December 2020 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ December 25th, 2020: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† January 1st 2020: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Friday of every month)

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

One Step From Eden

EA Play Pro

• Available only in US, DE, GB, CA, AU, FR, PL, ES, SE, NL, FI, DK, JP, NZ, CZ, IT, BE, NO, AT, HU, BR, IE, RO, PT, CH, MX, GR, SK, EE, LT, CL, BG, HR, LV, IS, AR, SI, CR, PE, CO, LU, MT, UY, CY, PA, EC, SV, GT, DO, BO, TT, HN, VE, JM, PY, NI, KY, BS, BM, CW, AW, GD, BB, LI, HT, AG, KN, LC, SR, GY, SX, BZ, DM, TC, VG, VC
  • This promotion is not available in: CN, RU, KR, SG, ZA, TW, IL, TH, HK, UA, PH, RS, MY, ID, TR, PR, IN, EG, AE, SA, VN, BY, KW, BA, QA, KZ, GU, BH, RE, JE, BN, FO, MK, IM, GG, OM, LB, JO, MD, PK, AF, GI, MO, KH, GE, ME, IQ, MV, AX, LK, NC, KE, MU, MA, GP, AD, DZ, NA, MM, VI, ZZ, PF, AL, KG, NG, TN, MQ, AM, MN, FJ, PM, XK, GH, MC, GF, PS, AZ, AO, NP, SJ, MG, PG, MZ, MP, DJ, GL, YT, SM, BD, UG, LY, LA, SC, ZW, BW, NE, MW, MH, CI, TJ, BJ, TM, SN, IR, GQ, TZ, TD, CF, RW, SO, SZ, UZ, LS, MR, ML, ZM

๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (WW)

New customers + existing Premium and Classic customers receive all 14 games..

Additionally:
New customers: one month of EA Play Pro when you sign up for Humble Choice Premium
Existing Premium and Classic customers: a coupon for $5 off one month of EA Play Pro

It is the 5th month in a row for this promotion (apart from the EA Play Pro part).

If you bought the Black Friday promotion and gifted / redeemed the yearly sub, you might have a coupon for a free month of Humble Choice Premium!

โฐ Valid until Jan 1, 2021, 9:59:59 AM โฐ

Checkout link using the coupon

Notes:

๐ŸŒŸ NEW 2024-019-30: Tabletop Playground out of stock

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Overcooked! 2 89% of 17243 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/728880 W M L 0* $24.99
Overcooked! 2 - Surf 'n' Turf (DLC) 76% of 142 - - 0.90 CV app/909720 W M L 0 $5.99
Overcooked! 2 - Too Many Cooks Pack (DLC) 74% of 47 - - 0.45 CV app/858240 W M L 0 $2.99
Children of Morta 92% of 6373 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.30 CV app/330020 W M L 0 $21.99
One Step From Eden 95% of 3326 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/960690 W M L 0 $19.99
The Beast Inside 87% of 1894 - ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/792300 W 0 $24.99
Indivisible 75% of 1372 - ๐Ÿ† 6.00 CV app/421170 W M L 0 $39.99
Shining Resonance Refrain 75% of 643 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/809890 W 0 $29.99
Zwei: The Arges Adventure 90% of 167 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/427680 W 0 $14.99
Zwei: The Ilvard Insurrection 97% of 295 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/427700 W 0 $19.99
Tabletop Playground 85% of 27 - ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/838410 W 0 $14.99
The Haunted Island, a Frog Detective Game 94% of 778 - ๐Ÿ† 0.75 CV app/963000 W M 3 $4.99
Frog Detective 2: The Case of the Invisible Wizard 98% of 358 - ๐Ÿ† 0.75 CV app/1047220 W M 0 $4.99
Still There 90% of 356 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/1063490 W M 0 $14.99
Struggling 95% of 148 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/1035560 W 0 $14.99
Path of Giants 99% of 116 - ๐Ÿ† 1.35 CV app/1181400 W M 0 $8.99

Retail:

• $269.84

CV:

Humble Original / Extras:

The Corridor (DRM-free)

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

ย  Lite Basic Premium Classic
Per month $4.99 $14.99 $19.99 -
Per year $44.99 $134.99 $179.99 $132.00
Games to keep 0 3 9 10
Choice No Yes Yes Yes
Humble Trove Yes Yes Yes Yes
Humble Store discount 10% 10% 20% 20%
Originals Limited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

3 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Will you remember the autocharge date on the 25th? My bet is: nope.

View Results
[Recurring subscription] I am secretly hoping that these games will help me overcome the Holiday blues.
[New subscription] When I saw that you get all 14 games this month + 1 month of EA Play, my purse lit up like a Christmas tree. It feels like the holidays came early this year.
[Maybe subscribe] If the rumors are true and Humble Bundle will make their own charity bundle this year, then maybe itโ€™s better to wait and see how things unfold. Otherwise it's between this and the Jingle Jam, isn't it?
[Pause / Backlog] This monthโ€™s games are not very appealing to me, maybe I should set my subscription *on ice* for 1 month.
[Cancelling / will not buy] Bah! Humbug! I loved last monthโ€™s Choice, but this one wonโ€™t cut it for me.

Hmm looks like my Winter sale budget will have an extra boost. I think the mix is not good. Great bundle if you are a fan of Japanese type games and point and clickers, but not much else to pull you in. Children of Morta could be interesting, but it would be great as a bonus game if the bundle actually had something in my wishlist. Oh well, I guess this is what the pause button is for.

3 years ago

I think the reason why payment stuck is EA promo which is unavaible at many countries, but trying to apply to everyone (5$ coupon)

3 years ago

I am wondering how seriously out of love I am with Humble that I'm only tempted not to pause for one game (Children of Morta) and the EA Pro pass for one month...

3 years ago

oh no no, if you are already subscriber you will get $5 off EA Pro Play, not a free month

3 years ago

Haha then it's a hard pause for me. Humble is so funny.
Thanks for the tip

3 years ago

Wow, it's anime and pixel trash all over. No variation at all, great if you like that kind of thing, horrible if you don't. For me it's definitely the worst Monthly/Choice I've ever seen. Paused even though they offered me $4 off.

3 years ago

+1

3 years ago

I would be grateful for good pixel art since my main current computer is an old potato and I have to borrow my gf's laptop to play anything that needs a GPU but that doesn't even qualify. It's really just trash.

3 years ago

Well well... Interested on Children Of Morta, too much anime/japanese low graphic games (their games look like don't evolve with the thechnology) lot of multiplayer games that i'll probably don't ever play... Don't know, it is worth it for 1 game?

I still have this ""Your next bill is for US$132 on April 30, 2021.""... I boutght 1 year subscription on November 2019 and here we are... Maybe i get it just to end this stupid Choice thing early.

3 years ago

I don't think they will refund you. So just bear with it, if you click once a month to pause when there are shitty games like this, it ain't going to hurt you. They still got your money, why give them more for free basically, when you can milk them at max and just once a month pause if there are games you do not like.

3 years ago

As said above. And yearly is really not a great deal outside special deals like Black Friday was. Better just to pause and see if they give free discount. Can always reactivate if you change your mind before end of the monthly...

3 years ago

Most of the Japanese games were ported from PS2/PS3, so it's understandable the graphics aren't up to modern standards.

3 years ago

I have never come so close to just straight-up cancelling instead of pausing.

3 years ago

Hey guys, if you are new to subscribe, we will give you one month of EA play for free.

And what about us who were subscribers since humble monthly launched?

Oh, we totally forgot you are here as well. You already gave us your money, we do not care about you anymore.

Well then, I cancel my subscription.

Okay, wait, here... Have $5 off EA Play, and shut up.

That's how it feels honestly

3 years ago

I Much more enjoy their top banner:

Lite or Basic subscribers who upgrade to Premium are also eligble...

Like no way? Really?

I do feel that us classic users are getting more and more shafted...

3 years ago

ยฏ\_(ใƒ„)_/ยฏ Not like we're playing extra to have any kind of special treatment. And since when shafted means "others get as good as you" in non-envious ways?

3 years ago

are you serious? nothing for old suscribers. what about our classic plan? we ha more games than others for cheapers, you don' think it's a nice reward???

3 years ago

How many months have it now been that both Premium and Classic get all the games?

3 years ago

4 now :)

3 years ago

THIS MONTH ONLY

3 years ago

my bad, 5. It's even in the description

3 years ago

dunno if you sarcastic or not but do you mean the perks they offer to new premium users as well?
I have to pay $12 for classic plan, can take all games and $5 off of EA Play Pro, so to get moth of EA Play Pro, I have to pay $10 to get the same thing new premium subscribers get, making it $22 in total.

A new premium subscriber pays $15 (+$3 compared to me) for all the games as well and get's free month of EA Play Pro. That's $7 less than I have to pay.

And reccuring premium plan subscriber? Has to pay fuckin $25 to get the same shit as the new one, that's a $10 difference.

Are you seriously trying to tell me it's a nice reward when in the end I have to pay more as a loyal customer than a new one? Don't be ridiculous please

3 years ago

lol i'm not sarcastic and i don't care about EA shits ;)

3 years ago

you do not see... the big picture... ah whatever man, be happy and go support them in this

3 years ago

first pause ... since 2015

3 years ago

Everything out of my interest scope.. One or two of these indie type games would spark my interest, but not all of them..
Beast Inside looks good, but I'm pretty jumpy when it comes to horror, so I would probably be scared shitless already in tutorial.. so looks like a hard pause for me.. sad, I was actually looking forward something cool

3 years ago

Oh maaaaaaan, 7 wishlisted unowned games????! I've been subscribed for over 3 years, but this very easily beats everything I've seen previously. It's definitely a bad bundle for people buying Choice for AAA games, but for me that's the closest to perfection it will probably ever be.

3 years ago

It's always nice to see one person excited by the bundle every month. Only goes to show we are all different with different tastes and it's really a cool thing.
I'm generally more interested in good indies from the bundle than AAA games (of which there are few anyway) but there's a huge gap between AAA and ports from PS2 though. I'd be happy with small games if they were more original.

3 years ago

Hmmm, I didn't know that Zwei games are PS2 ports. Not that it really matters for me that much since:
a) I probably won't keep them either way (I'm not a huge fan of that genre)
b) I don't really care how old games are, as long as they're good. For the past year I've mostly been playing (for the first time) Nintendo DS and NES/SNES Virtual Console games and had a blast with a lot of them.

Btw, games from my wishlist are: Children of Morta, Frog Detective 2, Indivisible, One Step From Eden, Overcooked! 2, Path of Giants & Still There.

I'm not that sure whether I'll like Indivisible since it has some mixed reviews and is apparently "not as fleshed out as it could be", but all 6 other titles have at least 89% positive reviews and since I'm usually not THAT hard to please I expect to have at least a "good" time with all of them ;)

3 years ago*

b) I don't really care how old games are, as long as they're good.

I don't really care either generally speaking. Newer games just make it more likely to discover new things as indies tend to be under-publicized and older games have often been already on my radar.

I expect to have at least a "good" time with all of them ;)

That's all games are for, right? Well most of them anyway. I have a huge and shameful backlog already so I'm looking for a little more to keep adding to it. Hope you enjoy your games :)

3 years ago

Jesus, and I was afraid it's gonna be Warhammer II since I foolishly just bought it.
The Frog Detective games are cute, everything else seems like made to turn me off.

3 years ago

Nah, that game won't be in bundle until we have release date for III.

Idea with these big games is to push sales for next title. And with that we don't yet even have release date so it is not coming any time soon.

3 years ago

not a single appealing game for me... paused again

3 years ago

Indivisible (Already?! I mean, yeah, it's been over an year since its release but it sill feels like it's too soon...), One Step From Eden (!!!) and a bunch of really nice JRPGs. Pretty awesome actually...
...I'll have lots of giveaways to enter because I still don't like the pricing model or how it's even worse in Europe (as always). Yeah, I'm way too broke to be throwing that kind of money at them. <.<

3 years ago*

With the studio behind Indivisible basically imploding and closing down and not releasing anymore updates for the game, it makes sense to be bundled up to squeeze whatever money can be obtained from it...

3 years ago

Waitwhat?
Looks it up.
Oh... For Fucks Sake...!!!
...I'll just go cry in a corner before I end up going on an angry rant... ToT

3 years ago*

14 games instead of 12? That's nice. Like, very nice. Regarding anime, I somehow need to get accustomed to 3D anime artstyle, just like I got used to 2D anime artstyle before. That aside, with 8 nice and 6 okay-ish games it seems to be well worth it.

3 years ago

Four wishlist games for me, and only two other games that I already own. This one might not be to everyone's tastes, but for me it is one of the better ones I've seen in a while.

3 years ago

I kind of do not understand. New subscribers get EA Play Pro for free for a month.
Those who alread are classic or premium will get $5 off of EA Play Pro...

One month of EA Play Pro is $5 no? Or did I miss anything?

So why tf didn't they just give 1 moth for free for all?

EDIT: Okay, I am an idiot. Steam offers only EA play and not EA play Pro, which seems to be a difference and EA Play Pro costs $15 a month.

Nice very cool. Fuck all old subcribers

3 years ago*

https://www.steamgifts.com/go/comment/wQKvJOe

EA Play - $5/month - available on Steam, Origin, and others
EA Play Pro - $15/month - available on Origin only
Started searching basically because I had the same question as you.

3 years ago

Incredibly unhappy with this month's bundle.
What I don't have is on my ignored list, or one I am not all that interested in (Horror stuff).
Paused.

3 years ago

pretty weak lineup.

3 years ago

yay, good one, i thrive on this indie titles, and the month of EA access makes it all the more worth it

3 years ago

How do you use the free month coupon? i only have unlock choises, your next 12 months have been already paid.

3 years ago

At the top of the choices page is a banner talking about the coupon with a "Click here to claim" link which send you to the humble store. From there you buy the month and get $5 off (its not a free month, just a coupon for $5 off).

3 years ago

Thanks

3 years ago

It is a free month as advertised in the promotion according to the mail though

View attached image.
3 years ago

I was referring to the EA Play Pro coupon (you get $5 off if your an existing humble subscriber, or a full month free if your subscribe now). That email seems to be about a different promotion for a free month of the humble choice itself?

3 years ago

It's a cupon from gifting a year's choice. I think OP is asking about this but I might be wrong.

3 years ago

While this is the type of monthly I would usually buy, the reviews for the rpg's are a bit... disappointing.
And with that being the last monthly of this year, i've gone and entire full year from buying a monthly from HB. =w=

Thank you sensualshakti for always making these posts!

3 years ago*

Happy to help!

3 years ago

Better than all the trash strategy bundles but still a pretty weak especially compared to last month with actual AAA headliners.

3 years ago

Do Classics get all 14 or just 10?

3 years ago

they just don't care to update discription

3 years ago*

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

3 years ago

If I didn't already own the 3 games that interest me, this might actually be worth the cost this month.

3 years ago

Sadly, EA Play Pro 1 Month is not available for purchase in your country.

3 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.