Welcome to day seven of the Steam Awards! :) Yesterday's vote did go to The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, just like the day before. This time it won almost by half of the votes: 48% (175) of the 362 votes went to the game. Since you cannot vote for it today, we will have a new result for sure ^^

Day 7: The “I’m Not Crying, There’s Something In My Eye” Award

Games are fun. But sometimes games become more than that, and touch you in a way you weren’t expecting. This award celebrates the game that blindsided you emotionally. You weren’t expecting to cry. It wasn’t in the plan. But it happened nonetheless.

Nominee Community wishlist position (28-12-2016)
Life Is Strange #192 (DLC)
To the Moon #187
This War of Mine #89
Undertale #34
The Walking Dead #169

Voting can be done until December 29rd, 10 AM PST. Click here to vote (on Steam), you will get a trading card by doing so. :)

Master thread about the Steam Awards (and Winter Sale)

And the voting is closed! Life is Strange won with 37% of the 475 votes!

Let's move on to day eight!

7 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Which game would you like to see in a giveaway for yourself, or if owned for a friend?

View Results
Life is Strange Complete Season (Episodes 1-5)
The Walking Dead
This War of Mine
To the Moon
Undertale

To The Moon had a giant impact on me.

7 years ago

The Walking Dead, due to the fact you play as the main character until the....

7 years ago

The walking dead without a doubt! The ending got me good.

Edit: For those of us that haven't tried Undertale can someone point me on the way so i can see what's so sad about that game?

7 years ago

I played 4 of the nominees, it was a bit difficult to decide but in the end I voted for This War of Mine.

7 years ago

same here

7 years ago

i have 4 of these and right now im like DAMN THIS IS SO HARD
idk if i am going to vote today, i really love all of those game (except undertale)

7 years ago

I'd Ike to nominate dota2 since it make me cry every time I get 4 Russian teammates

7 years ago

lol xD

7 years ago

I was hoping to see Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons, ah well :/

7 years ago

life is strange: 70k reviews
to the moon:26k reviews

i guess to the moon will lose just cause it didnt got played as much as life is strange wich is sad :/

7 years ago

Bump!

7 years ago

there should be Clannad

7 years ago

one of these days, alice! bam! pow! straight To The Moon!

anyway, thats the nominee that brought me the closest to tears out of all of them, so that one got my vote. like others have mentioned, Ori and the Blind Forest really deserved a spot here. and i'm most likely alone on this, but my nominee was actually bioshock 2, because the neutral ending where delta dies so that elanor wont go evil was the first ever game ending to make me cry..

7 years ago

definitely Life is strange

7 years ago

Looking at the poll, it will win indeed :) I also voted for it, but must confess that I didn't play To the Moon, Undertale and The Walking Dead (yet). This War of Mine was nice, I've nominated that one for the category Serious Game (community choice), it was not very emotional for me, but it made me think about the horrors of war.

7 years ago

Closed 7 years ago by Reforced.