December 2020 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ December 25th, 2020: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† January 1st 2020: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Friday of every month)

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

One Step From Eden

EA Play Pro

• Available only in US, DE, GB, CA, AU, FR, PL, ES, SE, NL, FI, DK, JP, NZ, CZ, IT, BE, NO, AT, HU, BR, IE, RO, PT, CH, MX, GR, SK, EE, LT, CL, BG, HR, LV, IS, AR, SI, CR, PE, CO, LU, MT, UY, CY, PA, EC, SV, GT, DO, BO, TT, HN, VE, JM, PY, NI, KY, BS, BM, CW, AW, GD, BB, LI, HT, AG, KN, LC, SR, GY, SX, BZ, DM, TC, VG, VC
  • This promotion is not available in: CN, RU, KR, SG, ZA, TW, IL, TH, HK, UA, PH, RS, MY, ID, TR, PR, IN, EG, AE, SA, VN, BY, KW, BA, QA, KZ, GU, BH, RE, JE, BN, FO, MK, IM, GG, OM, LB, JO, MD, PK, AF, GI, MO, KH, GE, ME, IQ, MV, AX, LK, NC, KE, MU, MA, GP, AD, DZ, NA, MM, VI, ZZ, PF, AL, KG, NG, TN, MQ, AM, MN, FJ, PM, XK, GH, MC, GF, PS, AZ, AO, NP, SJ, MG, PG, MZ, MP, DJ, GL, YT, SM, BD, UG, LY, LA, SC, ZW, BW, NE, MW, MH, CI, TJ, BJ, TM, SN, IR, GQ, TZ, TD, CF, RW, SO, SZ, UZ, LS, MR, ML, ZM

๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (WW)

New customers + existing Premium and Classic customers receive all 14 games..

Additionally:
New customers: one month of EA Play Pro when you sign up for Humble Choice Premium
Existing Premium and Classic customers: a coupon for $5 off one month of EA Play Pro

It is the 5th month in a row for this promotion (apart from the EA Play Pro part).

If you bought the Black Friday promotion and gifted / redeemed the yearly sub, you might have a coupon for a free month of Humble Choice Premium!

โฐ Valid until Jan 1, 2021, 9:59:59 AM โฐ

Checkout link using the coupon

Notes:

๐ŸŒŸ NEW 2024-019-30: Tabletop Playground out of stock

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Overcooked! 2 89% of 17243 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/728880 W M L 0* $24.99
Overcooked! 2 - Surf 'n' Turf (DLC) 76% of 142 - - 0.90 CV app/909720 W M L 0 $5.99
Overcooked! 2 - Too Many Cooks Pack (DLC) 74% of 47 - - 0.45 CV app/858240 W M L 0 $2.99
Children of Morta 92% of 6373 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.30 CV app/330020 W M L 0 $21.99
One Step From Eden 95% of 3326 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/960690 W M L 0 $19.99
The Beast Inside 87% of 1894 - ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/792300 W 0 $24.99
Indivisible 75% of 1372 - ๐Ÿ† 6.00 CV app/421170 W M L 0 $39.99
Shining Resonance Refrain 75% of 643 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/809890 W 0 $29.99
Zwei: The Arges Adventure 90% of 167 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/427680 W 0 $14.99
Zwei: The Ilvard Insurrection 97% of 295 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/427700 W 0 $19.99
Tabletop Playground 85% of 27 - ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/838410 W 0 $14.99
The Haunted Island, a Frog Detective Game 94% of 778 - ๐Ÿ† 0.75 CV app/963000 W M 3 $4.99
Frog Detective 2: The Case of the Invisible Wizard 98% of 358 - ๐Ÿ† 0.75 CV app/1047220 W M 0 $4.99
Still There 90% of 356 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/1063490 W M 0 $14.99
Struggling 95% of 148 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/1035560 W 0 $14.99
Path of Giants 99% of 116 - ๐Ÿ† 1.35 CV app/1181400 W M 0 $8.99

Retail:

• $269.84

CV:

Humble Original / Extras:

The Corridor (DRM-free)

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

ย  Lite Basic Premium Classic
Per month $4.99 $14.99 $19.99 -
Per year $44.99 $134.99 $179.99 $132.00
Games to keep 0 3 9 10
Choice No Yes Yes Yes
Humble Trove Yes Yes Yes Yes
Humble Store discount 10% 10% 20% 20%
Originals Limited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

3 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Will you remember the autocharge date on the 25th? My bet is: nope.

View Results
[Recurring subscription] I am secretly hoping that these games will help me overcome the Holiday blues.
[New subscription] When I saw that you get all 14 games this month + 1 month of EA Play, my purse lit up like a Christmas tree. It feels like the holidays came early this year.
[Maybe subscribe] If the rumors are true and Humble Bundle will make their own charity bundle this year, then maybe itโ€™s better to wait and see how things unfold. Otherwise it's between this and the Jingle Jam, isn't it?
[Pause / Backlog] This monthโ€™s games are not very appealing to me, maybe I should set my subscription *on ice* for 1 month.
[Cancelling / will not buy] Bah! Humbug! I loved last monthโ€™s Choice, but this one wonโ€™t cut it for me.

ahahahahaha i bought the jrpgs just this month on humble! it's still a decent bundle and i'll just ship the extras to my bestie no harm no foul, but still lol @ me.

3 years ago

shame

3 years ago

Too much Anime for my liking.

3 years ago

Uhm, I guess I'll need to do some research but at a first glance this seems to be games I normally wouldn't have given a second glance except for Children of Morta perhaps

Edt: Well, a second glance confirms my initial suspicion. I should pause, but I probably won't...

3 years ago*

So I activated six without hesitation (Children of Mrota, the two Zwei games, Still There, Frog Detective 2 and Path of Giants). Would have been all over Indivisible if I didn't already win it here ( โ™ฅ ). There are some more that I wanna take a thorough look at before deciding what to do. There's only one game in there that I have absolutely no interest in (that Tabletop thingy).
Sure, it's a lot of indies. But I love indies. Great bundle for me โ™ฅ and it's getting better the longer I look at it :D

3 years ago

With your exitement getting bigger by just looking at the games, imagine how bigger it will get when you will play them ;)

3 years ago

I sure hope they turn out as good as I imagine them to be :)

3 years ago

If not come back here and i will cheer you up to the spirit you have right now :)

3 years ago

[H] some kind of free time
[W] excitement when playing games

pleaes gib

3 years ago

You're on the classic plan!
Thank you for being a loyal subscriber! As a thank you for your support, you now have exclusive access to more games every month.

Seems like customers with Classic plan can be ready to treat Choice as Monthly if that's true, as there's no Choice if you get everything. Also, about EA Play from here:

:For December 2020, new customers get all 14 Choice games plus one month of EA Play Pro when signing up for Humble Choice Premium.
Existing Premium and Classic customers receive all December games plus a coupon for $5 off one month of EA Play Pro.
Basic subscribers will receive a coupon for $5 off EA Play Pro 1-month subscription.
Lite plans are not eligible for this promotion.
โ‚ฌ5 coupons received in applicable regions. Other regions will receive $5 coupon intentionally, including GB users. Coupons expire 1/7/21 at 11:59 PM PT

So, time limited, but also there are differences between EA Play and EA Play Pro, such as the 2nd one being only available on Origin from what I can find on the internet, and prices for 1 month being respectively $5 and $15 (so $5 off is not a free month as it would be for just EA Play)

3 years ago

$4 coupon for not pausing.

3 years ago

Well, I was considering skipping, until I noticed that...

The free month coupon from the Black Friday deal only applies to this month!

The coupon says "Valid until Jan 1, 2021, 9:59:59 AM" (NZDT) - before the next month rolls over.

3 years ago

Huh, coupon? Something else I need to look into. The deal didn't mention anything about this restriction, did it?

3 years ago

The promo email did say that the free month would be in the form of a coupon ("Send out your gifts [...] to have your Choice coupon applied by December 5th"), but did not mention any expiry on it.

3 years ago

Well, it seems like it's not something I need to worry about either way since I can't find a coupon. Thanks for the heads-up though.

Edit: Nevermind. I got the coupon in my mail but I'm seemingly too stupid to figure out how to actually redeem the free month. I guess we can count on the Humble Bundle team to make everything as convoluted as possible in the hope of tricking their customers out of more money.

3 years ago*

Hmm... nope. There's nothing that truly appeals to me, except maaaaaybe one title but since it's supposed to be "emotional", I'd expect to end up being disappointed because that's what often happens with games tagged as such.

View attached image.
3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

3 years ago

Disappointment is strong and meaningful emeowtion though.

View attached image.
3 years ago

This beats the historic low of the Zwei games when combined, both of which have been on my wishlist for quite a while, so yea definitely buying this (once Humble comes back from the dead).

3 years ago

definitelly skip, CP 2077 incoming, why i even bother?

3 years ago

So - 1 ignored, 2 owned (one being Child of Morta, making it an exceptional gift), 2 very interesting title and 5 other wishlisted. This is pretty stunning .

3 years ago

Full list of subs (ROW edition):

Activates as SubId
Overcooked! 2 {279940}
Overcooked! 2 - Too Many Cooks Pack {270071}
Overcooked! 2 - Surf 'n' Turf {291508}
Children of Morta {53348}
One Step From Eden {314165}
The Beast Inside {239901}
Indivisible - WW {447016)} Please note that this sub does not include Indivisible โ€“ Follow me, Roti! which is by default included in the store sub.
Zwei: The Arges Adventure {88300}
Zwei: The Ilvard Insurrection {88303}
The Haunted Island, a Frog Detective Game {315075}
Frog Detective 2: The Case of the Invisible Wizard {349134}
Still There {355677}
Struggling {344688}
Tabletop Playground {261488}
Shining Resonance Refrain Retail (WW) {286124}
Path of Giants {405993}
3 years ago*

Ty!

3 years ago

Bought a year, will waste all of the months... Sad reality...

3 years ago

You may pause a month.

3 years ago

There will likely be an other deal next year. So why not waste the money ;D

3 years ago

Watch you step, everyone. There's poop on the ground.

3 years ago

Next Humble Choice - January 1st - looking forward to my New Year gifts from Humble =^-^=

3 years ago

this is the worst month ever for me. fuck this december sucks

3 years ago

Can't unlock it.
Payment already in progress...

3 years ago

Yup, their site has serious issues with payment not working.

3 years ago

the same for me...

3 years ago

Same for everyone. Better wait.

3 years ago

Same problem :/

3 years ago

Same.

Edit: They completed my payment, I did nothing. Great.

3 years ago*

Same here.

3 years ago

Oh, the payment is done.
I can get my games.

3 years ago

Anyone notice that most of the headliners for the past few months are also on Gamepass? Is there some kinda deal between Microsoft and Humble? Like try it on Gamepass and buy it on Humble?

3 years ago

Perhaps the type of publisher ready to put their game on gamepass is just the same type as publisher that's willing to put their game in a bundle (drastically lowering $/item sold, but still selling), but it might as well be intentional instead of accidental.

3 years ago

also some of the games been published by humblegames.com

3 years ago

Lol just noticed they also put in EA Play, just like Gamepass! Even Slay the Spire (published by humble) is on Gamepass. Wonder if MS and Bethesda games will ever be put in a monthly bundle.

3 years ago

These games are at long tail. So they don't outright sell that well in sales. Next step after deepish sales for revenue is adding them to limited time subscription deals(various gamepasses and such). This doesn't yet really devalue the game. And after that it's limited premium bundles like monthly. Following that there is the endless amount of regular re-bundles.

It is just reality of the long tail of games nowadays. Have to get sales on them from somewhere.

3 years ago

Pretty much, yeah.

3 years ago

This is actually pretty good deal.

3 years ago

Welp, this is a bad month. Heck, it might even compete for top 5 worst monthly ever.

That's a big pause for me.

3 years ago

Totally agree.
Too much JRPGs and cute stuff.

3 years ago

this is worth for 2-3 games alone, and if you got the Blak Friday deal there is nothing to complain about
except maybe the chibi art styles :D

Does anyone know if EA pass is on steam?

3 years ago

EA Play Pro is not even available on Steam. It's the regular version.

3 years ago

so it seems, got excited there fora sec :(

3 years ago

I'm outta here.

3 years ago

Interested in Children of Morta and Beast Inside but unsure about shining resonance and eden.

3 years ago

There was a problem processing your payment:
Payment already in progress

Oh come on.

3 years ago

Same issue here. Opened a ticket

3 years ago

Same, hope it'll be resolved quickly.

Edit : It works now :)