October 2024 Humble Choice

Previous bundle: September 2024 Humble Choice
View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg
Next bundle: [November 2024 Humble Choice]()

📅 Important dates

• 💳 October 29th 2024: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 November 5th 2024: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Remnant II

Persona 5 Strikers

Jusant
Everyone receives a ROW key {sub/713860} that can be redeemed everywhere apart from Russia. Customers from Russia do not receive this game with their purchase. (confirmed)

Dome Keeper

For the other 4 games, everyone receives keys that can be redeemed worldwide (no region locks)
Jack Move - {sub/371141}
Station to Station - {sub/815172}
Remnant Records - {sub/710000}
McPixel 3 - {sub/467975}

🔑 Full list of subs (NA: Canada)
🔑 Full list of subs (EU)
🔑 Full list of subs (SEA: IN)
🔑 Full list of subs (SEA)
🔑 Full list of subs (CN)
🔑 Full list of subs (LATAM)

🔗 Gift link notifications (EU: FI)
🔗 Gift link notifications (LATAM: BR)
🔗 Gift link notifications (SEA: JP)

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

Remnant II keys expire. Please redeem your key before November 4th, 2025.

The bundle also includes coupons for:

🌟 2024-10-27: Persona 5 Strikers out of stock for CN+TW+HK+MO

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Remnant II 84% of 35656 🏆 7.50 CV app/1282100 W D❌ 0* $49.99
Persona 5 Strikers 90% of 10966 🏆 9.00 CV app/1382330 W D❌ 0 $59.99
Jusant 94% of 2240 - 🏆 3.75 CV app/1977170 W D✅ 0 $24.99
Dome Keeper 91% of 9975 🏆 2.70 CV app/1637320 W M L D✅ 0 $17.99
Jack Move 81% of 559 🏆 3.00 CV app/1099640 W M D✅ 4 $19.99
Station to Station 90% of 818 - 🏆 2.70 CV app/2272400 W 0 $17.99
Remnant Records 85% of 352 - 🏆 2.40 CV app/1916310 W D🟡 0 $15.99
McPixel 3 97% of 799 🏆 1.50 CV app/1338580 W M L D✅ 0 $9.99

Need help understanding the chart symbols? Try checking the guide to bundle threads

Retail:

• $216.92

CV:

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that month’s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 €9.99 £8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ¥79 699₽
Per year $129 €109 £98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ¥850 7,459₽

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles.

🐰 Thanks to luckz for the poll!

3 weeks ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Is this almost as good as the acclaimed July bundle, reinvigorating your residuum of hope for future decent Choices, or do you remain unconvinced?

View Results
[Very happy] Seeing Remnant II already left me with no residual doubt whatsoever that this bundle's a Keeper, and the addition of P5 Strikers turns me into satisfaction Personified!
[Sorta satisfied] I might have a sliver of concerns, but overall, it's much better than I feared.
[Unsure] Will I overcome the last vestige of hesitation and buy the October Choice? Ask me around the auto charge date, I guess…
[Pausing] With the scraps and stubs they put in here, I'm sure the competition will offer something better. I won't accept your leftovers, HB!
[Disappointed] There ain't even fragments of good games in the leavings of whatever keys Ziff Davis hadn't yet chucked out over the last months ;_;
[Leakato] With only one game leaked this time, I kept my eyes peeled for more shreds of pre-launch information. Disappointingly, I didn't even find an offcut of a hint. IGN should run a scavenger hunt for Choice previews, or make a flash game that distributes a hint per week to the highest scorers!

I got P5S Deluxe from Fanatical as a Star Deal, I believe, the Deluxe doesn't add much, but otherwise would have been super excited. Would have insta-bought if it were Tactica or even Royal as I haven't gotten them on Steam yet. Then I got Dome Keeper and McPixel 3 already as well, McPixel 3 I bought 2 copies of when it was super cheap from their store so I could give one to my nephew, haha.

But still pretty good deal for just Remnant II, I guess, just was hoping I'd see something I wanted to play more immediately, but that's usually expecting too much. XP

3 weeks ago

Is PS5 good for someone that never played the games? I don't know if you have to know some kind of lore before or you can play it directly.

3 weeks ago

I'd say you should Play Persona 5 before Strikers. It's a direct sequel, and the game very much assumes you know all these characters and the story of how they got together in Persona 5, so I'd say you will probably feel very lost if you start with Strikers and immediately have a whole 8 character crew with people already knowing each other thrown at you.

3 weeks ago

That would be Persona 5 Royal?
Thanks for the answer.

3 weeks ago

Yes, that's P5R.

3 weeks ago

Happy Cakeday

3 weeks ago

Happy cakeday!

3 weeks ago

Honestly, I started Strikers before I played any Royal or even got through most of P5. Yeah, Strikers starts after they're all good friends, but it's not actually that hard to pick up even if you're only actually "familiar" with the MC, Skull, Morgana, and Panther...

The game is still fun, IMO, even if you don't know all of them. But I suppose trying to figure out Strikers before knowing anything about the Phantom Thieves may be somewhat confusing...

3 weeks ago

I enjoyed P5R quite a lot. BUT the game has an excessive amount of talking in it.
Probably 80% of the game is talking and doing mundane things like going to school and chilling with friends.

So be prepared to have periods in the game where you could play multiple 2 hour sessions and spend all that time just talking and interacting with people (and not going into any "dungeon" and fighting battles).

3 weeks ago

3 weeks ago

Overall very good games in the bundle, certainly worth it. But probably won't buy it. Remnants is good but I likely won't play it. Persona seems like a good game not for me. Already have Wall World, so feel like Dome keeper wouldn't add much. The train looks good but already have a game of sorts. So the only I'm truly invested in is Jusant which is still worth even if I give everything else away, but not sure yet.

3 weeks ago

Same here, I don't see me playing most of october games, I have never paused a month and I have the yearly sub, is it fine to skip a month? no cons what so ever i guess?

3 weeks ago

I know that in month to month sub, your only con skipping a month is to lose access humble vault. Guessing it should be the same for yearly sub but not sure as I never did yearly.

3 weeks ago

You lose your hard-earned 20% off discount if you skip even one month.

3 weeks ago

It comes back when you resume membership.

3 weeks ago

not at 20% off only 10% but I don't care or know to much because I have never bought from humble store before

3 weeks ago

Only if you cancel your skip and keep paying every single month.

If you skip even a single month, and the next month's bundle starts while you're skipping, that discount is gone and you start over.

2 weeks ago

I've cancelled and skipped and my 20% resumed when I continued my membership.

2 weeks ago

Yeah no that's not how it works. Proof or it didn't happen.

2 weeks ago

If you have a single month without buying the bundle, your bonus is reset to 0.

If you press pause or skip, but you end up still buying it so you have an unbroken chain of bought bundles, the discount stays.

2 weeks ago

You probably save that 20% by not buying a bundle you'll never play, so it balances out. I never got taken in by that in all honesty. Unless of course you buy more than 1 expensive game per month.

2 weeks ago

Not a bad collection, only one I already have is Jack Move. I still gotta play the 1st Remnant b4 remnant 2 though.. I just wish they'd include the DLC bundle though, clearly giving the main away cheap is to sell that DLC pack I guess.

3 weeks ago

Same Opinion. I would rather prefer fewer games than incomplete games.

3 weeks ago

Disappointed

3 weeks ago

Persona 5 Strikers is the first Atlus game on Humble. Hopefully this means future bundles may include other Persona games and other Atlus games, that would be amazing. I'm still waiting for the first Sony game to be included 🤞

3 weeks ago

No it isn't we had Catherine back in the monthly September 2020 see - https://barter.vg/bundle/5062/

3 weeks ago

You're right, I forgot about that. I look forward to seeing more newer Atlus games in Humble Monthly.

3 weeks ago

I cant pay neither with card or paypal

With card: cant get stripe
With PayPal: paypal cant process payment

I dunni what is going on

3 weeks ago

Hi, in case you still need for LATAM.
Remnant II https://steamdb.info/sub/1141294/
Persona 5 Strikers https://steamdb.info/sub/1109611/
Dome Keeper https://steamdb.info/sub/777059/

3 weeks ago

I do, thank you!

3 weeks ago

For someone who never subscribed before, is there a way to get the bundle cheaper, like a referral or some kind of new subscriber coupon?

3 weeks ago

Wait till the end of month and it possible they will send it for accounts without sub

3 weeks ago

IGN Rewards will probably have a $9 coupon in about a week or two.

3 weeks ago

I really want dome keeper. But nothing else. So not worth it for me.

3 weeks ago

That's the only game that has some interest for me.

BTW, it reminds me of Israel's Iron Dome.
It was used the same day that Humble released October games?

3 weeks ago

The first time I've not skipped a month for a very long time!

Jusant, Dome Keeper and Remnant II all look good for me.

3 weeks ago

Most people seem pretty pleased with this month's lineup and I was, like... meh? Oh well, got the bundle anyway.

EDIT: Station to Station LV2+, gib ends in 5 days.

3 weeks ago*

Why there is no CIS sub/key for Remnant II?

3 weeks ago

The publisher does not want to make the game available for RU.

3 weeks ago

Please you're super busy but if you've 2 minutes tell me because you're THE ONE who knows the answer :

If a game is multi region-locked on greenmangaming / fanatical / gamersgate / etc. and the steamdb appID (of the key when you try to register it on you own account) has no region-restrictions, then the game is...

• then the game is available for all countries and the store is wrong
  • then the game is only available for the countries indicated by the store and steamdb is wrong

The results of the quick survey i just made show most people here are absolutely confused.

3 weeks ago*

The app id cannot have any regional restrictions, these are set only at sub level. Thus, an app can be included in a sub with region locks and in another sub without region locks, as we often see in these bundles (NA, EU most often get worldwide redeemable keys, while LATAM, SEA, RU/CIS gets locked keys; and it's the same game in all packages). When you try to find what region locks a key might have, you need to look at the sub and not at the app(s) included.

With established stores like GMG / Fanatical / GamersGate and other similar official stores, the region lock info is usually right, but there are still cases in which they distribute worldwide-redeemable keys even if they mention that the ley cannot be activated in certain countries. Rough estimate based on what I see in bundle region locks, let's say that in 90% of the cases the store shows you the correct info. For grey market or other third party retail stores, this percentage is much less.

Do you have a certain game in mind that we could discuss, or was this a generic question? Do you need more details or did I derail myself with my answer?

3 weeks ago

With established stores like GMG / Fanatical / GamersGate and other similar official stores, the region lock info is usually right, but there are still cases in which they distribute worldwide-redeemable keys even if they mention that the ley cannot be activated in certain countries. Rough estimate based on what I see in bundle region locks, let's say that in 90% of the cases the store shows you the correct info. For grey market or other third party retail stores, this percentage is much less.

That's what i think but it's still too risky

Do you have a certain game in mind that we could discuss, or was this a generic question? Do you need more details or did I derail myself with my answer?

Thank you very much you're the best ! Yes i've 2 games in mind please.

Doom on Fanatical from their list is not available Moldova, Russia, etc.
But if you try to activate their theorically region-locked key you get https://steamdb.info/sub/103396/
This sub exists too region-locked to Moldova https://steamdb.info/sub/99365/ but it's not the one provided by Fanatical
Even worst Fanatical says it's available Ukraine and the second sub is region-locked Ukraine.

It's a situation that regularly happens with multiple stores, but i remember this one. Sometimes i see multiple region-locks on the store, and region-locks don't even exist on the subid steamdb packages of the game.

Ace combat from Greenmangaming has an awful list of region locks (available Canada not USA, available New Zealand not Australia). But i've seen someone gifting it unlocked in the communautary train, and multiple people gifting it unlocked on public giveaways.
I'm from France, how do they get an unlocked key please ?
Out of curiosity i tried watching with a VPN from America and they have another awful list of other region-locks (they can redeem USA but not Canada, it's reverse)

View attached image.
3 weeks ago*

For Humble Bundle, region locks don't mean that "the key you get cannot be redeemed in these countries", but more that "the countries in this list either get a region locked key, or nothing at all". Humble likes to distribute locked keys as much as possible, so if there's a locked key for a certain region, you can almost be sure that this is what that region will get.
For Fanatical it's very similar, namely that if you see that a key cannot be redeemed in some country from the dropdown, it might not actually mean that, but the fact that customers from that country either get a region locked key or have no way to purchase the game from Fanatical. Usually Fanatical are quite lazy and don't like to complicate themselves with locked keys for LATAM, RU/CIS, SEA, unlike Humble. If there's a "Tier 1" countries key (redeemable only in "rich countries": Europe, NA, some Middle East, some SEA like Korea, Japan), then you can be pretty sure that this is what you get as a customer from a non-locked country, and no game (not even a locked key) as a customer from a locked country. But this largely depends on the publisher and Fanatical's business agreements with them, so it depends on the game you're looking at.
With GMG I'm not that experienced because I bought only very rarely from them, plus they don't have bundles these days any more. I can't tell how they manage their region locks.

Bottom line... region locks are far from being a definite science, it's subjective to the store, publisher, bundle history. Don't beat yourself up if you can't sort them out; trust me: no one can.

When you're unsure about locks, you can also check recent bundle history or even the tradables on Barter (some people are nice enough to tag their tradables with a sub id and in some cases with the store too).

For DOOM there are no sub reports in the past bundle threads from Fanatical, and the API shows only a region lock for Russia. Since the store sub doesn't exclude Russia and there's no sub for Russia specifically, we can conclude that it's one of the cases in which everyone receives a WW key but Russia just doesn't have access to the game (they will be able to redeem it though). If you look at the tradables on Barter for this item, https://barter.vg/i/18114/ you'll see that someone tagged it as https://steamdb.info/sub/102996/ which confirms that it's a WW key. Thus, chances are that it's indeed redeemable worldwide.

For ACE COMBAT™ 7: SKIES UNKNOWN, I wouldn't trust the information displayed on GMG. With a USA VPN, according to them the key should be redeemable in LATAM + some SEA + NA + Turkey, and such a mixed region lock doesn't exist. A key being redeemable in Canada and not in USA, or in New Zealand but not Australia is also very weird (as seen when browsing GMG from EU). Thus, we can conclude that what they show there is more or less random.
We can't know for sure if the key bought from Europe is WW or EU locked (can be either one of those). There is no EU sub indexed on SteamDB, but that doesn't mean that such a sub doesn't exist. If I were to bet, I'd say it's something similar to an EMEA key for Elden Ring: https://steamdb.info/sub/1019098/

3 weeks ago

Thank you for your very detailed answer, i'm very ill tonight but will read and re-read and re-read to be sure to understand.
edit : i just noticed you don't accept invit i'll do otherwise to respect your choice !

3 weeks ago*

i just noticed you don't accept invit i'll do otherwise to respect your choice

That's mainly for people who I have no business with (because my list is almost full) and for bots.
I sent you an invite in case you still want to discuss some things.

I wish you a speedy recovery. Reading walls of text is not something you should do now, especially not about region locks.

TL;DR: DOOM is probably a WW key. ACE COMBAT™ 7: SKIES UNKNOWN is probably locked to EU + Africa (including some middle East countries).

3 weeks ago

Hello, thanks a lot again for your explanations.
From what you explained, i see the informations given by the various stores are very inconsistent.
And a sub "EU + Africa only" doesn't exist for Ace combat 7 on steamdb.
So i guess either a package ID is missing from the steamdb database, or misfilled...

Bottom line... region locks are far from being a definite science, it's subjective to the store, publisher, bundle history. Don't beat yourself up if you can't sort them out; trust me: no one can.

That's even more a feat you achieve every time you do it for a new bundle then, so thank you.

3 weeks ago

Some years ago Valve restricted the visibility of the packages that are not sold on the store, thus any kind of indexing service (such as SteamDB) stopped being able to index all packages available for a game. This can be done nowadays only through token dumps, or in other words, people pushing this information directly to SteamDB through their own Steam libraries.
If the EMEA package that you're looking for doesn't exist on SteamDB, then it's either that the publishers did not define such a package yet, or no one who owns it submitted their token (thus SteamDB doesn't know about it). Considering that other games from the same publisher do have an EMEA package, it's highly likely that ACE COMBAT™7 also has one but it's just not indexed yet.

That's even more a feat you achieve every time you do it for a new bundle then

I couldn't do this without the help of the SG community / people who submit region locks and subs.

3 weeks ago

Thank you for the details, i learnt a lot thanks to your explanations !

2 weeks ago

I love that line <3

3 weeks ago

but your region locks section literally says there's a ru/cis key

3 weeks ago

Sorry, I confused it with Jusant.
For Remnant II, it was not yet indexed on SteamDB. Packages that are not sold on the Steam store need to be indexed through a token dumper (someone submits their library to SteamDB) so that they start existing on SteamDB.
It's https://steamdb.info/sub/1141292/

3 weeks ago

Thank you!

3 weeks ago

Jusant looks nice

3 weeks ago

Hey, sorry for the dumb question. I want to try to get myself Remnant 2. Am from Ukraine. Should I look for CIS version, right ?

2 weeks ago

Yes, you want the CIS version.

RU/CIS: sub/1141292/ (given to AM,AZ,BY,GE,KG,KZ,MD,RU,TJ,TM,UA,UZ)

2 weeks ago

ty

2 weeks ago

Just recieved a letter from HB support, stating that Jusant isnt available in RU and nothing could be done about it - no gifting instead, nothing.
Nothing new, just needed confirmation.

1 week ago

Thank you. I assume that Humble doesn't offer any kind of replacement or compensation for the missing game?

1 week ago

Nope. No replacement.
No warning before claiming next months either, since "We are not operating at all in RU currently"

In comparison: similar situation previous month (Sep2024) with Marvels Guardians of the Galaxy key was resolved successfully via support. Key was replaced/made available and activated in RU.

1 week ago

No coupons yet this month?

3 days ago

Still waiting aswell but probably there won't be any

2 days ago

I think next major discount will be annual subscription. Expected to be offered in November/December.

1 day ago

Also waiting. For me its the difference between getting it this month and not, since I only want dome keeper and maybe kinda some other ones but not enough to pay 16 cad for it

1 day ago

P5S(CN+TW+HK+MO) is out of stock.
I live in Taiwan.

View attached image.
1 day ago

The autocharge starts in less than 24h.

This is your last chance to pause this month's Choice if you wish to do so.

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

5 hours ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.