December 2020 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ December 25th, 2020: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† January 1st 2020: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Friday of every month)

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

One Step From Eden

EA Play Pro

• Available only in US, DE, GB, CA, AU, FR, PL, ES, SE, NL, FI, DK, JP, NZ, CZ, IT, BE, NO, AT, HU, BR, IE, RO, PT, CH, MX, GR, SK, EE, LT, CL, BG, HR, LV, IS, AR, SI, CR, PE, CO, LU, MT, UY, CY, PA, EC, SV, GT, DO, BO, TT, HN, VE, JM, PY, NI, KY, BS, BM, CW, AW, GD, BB, LI, HT, AG, KN, LC, SR, GY, SX, BZ, DM, TC, VG, VC
  • This promotion is not available in: CN, RU, KR, SG, ZA, TW, IL, TH, HK, UA, PH, RS, MY, ID, TR, PR, IN, EG, AE, SA, VN, BY, KW, BA, QA, KZ, GU, BH, RE, JE, BN, FO, MK, IM, GG, OM, LB, JO, MD, PK, AF, GI, MO, KH, GE, ME, IQ, MV, AX, LK, NC, KE, MU, MA, GP, AD, DZ, NA, MM, VI, ZZ, PF, AL, KG, NG, TN, MQ, AM, MN, FJ, PM, XK, GH, MC, GF, PS, AZ, AO, NP, SJ, MG, PG, MZ, MP, DJ, GL, YT, SM, BD, UG, LY, LA, SC, ZW, BW, NE, MW, MH, CI, TJ, BJ, TM, SN, IR, GQ, TZ, TD, CF, RW, SO, SZ, UZ, LS, MR, ML, ZM

๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs (WW)

New customers + existing Premium and Classic customers receive all 14 games..

Additionally:
New customers: one month of EA Play Pro when you sign up for Humble Choice Premium
Existing Premium and Classic customers: a coupon for $5 off one month of EA Play Pro

It is the 5th month in a row for this promotion (apart from the EA Play Pro part).

If you bought the Black Friday promotion and gifted / redeemed the yearly sub, you might have a coupon for a free month of Humble Choice Premium!

โฐ Valid until Jan 1, 2021, 9:59:59 AM โฐ

Checkout link using the coupon

Notes:

๐ŸŒŸ NEW 2024-019-30: Tabletop Playground out of stock

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Overcooked! 2 89% of 17243 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/728880 W M L 0* $24.99
Overcooked! 2 - Surf 'n' Turf (DLC) 76% of 142 - - 0.90 CV app/909720 W M L 0 $5.99
Overcooked! 2 - Too Many Cooks Pack (DLC) 74% of 47 - - 0.45 CV app/858240 W M L 0 $2.99
Children of Morta 92% of 6373 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.30 CV app/330020 W M L 0 $21.99
One Step From Eden 95% of 3326 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/960690 W M L 0 $19.99
The Beast Inside 87% of 1894 - ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/792300 W 0 $24.99
Indivisible 75% of 1372 - ๐Ÿ† 6.00 CV app/421170 W M L 0 $39.99
Shining Resonance Refrain 75% of 643 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/809890 W 0 $29.99
Zwei: The Arges Adventure 90% of 167 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/427680 W 0 $14.99
Zwei: The Ilvard Insurrection 97% of 295 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/427700 W 0 $19.99
Tabletop Playground 85% of 27 - ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/838410 W 0 $14.99
The Haunted Island, a Frog Detective Game 94% of 778 - ๐Ÿ† 0.75 CV app/963000 W M 3 $4.99
Frog Detective 2: The Case of the Invisible Wizard 98% of 358 - ๐Ÿ† 0.75 CV app/1047220 W M 0 $4.99
Still There 90% of 356 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/1063490 W M 0 $14.99
Struggling 95% of 148 โค ๐Ÿ† 2.25 CV app/1035560 W 0 $14.99
Path of Giants 99% of 116 - ๐Ÿ† 1.35 CV app/1181400 W M 0 $8.99

Retail:

• $269.84

CV:

Humble Original / Extras:

The Corridor (DRM-free)

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

ย  Lite Basic Premium Classic
Per month $4.99 $14.99 $19.99 -
Per year $44.99 $134.99 $179.99 $132.00
Games to keep 0 3 9 10
Choice No Yes Yes Yes
Humble Trove Yes Yes Yes Yes
Humble Store discount 10% 10% 20% 20%
Originals Limited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

3 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Will you remember the autocharge date on the 25th? My bet is: nope.

View Results
[Recurring subscription] I am secretly hoping that these games will help me overcome the Holiday blues.
[New subscription] When I saw that you get all 14 games this month + 1 month of EA Play, my purse lit up like a Christmas tree. It feels like the holidays came early this year.
[Maybe subscribe] If the rumors are true and Humble Bundle will make their own charity bundle this year, then maybe itโ€™s better to wait and see how things unfold. Otherwise it's between this and the Jingle Jam, isn't it?
[Pause / Backlog] This monthโ€™s games are not very appealing to me, maybe I should set my subscription *on ice* for 1 month.
[Cancelling / will not buy] Bah! Humbug! I loved last monthโ€™s Choice, but this one wonโ€™t cut it for me.

One pause pls

3 years ago

Tell me what the dlั "Follow me, Roti!" which is not here? I couldn't find it anywhere.

3 years ago

You get a companion NPC:
https://twitter.com/indivisiblerpg/status/1174369995477934083?lang=en

It's was only for Kickstarter / preorder, then they added it to Steam Store sub for launch and forgot to remove it, I guess: https://twitter.com/indivisiblerpg/status/1183864422583820288?lang=en

All regional / key copies, beta testing, curator and so on do not have it. Just Kickstarter / preorder and store.

3 years ago

thanks

3 years ago

that's sad.. i hope we can get it sometime later or some way :c

3 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

3 years ago

No headline AAA games, except some old indie games and some obscure unknown games, such a shame to end the year of 2020 with, and the fact that their promotion is only for specific regions leaves a bad taste in the mouth when we are paying the same amount as other regions.

3 years ago

Great bundle with several wishlisted games. Grabbed it. ^^

3 years ago

I get them all anyway, but for me, this is an excellent buy. I'm happy to see Shining Resonance, The Beast Inside and Indivisible all in one place.(Already played Children of Morta, a most excellent game!)

Thank you for the thread, and happy holidays to you.

3 years ago

I like the irony of how humble increased the price, from classic to premium, likely to get a bigger budget for bigger titles and how now they are filling their bundle with any game they can find for cheap.

3 years ago

So true...

3 years ago

Classic didn't go up in price.

3 years ago

Indiegala, is that you?

3 years ago

I think you're giving Indiegala way too much credit.

3 years ago

IG is pure trash.

While I agree Humble's quality is declining, it's not on par with IG's.

3 years ago

Good gosh, ten games I really wanted! Would've been eleven if I didn't already have the first Frog Detective game. This has to be the best bundle for me in a looong time.

3 years ago

Same. I rarely have seen so many WL games in one basket. Not everybody may like this bundle but it is the bestTM HB bundle of 2020 for me. !MONEYBUNNY

3 years ago

Agreed! I can understand people not feeling that way, but I sure do. <3

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

man if i had the money i'd probably have got this just for overcooked 2

3 years ago

I'm on the Classic Plan... Money-wise, compared to individual sales? Definitely worth it. Am I going to play any of these games anytime soon? Nope. I'm not even particular interested in any of these titles, Indivisible unfortunately fell short and wasn't very fun to play. Don't have anyone to play Overcooked with, at least there's a bit of DLC coming with it this time, IIRC it was free before though lmao.

3 years ago

Too bad Resonance has Denuvo on it still. But I guess that works out for me since I would have bought it already if it didn't.

3 years ago

only thing i want to try is ea play pro.. btw does the code has region restriction as in i cannot redeem it if i reside on a unlisted region or sth?

3 years ago

Got this for 2.99! Got the 6 months for 9.99 coupon and for some reason I got a 7 dollar special offer from Paypal (dunno why most especially that I already have used up their Level Up $9 promotion reward). Though regardless of the price that I got this month is wish list bonanza! Plus those not included in my wish list is awesome too like Zwei! Too bad my country isn't included in the EA promotion but it ain't that big of a deal.

3 years ago

Well, here goes a first pause for me in a more than a year (kept the Classic).

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

The $99 thing was from Black Friday gifts - Humble Choice Black Friday

Someone might have been hoarding gifts to resell but I kind of doubt it. Then again I always doubt the idea of scalping and reselling despite common knowledge stating otherwise.

3 years ago

Could anyone that used the EA play pro discount tell me about it? Do you just get a origin code and activate it or are there some account linking shenanigans involved?

3 years ago

Overcooked! 2 and Children of Morta? Of course I'm in

3 years ago

Frog Detective: 5JWYX-8NAYP-094XZ

3 years ago

taken by now (obviously)

3 years ago

going to take a gamble. Gifted CoM to my GF and apparently had frog1 too. Rest are new and could be interesting.

3 years ago

i wonder why there is 12 hours countdown??

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

The EA Play Pro coupon for one free month for new customers only offer expires December 11

https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/en-us/articles/1260800164309

"*EA Play Pro's regular price is $14.99. Regional pricing applicable. โ‚ฌ14.99 pricing (โ‚ฌ9.99 after coupon) for European users. Offer ends 12/11 at 9:59 am PT, Coupon expires 1/7/21 at 11:59 pm PT"

3 years ago*

Deleted

3 years ago

i see, i didn't get the ea play tho, not available in my region

3 years ago

Maybe there is some communication I didn't noticed with HB Choice, but... Where it the Trove now? Cannot find any link of it anymore?

EDIT I could still enter with the URL from a search. So it's still there. Just, I miss the link on Choice page.

3 years ago

It's still linked on the manage subscription page. Down the bottom, next to the membership/store discount boxes.

3 years ago

Yeah, I don't know, the lower end corner placement is quite hidden, and it's no more advertised as one of Choice big thing.
But yeah, it's there. I need to better open my eyes.

3 years ago

how do you navigate to that page for every months choice bundle? its nice when theyre all big, clickable, so i can actually see whats on the bundle. like literally every other bundle that isnt choice monthly bundle

3 years ago

The autocharge process starts in a few hours.

This is your last chance to pause this month if you don't want the bundle.

3 years ago

I just got the 6 months for $6 deal but don't want any of Decembers games. I can't pause if I don't want this month's choices can I? That would invalidate the deal I guess.

3 years ago

That's correct. When you pay for a new subscription, the current month is mandatory.
You can try gifting the subscription to yourself and activating the gift link only when you see a month worth buying.
With the current $6 promotion I don't think this is possible though.

3 years ago*

Did not know you can gift the subscription to yourself!

3 years ago

I forgot to pause mine, do they accept refunds? I just requested one.

3 years ago

They do. Don't reveal any. Could be your last refund tho as 'forgot to pause mine' isn't a valid excuse.

3 years ago

They accepted my refund!
I will be careful to not repeat the same mistake again.

3 years ago

Deleted

3 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.