station, Remnant, McPixel 3 No region lock

3 weeks ago

Thanks!

3 weeks ago

Was interested in two games (Station to station, Doom keeper), which is rare last time. Nice bundle to pick.

3 weeks ago

SEA
Persona 5 Strikers - Retail - [Digital] (WW) - https://steamdb.info/sub/551786/
This key is not available in the countries listed below. If the gift recipient is located in one of these countries, they may not be able to redeem the key: AD, AL, AM, AR, AT, AX, AZ, BA, BE, BG, BO, BR, BV, BY, BZ, CH, CL, CN, CO, CR, CY, CZ, DE, DK, EC, EE, ES, FI, FK, FO, FR, GB, GE, GF, GG, GI, GL, GP, GR, GS, GT, GY, HK, HN, HR, HU, IE, IM, IS, IT, JE, KG, KZ, LI, LT, LU, LV, MC, MD, ME, MF, MK, MO, MQ, MT, MX, NC, NI, NL, NO, PA, PE, PF, PL, PT, PY, RE, RO, RS, RU, SE, SI, SK, SM, SR, SV, TJ, TM, TW, UA, UY, UZ, VA, VE, XK, YT

3 weeks ago

Thanks!

3 weeks ago

Remnant II was enough for me to pull the trigger. I'll give Jusant a try and maybe P5S if I ever end up playing P5R, no interest in the rest.
The coupon for ReFantazio actually ended up being a nice addition since I had a friend who was excited for that game

3 weeks ago

Good month.

3 weeks ago

Great to see its a hit with others.. for me the 2 headliners are as far from what I play as can be. No chance I would like these two.

Station to station could be interesting. Could try out Jusant and maybe Jack Move. Sad to see that not a single game makes me want to buy the bundle even at the discount. But I guess the discount was for 6 months? Will probably get it not to lose the discount and do some giveaways.

3 weeks ago

Station to Station is a very good game. I don't think it makes the bundle worthwhile by itself if you have no interest in anything else, but it's really well done and beautiful and I really need to play it more.

3 weeks ago

Thanks for the suggestion :) Will try it out

3 weeks ago

As far as I'm aware, I believe that only happens when the bundle underperforms.
This one won't likely do.

3 weeks ago

that only happens

What exactly? if you mean the discount - I already have it from the 6 month deal. And will get this one in order not to lose it for other months.

3 weeks ago

Nothing I'm super interested in.

I like Persona but I don't really care about its spinoffs tbh.

3 weeks ago

Jack move has been bundled way too many times for it to deserve being part of the monthly.
Other then that I'd say it's a solid bundle overall (redeemed 4).

3 weeks ago

Do they still give coupons near end of the month? Or is that something of the past now?

3 weeks ago

3 weeks ago

Excellent bundle for me, 5/8 are wishlisted, can't ask for more.

3 weeks ago

I'm happy with this month, 3 games from my wishlist (Jusant, Dome keeper, station to station.)
Persona 5 strikers and McPixel3 look interesting enough.

One of the few months I've decided to keep all 8, actually

3 weeks ago

i can't believe it, we finally did it,
after years, almost half of the voters are finally happy at last ;-;

3 weeks ago

So i cannot redeem p5s NA key on SEA?

3 weeks ago

From what i can see both NA and SEA get a worldwide key, so you should be able to.

3 weeks ago

Persona 5 Strikers bought from NA can be redeemed everywhere.

3 weeks ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.