December 2020 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ December 25th, 2020: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† January 1st 2020: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Friday of every month)

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

One Step From Eden

EA Play Pro

• Available only in US, DE, GB, CA, AU, FR, PL, ES, SE, NL, FI, DK, JP, NZ, CZ, IT, BE, NO, AT, HU, BR, IE, RO, PT, CH, MX, GR, SK, EE, LT, CL, BG, HR, LV, IS, AR, SI, CR, PE, CO, LU, MT, UY, CY, PA, EC, SV, GT, DO, BO, TT, HN, VE, JM, PY, NI, KY, BS, BM, CW, AW, GD, BB, LI, HT, AG, KN, LC, SR, GY, SX, BZ, DM, TC, VG, VC
  • This promotion is not available in: CN, RU, KR, SG, ZA, TW, IL, TH, HK, UA, PH, RS, MY, ID, TR, PR, IN, EG, AE, SA, VN, BY, KW, BA, QA, KZ, GU, BH, RE, JE, BN, FO, MK, IM, GG, OM, LB, JO, MD, PK, AF, GI, MO, KH, GE, ME, IQ, MV, AX, LK, NC, KE, MU, MA, GP, AD, DZ, NA, MM, VI, ZZ, PF, AL, KG, NG, TN, MQ, AM, MN, FJ, PM, XK, GH, MC, GF, PS, AZ, AO, NP, SJ, MG, PG, MZ, MP, DJ, GL, YT, SM, BD, UG, LY, LA, SC, ZW, BW, NE, MW, MH, CI, TJ, BJ, TM, SN, IR, GQ, TZ, TD, CF, RW, SO, SZ, UZ, LS, MR, ML, ZM

๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (WW)

New customers + existing Premium and Classic customers receive all 14 games..

Additionally:
New customers: one month of EA Play Pro when you sign up for Humble Choice Premium
Existing Premium and Classic customers: a coupon for $5 off one month of EA Play Pro

It is the 5th month in a row for this promotion (apart from the EA Play Pro part).

If you bought the Black Friday promotion and gifted / redeemed the yearly sub, you might have a coupon for a free month of Humble Choice Premium!

โฐ Valid until Jan 1, 2021, 9:59:59 AM โฐ

Checkout link using the coupon

Notes:

๐ŸŒŸ NEW 2024-019-30: Tabletop Playground out of stock

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Overcooked! 2 89% of 17243 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/728880 W M L 0* $24.99
Overcooked! 2 - Surf 'n' Turf (DLC) 76% of 142 - - 0.90 CV app/909720 W M L 0 $5.99
Overcooked! 2 - Too Many Cooks Pack (DLC) 74% of 47 - - 0.45 CV app/858240 W M L 0 $2.99
Children of Morta 92% of 6373 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.30 CV app/330020 W M L 0 $21.99
One Step From Eden 95% of 3326 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/960690 W M L 0 $19.99
The Beast Inside 87% of 1894 - ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/792300 W 0 $24.99
Indivisible 75% of 1372 - ๐Ÿ† 6.00 CV app/421170 W M L 0 $39.99
Shining Resonance Refrain 75% of 643 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/809890 W 0 $29.99
Zwei: The Arges Adventure 90% of 167 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/427680 W 0 $14.99
Zwei: The Ilvard Insurrection 97% of 295 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/427700 W 0 $19.99
Tabletop Playground 85% of 27 - ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/838410 W 0 $14.99
The Haunted Island, a Frog Detective Game 94% of 778 - ๐Ÿ† 0.75 CV app/963000 W M 3 $4.99
Frog Detective 2: The Case of the Invisible Wizard 98% of 358 - ๐Ÿ† 0.75 CV app/1047220 W M 0 $4.99
Still There 90% of 356 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/1063490 W M 0 $14.99
Struggling 95% of 148 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/1035560 W 0 $14.99
Path of Giants 99% of 116 - ๐Ÿ† 1.35 CV app/1181400 W M 0 $8.99

Retail:

• $269.84

CV:

Humble Original / Extras:

The Corridor (DRM-free)

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

ย  Lite Basic Premium Classic
Per month $4.99 $14.99 $19.99 -
Per year $44.99 $134.99 $179.99 $132.00
Games to keep 0 3 9 10
Choice No Yes Yes Yes
Humble Trove Yes Yes Yes Yes
Humble Store discount 10% 10% 20% 20%
Originals Limited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

3 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Will you remember the autocharge date on the 25th? My bet is: nope.

View Results
[Recurring subscription] I am secretly hoping that these games will help me overcome the Holiday blues.
[New subscription] When I saw that you get all 14 games this month + 1 month of EA Play, my purse lit up like a Christmas tree. It feels like the holidays came early this year.
[Maybe subscribe] If the rumors are true and Humble Bundle will make their own charity bundle this year, then maybe itโ€™s better to wait and see how things unfold. Otherwise it's between this and the Jingle Jam, isn't it?
[Pause / Backlog] This monthโ€™s games are not very appealing to me, maybe I should set my subscription *on ice* for 1 month.
[Cancelling / will not buy] Bah! Humbug! I loved last monthโ€™s Choice, but this one wonโ€™t cut it for me.

I see Nihon Falcom, I buy.

3 years ago

Gosh...so much anime...
Well, there are a few other good games...I'll have to think about whether I'm pausing or not.

3 years ago

11 out of 14 games, this is the best bundle in a long time for me!
Technically 12 games, but I already have Overcooked 2 and all of it's DLC on XBox so I don't feel like having a duplicate on Steam.

3 years ago

What am I missing here?
I don't understand why I can't "unlock" the games...
My subscription runs to Dec 25, no?

View attached image.
3 years ago

december 25th is the charging date, means you'll either have to wait till december 25th for the auto payement or chose to pay now and unlock early. you can switch to the month to month plan if you don't want to renew for 1 year

3 years ago

I thought I already had paid for Dec...
Hmm, guess I'll just have to pay up ;)

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

3 years ago

Surprised to see XSeed bundling their games again. A nice surprise though for me. Best christmas gift ever for a weeb anime enthusiast :)

3 years ago

Now if only they'd bundle Trails in the Sky SC, or at least give it a good sale for once...had it on my Steam wishlist for 4 years atp.

3 years ago

Fold in and buy that game! it's freakin amazing. I gift the game to my friend once she finished trails in the sky. Didn't want her to wait on the story!

3 years ago

JRPG fans are rejoicing. Everyone else (including me) hates it. I'm happy for you anime fans, though. Sincerely.

3 years ago

yep, i like jrpgs so for me this bundle is one of the best , and i like horror games too , the beast inside looks awesome

3 years ago

Been a while since I had a wishlist game in a monthly

3 years ago

damn, this is literally the first time I want all of the games in a humble. after all the fucking grand strategy and space sims and tycoon games of this last year, im loving it

3 years ago

Don't they want money for charity?

3 years ago

and i was hoping december would have an exceptional bundle.. wouldn't be so bad if i didn't already own 'children of morta' and 'the beast inside'. i don't care about any of the others except two of the lower tier games i have wishlisted.

3 years ago

The wording for the EA Play Pro offer is really confusing:

For December 2020, new customers get all 14 Choice games plus one month of EA Play Pro when signing up for Humble Choice Premium.
Existing Premium and Classic customers receive all December games plus one month of EA Play Pro (EA Play Pro purchased separately for $9.99 USD*).

That reads like everyone on premium or classic gets "one month of EA Play Pro"... but why does it mention purchasing it separately for $9.99? You're not getting a month of it with the bundle if you still have to pay for it separately.

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

3 years ago

Children of Morta โ†’ awesome
Overcooked 2 and Still There โ†’ cool
Struggling and One Step From Eden โ†’ kinda intriguing

I'm going to pause though. Too bad, since I had a discount.

3 years ago

Easy buy for me since Morta, Indivisible, Struggling, Zwei, One Step, and Zwei were on my wishlist.

Almost bought Shining Resonance during the Black Friday sale for 8 bucks. Glad I skipped it now.

3 years ago

The value is definitely there. Pretty niche though. I don't own a single one, so I'll give it a shot.

3 years ago*

Seeing a lot of people bashing on this month, but I absolutely loved it. Quite a few wishlisted games on it!

3 years ago

The Beast Inside looks like it might be interesting, but it might just be another lame Amnesia clone. Anybody know if it's any good?

3 years ago

bummer to see ea play is only for new subscribers, wish the loyal subs could feel the love too

3 years ago

I will be honest - I was being optimistic that December will be a blast but it's mediocre at best. I am pausing this month, very disappointed in the game selection.

3 years ago

That's it?!

3 years ago

Actually worse than October, Paused.

3 years ago

Wtf is this? I thought its the Monthly bundle not a weekly anime one. My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined!

3 years ago

Overcooked 2 region locks should be added to the list.

3 years ago

What region locks do you have/see for it? There are none visible on the 'gift to friend' menu on Humble.

3 years ago

It has region locks on steamdb so I assumed that it will be the same with Humble. Isn't that always been the case so far?

3 years ago

No, we add region locks to the thread based on what Humble shows when you try to create a gift link (this is basically what regions get a different key than your own), and based on what users write here regarding the keys they got.

3 years ago

after ea play is only for certain region and now one step from eden got region restriction too? worst month of the year

3 years ago

Own none, 1 WL game. I guess the selection is not for me.

3 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.