March 2022 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

📅 Important dates

• 💳 March 29th, 2022: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 April 5th 2022: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

Desperados III (ROW gift link notification)

The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan (ROW gift link notification)

Mass Effect™ Legendary Edition is an Origin key

(can be traded, no account linking is needed)

All non-redeemed keys for Mass Effect Legendary Edition were revoked on 1st March 2023.

AFTER the keys expired, Humble Bundle RETROACTIVELY added a notice about the keys expiry on March 1st 2023 10 AM PDT

If you ask the support team for a new key, you will receive one that expires 17 May 2023 11:59 PM PDT

Notes:

• Humble announced the contents of the bundle prior to release, but upon release Red Solstice 2: Survivors was included in place of Chicken Police.
  • According to this comment, HypeTrain Digital started revoking unredeemed keys after a year. Your key for Police Stories might not work after March 2023.

🌟 2023-09-20: Desperados III out of stock
🌟 2023-09-25: Desperados III back in stock
🌟 NEW 2024-08-31:Evan's Remains out of stock

Free DLC to claim:

!addlicense ASF 641593

To pause a month, go to Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month or use this shortcut (does not always work)

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Desperados III 96% of 6496 🏆 7.50 CV app/610370 W M L 0 $49.99
Mass Effect™ Legendary Edition - - - ORIGIN - - $59.99
Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl 83% of 3747 - 🏆 7.50 CV app/1414850 W 0 $49.99
The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan 72% of 5423 🏆 4.50 CV app/939850 W 0* $29.99
Red Solstice 2: Survivors 72% of 2062 🏆 4.50 CV app/768520 W 0 $29.99
Nebuchadnezzar 80% of 866 - 🏆 3.00 CV app/1157220 W L 0 $19.99
Police Stories 86% of 4492 - 🏆 2.25 CV app/539470 W 1 $14.99
Evan's Remains 91% of 529 - 🏆 1.05 CV app/1110050 W M 1 $6.99

Retail:

• $261.92

CV:

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that month’s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 €9.99 £8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ¥79 699₽
Per year $129 €109 £98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ¥850 7,459₽

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

2 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Would you give this deal an All-Star rating?

View Results
[I like the spotlight game(s)] Hell yes. Desperados III alone is worth that price! It costs substantially less than its lowest Steam store discount (so far), and I get some extra games too!
[I keep my subscription only for the Humble Store discount] A tad annoying, but what other Choice do I have?
[Only with limited deal] At $6 it’s worth it a million times. At full price, it ain't worth it.
[Happy] I’m absolutely thrilled about this month’s games. I could really use a distraction to stop worrying about the current world crisis.
[Neutral] I’m not sure what to say. Lately the weekly bundles seemed to be much better than Choice, and they cost roughly the same.
[Pause] Looking at this selection makes me very salty. Time to pause, AGAIN… Don’t think I can’t find the Pause button, IGN, even if you hid it really well this time!
[Disappointed] When I saw Mass Effect™ Legendary Edition, my heart pounded with excitement. Until I saw it’s an Origin key, LOL.
[Canceling the subscription] I was expecting a big quality boost after the recent Choice redesign, but after seeing both last month’s and Evan this month’s lineup, little hope Remains. Perhaps it’s best to just cancel my subscription altogether.

Open hand palm slapped that Sub button, so hard.

2 years ago

Mass Effect™ Legendary Edition - that is so good, i will not unpause this time
....oh, it is on Origin, nvm, skip again :D

2 years ago

Automatic purchase for me. I missed playing Desperados 3 before it left Gamepass so I am glad to own it on steam now.

I also don't mind getting ME Legendary Edition on Origin. The steam version still requires an Origin activation anyways..

2 years ago

no chicken police
origin - hate origin - for mass effect

i feel even worse for the people who ended up with warsim instead

i might keep even's remains and nickelodeon brawl (how they charge $50 for it is beyond me)

2 years ago

Well, if you have Steam Mass Effect Legendary you still gotta play through Origin as secondary launcher, right?

2 years ago

already got a great trade happening for it so not a problem - on my sons barter

2 years ago*

You meant to write "your son" has a great trade happening for it, no?

"Your" profile on barter, Mom, is pretty dead...

2 years ago

yes i did mean that one we both use the same account for trades

2 years ago

Yeah... but.. uh... it's not going to show up on my steam profile when I play it on Origin! >:(

2 years ago

dang I never realised nickelodeon was that much. People better be getting their moneys worth out of that game

2 years ago

I played it a few months ago, I thought it was rubbish. just seemed incomplete:(

2 years ago

origin key come one man

2 years ago

Do I have to cancel my monthly classic plan?
The classic plan is 11.99$, so sth around 11€ atm.
But when you go on the mainpage of humble bundle it say 9,99€.
Is it a scam for subs with the classic plan now?

Nevertheless imo a good bundle!

Edit: yeah, was able to change my subscription to 9,99€. Havent seen that before....

2 years ago*

Did you still stay on Classic plan but with the lower price or did you start an entirely new subscription?

2 years ago

I was able to edit the subscription from "Classic" to "Premium" and it still says that my subscription started in April 2017.

2 years ago

It get's charged in dollars then converted to £ GBP by paypal for me, so it is close to right exchange rate.
Are Euros not handled the same way?

2 years ago

Last month I payed the 11,19$ which exchanged to 11,17€ .
Now I save 1,18€.

2 years ago

Nice.
I see the option now to switch to £8.99 fixed monthly for me, would be slightly cheaper some months.
Not sure if losing classic status means anything with the simplified choice now.

2 years ago

Is it at all possible for them to add a steam version for Mass Effect after a couple of days. I ask because they did this with Borderlands 3, but that was Epic. Is there any hope at all?

2 years ago

None, absolutely no chance.

2 years ago

Technically possible, but no reason to expect it. It's as likely as a certain politician apologizing for attacking random neighbours. Maybe 1%.

2 years ago

It would launch through Origin even if you did have a steam key for it.

2 years ago

Pure trash again.

2 years ago

Desperados 3 is amazing and man of medan seems like a good horror game from the creator of until dawn. ME Legendary is amazing 3 terrific games but its origin keys most want it in steam. The rest seems ok if you are into them.

2 years ago

Love Mass Effect...but Origin =(

2 years ago

Never really been that interested to try Mass Effect, but when seeing this I figured I might as well ...... and then it was Origin.

2 years ago

I only wishlisted Police Stories and Desperados III. I'd rather get Fanatical's newest Killer Bundle from this week. Easy pass.

This month makes it official that Humble Choice will stick with only 8 games going forward, given that's how many non-DLC keys they gave last month.

2 years ago

8 games but from them we have 2 games for 49.99 1 game for 59.99 and 2 for 29.99 so i think its better than having 12 games that all are from 9.99 and 14.99.

2 years ago

That's great if more expensive or AAA games is what you want - You do you.

I am not more likely to want a high priced or AAA game than games that are not high priced. So this is not better for me or anyone else who happens to feel the same way, as I would be just as happy (or maybe happier) with a bunch of games in a bundle that happen to $15-$30 than fewer games costing $50+.

The past several Choice bundles have also been ~$200 except for December's $290 value. So its not like they're delivering more dollar value overall now than before.

2 years ago

Thst Origin key...

View attached image.
2 years ago

Haha, exactly.

2 years ago

FOR ORIGIN. WHY.
Skip skip skip skip. Bah.

2 years ago

You are aware, that even if this were for Steam, you'd still need Origin? Quote from the Steam store page: "Incorporates 3rd-party DRM: EA on-line activation and Origin client software installation and background use required." - So you'd effectively end up with double DRM, just so you'd get a few cards and "achievements".

2 years ago

That's literally why I want it though, I want to put it on my profile, I want achievements, I want screenshots. I will literally pay more to have it on Steam to take and share screenshots.
This monthly is worthless to me.

2 years ago

Right, okay ....you're out of luck then. I'd still say one DRM less is vastly preferable to cosmetic stuff like cards and achievements (aka surveillance), but hey, each to their own, I guess. ;-)

2 years ago

If I cared about "surveillance" I wouldn't have a phone or a computer. Let me enjoy games on the platform I want to enjoy them on and don't nitpick others for their decisions.
Not responding to this conversation anymore, goodbye.

2 years ago

Yep, said everything. Thumbs up

2 years ago*

Where is the pause button?

2 years ago

To pause a month, go to Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month

2 years ago

Thank you

2 years ago

Has anyone else struggled to create an Origin account? It keeps giving me errors after the puzzle CAPTCHA ... Ubisoft was also a pain in the ass to go through the account creation process

2 years ago

It might be easier in the app itself

2 years ago

Thanks - you inspired me to register through the mobile site and it worked like a charm

2 years ago

I’ll probably get it when the $6 deal comes again, if it doesn’t, i’ll just wait unti next month.

2 years ago

It's not as bad as last month... But it is still a little disappointing.

2 years ago

By far the cheapest I have seen Mass Legendary, so easy get along with Desperados and and a few of the others look alright.

2 years ago

Lovely bundle.

3 WL, 2 more I might play, and ME:LE .

Question about that last one though; I have ME 1 & 2 with all DLC, as well as ME Andromeda without any DLC.... Are the DLC worth getting for ME 3?

2 years ago

Mass effect 3 does have some excellent DLC for sure.

2 years ago

jfc, you had one job. Desperados is on wish list, nut no dlc in bundle=no buy.

2 years ago

Gonna cancel my subscription. I barely unpause it and it only gets worse anyway. It's only 8 games and 1 is Origin.

2 years ago

Trying to get rid of my last month that is prepaid. Then I'm canceling. These bundles are going downhill fast.

2 years ago

Damn, Chicken Police would have been the cherry on top. After several advertisement miscues (i.e. misleading or incorrect game banners) you'd think they'd learn their lesson...

Anyway, still a great bundle.

2 years ago

lmao easy pause. They can take this Origin key and shove it.

2 years ago

Happy cake day :)

2 years ago

I think I'm going to pause after all. Was really excited, but they swapped game and the other one is now Origin key. Just after calculating it no longer is is profitable for me.

2 years ago

Pause #2
Really glad I wasted my monthly salary on a yearly subscription.

2 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.