The Steam Awards have started! I'm curious about your vote, so hereby a poll on which one you would vote. To keep it in SteamGifts-style, the question is not who deserves the award, but which game you would like to see in a giveaway! (And if you own it already, don't be selfish but think about giving it to a friend xD). The Community Wishlist is helpful indication, but still, you might not have the game on your wishlist, already own it, or maybe have never even heard of the game before. ^^

Day 1: The “Villain Most In Need Of A Hug” Award

Some people just need a hug.

Nominee Community wishlist position (22-12-2016)
Borderlands 2 #147
Dead by Daylight #17
Far Cry 3 #151
Far Cry 4 #49
Portal 2 #139

Voting can be done until December 23rd, 10 AM PST. Click here to vote (on Steam), you will get one trading card by doing so. :)

Master thread about the Steam Awards (and Winter Sale)
A game that did not make it...

And the voting is closed! Portal 2 won with 32% of the 403 votes!

Let's move on to day two!

7 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Which game would you like to see in a giveaway?

View Results
Borderlands 2
Dead by Daylight
Far Cry 3
Far Cry® 4
Portal 2

Bump!

7 years ago

Dead By Daylight all the way guys!

7 years ago

Undertale not being nominated is a crime. Only nominee close to a hug is GLaDOS and even that's no were near Undertale's villain.

7 years ago

I think my nomination was Purple Tentacle from Day of the Tentacle - he went for world domination because grown arms. Imagine how the story would have happened if someone would teach him to use those arms for hugs! :D

7 years ago

Bumpderlands 2!

7 years ago

voted Portal 2 for both GLaDOS (the potato incident) and Wheatley (the banished to space and never able to apologize to Chell even though he is legit sorry incident). I don't know which character was in mind when the game was nominated, but since they both fit it all works out i guess.

7 years ago

awards voted on by the people will always favor the more popular games, it's why the same games win the Gamefaqs awards year after year.. unless a group of people actively seek to influence the vote like last year with undertale..

7 years ago

And the voting is closed! Portal 2 won with 32% of the 403 votes!

Let's move on to day two!

7 years ago*

Closed 7 years ago by Reforced.