December 2020 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ December 25th, 2020: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† January 1st 2020: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Friday of every month)

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

One Step From Eden

EA Play Pro

• Available only in US, DE, GB, CA, AU, FR, PL, ES, SE, NL, FI, DK, JP, NZ, CZ, IT, BE, NO, AT, HU, BR, IE, RO, PT, CH, MX, GR, SK, EE, LT, CL, BG, HR, LV, IS, AR, SI, CR, PE, CO, LU, MT, UY, CY, PA, EC, SV, GT, DO, BO, TT, HN, VE, JM, PY, NI, KY, BS, BM, CW, AW, GD, BB, LI, HT, AG, KN, LC, SR, GY, SX, BZ, DM, TC, VG, VC
  • This promotion is not available in: CN, RU, KR, SG, ZA, TW, IL, TH, HK, UA, PH, RS, MY, ID, TR, PR, IN, EG, AE, SA, VN, BY, KW, BA, QA, KZ, GU, BH, RE, JE, BN, FO, MK, IM, GG, OM, LB, JO, MD, PK, AF, GI, MO, KH, GE, ME, IQ, MV, AX, LK, NC, KE, MU, MA, GP, AD, DZ, NA, MM, VI, ZZ, PF, AL, KG, NG, TN, MQ, AM, MN, FJ, PM, XK, GH, MC, GF, PS, AZ, AO, NP, SJ, MG, PG, MZ, MP, DJ, GL, YT, SM, BD, UG, LY, LA, SC, ZW, BW, NE, MW, MH, CI, TJ, BJ, TM, SN, IR, GQ, TZ, TD, CF, RW, SO, SZ, UZ, LS, MR, ML, ZM

๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (WW)

New customers + existing Premium and Classic customers receive all 14 games..

Additionally:
New customers: one month of EA Play Pro when you sign up for Humble Choice Premium
Existing Premium and Classic customers: a coupon for $5 off one month of EA Play Pro

It is the 5th month in a row for this promotion (apart from the EA Play Pro part).

If you bought the Black Friday promotion and gifted / redeemed the yearly sub, you might have a coupon for a free month of Humble Choice Premium!

โฐ Valid until Jan 1, 2021, 9:59:59 AM โฐ

Checkout link using the coupon

Notes:

๐ŸŒŸ NEW 2024-019-30: Tabletop Playground out of stock

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Overcooked! 2 89% of 17243 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/728880 W M L 0* $24.99
Overcooked! 2 - Surf 'n' Turf (DLC) 76% of 142 - - 0.90 CV app/909720 W M L 0 $5.99
Overcooked! 2 - Too Many Cooks Pack (DLC) 74% of 47 - - 0.45 CV app/858240 W M L 0 $2.99
Children of Morta 92% of 6373 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.30 CV app/330020 W M L 0 $21.99
One Step From Eden 95% of 3326 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/960690 W M L 0 $19.99
The Beast Inside 87% of 1894 - ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/792300 W 0 $24.99
Indivisible 75% of 1372 - ๐Ÿ† 6.00 CV app/421170 W M L 0 $39.99
Shining Resonance Refrain 75% of 643 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/809890 W 0 $29.99
Zwei: The Arges Adventure 90% of 167 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/427680 W 0 $14.99
Zwei: The Ilvard Insurrection 97% of 295 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/427700 W 0 $19.99
Tabletop Playground 85% of 27 - ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/838410 W 0 $14.99
The Haunted Island, a Frog Detective Game 94% of 778 - ๐Ÿ† 0.75 CV app/963000 W M 3 $4.99
Frog Detective 2: The Case of the Invisible Wizard 98% of 358 - ๐Ÿ† 0.75 CV app/1047220 W M 0 $4.99
Still There 90% of 356 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/1063490 W M 0 $14.99
Struggling 95% of 148 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/1035560 W 0 $14.99
Path of Giants 99% of 116 - ๐Ÿ† 1.35 CV app/1181400 W M 0 $8.99

Retail:

• $269.84

CV:

Humble Original / Extras:

The Corridor (DRM-free)

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

ย  Lite Basic Premium Classic
Per month $4.99 $14.99 $19.99 -
Per year $44.99 $134.99 $179.99 $132.00
Games to keep 0 3 9 10
Choice No Yes Yes Yes
Humble Trove Yes Yes Yes Yes
Humble Store discount 10% 10% 20% 20%
Originals Limited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

3 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Will you remember the autocharge date on the 25th? My bet is: nope.

View Results
[Recurring subscription] I am secretly hoping that these games will help me overcome the Holiday blues.
[New subscription] When I saw that you get all 14 games this month + 1 month of EA Play, my purse lit up like a Christmas tree. It feels like the holidays came early this year.
[Maybe subscribe] If the rumors are true and Humble Bundle will make their own charity bundle this year, then maybe itโ€™s better to wait and see how things unfold. Otherwise it's between this and the Jingle Jam, isn't it?
[Pause / Backlog] This monthโ€™s games are not very appealing to me, maybe I should set my subscription *on ice* for 1 month.
[Cancelling / will not buy] Bah! Humbug! I loved last monthโ€™s Choice, but this one wonโ€™t cut it for me.

This'll be my first pause in a while, though there was one I really should have paused and am still regretting. There are a couple of wishlisters here, sure, but for the most part my interest doesn't lie in JRPG stuff, so I'm delighted that Humble loaded up so much of it all in one place - maybe there won't be much of it in other bundles!

With the size of my backlog and the reality that most of my playtime goes to Destiny 2 right now, the pause is welcome.

3 years ago*

most of my playtime goes to Destiny 2

Why can't they make single-player games as addictive as Destiny 2?

3 years ago

If they did, no one would ever get anything done!

3 years ago

The more likely reason is that single-player games don't have nearly as much impactful added effect of group pressure to make people buy overpriced "microtransactions"

Simple but deviously implemented human psychology behind most major publisher games design these days.

3 years ago

I was being glib, of course, and here you went and actually answered the question.

The group/peer structure of multi-player games really is key to their success. Play with friends, play with strangers, beat the odds (the odds are in our favor, of course, but they are challenging enough to stroke the narrative urge). And, of course, show off the rewards in public spaces.

I don't buy via micro-transactions myself, I stick to the main ones: DLC and season membership, which offer challenges and give rewards in good measure. That's a big part of the urge to come back and keep playing.

3 years ago

I was being glib, of course...

Yeah, I got your sentiment but I simply can't resist an opportunity to "rant" about the overwhelming disadvantage we as a group are at when it comes to dealing with the psychological trickery implemented in games these days.

3 years ago

If you are British then Football Manager is probably as addictive as any multi-player game...

3 years ago

you dont have to be british to be addicted to FM

3 years ago

still can't unlock choice ... :(

3 years ago

I bought the Black Friday promotion and redeemed it myself, unfortunately now I can't redeem the coupon for the free month. Is there any way to use it?

3 years ago

I'd like to know as well. Even if it's not possible it would be interesting to know how it works for gifts sent to "new" subscribers

3 years ago

You can buy one month of premium, the coupon will be automatically applied and then you just need to redeem it on your account.

3 years ago

Apparently, I'm too stupid to understand how, or they made the process way more convoluted than it had to be. Probably a combination of the two.

3 years ago

Another paused month

3 years ago

I wonder if there will be another 12 months / 99$ deal for the new year...

3 years ago

"Pause" winning the votes while I'm thinking "This is probably the best bundle ever, right up my alley!"

3 years ago

Hell yeah, there's a buncha indie games I had my eye on in here. It even has some golden era Falcom games
It doesn't have any singular strong titles, but overall it's pretty nice

3 years ago

One step from eden is region locked in SEA as well. https://imgur.com/a/QKrd0au

3 years ago

Thanks for this!
The gift link notification should be the same for everyone (at least this was the case until now), and you having a different notification than non-SEA customers might mean that internally the item you receive is different from ours (might have different content than ours, thus representing a different kind of entry for Humble Bundle). It would be great help if you knew the sub id that you get.

3 years ago

Hey, sorry for the late reply, can confirm the sub ID is this https://steamdb.info/sub/436891/

Proof Pic: https://imgur.com/a/gcTgx9N

3 years ago

Never have I wanted a monthly bundle less. Hard pass.

3 years ago

Nice, instabuy!

3 years ago

got a 4$ coupon, but sadly it expires on 1st january :/
but even with this coupon its not worth to me as i wouldnt play any games out of the bundle

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

3 years ago

What a lit bundle!

7 wishlisted games and the rest look interesting to play!

3 years ago

I buy every Choice. It's ~1 dollar for a game. Why would I not buy that. Even if games are not pro super extra mega ultra hyper cool, they are still super cheap. And actually 14 games for 11 bucks isn't that bad of a deal. Also, if I count the cards I got, it's still maybe a buck or few less, depending on the price. And 7 games have cards thee. Even if they are cheap, it's still something. Actually I have 45 card drops now. So it's prolly a one buck less. So this month cost me 10 usd for 14 games.

3 years ago

Why would I not buy that.
Because it just adds to the backlog. Defining the quality of a game by its price is a bit weird. What good does it do if you buy a lot of games for cheap and never play them because they are not very appealing?

3 years ago

What good does it do if you buy a lot of games for cheap

You're on a giveaway site. Some of us give things away, so a better price for good games is always welcome.

3 years ago

Bruh, You literally got Dark Souls III with one DLC. If You count how much one game counts it was like 75 cents. if You say it's not quality game, because it's cheap, You are a troll. The same goes for many other great games worth hundreds of dollars.
Yes, You are super right that many games are not super valuable. Yet You can get to know new games thanks to that. I have like 2,5k games on Steam and played maybe 1-2 hundreds so I know what backlog is. Still... Maybe I will open random games someday and play it. And if not me, I will let my friends play. Or my two sisters via Family sharing. Also Hollow Knight was there, Yooka Laylee and Impossible Liar. And I think YL too. Shadow of The Tomb Raider. And much more. I just get all games because it's better than wasting money on food or, what's worse, cigarettes.I pay little for so many great games. Even if not all have value. Used to give away the games here, but I stopped. I, still give games to my friend and family. For example Vampyr, which I already had.

Also I laugh every time when somebody says "Humble Bundle got worse since this and that". Especially that they say they consecutively for far longer that games I mentioned was in Choice or Monthly. So they were complaining about Dark Souls III with DLC or Hollow Knight monthlies/choices. And this is getting ridiculous. Because not getting value of these games makes one have no taste.

3 years ago

In general I would agree with you - the value is great for what you pay. BUT Supatom has a point - if you don't like the games, even paying $1 for a game is too much. Thats cool that your situation is as you describe it - if there are family members or friends who enjoy those games - all the better.

I dont like any of the games in this month, I wont play them ever, I dont have family members or friends who would like these. For me this bundle is worthless and even for $5 I wouldnt get it. I see there are a lot of people who love this bundle, just as I have seen people not caring much about choice bundles I bought instantly. Its a matter of taste, not so much matter of value. for the time being lets ignore making giveaways, because it's different story if you actively give away games

I mean, it's really not that hard to see why people would be disappointed in these bundles, with how great previous monthlies and choice bundles have been before. Yeah - it's not really logical to complain about a bundle that offers such a value. But it's not surprising people do. I myself get disappointed when a new month rolls around and I dont get something I have gotten for many previous months. It's human nature. Thats exactly why I dont see the point in bringing up DS3 and Hallow Knights - they are great games that have been in the bundle previously (which people have been happy about) .... people not buying this and complaining about this specific bundle has nothing to do with what has been in previous bundles.

3 years ago

It's fine.
Most of these discussions go back to people disagreeing what "worth" means - good on its own, or good for me (which is heavily affected by time, backlog, genre and already owned games). Most of the bundles offer really good value, but the question is who thinks that it's a good deal for them (including - trading, selling, gifting, GA making, hoarding, idling, playing)

3 years ago

The thing is, the games are significantly better when people started complaining. Someone can not like Dark Souls, but still has to admit this is great game. This is matter of objectiveness. I don't like many games, yet I can see how great are they.

Giving games like Dark Souls III with DLC or Hollow Knight made the Humble better than ever. Those are quality games that deserve the title of the greatest games of all time. And I repeat, because people foten don't understand. Subjectively You can dislike the game, but objectively there are things that You can't just deny they are extraordinary. Appreciating such things should be a must. That's because there are factors that makes great game not fitting in taste of somebody. Like the genre, or the topic. Somebody can maybe dislike vampires and it bores them. Or they don't like FPS games, so even with great story, mechanics etc it won't be satisfying. Still it's not that hard to appreciate things that doesn't fit Your preferences. And that's my point.

Objectively Humble gave far better games than ever. I actually can't think of game that was ever given by Humble (Monthly/Choice) that is better than that. And the score says itself. 97% positive reviews on Steam. And I bet the rest 3% are the same as they were in Ori and the Blind Forest: 1) Many of them are positive reviews just so people can see the review in a ocean of positiveness, 2) Sore losery, people who just for some reason don't like a game, not because of quality, but for example of "this is too hard" or "my cousin kicked me I hate this game" or I even dunno what else... 3) People just having bad taste in general 4) And the smallest: people's valuable criticism, but it's so rare today. People prefer hating over saying something constructively. For example I've seen reviews that "I bought Ori, but now I have to buy it twice and my coupon expired (because I had like a year or sth and I was lazy to do so) and didn't buy Definitive Edition when I had the time. This is sorelosery. Because really. Somebody just missed a year chance of getting off of Definitive Ori and was so salty that he can't buy it for cheaper now. I've just seen many reviews like that. Not to mention, people like review bombing.

3 years ago

one of the best months ever, overcooked 2 + the beast inside + indivisible + children of morta + path of giants and more for just 12\15 $ ? this is a real steal

3 years ago

insta-buy for me, what an awesome bundle (the beast inside+both zweis+indivisible+childrenofmorta are enough for me)

3 years ago

DAMN! FIVE games from my wishlist! FIVE!

3 years ago

Yeah, FIVE from mine too, AND I don't own any of the 14 games (though 5 of them are pure trash imo)

3 years ago

Great month for me... Children of Morta, Indivisible, Shining Resonance Refrain, Zwei: The Arges Adventure, Zwei: The Ilvard Insurrection, Still There and Path of Giants, all for just $12... this is a grab. Easy.

3 years ago

Indivisible, Zwei: Arges, Zwei: Ilvard, and One Step from Eden, all on my wishlist (Children of Morta was too, but grabbed it from the recent Steam sale, shrug). Definitely an Insta-buy.
Overcooked 2 is a nice bonus too, since they added online multiplayer to the sequel, so will definitely be playing that with the family this holiday

3 years ago

NINE wishlisted games for me. Outstanding.

3 years ago

Bought overcooked 2 one week ago, 3 hours played though. Still attempting a refund, honest description in the ticket. fingers crossed

Edit: No luck for the refund.

3 years ago*

Another hard pass

3 years ago

My heart jumped for joy for more than half is on my wishlist! All of that for 10 dollars? No complaints here!

3 years ago

One of the best ones till now for me. :)

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

3 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.